Rose's Descent

Story Info
Rose is blackmailed after a drunken, one-night stand.
10.4k words
4.21
62.8k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cobbled path would have been difficult enough to walk on in these heels even before the sea of cocktails she had drunk that evening, Rose thought to herself as she struggled to maintain her balance. But despite her light head and unsteady feet, she knew she had no regrets about how the evening had gone. This was the first time she had felt genuinely happy in months.

She felt a strong arm take hers and prop her upright, guiding her to the door of the impressive townhouse that loomed over her. Rose looked up at her new friend who had made all this possible and gave her a sheepish smile.

'Th-thank you Evelyn,' she slurred in her thick Irish accent 'I'm sorry I've g-got so drunk.'

'That's quite alright my dear,' Evelyn smiled back 'it happens to the best of us, now let's get you inside and more comfortable shall we?'

Once Evelyn had unlocked the door, Rose stumbled through into the living room and collapsed in a heap on the sofa. As Evelyn locked up and made her way into the kitchen, Rose lay back and thought over the events that had led her to this point, almost laughing at how insignificant they now seemed.

Her troubles had all started around a year ago, when feeling bored and trapped by her strict Catholic upbringing, she had left the small village in rural Ireland she had grown up in and gone to start an exciting new life in London.

She was so thrilled on that first day as she picked up the keys to her small studio flat and at first everything seemed to slot perfectly into place. The flat wasn't exactly luxury but it would do and within a month of looking, she managed to get a position on a paid internship writing for a well-known fashion magazine.

The job paid enough to cover her rent and for her to start really enjoying living in the big city. Rose was a pretty girl, her pale skin, slim but full physique and natural blonde hair had always been popular with the boys and now was no different. She received plenty of male attention and soon began dating Scott, one of the writers at the magazine. He was handsome, funny and made her feel giddy with excitement. Frankly he was just her perfect man.

Being a talented writer who had years of experience at her local paper back home, Rose excelled and was by some distance the best intern that year. She was seeing a great guy, living in a buzzing, vibrant city and was almost guaranteed her dream job at the end of the internship. Life was looking pretty damn good for her.

But that bitch had taken it all away. That bitch was Jennifer, another of the interns at the magazine. She was nowhere near as talented as Rose and knowing that she wasn't going to get a job at the end of the internship made her incredibly jealous. What Jennifer lacked in ability, she made up for with her looks. She was like a Barbie doll with her platinum blonde hair, huge busty tits and face constantly plastered in layers of make-up. Her flirtatious nature also made her very popular with the men in the office and this is how she made her move.

Two months before the internship finished Jennifer began an affair with the magazine's editor and before long her articles and interviews started to get more and more prominent while Rose was reduced to writing the crosswords. It was no surprise that when the internship came to an end, Rose's dream job ended up going to Jennifer, leaving her devastated.

If Rose thought things couldn't get any worse, she was sadly mistaken. Not content with just taking the job, Jennifer seemed to have developed some kind of personal vendetta against her.

Two weeks after Rose lost her position at the magazine, she came home to find Scott and Jennifer together in her bed. In a rage she kicked them out and slammed the door behind them, but she would never forget the insolent smile Jennifer gave on her way out, leaving Rose in no doubt as to who had come out on top.

Rose was completely heartbroken at Scott's betrayal and cried herself to sleep for almost a week. Eventually though she pulled herself together, resolved to hold her head high and get out there to find herself a new job at another magazine. However to her dismay, she soon found that Jennifer had used her new contacts in the industry to spread vicious rumours about how Rose had stolen HER boyfriend! She completely twisted the facts and pretty much blacklisted her from every major fashion publication in the city.

After months of fruitless searching Rose gave up hope of ever landing that dream job. She even had to take a minimum wage secretarial position at a small financial firm which ate up most of her time and only just covered the rent.

Rose was at an absolute low; her dream had turned into a nightmare and this forced her into a spiral of depression. When she wasn't working her at her mind numbingly tedious job or crying her eyes out at the mess her life had become, she did consider going home. But after making such a big deal of leaving for a new life she couldn't face returning as a failure. Just as she began to give up hope of ever being happy again, she met Evelyn.

At first Rose had been intimidated by her. Evelyn came into the firm as her new manager and initially came across as quite strict. She looked to be in her early 30's, was very well spoken and, though she was classically beautiful, had a large imposing frame that gave her a real air of authority.

Rose was nervous around her to begin with however she soon realised that her first impression couldn't have been more wrong. Evelyn seemed to take a special interest in her and always found time for a chat. She could tell Rose was having a hard time and invited her out for a few drinks to cheer her up.

After being starved of human companionship since Scott had left, Rose eagerly accepted and was grateful for the chance to let her hair down. One Friday after work they headed down to a local cocktail bar and a couple of drinks soon turned into a full blown night on the town. As the drinks flowed the conversation soon turned to their personal lives and, spurred on by five or six cocktails, Rose burst into tears and poured out her heart to the first person who had shown her any kindness in months.

Evelyn sat and listened to all of her problems, allowing her to vent her frustrations and occasionally touching her arm or commenting reassuringly. When Rose was finished Evelyn took her hand and calmly assured her that everything would be OK, she was there for her and would help in any way she could. Evelyn told her that she even had some connections in the fashion industry so would be able to vouch for her and maybe give her another shot at her dream job.

At last Rose could see light at the end of the tunnel. She was no longer alone; finally she had a genuine friend in this unfamiliar city and even a possible route back into the fashion industry. After months of hell things were finally looking up for her and she couldn't be happier.

Rose celebrated her new-found happiness with another round or three of drinks, all generously paid for by Evelyn. As she didn't make any of the orders herself she had no idea what she was actually drinking but she enjoyed it all the same. Strangely Evelyn didn't seem to be affected anywhere near as much as her even though she matched her drink for drink, but Rose just thought she was imagining it and carried on enjoying what had turned out to be a perfect evening.

Once the bar closed, Evelyn decided that Rose was far too drunk to return home by herself and insisted that she stay the night at hers. She was always so considerate, Rose thought to herself. That was how she had found herself here; reclining on a comfortable sofa, finally feeling good about herself and looking forward to seeing what the future held. Her thoughts snapped back to the present as she heard Evelyn calling from the kitchen.

'Would you like another drink dear?'

'Err yeah, s-sure,' Rose slurred in reply.

She heard a drink being poured and a moment later Evelyn returned, handing her a generous glass of clear liquid with a single ice cube. As Evelyn sat down next to her she noticed that she hadn't poured one for herself.

'Aren't you having one?' Rose asked in confusion.

'Goodness no, I've had far too much already,' Evelyn chuckled 'but please go ahead.'

Rose shrugged, put the glass to her lips and sipped deeply. She felt a familiar burning sensation as the spirit passed down her throat. As she drank it down Evelyn looked at her and chuckled.

'Good isn't it,' she remarked as Rose brought the glass away from her mouth 'Come on now drink up, its expensive stuff.'

Rose felt like she'd had enough but took another sip out of politeness. Her eyes widened in surprise as Evelyn leaned over and tilted the glass upward, forcing the remaining liquid into her mouth.

'There we go, you can't be wasteful now,' Evelyn insisted 'that's a £200 bottle of 80% proof gin your drinking!'

Rose coughed and had to force herself not to choke on the strong alcoholic spirit.

'Haha,' she spluttered, seeing the funny side 'you didn't tell me that!'

She regained her composure, put the glass on the counter and exhaled deeply. Through her drunken haze she gazed at Evelyn fondly, struggling to conjure the words to express her gratitude.

'Look Evelyn,' Rose started 'I j-just wanted to say... you've been so good to me... I really am grateful...'

She felt herself start to well up again and tears came unbidden to her face.

'Hey,' Evelyn said sympathetically, putting a hand on her shoulder 'Come here.'

'Thank you!' Rose cried, leaning forward into her embrace; Evelyn pulled her in close so that the soft flesh of her breasts pressed against Rose's cheek. Time seemed to stand still as they lay there together, each enjoying the others closeness. Eventually Rose made to get up, but in her drunken state only succeeded in shifting slightly so her head rested on Evelyn's shoulder.

She found herself looking into the face of the woman who had saved her from despair. Evelyn was smiling back down at her with a caring, almost motherly affection and it may have been the drink talking but Rose noticed for the first time how beautiful she was. Her flawless, pale face was perfectly framed by her long brown hair which ran down to her shoulders. As Rose stared up her eyes lingered on her striking, bright red lips...

Suddenly Evelyn leaned forwards and kissed her, their lips locking together for just a moment.

Rose gasped and recoiled in shock. She couldn't believe what was happening, maybe she had been a little curious in the past but she was certainly no lesbian! Rose hesitated, torn between her gratitude towards Evelyn and the fact she knew this wasn't something she wanted to do.

'Shhhh,' Evelyn whispered sensually 'It's alright don't be scared. Let me take care of you; just relax and let it happen.'

She didn't know if it was because of the drink, a need to be cared for or just maybe that deep down she found the idea exciting; but the next time Evelyn leant in Rose allowed her lips to part and returned the kiss. She let Evelyn's tongue explore her mouth and felt herself grow wet as wandering hands ran under her clothes.

Their mouths broke apart and Rose felt strong hands take hold of her head gently. She offered no resistance as she was guided slowly down the length of Evelyn's body and her head pushed between the older woman's thighs. Rose allowed her face to be worked under Evelyn's short skirt until she was just inches from her pussy.

'Go on dear, you know what to do,' Evelyn encouraged.

Rose had always been quite shy so had never given oral sex before on either a man or a woman. She felt the butterflies in her stomach and tried to ignore her disbelief at the situation as she got to work, lapping at Evelyn's pussy eagerly.

She was inexperienced but Evelyn was on hand to guide her to the right spot. Rose licked and probed away at her, following Evelyn's instructions and hearing her moans grow louder each time. Soon Evelyn ground Rose's face firmly into her pussy and cried out as she rode her to orgasm.

Breathing deeply as she regained her wits, Evelyn pulled the young girls head out from between her legs and looked down on her for a moment. Rose too needed to get her breath back try to process the fact that she had just licked another woman's vagina.

Evelyn allowed Rose to sit up straight again and smiled at her mischievously.

'Your turn,' she grinned.

'Look I'm not sure...' Rose began, but was silenced by Evelyn's finger at her lips.

'Hush now, sit back and enjoy it darling.' Evelyn said, manoeuvring herself on top of the small Irish girl.

Rose was terrified, literally shaking and gripping onto the sofa for support. Pleasuring Evelyn had been one thing but this felt even more intense. She wanted desperately to say no but felt powerless and overwhelmed by the whole situation.

She trembled as Evelyn reached underneath her dress and pulled her panties down to her knees. Then she felt Evelyn's hand reach back between her legs and push three fingers forward into her wet pussy. The sudden intrusion felt uncomfortable at first but as Evelyn expertly probed away at her and began slowly thrusting her hips forward, the discomfort gave way to waves of ecstasy that crashed over her.

Evelyn's nimble fingers brought Rose to orgasm more quickly than anyone had before, forcing her to arch her back and cry out loudly as she experienced the most intense pleasure of her short life so far.

Within minutes it was over and Rose felt Evelyn pull away from her. As she lay there trying to process what had happened, she felt a sense of great weariness descend as the events of the evening finally caught up to her. The next few minutes passed as a blur, probably through a combination of the alcohol and shock at the night's experiences. She was dimly aware of being undressed, led upstairs and helped carefully into a comfortable bed.

As Rose's world began to blur and she felt her consciousness slipping away, her final memory was of Evelyn looking down at her sleeping with a look of almost amusement on her face. Rose went to say something but found that she no longer had the energy for coherent speech so just mumbled to herself. By the time Evelyn leant down to kiss her goodnight, she was already unconscious.

.........................................................................................................................

Hours later Rose was dragged from her slumber by the mid-morning sun piercing its way through the high set bedroom window and onto her face. As she regained consciousness she was instantly hit by the pounding headache drumming away inside her skull. She tried to go back to sleep but her parched throat cried out for water and wouldn't let her settle. So reluctantly she swung her legs out of bed and pulled herself up.

Christ she thought, what the hell happened last night? The last thing she remembered was getting out of a taxi and stumbling into Evelyn's house. Rose cursed herself for getting into such a state, in front of her boss as well! She would never live this down if the girls in the office found out.

Operating on autopilot she made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen; where she fumbled around in the cupboard until she found an empty glass. She filled it with ice cold water from the tap and gulped it down greedily. Once she finished the glass she filled it again and sipped slowly, her thoughts turning back to last night.

She was sure there was something missing, something big that had happened but evaded her memory. What was it, Rose thought to herself; Evelyn helped me inside, we sat down, wait did I start crying again? All of a sudden memories of the night started flooding back, with horror she remembered the intimate encounter with vivid detail.

She wasn't a lesbian, but Evelyn had made her feel so safe, made it all feel natural. Rose was overcome by shame and fear of what she would say to Evelyn when she saw her next. As her worries rattled around in her head, Rose glanced at the fridge and noticed a handwritten note pinned to the fridge. It read:

Rose,

Thank you for a wonderful evening, I really enjoyed myself. As did you it would seem!

Sorry to leave you all alone but I have a few things I needed to take care of. I would love it if we could meet up for lunch though, after last night we have a few things to talk about.

I will be at the bar we visited yesterday at 13:00. Please be there on time and don't order until I arrive.

Evelyn x

Oh God Rose thought, what must she think of me? It was going to be incredibly awkward and seeing Evelyn again so soon was the last thing she wanted, but she owed it to her to let her down gently and it was probably best to get it out of the way anyway.

Rose's eyes darted up to the clock, 11:30 she thought. It was a least a 45 minute walk into town so she would have to hurry. Hopefully a warm shower would clear her head a bit and get remove the worst of the hangover.

Rose got ready quickly, to her annoyance Evelyn hadn't remembered to leave any hot water so she had to make do with a cold one before dressing hurriedly and making her way out of the door. She arrived at the bar with plenty of time and was shown to a table by the waiter. Remembering what Evelyn had said in the note she declined his offer to order and waited for her friend to arrive.

The minutes ticked by and still she hadn't arrived. Rose was feeling increasingly dehydrated and she was desperate for a glass of water. The longer she waited the worse her hangover felt. Once 40 minutes had passed she was almost at the point of ignoring the request when to her relief, Evelyn walked through the door and took the seat opposite her.

'Hello dear,' Evelyn smiled as she sat down 'How are you feeling?'

'I've been better!' Rose croaked in response 'Do you mind if we order some drinks? I'm dying here.'

'Yes I think that would be a good idea,' Evelyn replied, signalling to the waiter.

'Good afternoon Madame,' the waiter began with a strong French accent 'What can I get you?'

'Can I order a large lemonade with plenty of ice please?' Evelyn asked pleasantly.

'Yes of course, and for your friend?'

'She will have two shots of tequila and a double vodka and coke, but hold the ice on that one please.'

The waiter raised an eyebrow at the odd request but being a consummate professional he simply nodded and thanked them for their custom. Rose was dumbfounded at Evelyn's audacity, was this some kind of joke? She was too shocked to even complain as the waiter made up the order and placed it down in front of them. Evelyn took an exaggerated sip of her refreshing lemonade and smacked her lips loudly.

'Is this supposed to be funny?' Rose asked incredulously 'you know I'm not going to drink these. I can't even stomach the thought of more alcohol after last night!'

'Oh it's no joke my dear,' Evelyn chuckled 'and I assure you that you will be drinking them. After what went on last night I think you'll be listening to me quite intently from now on.'

Rose sighed, she had expected a reaction after their moment but this was very strange. Maybe she wouldn't be able to take the gentle route, if Evelyn was going to behave like this she might have to get firm with her.

'Look Evelyn,' she began 'I think we both know last night was a mistake. I had so much to drink and...'

'You're from a Catholic family yes?' Evelyn interrupted, running her finger slowly around the rim of her glass 'a strict one at that if I recall?'

Rose was taken aback. 'Err yes I am, but I don't see how that affects what happened?'

'Oh I'm sure it doesn't,' Evelyn said, reaching into her bag 'I was just wondering what they would think about seeing this.'

She produced a sleek, black handheld tablet and placed it in front of Rose. On the screen there was an image of a young blonde woman, legs spread and crying out as she was pleasured by another woman. With horror she realised that the woman in the picture was her!