All Comments on 'Rose's Dolly Pt. 07'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

Huh, this one just kinda made me feel enraged. Dylan was/is a jerk its true, but the tgirls that Kim is getting involved with are arguably much worse. Especially Rose. I like reading hot stories and enjoy it more when terrible people get their just desserts, so why is it that everything is shifted against Dylan? Rose has been at her game for quite a while longer yet she seems to be able to hunt for new guys and even thrive at it looking at her past victims/playthings... maybe dudes are just bad at sharing info about crazy chicks?

I know where the next chapter is going but I really hope Dylan gets a win... or possibly Rose tastes a loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, nice cliff hanger too. I always have liked the idea of an ex gf watching a trans girl fucking me and humiliating me. Thanks

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Damn what a cliff hanger. can't wait to see what devious plan they hatched up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next one!!!

HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

Hurry with the next chapter. I did borrow Ganz and Iris for the series I'm doing. Hope you don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh Dylan, you poor fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In terms of writing, this is the best chapter yet. This site has a lot of stories that I feel are afflicted with ADD: unable or unwilling to focus on anything long enough to keep me invested or interested. This story suffers from none of that and definitely deserved all five of my stars.

The turn of Dylan's character wasn't as much fun though. To this point, Dylan has been a sympathetic protagonist that I actively root for despite his inability to live up to his ideals. He wants to be the jock that women swoon over and he's built up that image in his head to live up to. Unfortunately, his body has other ideas. However, he seemed to be entirely manipulating Kim in this story for his own gains and that made him much less sympathetic to me. It made me feel like there was no one left in the story for me to root for. It would have been nice to see a change of heart on his part to recognize that manipulating her was wrong and that he's ultimately a good guy deep down that just wants the best for everyone. What I'm seeing now is a man so scarred by his futa treatment that he's lost all sense of moral right and wrong. Somehow, I don't feel like that was the intention of the author.

10/10 story and I've bookmarked you for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES