Rose's Dolly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

He felt another pair of hands grab the waist of his jeans, fingers reaching under his boxers, and then, after a couple firm tugs, they were yanked down to his ankles, exposing his bare ass to the cold air of the locker room. Soon after he felt Rose's hands grab at his buttocks and spread them apart.

"Mmmm, there's my favorite boypussy," Rose murmured. "Hey Laina, can you tell by looking that he's been getting fucked by futa cock?"

"I, uh, I don't know how to tell that," Laina giggled nervously. "Looks nice though!"

"Thing is though, Dolly," Rose went on, "your butt is still," she drummed out a rhythm on his cheeks, each slap stinging sharply, "a little bonier than I like in my boys."

"Oh. Sorry bout that," Dylan said drily, voice still strained. "If you want to stop fucking me I understand."

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, that's not gonna happen," Rose said. "But I am gonna put you on an exercise regimen to make your butt rounder."

"Yeah, you're gonna be feeling the burn down there when we're done with you," Laina said gleefully, and he felt another slap on the ass.

"Laina, sweetie," a warning tone, "remember he's mine. Keep your paws off him unless I give you permission, mkay? Skye told me not to hurt you. I'd hate to make her mad at me."

She got up off his back. He breathed a sigh of relief, which was stopped short by Rose roughly grabbing a fistful of his hair.

She got her face down next to his, green eyes burning with wicked glee. "Tonight I want you to wear these," and she held up a pair of black spandex booty shorts with a pastel pink rose on the ass.

"Nope, not putting those on," Dylan grumbled.

Rose just sighed. "When will you learn?" Then, to Laina, "Grab his legs."

A few minutes later they were out on the mats in the center of the gym, Rose talking into a camera being held by Laina. "Hey butt sluts! Today we're gonna show you the Nail Method for building a bigger, more fuckable ass. I'm here today with my favorite little anal whore, Dolly." She turned her head to face Dylan, wearing the tiny little booty shorts and a bright pink crop top exercise shirt, jogging in place. "How you doin Dolly?"

"Haunnhh," Dylan grunted. It had been too long since he'd been to the gym, he was already feeling a bit wheezy.

"So, we're starting Dolly here off with a bit of warmup, to get the heart rate elevated before- DID I SAY YOU COULD STOP?! Laina, how much time does she have left?"

"One minute ten seconds," Laina said brightly.

"Pause it, add another minute. Well, Dolly, what are you waiting for?"

Dylan stood there crouched slightly with his hands on his knees, breathing rapidly. "Sorry I'm just- hah! Just out of breath."

Rose snorted. "You're out of shape. I'll shape you right up though. Get jogging again Dolly."

He sighed and got back to it. "I wasn't built for this," he moaned, "I was supposed to live the life of the mind."

"You're supposed to live the life of the cocksleeve, Dolly," Rose shot back.

After jogging, Rose had him do 10 minutes on the stair stepper, followed by glute bridges ("Just imagine you're fucking up into someone riding your cock," Rose told him). Squats, he struggled with maintaining the correct posture, couldn't seem to squat low enough without bending his back in a way Rose insisted was wrong. "It's cause your thigh and butt muscles are too puny," she taunted him. "You're lucky to have me, really, I'll get you to where you can do them right."

They finished with side-lying leg lifts, Rose lying on the ground in front of him to demonstrate. As he worked, he distracted himself from the burn he was feeling by staring at her, the muscles in her strong shapely ass working as she lifted her leg. After a moment, he noticed her looking back at him, gratified little smirk on her face. "Like what you see?"

He sighed. "Y-yeah..." Why deny it?

"Alright, I think you're done for the day," Rose said. Finally. He slumped onto his back to rest. "Now," Rose said to the camera, "after a workout like this it really helps your body build those butt muscles if you eat a little dose of protein." She kneeled on the floor beside Dylan and pulled her cock out from her leggings. "Open up sweetie," she said, waving her semi-flaccid cock in his face.

Dylan started shimmying on his back away from her. "Oh no, no no."

She lunged at him, grabbing his hair with one hand, his shoulder with the other. "Now sweetie," she said, a dangerous edge in her voice, "I need you to suck down your protein shake."

"Nuh uh, I'm not sucking cock," Dylan insisted.

Rose shot the camera an incredulous look. "Dolly, hun, you've been fucked up the ass so many times. Like... what do you think you're preserving here? I've turned you out, you're a bottom slut now. You have no dignity left to lose."

"Says you," Dylan shot back, "I dunno, like, it means something to me that I haven't had to suck cock, I feel like that'd be a new low."

"Dolly, you ate cum off the bathroom floor, what are you talking about? Like, I think most straight guys would see taking it up the ass as more degrading than getting face fucked."

"Not me. I don't know," he struggled to explain, "like, when you take my ass, I do find that degrading, but at the end of the day you're just using a part of my body. Whereas my mouth is more... intimate. I think of my mouth as me more than my ass, if that makes sense."

Rose snorted. "Of course you of all people think of your mouth as you."

"Well," Dylan felt defensive, "yeah, I use my mouth more in my life, and if I took your cock in my mouth it would be right up in my face, I'd be working it with this more articulated organ. Yeah I see it as more intimate. Oh and," he chomped his teeth together a few times, "my mouth has a defense mechanism."

Rose let out this irritated growl. She pulled his face close to her crotch by his hair and ran her cock back and forth along his cheek. "And what if you don't have a choice, huh you little bitch? What if I'm not gonna stop until you taste my sperm?"

"Well," Dylan chomped his teeth again, "do you trust me?"

Another growl from her. Her angry eyes burned into his. He stared back at her, unblinking. Shot her another chomp.

Rose exhaled. She looked up and shot the camera a grin. "Word of advice to aspiring dom tops: don't put your dick in an unwilling mouth. Alright Dolly, you get out of it this time." She leaned in close again. "But one day, you're going to taste my cock, I promise you. In the meantime," here she released him from her grip; he rubbed his scalp where she'd been tugging his hair, "we're gonna move on to the next activity. And hey, guess what: if you win this one," she turned around so her ass was in his face, "you'll get to fuck me. You'd like that, huh Dolly?"

Dylan looked at her body admiringly. After everything she'd done, he hated how attractive he still found her. But he'd wanted to put his cock inside her the second he'd laid eyes on her, and if he could finally achieve that... well, he throbbed at the thought. "What's the activity?"

"Ah," she shot him a smug grin, "we're gonna wrestle. First girl to pin the other for three seconds-"

"Not a girl," Dylan grumbled.

"-gets to fuck the other up the ass. Deal?" She grinned down at Dylan eagerly, eyes burning with malicious glee.

Logic told Dylan that Rose was both stronger and crazier than he was, and she was almost certainly going to win. But... well screw it, she was probably gonna have her way with him no matter what. Might as well try. "You're on."

"Hmmm, good girl," Rose murmured pleasurably. "Laina here's gonna be the referee. You ready, Lay?"

Laina was still holding up the camera with her right hand. In her left hand she was grabbing at the whistle around her neck. "I'm ready. When I blow this, the match starts."

"Wait, wait, we're just starting right now?" Dylan scrambled to his feet. "I just got done with the exercises. I'm tired."

Rose shrugged. "Hey, you've got the endorphins flowing, that could be an advantage."

"Can we go over, like, the rules first?"

Rose just grinned at him. "Ohhh, don't really know how wrestling works? That's fun."

"It counts as a pin," Laina piped up, "if both of your shoulder blades are on the floor."

Dylan nodded vaguely. "Okay, well that helps, yeah."

Laina blew the whistle.

Dylan hunched forward in something he thought might be a defensive posture. Alright, take it slow, he thought, observe, wait for an opening-

His train of thought was derailed by Rose rushing at him, grabbing his shoulders and throwing him to the floor, pressing herself against his body, hands still on his shoulders. He heard Laina say "One," shit, shit, can't lose this quickly, Rose's eyes were burning down at him, cruel mocking triumphant grin, "Two," he writhed and struggled hard under her, after a moment managing to escape her grip and slither out from under her enough to lift his shoulders off the floor. He was almost free when Rose caught his ankles tight.

"Ohhh no you don't," she growled, and started pulling him back toward her. He tried to kick himself away from her, but her hands stayed fixed on his legs. Soon she pulled him close enough to grab at the waist of his shorts and start tearing them open down the front. "When I win," she smirked at him, "I want easy access."

With her hands on his shorts, he was able to slip away. As he scrambled to his feet, his ruined shorts slid down around his ankles. He heard Laina giggle at that. Whatever.

Rose sat there on the mat for a few seconds, staring lustfully as his bare cock. She jumped to her feet; he could feel her eyes scanning him, drilling into him. She took a step toward him, he took a step back. He was feeling jumpy now, no chance he'd let her get the drop on him again, he knew he had to keep his distance til he saw an opening.

Soon they were circling each other on the mat, Laina circling outside them with the camera. "Whatcha waitin' for baby?" Rose called at him. "Too scared to tackle me?"

"Just being strategic," Dylan replied.

"Ooh, very clever," Rose smirked. "God, I keep staring at your cock. Was that strategy, letting me rip your shorts off, so I'd be distracted by your cock, or did you just wanna show it off to me?"

Dylan said nothing, just kept circling, watching her warily.

"Say, maybe I should follow your example," she said, and peeled her top off, exposing her nice full tits to Dylan. "How much are you going to be able to pay attention to the rest of my body when," she bounced up and down a couple times, making her tits jiggle, "my nipples are staring you in the face?"

It was maddening, she was explaining it to him as she was doing it and yet... his eyes kept getting pulled in the direction of her chest, godforsaken horny brain yanking his eyes in the direction of some nice tits even as he was trying to prevent getting his ass fucked. He was glancing at a jiggle when he noticed they were suddenly closer to him, because, (shit!) Rose was lunging at him. He jumped back.

"Ha! Your reaction time is slower!" She grinned smugly at him. "Tell ya what," she grabbed the waist of her leggings and started peeling them down, "I'll give you easy access to my hole if you can best me. That's fair, right?" She bent down and, with some effort, pulled the leggings off her legs. Her cock stood in front of her, about halfway to fully erect.

Dylan just stood there watching, hunched over, arms in front of him. When she stood back upright she smirked at him. "You know, you could've taken the opportunity to tackle me while I was bent over. If you weren't a pussy I mean."

"Shut up," Dylan said, hearing more irritation in his voice than he'd wanted to let out. Don't let her get under your skin, he told himself.

"Ooh, don't you like what you see Dolly?" She put her index fingers on her nipples, stroked them in a gentle circular motion. "Don't you want a piece of this?"

He said nothing.

"Don't think you can take me on, huh?" She shot him a cruel grin. "If you were a real man you could. Too bad I fucked the manhood out of you, now you're a pure sissy slut forever."

"SHUT UP!" Dylan yelled, and in a blind fury rushed her.

His hands caught her shoulders. His whole body threw itself into the task of bringing her to the floor. She didn't budge.

Her hands caught his shoulders too. She stared into his eyes with this supercilious untroubled smug. "You know I'm not even pushing against you, right? Just holding myself up. When I'm trying to take you down, it feels like this." Suddenly, he felt the power of her arms pulling his body downward and toward her. He tried to brace himself with his hands on her shoulders but it was no use; she shoved his head down under her armpit and curled her arm tight around his neck. He grabbed at her arm with both hands, desperately attempting to loosen her grip on him, to no avail. She squeezed, constricting his windpipe. Panic. Strangled grunting gasps and useless straining against her. Brain burning from lack of oxygen.

Rose turned her head to shoot the camera a wink and a grin. God, it made Laina quivery, to witness Rose's raw physical power over Dylan, her sheer horny enjoyment of her domination of him. Her cock was visibly rock hard now, with a glistening droplet of precum manifesting at the tip. She turned herself so that Dylan's ass was facing the camera. With her free hand, she gave his left buttock a rough grab, then raised her hand to her face to give her middle finger a slow, lubricating slide in and out of her lips. She then ran her finger along Dylan's ass crack. He let out a small grunt of protest.

"She wants it so bad, doesn't she?" Rose bit her bottom lip. "So let's give it to her." She drove her finger into his hole.

"Rrgk!" Her nail was sharp against the flesh of Dylan's sphincter, his body tensed to get away from the intrusion, but it was useless, he was stuck. The prolonged lack of oxygen had time slowing to a crawl. As she slid her finger in and out of his hole, his vision blurred, he felt his arms go limp.

"Alright," Rose said, "maybe we'll let her have a little air." She took her arm off Dylan's neck; still doubled over, he was desperately sucking in air when he felt her hands grab his shoulders, holding him in place to drive her knee hard into his ribcage. She then threw him down onto the floor.

He landed hard on his back. Wheezing, hyperventilating, his neck and entire torso still feeling her sting, mind and body shattered, dazed and reeling... he somehow knew he had to get up, couldn't let her hold his back down. He rolled over and pulled himself up onto his hands and knees, but as soon as he'd gotten in this position he felt her behind him, her arm hooking around his neck to yank his body upright. Her other arm wrapped around his body, pinning his arms to his torso. She was on her knees behind him now, her body pressed against his, her hard cock sliding against his ass, dribbling precum onto the small of his back.

"You know," she hissed into his ear, "that I could fuck you right now if I wanted, yeah?"

He nodded. "Yeah," he said softly.

"Laina, get in here, get the camera in her face," Rose said. Laina scrambled to comply, and soon the camera was inches away from Dylan, capturing his pained expression as Rose's arm slid down from around his neck to join her other arm in a crushing bear hug around his torso. "Well Dolly, say it again, could I enter you right now if I wanted?"

He nodded. "Yeah, you could."

"Hmmm. But I'm not gonna, not until I pin you." She shot the camera a conspiratorial grin. "I love playing with my food before I eat it."

She bit his neck hard. He cried out in pain. She let out a soft delighted cackle at that and pulled away from him to stand up. "Get up you little bitch," she said from behind him. "I wanna knock you down again."

He stayed there kneeling for a few seconds. He closed his eyes, sighed. Hand down on the ground to help him climb to his feet.

He stood up and turned around to face her. God, he was so tired, so battered already, and here she was still strutting back and forth in front of him, unhurt, untroubled. He resented that his eyes were still being drawn down to her tits, resented the attraction he couldn't stop feeling for this demonic girl.

Hang on a second...

She lunged at him, arms out, hands poised to grab him. Just as her hands made contact with his shoulders, his fingers reached out and grabbed her nipples, squeezing them hard. He figured it'd be a vulnerable area, but he still was surprised by the intensity of her reaction, the way she seized up, her hands losing their grip on him and twitching impotently.

He burst into a grin. "Ohhh, so that's your weakness, huh?"

"Shutup shutup," she hissed, eyes wide and furious.

He gave her nipples a twist and she went down onto her knees. It was his turn now to shoot a smug grin at the camera, taking a moment to drink in Laina's gape-mouthed look of shock.

Still gripping her nipples tightly, he pushed her onto her back. He took his left hand off her right nipple to put an arm over the top of her chest, making sure her shoulder blades were pressed into the floor.

"One..." Laina said, in an uncertain tone, as if she didn't believe what she was seeing.

"Got your ass now bitch," Dylan hissed.

"Two..."

And here, Dylan made a critical error. For a fraction of a second, he forgot himself, forgot that the arm on her chest wasn't adequate to hold Rose Nail down, moved his hand off her nipple so he could guide his cock toward her asshole...

An instant later, Rose sprung up from the floor, grabbing the sides of his hair with both hands and slamming the back of his head hard into the floor. His mouth opened in shock, too woozy from the blow to really feel it, vision blurred, Rose's face swirling and shifting. He heard her take a deep breath in and out, that morphed into a shuddering maniacal laugh on the exhalation. "You really almost had me, didn't you? But you fucked it up." She slammed his head into the floor again. "You fuck everything up, you dumb little skank," slam, "not fit for anything except being my little fucktoy."

For a second, she wasn't even holding him down, she'd gotten off him to bend his legs up so she could position them on her shoulders. He was just too dazed to move; the second he tried to get back up, Rose's arms were on his shoulders again, holding him down. She was looming over him now, her cock pressed right against his sphincter, poised to enter at a moment's notice.

"One..."

He strained against her, to no avail, his body remained trapped in place against the ground.

"Two..."

"Brace yourself, bitchboy," she hissed at him.

"Three!"

"Aauugh!" In a swift motion, Rose had driven her whole cockhead up into him. His body tried to wriggle away from her, but she held him in place by the shoulders.

"Ohh, you're not getting away from it now Dolly, we're just getting started," she growled, and continued pushing her cock deeper and deeper in, slow and dry. His face twisted in pain, eyes clenched shut, mouth stretching into a wince.

"Hnnnggg, look at that face." Rose grabbed his chin, shaking it around a little before giving him a sharp smack on the cheek. "Laina, get a close up of these faces Dolly's making.

Dylan opened his eyes to find the lens of the camera right in his face, and behind it, Laina peering at him with an excited fascination. He felt like an exhibit or some kind of medical experiment.

Rose was all the way inside him now, buried to the base in his twitching, overstretched hole. He heard her let out this low, pleasurable growl. "Fuck, you're so tight." She shifted her hips back and forth slightly, grinding her cock against his insides. Dylan let out a little whimper at that.

"Aww, cute," Laina cooed.

"That's nothing," Rose said, "check this out." She withdrew her cock most of the way out of Dylan before slamming it back in.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers