Rose's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose opened her mouth to respond but made no sound, her mind whirled as it struggled to process what was happening.

'I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they'd be very happy at all,' Evelyn went on, her voice betraying just a hint of amusement 'In fact I think they'd be very angry indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely disowned you!'

Rose felt fear stab at her heart; she knew Evelyn was right, if her extremely conservative parents ever saw this she would be dead to them. How could she have been so stupid?

'Now imagine if that were to happen and you were for some reason put out of a job,' Evelyn continued suggestively 'what would you do with no way to pay your rent and no home to go back to? Why, you'd be forced out onto the streets you poor thing!'

Rose swallowed and tried to regain her composure. She knew suddenly that her life as she knew it was on the line. 'W-what do you want,' she squeaked.

'My dear you really must listen,' Evelyn replied, her voice dripping with menace 'I want you to finish those drinks.'

Trying to ignore the rising panic, Rose attempted to think of a way out of this mad situation. The woman she thought of as her only friend now had her caught between a rock and a hard place with seemingly no escape. Until she could figure a way out of this, Rose realised she had no choice but to accept the lesser of two evils and do as Evelyn wanted.

Her hand trembled as she pinched the first shot glass between her fingers. Taking a deep breath, she tipped the liquid to the back of her throat and grimaced at the burning sensation as she swallowed. The taste was as vile as Rose had imagined in her hungover state and she struggled to keep it down.

'Now the rest,' Evelyn instructed.

Ignoring the nausea creeping up her throat she forced herself to knock back the second shot, and then spluttered as she washed it down with the vodka and coke. Once she had finished, Rose shuddered and took a deep breath, just about managing not to throw up over her feet.

'Good girl!' Evelyn beamed.

As Rose slowly came to her senses, the waiter returned and asked if they would like any food. Evelyn ordered a medium rare steak for herself and a plain, un-dressed salad for Rose along with another double vodka and coke.

'Don't worry,' she added with a smile 'you can take your time with this one.'

The second drink did little to quench her thirst; in fact it just seemed to make her more dehydrated. As she sipped at the lukewarm liquid, Rose began to feel quite lightheaded and realised that the alcohol was starting to take effect. Her mouth though still felt dry and sticky; she was desperate for refreshment and found herself looking longingly at the icy lemonade sat on the opposite side of the table.

'Do you want some?' Evelyn asked mischievously 'I bet this looks pretty good right now doesn't it?'

Rose nodded enthusiastically. 'Please, I'm so thirsty,' she pleaded.

Evelyn pretended to consider for a moment. 'Well alright then, since you've been such a good girl for me. Lean over the table,' she commanded.

Realising the position she was in, Rose bit back her retort and leaned forward so that her head was about halfway across the table.

'Come on now, all the way,' Evelyn encouraged.

Spurred on by the thought of cold lemonade, Rose stood up from her chair and leaned right across so that she was almost lying on the table and her head was directly in front of the icy glass. She could see the victory in Evelyn's eyes.

'Open wide,' Evelyn said smirking.

Obediently Rose opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue. Evelyn reached forward and used three fingers to retrieve a single cube of ice from the drink in front of her. She then placed it delicately in Rose's mouth and carefully pushed her jaw shut.

Rose tried to ignore the odd looks she was getting from neighbouring tables as she slid back into her seat. She certainly didn't regret leaning over, the ice in her mouth washed away the dryness and felt so good that it brought tears to her eyes. It was bizarre that even though this woman was humiliating her, Rose still felt incredibly grateful for the refreshing ice that she was enjoying so much.

'Thank you,' Rose let out grudgingly, working up the courage to continue 'Look Evelyn...'

'Mistress,' Evelyn interrupted 'I think you should address me as Mistress when we're not at work.'

Rose swallowed her pride and started again. 'Yes of course, I-I'm sorry. Mistress, what do you want from me?'

'What I want my dear,' Evelyn said matter-of-factly 'is to control you.'

She paused for effect before continuing.

'As you may have noticed I am a lesbian, but I have some quite particular tastes. You see as much as I enjoyed our fun and games last night, what really turns me on is being able to dominate someone. Especially a beautiful little thing like you.'

She flashed Rose a patronising smile.

'For me there is nothing hotter than being in complete control of someone else. To have them do whatever you say no matter how much they hate it. To hurt them, humiliate them, to use them. Essentially, to own them...'

She stared Rose in the eye and said seriously.

'As I now own you.'

A deep dread came over Rose as she realised the gravity of her predicament. Evelyn was some kind of pervert who wanted to use her for sexual arousal. The worst thing was, Rose had no choice but to let her.

'Now let me lay this out for you,' Evelyn went on 'from now on you will do everything I say without question. No matter how humiliating or disgusting you find it you will listen to me, or face a harsh punishment. Understand?'

Rose nodded.

'Good. In return, that video will never see the light of day, your family will still love you and you get to keep a roof over your head. Plus I wasn't lying about the contacts I have in fashion; once I've had my fun with you I can still help you get the job you've always wanted.'

Evelyn extended her hand

'Is that a deal?'

Rose hesitated for a moment, but not able to see a way out of it, she grasped Evelyn's outstretched hand and shook eagerly.

'Deal,' she said with an exaggerated smile.

In truth the thought of terrified her, but she supposed that if Evelyn helped to get her dream job and deleted that damned video once she had got her kicks, it would be worth it in the end.

'Good, I knew you'd be no trouble,' Evelyn breathed, visibly relaxing into her chair 'ahhh I've been waiting for this for a long time.'

'Really?' Rose questioned, not quite understanding.

'Oh yes, I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you that I had to have you.' She reminisced thoughtfully 'the day I walked into that office you were there, such a timid little thing. Avoiding my stare and smiling politely. So beautiful but you don't quite realise it, I knew you would be a perfect little toy for me to play with.'

Evelyn stared off into space for a moment leaving Rose staring uncomfortably and feeling increasingly uneasy about what she was hearing. Eventually the older woman's thoughts returned to the present and her face broke into a devilish grin.

'Now, something you will learn is that I'm very fond of a good foot rub.' Evelyn started 'I think that would be a lovely way for you to pass the time until our food arrives.'

She slid her sleek, high heeled shoes off her feet and raised her legs up onto Rose's lap. On such a warm day, both women wore loose summer dresses and Rose blushed as she felt Evelyn's soft calves rub against her through the thin material.

Evelyn laid back and wiggled her toes with delight. 'Come on then,' she said 'It's not difficult; it's just like any other massage.'

Rose had never done this before but Scott had occasionally massaged her feet when they were together so she had an idea what was expected. She tentatively took hold of Evelyn's smooth feet and began to caress them gently; rubbing her Mistresses soles with her thumb and lightly tracing her fingers over up the length of the foot and over her toes.

As Rose's nimble fingers worked away at her feet Evelyn began to let out deep groans of pleasure, loudly enough for the whole restaurant to hear.

'Ohhh gosh darling that feels incredible,' she moaned 'are you sure that you've never done this before? It's like you were made for my pleasure.'

This served only to make an already embarrassing experience even more unbearable and Rose started intently at Evelyn's perfectly pedicured feet to avoid the stares of the other diners. As Rose rubbed away Evelyn's cries became louder and almost orgasmic, with relief she saw the waiter approach with their meals.

'Ah here we go,' Evelyn beamed as the steaming hot steak was placed in front of her 'you can stop that now honey, you've done a wonderful job. Just give them a little thank you kiss and you can get on with your meal.'

Rose had never experienced shame like this and felt her cheeks burn in humiliation as she bent down as planted a dainty kiss on Evelyn's toe. The look of confused amusement on the waiter's just completed the farce and she felt tears prick at her eyes.

Once the waiter had left, Evelyn began to tuck into her perfectly cooked steak while Rose watched enviously and nibbled at her cold salad. She was used to curing hangovers with a bacon sandwich; this rabbit food really wasn't hitting the spot. The only thing that seemed to help with her headache was the alcohol so she drained away the last of her drink and pushed the uneaten salad to the side.

After what seemed like an age Evelyn finished her steak and sat back in the chair contently. She slowly turned to catch the waiter's eye and summoned him over.

'Can we have the bill please?' she requested 'and one more tequila for the road!'

Rose groaned inwardly but did not protest as her shot was brought over with the bill. Casually, Evelyn examined the total and presented it to Rose.

'Since I paid last night you can cover that,' she asserted 'Now finish your drink and meet me outside, we've still got a long day ahead of us.'

As Evelyn gracefully stood and left the restaurant, Rose tried desperately to think of a way out of this situation to no avail. Evelyn had her wrapped around her finger, she had no choice but to go along with these sick games and hope the job at the end was worth it. She examined the bill in front of her and realised with horror that this would pretty much drain the limited funds left in her account. Reluctantly she paid, knocked back the last tequila shot and joined Evelyn outside.

As Rose stepped out into the warm summer air, she felt the effects of the alcohol hit her hard. Her eyelids felt heavy and her feet were unsteady beneath her. She almost felt grateful as Evelyn took her arm to steady her; she had to remind herself that it was this woman who got her into this state in the first place.

'Come on,' Evelyn chirped excitedly 'I think we should spend a girly afternoon shopping together, how does that sound?'

'It sounds good... Mistress,' Rose stammered, only just remembering to address her correctly.

'See, you're learning,' Evelyn grinned.

They walked together arm in arm through the city and into the shopping centre. Rose tried to keep steady so as not to let on to the afternoon shoppers that she had been drinking, but Evelyn set such a fast pace that she struggled to remain upright. They continued past the well-known, high street stores that Rose usually frequented and instead made their way to a smaller boutique shop tucked away in the corner of the complex.

The shop was very discreet and almost hidden away amidst the vast modern shopping mall; Rose must have walked past it a dozen times and not even realised it was there.

As they creaked open the plain grey door and slipped over the threshold, it was like entering another world. The concrete jungle outside was left behind and the shop itself was covered in ornate oak panels decorated with a striking gold trim. The store was empty of any other customers; it was just them and a mousy haired young shop assistant who greeted them with a knowing smile.

Rose's mouth hang agape as she took in the array of striking clothing on display, the like of which she had never seen before. Dark leather, laced corsets, revealing lingerie and latex clothing of every description adorned all four walls and centred between then was a table packed full of bizarre items. Some Rose recognised as the kind of sex toys she had seen online but there were other, crueller looking instruments whose purpose she couldn't begin to imagine.

'Beautiful isn't it,' Evelyn whispered sensually into her ear, sending shivers running down her spine.

'W-what is this place?' Rose asked nervously.

'Well my dear I thought that being such a follower of fashion, you might like to have a little makeover. This seemed like the perfect place.'

Rose picked her way uneasily through the aisle, her eyes darting over the alien items that surrounded her.

'I think some of these outfits will really accentuate your sexy little body, but I'm no fashion expert,' Evelyn continued suggestively 'fortunately I've brought along someone who is. In fact, I think you might just recognise her...'

As if on cue a door to their left swung open and out walked a figure Rose hoped never to see again. Before her stood Jennifer, the bitch that had started all of her troubles in the first place, who looked at her with victory etched onto her smug face.

She wore a tight fitting white dress that barely seemed capable of containing her bulging breasts and only just covered her ass, emphasising her long, shapely legs and killer stiletto heels.

'Hey honey, long time no see,' Jennifer winked.

Rose was left utterly speechless; things were going from bad to worse.

'Yes Jennifer here has kindly agreed to assist me in your make-over, isn't that kind of her?' Evelyn said with amusement 'I knew when you told me about her last night that she would be just perfect for this so I tracked her down this morning and she was more than happy to help you out.'

Knowing that Jennifer's assistance would come whether she wanted it or not, Rose did her best to mask her anguish and forced a nervous smile.

'Yes, th-thank you Jennifer,' she stammered.

'Jesus, is the little whore drunk already?' Jennifer asked mockingly.

'Yes I'm afraid she seems to lack any semblance of self-respect,' Evelyn tutted 'No matter, I suppose that's what makes her so well suited for this. Now am I correct in believing that you have arranged a private room for us?'

'Yes of course, I have already prepared an outfit that I think you're going to love. Follow me!'

Jennifer took Rose by the hand and eagerly led her into the adjoining room as Evelyn followed and shut the door behind them. Rose's eyes took a moment to adjust to the brightly light room; once they did she saw that it was a relatively large space filled with a dizzying array of outfits that Jennifer had prepared, a full length mirror that was hung on the wall and standing next to it was the kind of chair that would usually be found in a barbers shop.

'Okay babe,' Jennifer started, placing her hands on her hips 'first things first let's get those clothes off and see what we have to work with.'

Rose took a step back, clutching her dress defensively. She looked to Evelyn in vain hope of some support, but as she expected none came.

'Do as she says,' Evelyn demanded 'and you can throw your old clothes away, you won't need them any longer.'

Resigning herself to her fate Rose slipped the straps of her conservative, knee length dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. She shivered as she felt the cold air against her bare skin and attempted to keep her hands steady as she reluctantly reached behind her, unclamped her bra and let that too fall into a heap on the floor.

Once she had pulled down her panties then kicked them and her shoes onto the pile before her; she scooped up the mound of clothes and obediently dropped them into the bin behind her. Looking down at the crumpled heap at bottom of the basket, she couldn't help but feel that her dignity had been thrown away with it.

Turning back towards the two women, Rose felt their hungry gaze sizing up her naked flesh like predators stalking their prey. Moving as one, Evelyn and Jennifer stepped forwards and began to examine their quarry.

'Wow, you're right honey she's perfect,' Jennifer marvelled, running her fingers lightly over Rose's back.

Evelyn put her arm around Rose's waist and pulled their hips together. Her hand then slid around the side of the young Irish girl and firmly squeezed her ass cheek before slowly reaching down between her legs.

'Oh yes,' she agreed as her fingers found their way to Rose's pussy and traced ever so gently across her lips 'she has so much potential, I can't wait to see how she turns out.'

As Rose felt Evelyn's fingers brushing tantalisingly around her sex she was ashamed to say that she was becoming increasingly aroused. To her horror she was actually enjoying the experience and felt wetness between her legs. Clearly Evelyn noticed as a knowing smirk played across her mouth and she took back her hand, wiping the moisture on Rose's leg as she withdrew.

'Right then,' Evelyn announced 'I think we've just about got warmed up, let's begin. Jennifer?'

'Well I thought it best to start with the make-up, come on sweetie,' Jennifer replied, taking Rose's and guiding her to the chair by the mirror.

Once Rose sat down, Jennifer produced a bag crammed full of brushes, pencils and just about every brand of makeup imaginable. Rose looked up at the mirror, taking in her reflection and fearing how different it might be next time she saw it.

'Make sure you watch carefully,' Evelyn advised 'For here on in I expect you to do this yourself each morning before you leave the house. If not I can assure you there will be punishment!'

'Yes Mistress,' Rose replied feebly.

'Alright let's start with some foundation,' Jennifer began, carefully selecting items for her bag.

She started by brushing a thick layer of liquid foundation across Rose's face, at least twice as much as she would normally have used. As a girl who used makeup sparingly, it was a strange experience for Rose having the thick layers painted onto her and she dreaded to think what she must look like.

Jennifer spent an hour meticulously working on Rose's face before she was satisfied. She carefully pencilled on a deep black eyeliner, coated her eyelids with shadow and used more blusher on her cheeks than Rose would have usually got through in a week. Finally, she instructed Rose to purse her lips and applied a striking, blood red shade of lipstick across them.

'What do you think?' Jennifer asked, taking a step back so Evelyn could inspect her handiwork.

'My goodness; what a transformation!' Evelyn beamed 'she's everything I dreamed and more.'

Rose strained to see herself reflected in the mirror but the other women blocked her view. Instead she felt herself lurch as Evelyn grabbed the back of the chair and spun her back around to the table of clothes at the centre of the room.

'Up you get,' Evelyn said, beckoning her forwards 'we need to find something for you to wear.'

Gingerly she rose to her feet and made her way over to the table. She watched as the older woman inspected the items laid before them until she found something that caught her attention.

'A-ha,' Evelyn proclaimed 'Now this is the kind of thing I had in mind. What do you think honey?'

Rose's voice caught in her throat as she took in the tiny pair of bright pink panties Evelyn had chosen. They looked barely big enough to fit around her waist and even if they did, the string was so thin that it would barely even cover her pussy.

'I mean... there a bit...' she stammered, struggling to find the words to refuse.