Rose's Dolly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pummeling blow, hurt like hell, his body shook, his mouth opened wide, he let out this pained, "Hah! Ah, ah, ah..."

"Wow..." Laina was starting to seem perturbed by what she was seeing.

Rose seemed shot through by this ferocious mania, eyes wild, breathing elevated, hands running feverishly over Dylan's trembling body. "Hmmmm," a low growl, "want some more, Dolly?"

He shook his head, "No, no please- AH! ARGH FUCK!"

It was no use, Rose had begun dealing him a series of deep, fast strokes, her rod driving roughly into his hole, stretching him agonizingly wide, leaving him gasping, sobbing, struggling to get away, no use, no use, her fingers holding him in place with a grip on his sides, nails digging into his flesh.

"Hmmm, you almost got out of this didn't you?" she snarled at him, drunk on her lust and her pure bliss at the pain she was inflicting. "You were soooo close to not having to do this, weren't you you little bitch?"

"Unnnhhh..." It took Dylan a moment to find his voice, but eventually he managed, "Y-yeah, I know..."

Laina was starting to step away. "I... I don't know if I'm okay with this."

"What? Dolly loves it, really, don't you girl?" Rose said in this taunting tone.

"Nnh!"

"She's just a big crybaby, is all," Rose went on. She reached for his cock; his focus hadn't been on it, but he was aware now that it was achingly hard. The grip of her hand on it was ecstatic, all at once her drilling him became easier to deal with, still painful, but more like pleasure. The next sound out of Dylan's mouth was a much more agreeable, "Ahh..." He felt her cock grind against that point of pleasure deep inside him, he felt the precum seeping from his cock.

"Want a taste of how much she loves it?" Rose dabbed the head of his cock and took a drop of precum off on her finger; she held her finger out for Laina. Nervously at first, Laina leaned down with her face close to the finger, and licked the precum off.

"Salty!" she said, and then giggled.

"Yeah, it is," Rose was grinning down smugly at Dylan now. Her hand wasn't stroking his cock, just squeezing it tightly as she continued sliding in and out of him. The strange dirty pleasure of her fucking him was building, building... "Ohh, my poor Dolly, she can't admit it to herself but she loves getting fucked by me. Lucky for her, she's never gonna get away, never gonna escape me, I'll keep coming back to her forever. Hmm, you know that Dolly? You're my little bitch for life now, whether you want it or not."

At some point in that spiel Dylan felt himself cross the point of no return, and a moment after she finished talking, the first burst of cum shot out of him, splashing all over his pink crop top. A wave of pleasure and shame spread through his body. It always felt like defeat when she got him off, to feel her cock milking the cum from him, but, well, he couldn't help enjoying it.

"Oooooh!" Rose let out a delighted squeal when she noticed him coming; her hand still on his cock, she pointed it up at herself. The next shot hit her right in the face, a streak going from her chin to the middle of her cheek. She let out a little laugh at that, a genuine, pure laugh, and as more cum splashed on her neck and ran down into her cleavage, she licked around her face wherever the semen was reachable by her tongue. "Hmm, delicious!"

"Hah! Ahh th- thanks, I guess," Dylan managed. Oh God, he could feel the orgasm coming to an end, he knew what was coming next.

"Yeah yeah," she shot him an ominous grin, "don't get too comfortable. Hey Laina, you know what happens to boys after they cum?"

"Uhh," Laina had been enraptured watching Dylan's orgasm, remembering how to talk was suddenly difficult, "I know that you gotta stop messing with their dick after they cum."

"Oh no," Rose grinned widely into the camera, "you don't gotta."

As Dylan let out a couple of urgent, "Ah! AH!" noises, Rose shot Laina a wink and drove her cock into him, hard.

"Nnnh! Stop, please..."

"Oh, but I love it baby," she said in this teasing tone, before squeezing his cock hard, digging her nails into the flesh of it.

His face was locked into a wince, his hands grabbed desperately at her hand on his cock, trying to pry her cruel fingers off his tender cockflesh, but no luck, her hand tortured his cock, and her rod kept sliding in and out of his raw abused hole, and he was helpless, helpless.

"Hmmm, boys get sensitive after they cum," Rose murmured, looking down at his pain-twisted face with satisfaction, "but you ain't a boy anymore, huh Dolly? I've fucked the manhood out of you, you're my little sissy slut now. Mmmm, I'm gonna train your cock until you can just have multiple orgasms on command, does that sound good?" No reply, so she thrust into him hard. "Tell me, does that sound good?!"

"Aarrgghh... No."

"No? NO?!" She fucked into him with this furious intensity. "Why not? Don't you love being my little sissy slut? Don't you?"

"I... I..." Forming words was hard under the intensity of her thrusting, and besides he didn't want to debase himself by saying what she wanted to hear.

She grabbed his face. "You have to tell me you love being my sissy slut, Dolly," a low, warning growl.

He sighed. "I love being your sissy slut," he muttered.

"Like you mean it, Dolly."

"I LOVE IT," he shouted desperately, "I LOVE BEING YOUR SISSY SLUT!"

"Hmmm, I know you do baby," she murmured in this gratified voice, and then, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon. Gonna fill your boycunt with my seed."

"No, no, not inside, not again," he moaned. He didn't want to become more feminized.

"Hmmm, joke's on you cause hearing that does it for me. Oh! OHHH YESSSS!"

He watched her mouth open wide with divine pleasure, felt her cock throb and spasm as she unloaded in him, felt her orgasmic thrusts, deep and uneven. And then it was over; she let out a deep, satisfied exhalation and collapsed on top of him. Her cock slid out of him as she fell forward, and immediately after the cum started gushing from his abused hole. She nuzzled her face against his cheek. "Mmmm, that was fucking great. Some workout, huh?" and she let out a small giggle.

Dylan said nothing, just lay there underneath her, reeling. It confused him deeply, how even after all she'd hurt him, she could hold him, be just a little warm and affectionate, and... he didn't want it to, but it felt kind of nice. Comforting.

"So Laina," Rose said, "how was the show?"

Dylan glanced over at Laina, who had this odd wide grin fixed on her face. "Man, I dunno. It was hot but like... wow, that's a lot." She laughed nervously. "Is this always how you do it?"

"Every chance I get. Isn't that right Dolly?"

"Yep," Dylan said in a tired voice. "Every chance she gets."

"Wow." Laina shook her head, still grinning, "Just, wow."

Soon enough Rose pulled herself off of Dylan, and as they walked back through the gym to the locker room, as he put his own clothes back on, Rose was chattering away with Laina. "Most boys," she was saying as Dylan slid his jeans back on, "don't wanna admit they like a big hard cock up their ass, so you gotta be willing to, you know, go for it no matter what they say. Heh, a lot of them complain soooo much, but I always make 'em cum. Isn't that right Dolly?"

"Uh huh," Dylan droned. His mind felt numb, blank.

Once they were outside, Dylan tried to slip away quickly, but before he'd gotten down the steps to the gym he felt Rose's hand catch his shoulder.

"Hey, where you going so fast?" she asked.

"Home," he grunted.

"Okay. Let me walk you home." She turned around and gave Laina a wave. "See ya 'round Laina!"

"That won't be necessary." He kept walking.

But Rose kept walking alongside him, hand catching his hand to hold it. "Aw, but it's dark out baby. What if something happens? What if you run into some depraved sexual manic, bent on violating your little hole?"

"Uh huh."

"God, if that happened, I'd never forgive myself for missing out on watching."

Despite himself, he let out a little chuckle at that.

"Ha! She does have a sense of humor!" Rose declared. "I got a smile out of youuu," she said in this taunting singsong voice.

"Yeah yeah," he said, still grinning.

"Hah, God, we have fun, don't we Dolly?" She moved her arm up to wrap around his shoulder.

"I mean," the smile was gone now, "you do."

"Hmmmm, I do. I really do enjoy you Dolly."

"Kay."

She leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek. "We've been seeing a lot of each other lately, huh? I feel... I dunno. Very close to you right now."

"Kay."

"It's gonna be weird waiting til next week to see you after so many days in a row."

"It was just three," he muttered.

"Well... wanna keep the streak going? Hang out tomorrow, I'll come up with a new outfit, new video idea, some foreplay, some teasing, then I rip all your clothes off and have my way with you?"

"Pass."

"Aw, why?"

"Got plans with Kim."

"Oh, right." She had a faraway look in her eye now. "I don't know, why do you stay with her, huh? Like, why not just break it off with that drip who doesn't fuck you. We could hang all the time." Nibble on his cheek. "We could bang all the time."

He could feel his cock shifting in his pants, but he wasn't going to let her know that. He just scoffed, "Are you really that delusional?"

A pause. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Just, I thought you understood what this was. You're coercing me by blackmail into extremely painful and degrading sex."

Rose blinked. "Well, yeah. So?"

"So, like..." he gesticulated at the air in front of him, trying to find words, "I don't actually like being fucked by you."

Rose rolled her eyes. "Yeah you do."

"What? No, I do not!" he protested.

"Don't you like cumming? I mean, I know I like messing with you, but I've seen it on your face so many times now, that you're kind of enjoying it, at least some of the time."

"Nope," he said firmly.

"Don't you fucking lie to me Dolly," the anger was creeping into her voice now. "Like, I rewatched the 'Dolly and Mrs. Nail' video, I fucking saw you enjoying it, just like I felt you enjoying it when we were in the moment together. Or tonight. God, you wanted to fuck me so bad, I remember."

He sighed huffily. "I don't want to like anything about what you do to me."

"I mean... okay," she said, "but not wanting to like it ain't the same thing as not liking it."

They were nearing the frat house now. "It's only because of the futa cum, corrupting me," Dylan said. "The real me doesn't like it even a little bit."

She smirked at him. "Well, Dolly, all I can say is that there is no 'real you' separate from who you are and what you feel. If you're enjoying me fucking you, doesn't matter why, that's you."

He took a deep breath. The door to the frat house was right in front of them now. He could just run inside, but first he wanted to come up with a counterargument, a brilliant one. Nothing came to mind. "My name isn't fucking Dolly," he said eventually.

"Rrrgh," Rose let out a low, frustrated growl and threw his body against the wall, pressing herself tightly against him to hiss into his ear, "Your name is whatever I want it to be. Okay, you wanna pretend you're not into me, that's fine. You think I need validation from fucking you? What matters is, you don't want those videos of you to get out, so you're going to come crawling back every time I ask you. Hmmm," she stroked his shoulder, he could feel her hardness pressing into him, "if I threw you to the ground right now and started fucking you, do you think all your little frat brothers put together could pull me off of you? No way dude. I've got the taste for you now," she gave him a lick up the side of his face. "You're my little bitch forever now, Dolly. Whether you like it or not."

She pulled away, to drink in his wide-eyed look of fear and, yeah, she could tell, arousal. "I want you to do your butt-building exercises, every day. And I want you to grow your hair out, so I've got more to play with."

He just glared back at her, eyes defiant, resentful.

"In the meantime, go to your room, get some sleep, and try to convince yourself I didn't feel you getting hard just now."

"I wasn't getting hard," he muttered.

"Yeah, just like that!" She shot him a wink. "See you next week Dolly. Well, sooner than that in your dreams I bet."

And with that she turned around and left, and Dylan was left standing there, fuming. He stomped up to his room and laid in his bed. He shifted around trying to get comfortable, but no use, his body was too sore. He tried to get Rose out of his thoughts, but he couldn't manage that, either.

And despite everything, he couldn't keep his cock from throbbing at the thought of her.

TO BE CONTINUED