All Comments on 'Roses'

by MadamVictoria

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Tale

I very much enjoyed your story. Great balance of action and emotions and happenings.

But, I need to know, did Adam recover ok?, hope so.

MadamVictoriaMadamVictoriaover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

I plan to continue the story and you will know what happens to Adam. thank you for your comment.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

Beautiful story Excellent writing

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Remedial punctuation, to start.

You can read all the positive comments you want. I don't see any criticism here, which makes me wonder if these comments are getting "pruned". Whether or not you acknowledge this advice is entirely up to you. Whether you implement this advice or not is also entirely up to you, but I REALLY suggest you do.

Learn where to put commas. Learn where not to put commas. Learn where to put periods. Learn where not to put periods. Learn where to put quotation marks. Learn where not to put quotation marks. This is basic grammar. Typos, poor sentence structure, confusing dialog and narration? That can wait until you learn the basics of punctuation. At least it will make your stories easier to read and understand.

If everybody blows smoke up your ass, you're not going to improve as an author. It may be brutally honest advice, but at least it IS honest advice.

Jediknight28Jediknight28over 9 years ago

This is the kind of story I look for on this site. Hard to find sweet stories, I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I love it. It was just what I needed, a short beautiful love story.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i was waiting for her plane apartment to start flying.because my plain apartment is just bare.

MadamVictoriaMadamVictoriaover 9 years agoAuthor
thank you for the feed back

Thank you everyone for the feedback it is my first story and i plan to write many more. Yes i am sure there are mistakes ive made i do plan on improving on those my next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A love story

Thank you enjoyed this was sweet but naughty with love

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years ago
Poor Kendra

Please give Kendra a story. My heart hurts for her. Poor thing. Awesome story BTW. You got my vote.

Arago007Arago007over 9 years ago
Nice, yet...

The story was good, nice pacing and plot development. Hot as well... But it really needed an editor. Not just poor punctuation and sentence structure. Many times the wrong word was used - initiative not intuitive, somehow not some how, definitely not defiantly... I could go on, but my point is made.

Your imagination is awesome - and you are a great story teller. However, a little editing would be helpful to the reader. There is a volunteer editor program if you're uncomfortable showing your work to someone close to you.

Great first story.

david563david563over 9 years ago
spelling and grammer

I agree, your story was very good and I enjoyed it very much. If you write on your computer there is always Word programs that have spell check. I even use it when I am writing e-mails. Good luck on your next effort. I am looking forward to it.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
:)

hope to read more stories by this author. I see the English writing police have shown up to complain instead of offer to be an editor if it bothers them so much. smh. anyway, I happen to care more about the flow of the writing and the concept coupled with an it factor. this writer has that in spades and that's what ultimately counts. I have seen people that write technically well but their flow is boring and they don't have the it factor. go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked this story very much but you didn't continue with it as you said you would. Hope everything is alright with you and hope you continue to write more sexy stories to me/us to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous