Rose's Dolly Pt. 05

Story Info
Rose and Dylan have a wrestling match, winner fucks loser.
9.6k words
4.74
25k
27

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, painful sex and sexually tinged physical domination. Proceed with caution.

*

It was after midnight when Rose and Dylan finally staggered back into Sodom House. The night had been a nightmare. After that little... incident in the bathroom, Dylan had tried to sober up, but Rose had just kept getting drunker, shouting obscene things at strangers, bothering people. Eventually she and Dylan were kicked out of the bar because she wouldn't stop groping men. They were too messed up to walk all the way back, so Dylan had gotten an Uber.

Rose probably couldn't walk in by her own power at this point, so Dylan was propping her up with his arm around her. It had been murder getting her to walk up the stairs to the front door, and he didn't think he had it in him to get her up to the third floor. He glanced into the living room; he was hoping the couch would be free, but nope, Iris and Ganza were sitting on it, playing what looked like Mortal Kombat.

"Uh, hey girls," Dylan called in at them. "Any chance Rose here can have the couch to sleep on?"

"Yeah, if she's fine with me sitting on her head all night," Iris shouted back. She glanced back at them. "Ooh, looks like you had a rough night baby."

Dylan knew his makeup had gotten messed up, and his face and clothes had spots of grime on them.

He opened his mouth to say something, but Rose cut him off. "This li'l slut," she slurred, "ate cum off the bathroom floor!"

"Oh, gross!" Iris said, this big delighted grin on her face. "I'd never do something that gross, would you, Ganz?"

"Nah," said Ganza, "but then, I'm not a little freak like this one here."

"She made me!" Dylan protested.

"Hah! I couldn't stop her, she was soooo thirsty for it," Rose rambled drunkenly. She brought her arms down heavily on Dylan's shoulders. Too heavily; he wobbled slightly, and given that she was using him to support herself she lost her balance entirely, falling forward and taking him down with her.

His chin hit the floor hard. "Ow!"

"Ohh, did that hurt Dolly? I didn't feel a thing. Guess you broke my fall. Heh heh."

God, she was heavy; made sense, given how tall and muscular she was. The weight of her body was crushing him. He struggled to crawl out from under her, but she wrapped her arms tight around him.

"Nah, you're not getting away Dolly. I've got you now, and I'm never letting you go."

"Come on," he grunted, face mashed uncomfortably into the floor, "we should get you upstairs so you can sleep in your bed."

"Nah I'm too drunk for that. Floor's fine. Hmmm," she planted a sloppy kiss on the back of the neck, "you make a niceeee cushion." She gave him a squeeze, and shifted herself on him to get comfortable. He noticed she was hard, it was pressing right into his ass. "My Dolly," she murmured.

Dylan sighed. "I should have left you passed out on the street outside that bar."

"You couldn' do that to me," she mumbled sleepily. "Cuz you love me too much."

He scoffed. "In your dreams."

No response. A few moments later he heard her snoring. Dammit. He was stuck here now.

He didn't know how long he was trapped beneath her body, her snoring into his ear, drooling on his cheek, hardon grinding into his backside. There was no chance of sleep, he was too uncomfortable, too aware of the sounds from the TV and the girls in the other room, so he just lay there, wide awake. But after what felt like hours, she rolled off him, and he took the opportunity to clamber to his feet and scurry toward the kitchen.

Because at this point he was incredibly hungry and unpleasantly post-drunk, and didn't relish the thought of walking home on an empty stomach. He looked in the fridge; slim pickings, a carton of eggs, a package of pepper jack slices, a few slices left of a loaf of bread, an overripe jalapeno, two cans of beer, a few liquor bottles, a couple boxes of Chinese takeout.

"You touch my Chinese I'll rip your nipples off." He jumped. Ganza was suddenly standing right behind him, arms crossed in front of her, smug smirk on her face.

He blinked at her, petrified. "Uhhh, sure, no problem," he managed. "Anything in here I can eat?"

"We've got a couple sausages set aside for you baby." Iris sidled into view from behind Ganza, leering eyes, wide hungry smile.

"Ha ha. Do you guys object if I just have some cheese and bread?"

Ganza shrugged. "Go for it. But are you sure you don't want some... meat?"

Dylan eyed them coolly as he pulled a couple slices of bread out. "You know Rose would be mad if you did anything to me, right?" He had to admit, being Rose's plaything had certain advantages.

"Oh yeah, that," Ganza said. No real change in their demeanor, they still both seemed poised to strike. Ah well. He wasn't scared of them. He could survive anything after the day he'd had. He took a bite of his cheese sandwich. Ganza just stood there looking him over. She ran her teeth along her bottom lip. "God she did you up pretty," she said.

"Kay."

"You do get what she's planning for you right?" Ganza's eyes were burning with salacious interest.

"Enlighten me," he said, mouth full of sandwich.

"See, there's normal boys, right, most of whom have never taken a cock before we seduce them-"

"Is that what you call it?" Dylan raised an eyebrow. "Seduction?"

Ganza shrugged. "I mean, is there something wrong with that word for it?"

"Seems fine to me," Iris added.

Dylan just shook his head. Could they really be that oblivious to what they were doing?

"Anyway," Ganza continued, "it's fun to, like, break a boy in, do the whole routine of making him think he's gonna get pussy and then make him be the pussy, but it's generally like... a pretty low-quality sexual experience, you know?"

"You don't say."

"Like, everything's a struggle, they don't open up for you and you have to be fighting them. Just a pain. So the next level is the boys who are our regular bottom sluts. They've been broken in, might not be okay with everything we're doing but they can... accommodate." She grinned at him. "Like you, for example."

"Uh huh."

"God, you took our cocks in easily." She reached a hand out toward him; he swatted it away. She glowered at him for a moment, then went on. "I could tell right away that Rose had fucked you."

Dylan sighed. "Is that another side effect of the futa cum?"

Ganza blinked at him a couple times. "Huh?"

"I'm not an idiot," Dylan said sharply, "I know that you guys' semen feminizes men, makes them crave cock, crave girly clothing."

Ganza opened her mouth to say something, paused, glanced over at Iris. They both broke out into these ominous gleeful grins, like they were sharing some private joke. "Rose tell you that, huh?"

"No," Dylan lied. "Just, it's common knowledge. Among people who are in the know."

"Damn," Ganza said, still grinning, "and here I thought we were doing a good job of keeping that a secret. Alright, yeah, the futa cum makes your ass open up for cock easier."

Dylan grunted. "I fucking knew it."

"But so the final stage," her eyes flashed at him, "is a boy who's completely molded to your will. A boy who'll get down on his knees at the snap of your fingers and suck you off and suck the cum down. That's the dream, anyway. Rose has been talking for years about wanting, like, a personal live-in sissy slave. And the fact that she doesn't want us to use you tells me that's what she's got planned for you. She wants to make you her possession." Ganza seemed excited by the idea.

Dylan rubbed his face with his hands. "Oh God." He heard them both sniggering. "What's so funny?"

"Just forgot about the nail polish," Ganza said, smirk still on her face.

Dylan glanced down at his sparkly pink nails. "Oh, goddammit."

"Oooh, don't be sad," Iris added, "you look sooo pretty... What does she call you? Dolly?"

"Call me Dylan," he grunted.

"Nah, I think Dolly suits you better," Iris said.

"Whatever." He sighed. "Any way out of this you guys can think of?"

"Maybe you could make some kind of bet with her," Ganza offered. "She likes betting. You win, you get to go free, she wins, well... probably she does something really dramatic to mark you as hers."

"Hrm, pass," he said. "Don't trust her to play fair."

"No yeah, you shouldn't," Iris nodded.

"Any other ideas?"

"Well," Ganza now lunged forward to wrap her arms around Dylan, cold fingers gripping at the flesh of his exposed waist. She pulled him close, pressed him against her body, he could feel her cock against his belly, mostly soft but still enormous, and he could feel it shifting, getting harder. "You could keep screwing around with us. I think that'd probably put her off the idea of making you her possession."

"Ooh, yeah," now Iris was behind Dylan, pawing at his shoulders. "If she knew you were fucking us willingly I think she'd just give up on making you her slave. You'd still be getting fucked, but you'd have some freedom."

Dylan was sweating bullets now, muscles tense... cock moving in his slutty little booty shorts. Dammit, he hoped they couldn't feel that.

"Hmm," Ganza put a hand on his chin, "I'd train your boypussy real good if you'd let me."

"L-look girls," Dylan said, "you know I've got a girlfriend-"

"Aw, he called Rose his girlfriend," Iris cooed.

Sigh. "I meant Kim."

"Who? Oh, right, the girl who doesn't fuck you." Ganza rolled her eyes.

"You know, if you were my boyfriend I'd fuck you every day," Iris hissed right into his hear.

Despite everything, hearing those words in a woman's voice made his cock throb a little. But he knew she didn't mean it in a way he would enjoy. "Just get off me or I'll sic Rose on you," he said bitterly.

"Ooh, big man," Ganza sneered. But they did both back away. Good.

Dylan straightened his posture. "Anyway. I'm going upstairs to collect my clothes. Goodbye."

"See you round, cutie," Iris called after him as he walked away.

By the time Dylan came back down in his own clothes, the two were already sat on the couch playing the game again. He lingered in the entrance to the living room, almost not wanting to say anything, but, "Hey, can you girls tell me how to get nail polish off?"

"Oh yeah," said Ganza, not even looking back at him, "you gotta use futa cum."

Dylan rolled his eyes. "Bye," he said, and went out into the night.

After they heard the door slam, Ganza said to Iris, "Wonder why he didn't buy that one."

So, it was another night where he got only a couple hours of bad sleep. He still hadn't figured out a way to get the nail polish off, so he resolved to just hide out in his room all day, skipping all his classes. Exhaustion had the familiar elements of his room twisting and warping slightly, the world seemed sinister and hellish in ways he couldn't pin down.

All morning, he thought anxiously about Kim. On the one hand, she might just be his ticket out of this whole situation. That redhead futa girl... what was her name, Skye? She'd been into girls, not boys, he'd offered her nudes of Kim in exchange for dirt on Rose, and she'd agreed. Or, well, she'd seemed open to the idea. Maybe? But first he'd have to acquire nudes of Kim. He wasn't sure how to do that, Kim wasn't even willing to fuck him yet. Slow to trust, clearly.

And the other problem... he'd scheduled a dinner date with her tonight, which was supposed to be a celebration of him escaping Rose's clutches. But now here he was with nothing on Rose, him still obligated to show up tonight and let her do whatever depraved thing she wanted. He'd have to cancel on Kim. He felt sick to his stomach at the thought, worried he'd make her mad, sad to have to admit defeat.

After angsting over it all morning, around 1 pm he finally picked up his phone to message Kim: "Hey, I'm so sorry about this but I have to cancel dinner tonight. Something came up. Sorry. Can you do Friday instead?"

A short time later, he got the reply: "Lol that's fine, Friday works better for me anyway." Oh. How about that? Ha ha.

"Lol glad you're not mad 🙂 sucks to have to wait until tomorrow to see you though, I was looking forward to it 😩"

"Aww 😊 looking forward to tomorrow now"

He had the thought now, that since she wasn't mad, if he angled this right he might just be able to get her to send him nudes, and maybe not have to see Rose tonight. "Hey, any chance you could send me some sexy pictures to tide me over til tomorrow?"

"Lol, when I get a minute. No nudes though, if that's what you're asking for."

Dammit. "Aw come on, why not baby?"

"I told you. Sent some nudes to a boy back when I was in high school and two days later everyone in school had seen them. So never again. You have to see my body in person 😉"

Alright, Dylan thought, time for some hardball. He began typing. "You do get how unreasonable you're being right? Like, for a modern college-age relationship it's beyond the pale insane how withholding you are. It's the 21st century, people send each other nudes. Oh, and they fuck their boyfriends too. You know that just last night I had a girl coming onto me really hard. When I told her about you she said if she were my girlfriend she'd fuck me every day. I turned her down, obviously, I'd rather be with you than some random skank, obviously. But it has me thinking, you know? That I'd really appreciate a little more from you. Nudes are frankly the bare minimum, if you're going to continue being frigid like this."

No reply for a while after he sent that. Alright, he thought, that was an aggressive opening, he'd gotten more and more worked up while typing that out. Maybe he should offer a little compromise.

"I'd accept just a tit pic," he said.

A few minutes later he received a photo of Kim, topless in front of a mirror, eyes incandescently angry, phone in one hand, other hand giving the mirror the middle finger.

"Hey, that's really hot baby! Love the attitude!" He knew he had to give her some positive reinforcement after all that negativity.

She spent a while typing after that one, but never sent anything. Ah well, whatever. He had what he needed.

He went through Rose's friends list until he found Skye and sent her a message. "Hey, we had a deal right? I send you nudes of my gf and you send me Rose's dismissal letter right?"

"C'mon dude, don't do that," came the reply.

Shit. Panic struck when she said that, all his hopes had been riding on her being willing to do this. "Please! You said you would! I can't let Rose get me again, I'm so tired, please I'm begging you."

No reply, so he just sent the tit pic that Kim had sent him. "There, now you have to do it."

Skye was, at that moment, sitting at a table in the coffee shop where she worked, hunched over her phone sipping a coffee on her break. She was midway through typing a message, "Look dude, I get that you're desperate. Rose is a monster. Just, don't betray your girl like that, okay? When I get home I'll see what I can-"

But then the image came through, of that angry looking girl, and Dylan telling her she had to do it. That rubbed her the wrong way. She started backspacing her message.

"Do you need more? Do you need ass? Pussy? I can get those. Just tell me what you need."

She blocked him.

A few minutes later Skye got a message from Rose: "Hey, help me think of things to do to Dolly."

"No."

"Come onnnnn Skye, I used up all my ideas cause he kept showing up lol. He's obviously thirsty for it, can't stay away from me."

Skye considered, as she often did, writing a long angry message telling Rose off. Instead she just went with, "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Lol slept real good on top of Dolly last night," Rose replied, followed shortly by, "Hey, does your gf still work at the university gym?"

Deep beleaguered sigh. "Don't involve Laina in your bullshit."

"I'm not gonna touch her, if that's what you're worried about lol. Just wanna give her a little show." A few moments later, "She could hold the camera. You know she'd love it..."

Another sigh. "Yeah, she still works there."

"Niceeee. I know just what we're going to do..."

It turned out that Dylan didn't even need to cancel his dinner with Kim, because Rose didn't want him at the gym until 11 at night. Which was odd because the gym closed at 10:30. But he put on a hoodie and trudged with his hands stuffed in his pockets across campus to the gym, arriving at 10:55.

He waited in the dark, his stomach twisted in an anxious knot, until 11:15, when a short girl with buzzed hair emerged from the dark interior of the building to unlock the door and let him inside. She grinned widely at him, intense eyes.

"Hi," Dylan said, stiffly raising a hand, and shuffled inside. He studied the girl's face for a moment. "I know you, right? We were in a stats class together. Elaine, right?"

"Laina," she said.

"Right, right. Interesting haircut," he said. "You, uh, you're not also a futa, right?"

"No. I wish though."

Dylan raised an eyebrow at that. "You wish you were a futa?"

"Or well, I'm a fan anyway," she said, fidgeting with her ear.

Dylan shrugged. "Okay. Where, uh," he looked around nervously, "where's Rose at?'

"She's in the girl's locker room." Laina grabbed his arm. "Come with me," she said, and tugged on his arm, taking him deeper into the darkened gym.

As they walked, she was talking, "But so yeah, I guess it's weird to say I'm a fan, but I have a futa girlfriend and that's been going great, and for a while now I've sort of been... interested in Rose, how she does boys. I find her," she paused, this weird grin on her face, giddy enthusiasm flecked with some strange horny energy, "intriguing, I guess. Don't you?"

"I suppose," Dylan said, internally thinking, this girl is crazy, what the fuck.

"And so today Rose told me she wanted to let me watch, let me film what all goes down. It's like a dream come true!" Laina went on, practically squealing with delight.

"And, uh, what is gonna go down? What's she gonna do to me?"

"Well, surprise you for one thing," she said, shooting him this knowing look.

He sighed. "Fine. Hey, do you know how to remove nail polish?"

"Did you try nail polish remover?" Laina asked, an edge of amusement in her voice.

"Didn't know that was a thing. Where, uh, would you find it?"

"Pretty much any store." Still amused. "Did you even look?"

"Like I said," he said, feeling defensive, "didn't know it was a thing."

Laina took him through a door on the side of the hall. It was pitch black inside. A few seconds later, Laina's hand let go of him and he was all alone in the darkness.

He heard breathing close to him. His heart started to beat faster.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his body, and a person slammed into him from behind and tackled him down onto the hard tile. He tried to cry out, but no noise came out, he'd had the wind knocked out of him. Thin desperate breaths, pain of impact reverberating through his body.

"Hmmm, miss me you little bitch?" Rose's voice right in his ear. "Cause I missed you." A series of sharp bites around his neck and face, sharp even for her, Dylan almost thought she would tear skin. Oh God, was this the part where she finally killed him?

"You got a," he wheezed, "funny way of showing it."

"Ohhh you don't know how disappointed I was when I woke up and you weren't there under me," she hissed. "I had a whole day planned for us, lots of fun activities. Well, fun for me at least. Oh well," sharp bite on the cartilage of the upper ear, "I have you here now."

She pulled herself to an upright position sitting on his back, then, "Oof!", spun herself around so that she was facing backward on him. "Hit the lights."

After so long in the dark, the light was blinding, Dylan had to squint.

"Now Laina, sweetie, would you get his pants down for me?"

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers