Rose's Dolly Pt. 07

Story Info
Dylan tries to get Kim back, but Kim wants something else...
9.6k words
4.67
9.6k
14

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains themes of nonconsensual sex. Proceed with caution.

*

It had been close to half a year since Kim had seen Dylan, she'd barely even thought about him this semester. But to her surprise, one night as she was stepping out of the Gamma sorority house to go meet her friends for dinner she saw him sitting there on the nearest bench outside the sorority with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. She noticed him before he noticed her; he was looking at his phone. When he noticed her, he looked up, and forced a smile.

"Hey Kim," He stood up and held the bouquet out toward her. She must have been making a face, because he frowned and said, "You... like daisies, right?"

"I'm allergic to them," she said coolly.

"Oh," he set them down gently on the bench. He scratched the back of his head. "Well, I remembered they had some kind of significance to you. That has to count for something."

Kim sighed. "What are you doing here, Dylan?"

"I guess I wanted to let you know... I forgive you."

She blinked. She blinked again. "Excuse me?"

"For ghosting me, I mean. You know, I wouldn't give just any girl a second chance after she did that." He paused here, and looked at the ground. "But, you know, I can admit I made mistakes, I came at you in a very disrespectful way about you not wanting to send me nudes, I know that." He looked up at her. "Plus it helps that you're very pretty." Another forced grin.

Kim inhaled deeply. "Alright. Tell me, do you still forgive me if I don't accept that I did something wrong?"

Dylan's eye almost wasn't twitching. "Yes," he said in a tight, even tone.

She raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

A tense pause. "You really don't think you did something wrong?" he asked, slight petulant edge in his voice.

Kim opened her mouth to speak, then looked to the side. "I should have told you something, I guess. You, uh, you didn't turn down anyone else because of me did you?"

Dylan scoffed slightly. "I used you as an excuse to turn down someone I didn't want."

"Well, that's something," Kim said, grinning slightly, nodding vaguely.

"Females don't, like, chase men so much. Certainly not, you know, high quality females."

"Mm." Instrumental. That was the word Ashley had used.

Ashley was the sorority president. Right around when she'd broken things off with Dylan, Kim had started rushing Gamma Gamma Gamma, and she'd become fast friends with Ashley. She was on Kim's mind a lot lately. Ashley was cool, strong, confident, stunningly pretty, and a natural blonde, all the things Kim wanted to be but wasn't. She couldn't imagine Ashley letting a boy treat her like Dylan had.

One party early on, after Kim had had a little to drink, she'd gone on a drunken ramble about Dylan, how he wasn't as smart as he thought he was, how he was a pushy little jerk about her not being ready for sex, how he'd tried to badger her into sending nudes like he was entitled to it, calling it "the bare minimum". She was worried after she said all that Ashley might think less of her, for letting herself be walked all over, but Ashley seemed sympathetic. "Beware pretty blond boys named Dylan," Ashley had said.

"Wh- why?" Kim had asked.

"I dunno. I just had a bad experience with one." Ashley had laughed drunkenly at herself after that. "But this guy you're talking about, he sounds like he has a very instrumental view of women."

"What do you mean?" Kim had asked. "Like... he's playing women, like an instrument?" She mimed playing a guitar, made a little "Meedley meedley meee!" noise like she was playing a solo.

Ashley had laughed at that. Kim liked making her laugh. "No, no. Well... kinda, maybe. Instrumental as in like you're just a tool to him. A means to an end."

And that had stuck with Kim. God, when she'd met him, she'd known he was kind of full of himself, but... he wasn't empty headed in the way so many boys who chased her were. She could have a conversation with him, at least. And he was pretty for a boy. So she had hoped she could have a positive effect on him, but when he went off on her for not wanting to send nudes, it had all sort of snapped into focus. She realized that she didn't matter to him except as something to talk at and eventually extract sex from. And now here he was, trying to make peace but still the same asshole.

In the present, Dylan was still standing in front of her, not saying anything, just looking at her expectantly. After a moment, she said, "Well, I gotta get to Northern Dining Hall."

"Wait," he held up a hand. "I just wanted to say... I get it now, why you didn't want me to have nudes of you, why you were slow to get intimate. I... got involved with the wrong person. She took a video of us together and used it to manipulate me. So I get it, where you were coming from, and... I'm sorry. You were well within your rights and I was a jerk."

Kim sighed. "Well, thanks. And, I'm sorry, that sounds like an awful situation. And, yeah, like I said, I should've broken it off, said something. Just, I knew if I told you I was leaving, you'd try to logic me out of it, and you'd be a condescending asshole when you did it. And I just didn't want to hear it. So I said nothing, and figured you'd get the message."

Dylan nodded vaguely. "I probably would have been an asshole, yeah," he admitted. "I don't know, I just wanted to see you again. Any chance we can just hang out, catch up a little?"

Kim considered it. "I've got dinner with my old friends, from before the sorority, gotta get to that. If we don't go too late though... maybe I'll come by the frat house, we can talk."

"I'd like that," he said. Then he got a smirk on his face. "Heh, the guys will probably be talking, you know, about you and me if you show up at the frat."

"Well," Kim said in an even tone, "I don't see why that should be a problem, since you'll tell them nothing happened between us."

"Yeah..." Dylan still had that stupid smirk, seemed thoughtful. "Unless something does?"

"Are... are you trying to just hang out or you trying to fuck me?"

"Just hang out. I know, I just..." he shot her a penetrating look with his baby blue eyes. "You are very pretty. I see you and I can't help getting... ideas."

"Well, thanks I guess," she mumbled. "Don't feel it that much anymore. Not that pretty for a Gamma girl. God, they're all so... well put together."

"Well I think you look fantastic," Dylan said.

"Thanks." She smiled slightly at him. "I'll see you after dinner. To talk."

Dylan nodded, and she went on her way. As Kim walked toward dinner, she considered that, given that he had little contact with any of her friends, he might be the ideal person to talk to about The Feelings.

A couple hours later, she texted Dylan "Here" from outside the frat house. She ignored the leers from the other brothers as Dylan walked her through the building up the stairs and to his bedroom. After a bit of anxious small talk, how was dinner, how do you like your sorority, how are classes going, that sort of thing, there was a lull in the conversation. Kim took the opportunity to say, "So, there's something kind of big I wanted to ask about, but, uhhh," she was already losing the nerve, some flicker of irritation behind Dylan's eyes, "I know you said you'd gone through some stuff, did you wanna talk about it?"

"Pff," Dylan waved a hand, "I can't tell you how much I want to talk about anything else."

"Okay." Kim nodded. God, she wasn't sure how to even start the conversation. "How... how do you know you're attracted to girls?"

Dylan blinked at her a couple of times. "What? Are you asking if I'm gay or something?"

"No!" Kim looked down, feeling the color in her face starting to rise. "I didn't mean that, just... What does it feel like, I guess, when you look at a girl and think she's hot?"

Dylan had an odd, thoughtful half grin on his face. "I dunno. It's like... I see a pretty girl and my brain lights up, like... I find it hard not to stare, my brain will just yank my eyes over to look at her."

Kim nodded. "And so like... you can notice when a man is attractive but your brain doesn't do... that. Right?"

"Basically, yeah."

"Okay." Kim inhaled sharply. "I think I might be gay."

Dylan's head snapped back, then he started shaking it back and forth. "Come on," he said dismissively.

"I'm serious," she insisted. "I don't know, at first I thought I was paying so much attention to the other sorority sisters' looks cause I was trying to keep up with them. And I mean I am but... I've been having dreams about the other girls. I've been looking at them and feeling... things."

"Look, I've met lesbians," Dylan said, "and you just don't have the affect of one. They're all way more butch than you." He had that aggravating supercilious tone that Kim always resented.

"Mkay." Alright, Kim thought, talking about this with him was a mistake.

"I mean like," Dylan continued, waving his hands around, "I got you to orgasm that one time. I know you never wanted to have actual sex with me, but you had it with guys in the past, so... what was that about? Like, what motivated it, if not an attraction to men?"

This, it turned out, was actually a question that took some time to consider. "I guess," she started, "I thought a lot about getting, you know... fucked, I guess. I thought a lot about... cock."

"I mean, that sounds pretty heterosexual, for a girl," Dylan said, this irritating smug knowing tone.

"But it was never about, like, the guy. The camera was always on me, I guess, in my thoughts. And so it wasn't about wanting men, it was about wanting to be wanted. And I could recognize when a man was attractive, I guess, but I never quite felt like I was feeling what the other girls were feeling when they talked about men." She paused. A lot of things she'd never said were tumbling out, felt strange to have released them into the world, but felt good too. "I don't know, you can fantasize about cock without really thinking about the man. Does that make any sense?"

For a half a second, Kim really thought there was some flicker of recognition, of understanding behind his eyes, but Dylan just shook his head and said. "No, makes no sense at all."

"Okay." She looked down. Maybe she was stupid, but she didn't know how to better articulate what she was feeling.

"I mean," he went on, "if you're thinking about cock, you are by definition thinking about part of a man, you know?"

"Mm." She hadn't wanted to say this earlier, didn't know how he'd react, but given that he was going to be a jackass about her confessions, "I guess part of why I went for you is that, I don't know... you're pretty for a boy. You've got sort of feminine features. I liked that."

"Well thanks," Dylan said smugly, giving his long hair a shake. "How do you like the new hair by the way?"

Kim nodded. "It suits you! But I don't know, I think I want to try something with another girl. And I don't really know how to do that. Don't want to make things weird with the other sorority girls, but... God, they're all so pretty. I don't know."

"Well, hey," at this point Dylan put an arm around her, running his fingertips up and down her shoulder. Kim tensed at this. Was he really going to make another fucking pass at her, in the middle of this conversation? "If you think I'm pretty, if you like the idea of being fucked... maybe you could do my makeup? Maybe... have me try on some of your clothes? See how that feels, see if that scratches your itches."

Oh. She hadn't been expecting that. Huh. That idea made her feel... huh. She turned to look at him, really study his pretty face. God, he did look really nice with the longer hair, even more girly-looking.

He grinned. He always had a nice smile, she thought. "Whatcha thinking?" he asked.

"I'm considering what I'd do with your face," she said.

"Hmmm," he put his hand on her cheek, "I could be your canvas. I understand if you don't wanna take me back, but if you want to... experiment, I'll be your subject." His hand slid down her face to her neck to rest on her shoulder. He was shooting her that penetrating, burning look, those gorgeous blue eyes smouldering with desire... God, he'd had that look on his face when he'd talked her into playing with each other. She had never thought she'd be here again with him, but she started moving in for a kiss. His face moved toward hers.

But just before their lips made contact, out of the corner of her eye she noticed his phone, propped up against his desk, the camera on the back of it staring right at her. She turned her face to examine it. Odd place to put your phone, unless...

His lips made contact with her cheek. "Hmm," a gentle murmur with a hint of growl, "you're really gonna tease me with your lips like that, huh?" He wrapped his arms around her and roughly pulled her tight against his body. "I like that." Another kiss on the cheek.

"Stop it," she said, but he planted another kiss on her cheek, and another. She put a hand on his chest to push him away, and, more firmly, said, "Stop it!"

He took his hands off her. Good.

"What is your phone doing over there?" she asked. "It's not recording this is it?"

A suspicious stricken expression followed by a suspiciously long pause before he said, "No! Of course not, come on baby, what do you take me for?"

"Alright," she got to her feet, "then you don't mind if I take a look at it?"

"No don't!" He blurted out, and put a hand on her shoulder.

She glared at him. "I'm getting out of here." She brushed his hand off her shoulder and moved toward the door.

"Okay, I'll be honest," he said. "I need a video of me having sex with a girl to win a bet."

"Okay, well, it's not gonna be me. Bye."

"You don't understand, I can't lose, literally can't." He grabbed her hand.

She turned around and smacked him in the face. He sucked air in sharply, looked at her reproachfully. "I don't believe you," she said, "and also I don't care. God, I opened up to you... Were you going to tell me that I was being recorded?"

"Yes," he said defensively. She continued glaring at him. "No," he admitted, looking down.

"Give me the phone," she demanded, "I don't want you to have that clip of me saying that stuff."

"I can delete it myself..." he muttered.

"I'm going to do it, so I know it's gone." Begrudgingly, he handed her the phone. Once the video was deleted, she set it back on his desk. "Do not get in touch with me again," she said firmly, and left.

But over the next couple of days Dylan kept ruminating over Kim. Of course he was trying, desperately, to find another girl, on his dating apps, occasionally making a pass at random girls on campus or the bars uptown. No luck. And despite how strongly Kim had rejected him, he couldn't help feeling that with the foundation they had, he was closer to getting in there than with just about anyone else. He'd always found her to be a high-quality female, he'd liked her high cheekbones, her bright eyes, her tight toned little body... he knew she was insecure about her freckles and frizzy hair, but he'd always thought they were cute. If she was feeling worse about her looks, comparing herself to the sorority girls, well, that could only benefit him, he could swoop in, be the one to make her feel good about herself. And the prospect of someone other than Rose who would be willing to do his makeup... enticing. He could pretend it was all a favor to her. God, he'd earn a lot of points for that.

So two days later, in the evening, he found himself stalking back and forth in front of the door to the Gamma Gamma Gamma sorority house, waiting for someone to open the door so he could sneak in behind them. When two girls finally stepped out, he rushed at them and grabbed the door.

The one said, "Oh!" as he whizzed past them; the other, sounding somewhat irritated, went "Hey!" as he entered the house.

"Hey," he said, in his attempt at a deep seductive voice. He spun around to face them. Both seemed confused and angry. Ah well. There were other girls inside. Like Kim, hopefully.

He made his way into the house. Immediately as he entered the main level there was a group of three girls walking toward him, the girl in front saying something like, "...but the cracked black pepper fries aren't as good," when, "Oh," she saw Dylan. "What are you doing here?"

"You guys know if Kim is around? Uhh, Kim Gilcrest, specifically," he said.

The girl in front shrugged. "Haven't seen her in a little bit, have you guys?"

Headshakes. The girl on the left piped up, "I like your hair."

"Thanks," Dylan replied, grinning.

The girl in the front scrunched her face up. "Nah, it needs a trim. Doesn't look like he washes it enough either. What's your plan for that hair, anyway?"

Dylan shrugged. "No real plan." He wanted to try flirting here, but the only thing he could think to say was, "Only thing I'm planning on is getting my dick wet."

Ugh. Dylan winced at himself for having said that. Two of the girls in front of him seemed very put off by that statement, the one scrunching her face up, the other nervously looking at the floor. The girl in front, however, seemed untroubled. "Yeah, you and every other boy on campus," she said with a smirk.

"If any of you ladies wanted to help me with that," he began saying, God, he knew how cringeworthy this was, how unlikely to actually work, but he was desperate, couldn't not try, "I could make it worth your time." He wiggled his fingers in the air in front of him. "I'm good with my fingers," he said. "You could ask Kim about that." He forced what he hoped resembled a smug grin.

"Uh huh," said the girl in front, clearly skeptical.

As luck would have it, just then Kim was entering the sorority house, and was walking right behind Dylan. He became aware of her presence when he heard her voice say, "Hey Lucy, what- Oh..." Dylan spun around to face her. She seemed distinctly unhappy to see him.

"Oh hey Kim," the girl in front, Lucy probably, said. "This guy says you can tell us whether or not he's good with his fingers."

Kim squinted at Dylan, deep annoyance simmering behind her eyes. Dylan looked at her, silently pleading. After a moment Kim said, "Oh yeah, he sucks. I was faking enjoying it and he bought it." And with that she kept walking into the house.

"Hah! Better luck next time dude," Lucy cackled, and they made their way toward the exit

"Kim, come on, what was that about?" Dylan demanded. He was following her through the house now.

"Leave me alone," Kim grumbled, walking faster to make space between herself and him.

"By the way, I still think you're prettier than all these girls," he called after her. "If that counts for anything."

"Go home, Dylan," Kim said from the stairwell, and she was gone.

Fine. Whatever. There were plenty of girls here. Girl on the couch with the headphones in while she read wouldn't have heard what he'd just said about Kim being prettier. He made his way over.

He hadn't yet noticed, in the corner, the sorority president Ashley watching him with disdain. "So I was right," she said to Sabrina, sorority vice president who was sitting right next to her, "it's the same Dylan."

"Huh?" Sabrina looked up from her phone.

"The Dylan who treated Kim so wretchedly," Ashley said, "is the same Dylan that, you know, hurt my friend Lily."

"Oh. Jesus." Sabrina squinted at Dylan, who was currently bent over the couch tapping on Emily's shoulder. "He does have a nice butt though."

"Uh huh." Ashley barely heard, she was too intent on keeping an eye on Dylan.

"Kind of... peggable," Sabrina looked over to see if that got a reaction out of Ashley, grinning expectantly.

Ashley rolled her eyes. "You're so weird, Sabrina."

From her distance, it was hard to hear, but she could just about make out Dylan saying, "Hey, whatcha listening to?"

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers