Rose's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you have a problem with them?' Evelyn asked 'That's fine; if there's anything you don't like just say

'Please, they're just a little bit... revealing Mistress,' Rose admitted.

'Well that's fine honey, if you don't like the panties I have chosen for you then you don't have to wear them,' Evelyn said reassuringly 'It's really no problem, We'll just find you something without any panties at all!'

'Wait no, that's not what I...'

'No you've made up your mind, no panties for you' Evelyn snapped 'now are you going to let me choose a top or shall we go without this as well?'

'S-sorry Mistress,' Rose stuttered 'Please choose a top for me to wear.'

'That's more like it, how about this one?'

She lifted a white leather corset from the table and offered it to Rose. A look of dismay briefly crossed the younger girl's face before she remembered herself and forced a smile.

'Yes Mistress, that looks perfect,' she said with as much happiness as she could muster.

'Good, I knew you'd come round,' Evelyn replied with a smirk 'Now Jennifer dear do you think you can give me a hand with this?'

'Of course I can,' Jennifer grinned.

Rose offered no resistance as the two women wrapped the corset around her and fixed it in place.

The corset was relatively short; starting just above her hips and only running to about halfway up her chest. It barely even covered her breasts, if anything its tight constriction just pushed them upward so they were almost bulging out.

Slowly but firmly; Evelyn began to pull on the lace which ran up the back of the corset, causing the garment to tighten harshly. With each tug Rose felt the leather envelope her further, squeezing the breath out of her.

'Now I'm afraid this is going to be very uncomfortable for you,' Evelyn explained 'but I promise it will look incredible. You see as this constricts more and more tightly around your body, you will find that your waist and internal organs will begin to morph to adapt to the extreme fit.'

Jennifer held the corset in place while Evelyn continued to bind the lace together; both women ignored Rose's whimpering as the leather squeezed her more with each pull.

'Eventually you'll notice permanent changes to your figure,' Evelyn went on 'over time your breasts and buttocks will be pushed out and your waist will shrink to accommodate the corset. You'll have an extreme hourglass figure with huge tits and a great ass; I've always wanted a perfect little doll and that's just what you'll be!'

Rose sobbed in despair as her new reality became clearer and clearer. The corset continued to close around her to the point that she had really trouble breathing, then to her surprise Evelyn kept going. But the time she was finished Rose felt light headed and dizzy, trapped in a vice of pain.

'Now I know it will take a bit of getting used to but I have every confidence in you,' Evelyn smirked 'if you take short, shallow breaths it will be easier to take.'

It took a moment to get herself composed but when she did Rose found that Evelyn was right, the corset stretched just enough to accommodate shorter breaths, so with a bit of effort she was able to get herself under control.

'Now you will find that over time the lower level of oxygen you are able to take in will leave you feeling constantly light-headed and you will have difficulty in concentrating for long periods of time however this shouldn't be an issue.' Evelyn continued 'from now on I will make all major decisions for you so you don't need to be thinking too hard anyway.'

By this stage Rose could hear what the women were saying to her but was barely able to take it in. She felt herself being swept up by events that had already spiralled way out of her control and now she didn't have the spirit to resist. All she could do was accept what was happening to her and hope it would be over soon.

The two women however showed no sign of slowing down. They chatted and laughed between themselves as they sorted through the clothes that Jennifer had selected. For a worrying moment it seemed as though they might never settle on something for Rose to wear below the waist but eventually they managed to decide upon a bright pink, latex skirt to give her some semblance of modesty. Granted at only 6 inches in length it was barely enough to cover her ass, but given her lack of underwear Rose was grateful all the same.

Once the skirt was snugly fitted around her waist, they completed the look with bright white stockings and a very harsh pair of stiletto heeled shoes. The tallest heels Rose had worn up to that point had been 4 inches and these must have been at least twice that. For a final flourish Evelyn happily demonstrated how the uniquely designed straps could be locked in place to that the shoe was impossible to remove without the right key.

Finally satisfied with their work, Evelyn and Jennifer took a step back to inspect their final product. Though she felt incredibly self-conscious Rose didn't dare attempt to cover herself; knowing that punishment would only follow if she did.

'Wow, she is perfect,' Evelyn said, patting Jennifer's back in congratulation 'you truly are an artist.'

'Oh please,' Jennifer blushed 'This was all you, all I did was put forward a few options.'

'Well I think you did brilliantly. I can see why you're the fashion expert and this Irish tart is scraping away as a secretary.'

Even though she knew Evelyn was just trying to provoke her, the words still stung. Rose had poured her heart out to this woman and now she was using it all against her. As if sensing her thoughts, Evelyn and grinned wolfishly at her.

'Aww it's ok honey,' she said, almost sympathetically 'we can't all be good at everything. I'm sure you have plenty of... other talents.'

Evelyn stepped forward and put her arm around the younger girls shoulder, like a mother comforting her child.

'And don't you worry; I promise I'll help you find out what those are.'

Her trembling lip betrayed the fear she felt wondering what 'those' talents might be, but Rose knew she had to hold it together so she nodded and forced a weak smile to show her gratitude.

'Now,' Evelyn went on 'do you want to meet the new you?'

Without waiting for an answer she took Rose's arm and led her over to the full length mirror in the corner of the room. As she gazed upon her reflection, her jaw dropped to the ground. The innocent, respectable young girl who she had been just this morning was gone. In her place stood some kind of nightmarish doll, dressed up to look like a slut.

Already aware of the revealing skirts and tight corset that pushed her breasts out to the world, the biggest shock was her face. Usually she looked so understated but now she was so dolled up like a pornstar with rosy cheeks, eyes blackened with mascara and a bright red slash of lipstick across her mouth.

Rose shuddered as she felt Evelyn move in behind her. Looking in the mirror the older woman's face rose ominously over her shoulder and nuzzled at her neck, kissing gently. She shuddered as Evelyn whispered faintly into her ear.

'Drink it in, this is the new you.'

Evelyn was right up against her now, their bodies almost entwined. Her hands wandered hungrily around Rose's hips and slipped down to the inside of her thigh. The younger girl trembled as muscular arms trapped her ever tighter, keeping her rooted to the spot no matter how much she wanted to pull away. As she stared at their reflection Evelyn's eyes stared intently from behind her, devouring the helpless slut she had ensnared.

'Ohhhh we are going to have such fun,' Evelyn moaned softly into her ear 'Now don't you have something to say to Jennifer for making you look so pretty?'

'T-thank you Jennifer,' Rose stammered, trying to forget that It was her who had got in into this mess in the first place.

Jennifer cross her arms and frowned.

'Aww come on babe,' she complained 'say it like you mean it.'

'Yes I think a bit more gratitude is in order you miserable bitch,' Evelyn said sternly.

'You know what you could do,' Jennifer offered mischievously 'I've been on my feet all day picking out clothes for you, maybe you could kiss them better?'

With a wolfish grin she kicked off her high heeled shoes and presented her dainty, perfectly manicured feet out to Rose, wiggling her toes impishly.

Rose looked down disbelievingly at Jennifer's foot, covered as it was in fake tan and painted with bright pink nail polish. Surely this was a joke? Being made to massage Evelyn's feet was one thing, having made love the night before they had already been far more intimate with each other, but this was something else. Jennifer was basically a stranger, just some girl who had stolen her job. Things were starting to spiral way out of control.

Rose knew she had to put a stop to this now. Perhaps it risked exposing her secret but if she let Evelyn keep pushing her what would she end up doing next. She had to put her foot down right now before she was really out of her depth.

Yet despite this, she offered no resistance as Evelyn gently pushed her down into a kneeling position and guided her head towards Jennifer's foot. Whether it was because her mind was still clouded by alcohol or through the deprivation of oxygen forced on her by the corset, she allowed herself to be pushed to the floor so that her ass stuck into the air and her face almost touched the ground.

With her face hovering close enough to Jennifer's foot to smell her lightly perfumed skin; she paused briefly, attempting to put off the inevitable. But knowing there was nothing she could do; she reluctantly closed the last few centimetres and planted a gentle kiss on Jennifer's waiting heel.

At first Rose blushed with shame, she had to force herself to swallow her pride and keep going. Delicately she pecked light kisses across Jennifer's feet, starting at her ankle then moving up to the tips of her toes. When Rose's lips closed on Jennifer's big toe, the cruel woman pushed her foot forward so that her toe poked into Rose's mouth.

'Ahhh that's it,' Jennifer sighed 'suck on those toes you little bitch.'

Rose burned with humiliation but did as she was told. She sucked on that toe as though it was her lovers cock. Yet still this wasn't enough to satisfy Jennifer. As the Irish girls lips pulled back to the tip of Jennifer's big toe, her foot shifted so that a second toe invaded Rose's mouth, then a third.

Rose found her jaw being forced open as Jennifer pushed her whole foot into the young girls' mouth. Jennifer's foot kept creeping forward until toes tickled the back of Rose's throat. Shocked, the Irish girl tried to pull away but felt Evelyn's hand ready to keep her in place.

'It feels good but I think the cow could put in a bit more effort,' Jennifer complained.

'Oh without a doubt,' Evelyn agreed 'perhaps she just needs a bit of motivation.'

Evelyn's free hand flipped the tiny latex skirt up over Rose's ass and slipped down to her pussy. Her expert fingers began to firmly rub Rose's clit in a circular motion. The young woman's moans, muffled as they were by Jennifer's foot, made her arousal obvious.

'Look at the bitch go, she's loving this!' Evelyn marvelled 'you wouldn't believe how wet this pussy is.'

'She must really like my feet huh?' remarked Jennifer.

This was just too much for Rose. She had spent all morning being humiliated and this just pushed her over the edge. Why were they doing this to her? It all seemed so unfair; she was a nice person and didn't deserve any of this. Tears started to stream down her face and she sobbed into Jennifer's foot.

The two women seemed not to notice, if anything it just egged them on. Jennifer began to trust her foot back and forth so that it was literally fucking Rose's face. Toes pushed into her throat so that she gagged and spluttered. She could barely breathe and felt the panic start to take hold.

Yet despite all this, Evelyn's furious rubbing of her pussy filled her with pleasure. She was being utterly humiliated and somehow felt more aroused than ever before. Surely she couldn't be enjoying the degradation?

'That's right, take it you fucking slut,' Evelyn shouted 'this is your life now and deep down you know it's all you're good for. Cum for me bitch, cum for your Mistress!'

Though she desperately wanted to resist, Evelyn's magic fingers just felt incredible and soon worked her up to orgasm. So that was how to her horror, with a tear soaked face and her mouth filled with the foot of her arch-nemesis, Rose screamed in ecstasy and came in Evelyn's hand.

Once the pleasure shuddered through her and subsided, Rose felt the sweet sensation of cool air rushing into her lungs as Jennifer finally withdrew her foot. She gasped with relief and, breathing deeply, collapsed into heap on the floor.

The two women were laughing and congratulating each other beside her but Rose was only dimly aware of them. She was still struggling to process the terrible series of events that had dragged her down to this point.

Her thoughts returned to the present as Evelyn's foot pushed against her face, pivoting her head so that she was forced to look up the two women towering over her like giants. She couldn't believe how powerful they looked, like goddesses who could crush her with a single thought.

'I always knew that one was a slut,' Jennifer said harshly 'I'm glad she finally met someone who will show her just how pathetic she really is.'

'Oh I'm only just getting started, she has no idea how low I will take her,' Evelyn grinned.

With Rose's torment finally at an end for the moment, Jennifer said goodbye and took her leave, promising that if Evelyn ever needed any more help with 'the Irish slut' she would be more than happy to assist. To Rose's dismay Evelyn said there would be plenty of opportunities to help out and that she looked forward to seeing her soon.

Once they were alone Evelyn spent a moment gathering up some of the other items she and Jennifer had picked out then headed back through to the main section of the store. Rose gingerly pulled herself to her feet, straightened up her corset and tiny latex skirt as best she could then tottered after her, struggling to balance in her new high-heeled shoes.

Rose made her way past the aisles of latex and leather fetish wear that just that morning had been enough to shock her but now seemed quite take in comparison to what had been done to her. When she reached the till the shop assistant greeted her with a knowing smile.

'My goodness you look gorgeous,' she said sweetly 'did you find everything you were looking for.'

'Er yes, thank you,' Rose replied timidly

'You have such great choice here,' Evelyn effused 'we found all that we need for today but we will be returning on a weekly basis from now on. Can I book the room for the same time next week?'

'Of course,' the assistant smiled as she finished ringing through the items they had bought 'that comes to £550 in total please.'

Evelyn looked to Rose expectantly. Rose couldn't believe it; she didn't have £50 in her account let alone over £500! There was no way she could afford that.

'I... I can't,' she stammered.

Evelyn smiled warmly and touched her arm reassuringly.

'Not to worry dear, I will just charge it to the company account and take it out of your wages next month.'

'But please, I need that money,' Rose pleaded 'I can't afford to pay £500 per week, how will I afford my rent?'

'Don't be such a worrier,' Evelyn said, waving away her protests 'I'm sure we will work something out.'

'Well alright I suppose...' Rose sighed, accepting her defeat.

'Good,' Evelyn said firmly, leaving no more room for debate.

The outfits were paid for on the company card and Rose followed Evelyn back out into the street, dreading having to return in a weeks' time. Walking out into fresh air felt surreal, like she was coming out of a trance. Dark clouds had gathered overhead and a cool breeze had replaced the pleasant sunshine of that morning.

As they approach the road a passing taxi slowed at the sight of them. Evelyn raised a hand to hail it over to them. Then she turned and thrust the bag of newly purchased clothes into Rose's hand.

'Well today has been an absolute blast but it's really taken it out of me,' Evelyn said as she approached the waiting cab 'I'm going to need to get straight home. I assume you can make your own way back?'

'But I'm cleaned out Mistress,' Rose complained 'I can't even afford a bus fare.'

'That's hardy my fault is it?' Evelyn shot back 'I've just paid for your lovely new wardrobe; I'm not going to give you any more handouts. It's only what, 5 or 6 miles to your house? The walk will do you good.'

Rose considered pointing out that the clothes had come out of her wages and it was actually closer to 9 miles to her house but she knew it would make no difference. Instead she just watched as Evelyn got in the car, took a seat be herself and slammed to door in her face.

'Now we'll talk next week about what this arrangement entails,' Evelyn said, addressing Rose from the open window 'but for now you should know that I expect you to dress in your new clothes at all times. Except during work hours of course, I wouldn't want to subject the other girls in the office to your depravity.'

'Yes Mistress,' Rose replied sounding deflated, hoping to god that the driver couldn't hear what she was saying.

'We're going to have so much fun together,' Evelyn purred 'I'll see you bright and early Monday morning.'

At some unspoken signal the taxi pulled away from the curb and disappeared into the distance, leaving Rose stood alone. She was suddenly very aware of her horrifically revealing outfit. Passers-by were clearly staring at her bare legs and bulbous breasts with a mixture of shock, disgust and in some cases arousal. With a sickening feeling she realised they probably thought she was a prostitute.

Keen to get out of there as quickly as possible, Rose turned around and began the long walk home. The cool breeze against her exposed pussy was a constant reminder of her state of undress. Walking 9 miles in these heels was going to take all day she realised; chances are she wouldn't make it home before it got dark.

Tears once again started to fall on her cheeks as the hopelessness of her situation hit home. Today had been the worst day of her life and it seemed this was just the start. Her life was spiralling wildly out of her control. At least things couldn't get any worse she thought herself grimly.

Rounding the next corner, Rose shivered as she felt the first drops of rain splash against her bare chest.