Rose's Dolly Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm good," Skye said. She crawled up the bed, slowly moving up from Kim's crotch until her face was hovering over Kim's face. Kim could feel Skye's hard cock throbbing against the opening of her pussy, poised to enter her. "I'd like to enjoy myself too," Skye murmured. "Are you ready?"

"Uhmmm," a large part of Kim wanted to let Skye just do whatever, but, "could you please use a condom?"

Skye seemed visibly disappointed. She opened her mouth to speak when Laina leaned over and gave Kim's hair a sharp tug.yank. "Hmmm," Laina let out a low growl, "do you really think you have a choice? Do you really think we're not just gonna do whatever we want with you now?"

"Wh- what?"

"Laina, what the... Yeah, sure I'll use a condom Kim." Skye leaned down and gave Kim a quick peck on the lips before standing up to rifle through her dresser. "I know I used to have some condoms in here... Laina, I swear, I wasn't trying to be psycho about this, God..."

"I was being dominant!" Laina protested. "Kim liked it anyway... Right Kim?"

"Uhhh..." In fact, Kim was currently wrestling with the realization that she had just been about to lay there and let Skye and Laina have their way with her however they wanted without a fight, that the concept honestly was a huge turn on. That definitely said something about her...

"Here's one!" Skye turned around, triumphantly holding up a condom. As she tore it open she glanced over at Kim. "Hmmm, have your legs open for me, okay?"

Kim nodded, and spread her legs.

A few moments later, Skye was on the bed on her knees, towering over Kim, lining her condom-covered cock up against the opening of Kim's pussy. It was right outside now, she could feel it. "You ready?" Skye asked, an eager, horny smirk on her face.

Kim was trembling with anticipation. "D-definitely," she managed.

She saw Skye nibble on her lower lip, and then, "AH!" a slight push inside, then another, and another, a little deeper, a little deeper, yes, yes, until she was buried all the way in, holding it still for a moment, throbbing inside her.

Skye was leaning down over Kim's body now, looking deep into her eyes, this look of fascinated lustful desire. "Feel good?"

Kim nodded. God, she was so big inside her, she felt so gloriously full. She'd been wrestling for so long now with her fantasies about other girls and her fantasies about big hard cocks filling her up, she'd never imagined she could satisfy both at once. This was like a dream she'd never had before coming true.

"Hmmm, open your mouth for me," Skye said. Kim did as she was told, and Skye stuck two fingers in Kim's mouth, wetting them with the saliva on Kim's tongue before moving her moistened fingers down to rub Kim's clit. Kim let out a deep moan when the fingers made contact, and as Skye rubbed back and forth she found herself gripping at the bedsheets beneath her.

Slowly, Skye began pumping in and out of her. "Hmm, it feels good for me too. Not as good as without the condom, but... still very nice." Skye clamped her mouth over Kim's and gave her an open-mouthed kiss. It was almost as though Skye were sucking down her moans, Kim thought, as Skye kept working her clit, as she fucked faster and faster... At some point, Kim's hands found Skye's body, and ran up and down the curves of her thighs before eventually running them down to her ass. God, Skye's ass was so firm, so tight, it felt amazing in her hands. She gave her cheeks a squeeze.

"Ah!" Skye pulled her mouth away from Kim's now. Into her ear, she hissed, "You like my ass, Kimmy?"

"Yes!" she breathed.

"Hmmm, maybe you'd wanna fuck it some day? Get a strapon, I'd get down on my hands and knees for you... I'd ride your cock real good baby," Skye murmured, "would you like that?"

"Y-yeah, I think I would..." Kim said, and then, "Ah!"

Laina was back, gave her hair another sharp tug. "Skye, sweetie," she said, "it's really... I don't know, I don't know how I feel about seeing you all up close with another girl like that, and me just... watching."

"Hmmm," Skye thought for a moment. "Maybe sit on her face again. Facing me this time."

To Kim, Laina said, "You wanna eat my asshole?"

"Uhhh, sure," Kim said.

And so a few moments later Kim's face was enveloped between Laina's soft round asscheeks, her sphincter right on Kim's mouth. And, Kim discovered, she did like eating it, liked the way it twitched around her tongue, the way it slowly loosened as she worked her tongue deeper into it. And the "Oooh!" noise that Laina made was satisfying too.

Skye was still energetically fucking her pussy, but Kim could tell the two were mostly paying attention to each other. She could hear the sounds of them kissing, lips smacking, moaning. And for some perverse reason, the feeling that she was just an afterthought, just meat to fuck while these two gorgeous girls enjoyed each other was... really hot.

Soon, Skye's ever-thrusting cock pushed Kim over the edge to a second orgasm, left her shaking and gasping. She wasn't sure if either Skye or Laina even noticed. There was a sort of abandon in that.

But not long after she noticed Skye's thrusting getting more ragged, more urgent, more desperate. And she heard very distinctly as Skye pulled her mouth away from Laina's to moan, "Ohhhh fuck I'm about to cum... HAH! HAaaaah..."

There was a burst of deep, hard thrusting, the distinct feeling of Skye's cock throbbing wildly inside her, and then it was over. Skye slowed to a gentle stop, and slid out. Soon after, Laina climbed off Kim's face.

Kim looked up at Skye, who just looked tired and sublimely satisfied. "That was fucking great!" Skye grinned at her. "How was that for you?"

Kim sighed. "I feel like I died and went to heaven."

"Hmmm, good." Skye had taken the condom off, and was dangling in front of Kim. "Look how much I came!"

"That's good!" Kim hesitated a moment before asking. "So... how do you guys prevent getting pregnant currently?"

Skye and Laina glanced nervously at each other. "Luck," Skye admitted.

"Maybe wanna do something about that?" Kim offered.

"Yeah probably," Skye shrugged. "Hey do you have anywhere to be, or... do you wanna hang out for a while?"

Kim had studying to do, but she wanted to stay. So a few minutes later, the three of them were lounging on the couch together, still naked, Kim and Laina snuggled up on either side of Skye while Skye played one of the Dark Souls games.

"Hmmm, bet you feel like a stud," murmured Laina, "a girl on either arm."

"I always feel like a stud," Skye said coolly.

Not long later, an enormous girl with a wild mane of black curly hair walked through the living room. She stared at Kim quizzically for a few moments before pointing at her and saying, "Am I gonna have to remember this one?"

Skye inhaled sharply. "You could try, 'Hi, I'm Ganza, what's your name?' I dunno, like a normal person?"

"Alright yeah, I'm Ganza," the girl said, "and who are you then?"

"I'm, uh, Kim," Kim said, feeling thrown off balance.

"Mm," Ganza nodded a couple times, seeming thoughtful. "This might be a weird question, but did you ever date someone named Dylan?"

"Yes," Kim grumbled.

"Ha!" Loudly, Ganza called out, "Hey Rose!"

"The FUCK do you want?!" a voice shot back from another room.

"Dylan's ex Kim just fucked Skye!" Ganza shouted.

Kim looked down, feeling herself blush a little. How the fuck did these two know about her? Did Dylan send all of them her picture?

The voice that had been shouting from the other room laughed uproariously at Ganza's comment. "That's amazing... wait, hang on."

The sound of a toilet flushing, then a few moments later a tall blonde girl, with a long straight scar running down her left eye spilled into the room. Her eyes locked immediately on Kim, staring at her with this strange, intense grin and eyes burning with some sort of salacious interest. "Hi there!" she said brightly.

"H-hi..." Kim wasn't sure what to make of this situation, this girl, so pretty, but so... intense, a sinister energy coming off her.

"Heard a lot about you," Rose went on, "from my sweet little friend Dolly."

"Mm," a connection had just been made in Kim's brain, "are you... Dylan-"

"You mean Dolly," Rose interrupted.

"-told me that he'd had someone make a video of him and was using it to manipulate him. Is that you?"

"I mean kind of?" Rose shrugged. "He wants me so bad, he told me he can't get off to the thought of any other girl anymore, but, well..." she grabbed at the front of her purple pajama pants, showing Kim that she had a massive hard cock under there, just like Skye, "...he's too proud to admit he's into a girl like me. So I've been giving him little... pushes. Telling him, 'Oh, I'll release the video of you with a dick up your ass if you don't come over.' Heh heh." Rose perceived the skeptical, disapproving glare she was getting from Kim, so she added, "It's roleplay, really, a little performance to let him feel like he's not responsible for what happens. He'd come crawling back either way."

"Okay..." Kim still didn't trust this girl even a little.

"Out of curiosity," Rose went on, "has he tried to make a pass at you lately?"

"Yeah," Kim grumbled.

"Hmm," Rose nodded, "he's trying to prove he can get with another girl besides me. Don't know why, I'm all he actually wants." She shook her head. "But hey Kim, would you be willing to play a little trick on him with me?"

Kim narrowed her eyes. "What sort of trick?"

"Just wanna help him... embrace his true self. It'll be good for him, honest," Rose said, eyes flashing with some sort of wicked delight. "I mean, it might seem kind of cruel in the moment, but... well, he does kinda have it coming." She smirked. "Don't you agree?"

Kim thought for a moment. "Alright," she said cautiously, "what do you want me to do?"

By seven in the evening on Sunday, Dylan was starting to get desperate. All week he'd been trying to get a girl to fuck him, but no takers. God, maybe he was just out of practice, maybe he was being too much of a jerk... He'd really thought he was getting better, really thought that he'd learned some kind of lesson about how he treated people, but every time he thought back on one of his failed attempts at seduction, all he could do was cringe at himself.

There was this dark thought, which he didn't fully believe but kept nagging at him, that maybe he was choking in his flirtation on purpose, that he was screwing up because he didn't actually want any of these girls. Rose was still on his mind, always; he'd try to visualize himself sleeping with any of his prospects, but no matter which girl he tried to fantasize about, they would morph back into Rose in his thoughts. But God, did he not want Rose to mark his skin, did not want her to be... inescapable.

He was stalking around the central quad, staring at his phone, praying that any of the girls he'd messaged would respond, when out of the blue he got a text from Kim of all people, just saying "Hey."

"What are you up to this evening?" he sent back promptly.

She spent a little while typing before he received, "So, I found a girl I clicked with, I rented a hotel room so that we could have a place to, you know, do whatever without the sorority sisters knowing, but she stood me up. I'm all alone here and I thought... idk, would you wanna spend time with me?"

Salvation, thought Dylan. "Sure thing! Where you at?"

She sent him a room number at the Comfort Inn uptown. That was within walking distance, so he started walking, shooting her a quick, "Omw." As he walked briskly toward the hotel, he sent her a text, "So, would it still make it better for you to do my makeup?"

Soon she replied, "Would it make it better for you?"

"I just thought you might be into it, that's all," he responded.

"Well, I'd only be into it if you're into it," came the reply.

Damn. He really hadn't wanted to admit, but, "Alright yeah, I'd be into you doing my makeup, it sounds hot. Like idk what you had planned with the girl, but if you wanna do dress up, makeup, if you've got like a strapon or something, whatever lesbian stuff you wanted to do I can be your girl." He sent it, then went back and read over it. Huh. He'd really just admitted to all that. Goddamn.

For a couple seconds he was freaking out internally over the prospect that reading that pervy faggot shit he'd just sent was going to weird Kim out, make her cancel on him, maybe she'd tell other people that he was a degenerate bottom slut, fuck, fuck. But mercifully, he soon got a new message just saying, "Interesting... I think you're gonna have a good time here tonight."

He breathed a sigh of relief. For the first time in a long time, there was light at the end of the tunnel. He was going to win his bet with Rose, he was going to be free of her, and he had another girl who would be willing to fulfill the makeup and bottoming fantasies. Better than he imagined things going.

The only thing was, he'd have to figure out how to set up his phone to record them having sex without Kim noticing. But he was confident he could figure it out. And if she noticed it... well, as long as they got to the sex part, that was all he actually needed. And realistically, if he could get back in with Kim after everything he'd done already, he could get away with anything.

The automatic doors slid open and he stepped into the lobby of the hotel. Everything, Dylan thought, was about to go his way.

TO BE CONTINUED