Rose's Dolly Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," Nicolette moaned, "you make a good cocksucker boy." She gave the back of Logan's buzzed head an affectionate stroke.

Nicolette felt Skye's hand on the back of her head, pushing Nicolette to lean in toward her. Skye leaned her own head in too, to say, quietly, into Nicolette's ear. "You know, you're doing well at the dominant thing."

"Thanks!" Nicolette said brightly.

"Just, like," Skye paused, "I know you've been here with the other futas for a while, so your context is gonna be messed up, but like, you do get that it's a really rough thing to shove your cock down someone's throat like that, right? Like kind of risky thing to do to someone you don't know, you know?"

"Ah," Nicolette nodded, "sorry."

"Nah, she liked it," Skye said softly, then she gripped a strand of Nicolette's hair and gave it a stiff, measured yank. "If she hadn't, you'd already be dead."

Nicolette nodded nervously. "Got it, yup."

"Relax, though, she liked it," Skye now gave the back of Nicolette's head a nice stroke. "Hmm, it's a big fantasy of hers to be fucked on either side by two tops who are kissing." She moved her face away from Nicolette's ear so they were facing each other, Skye smiling warmly at her. "So kiss me."

Before Nicolette even had the chance to pucker up, Skye had pushed her lips hard into hers. God, it had been so long since anyone had bothered to kiss her, she was stricken by the lightning bolt shooting across her brain at the touch of Skye's lips, it took her a moment to kiss back. Soon their tongues were scoping out each others' mouths, Nicolette's hands in Skye's shaggy red hair, lips smacking, loud, performative moaning from Skye... It occurred to Nicolette that she was probably performing for Logan, but her noises were doing something to Nicolette as well, and as she continued thrusting into Logan's throat... ooh she was getting herself close to cumming.

Skye pulled her face away from Nicolette's. "Hey," she started saying.

"Am I a pretty girl?" Nicolette breathed, drunk on lust.

"Yeah..." she said, seeming thoughtful, then, "I think Logan needs some air."

"Oh! Sorry," Nicolette hastily pulled her cock out of Logan's throat, and leaned down to examine Logan, make sure he was okay. Logan shot her the same adoring eyes as before, so probably he was fine. Nicolette moved her hand down to her saliva-coated cock and began stroking hard.

"Hmmm," she said to Logan, "did you like me using your throat as my cock holster?"

"Ah! Yessss," Logan hissed. He seemed pretty close to cumming himself, and Skye's thrusting into him seemed to be reaching a fever pitch.

The spectacle was unbearably erotic to Nicolette. For so long, all the sex she'd partaken in or witnessed was pure domination, sadism and brutality. And while they were performing domination, the mutual enjoyment was evident. Beautiful to witness.

Nicolette pressed the head of her cock against Logan's cheek. "And now Logan," she murmured, "I'm gonna paint your face with my jizz."

"Ah! No, no, don't!" Logan shouted playfully.

"No?" At least, Nicolette thought it was playful. She glanced up at Skye, who nodded and mouthed, "Do it."

"You're a liar," Nicolette said, looking back down at Logan. "I think you're a little slut, and I think you want my jizz all over your face. Hmmm," she continued stroking herself, point of no return imminent, "and you're gonna get it."

"No, don't!" Logan squealed.

And then Nicolette unloaded, thick creamy spurts pumping out of her cock all over Logan's face. Pure ecstasy, as if a thousand years of tension and bad feeling were pouring out of her body through the urethra. Release, sublime, holy release. She dragged her cock across Logan's cheek to rest on his lips. "Taste it, you little whore."

Logan took the tip of Nicolette's cock into his mouth and sucked the last few spurts down. The sensation was so intense, Nicolette involuntarily let out a long, gratified, "Ohhhh FUCK!"

When the orgasm finished, Nicolette kneeled down to put her face close to Logan's. Her cum was still streaming down Logan's face, dripping down onto the bed sheets. She stroked his cheek, taking a bit of her own cum off with her thumb. "Hmm, you look real slutty right now boy," Nicolette murmured.

"Ah! Yeah?" Logan was clearly close to another orgasm, behind him Skye was dealing him deep, firm strokes, breathing heavily.

Nicolette put her cum-covered thumb on Logan's lips. "Lick it," she murmured.

Logan licked the cum off. "Good boy," Nicolette said. "Hmmm," she wanted to keep talking dirty but was struggling to come up with things to say. What would Rose say... "Maybe I'll take some pictures of you all covered in jizz, send them to all your guy friends. Would you like that, Logan?"

"Ah! No, no, don't..."

"No?" Nicolette smirked. "What, are you worried they'll all see you as a cockslut after that?"

"Ah! Yeah..."

"Yeah they would. Hmmm, all the boys would be lining up to fuck you if they saw how good you looked with your face dripping with cum."

"Oh God, ohhhhh..."

"Cum for me, you little whore," Nicolette murmured. Another stroke of his face.

And just like that, as if Nicolette had commanded it, "AH! HAAaaah," high-pitched moans of rapturous bliss, wide mouth, shaky breath.

At this point, Skye leaned down over Logan's back, put her face against his neck and gave it a nibble. "Hmmm, that was hot, boy, but don't think you're done yet, I still need to get mine."

"Ahhh!" Logan squealed. "You're not gonna cum inside, are you?"

"Ohhh yeah," Skye rumbled.

"No, no, not inside!" Logan squealed, huge grin on his face.

"Ohhh, you're gonna take it, bitchboy, I'm gonna breed you... Fuck! Fuuu..."

Skye trailed off, taking a deep breath in through her open mouth as she made firm, urgent thrusts into Logan's quivering body. Nicolette just kneeled there in front of them, watching their faces, imagining how good it might feel to be pumping a load into Logan's pussy... or having Skye pump a load into her own pussy...

Skye let out a deep, satisfied exhalation and pulled out of Laina. She seemed spent. The two lovers collapsed on the bed together, snuggling against each other. Skye gave Laina's cum-covered face a lick; Laina giggled at that. Cute.

Nicholas just sat on the bed, watching them. Two girls in love, it was a nice sight. Hard not to feel kind of envious.

"Hey," he felt Laina's hand on his leg. She had turned over toward him and was shooting him a smile. "You were great!"

"Thanks," he said, smiling.

"Did you, uh," Laina seemed bashful again, "did it work for you, when I was riding your cock but pretending like my cock was in your pussy? Did you like that?"

"Yeah..." Nicholas thought back to that part. "Yeah, that was hot, it, I dunno, felt like you were fucking me. Not, you know, physically felt like that, but... I could buy into the fantasy."

Laina's face lit up. "Yes! Okay, yes, good," she said, "because yeah, I like wearing a strapon and pegging and stuff, it's kind of like having a dick, but there's no genital pleasure, so what I wanted to do was sort of... create, like, a headspace where I could feel like I was doing the fucking even though I wasn't really, but I was also getting the genital pleasure. Does that make sense?" Nicholas nodded. "Good!" She rubbed Nicholas's thigh again. "Hmm, and you really helped with the fantasy, like, the faces you made, the high pitched voice... it helped me feel like I was fucking you."

Nicholas smiled. "Good, good."

"Do you have anything that, like, you like to have the other futas do to make you feel girly?" Laina asked, eagerly.

At this Nicholas blinked several times. In truth, the other futas did not like to make him feel girly, they liked to remind him of his maleness. He wanted badly to have something to say, but there was nothing.

"Laina, sweetheart," Skye said, gingerly, "the other girls don't really... take suggestions."

"Oh... yeah..." Laina seemed sad now.

Nicholas shook his head. "It's fine, you know... I can deal with roughness. Heh," he stared at the wall, "honestly my complaint lately has been they don't really do anything to me. Just tell me to clean things. They're all just sort of done with me. Feel used up, cast aside." He blinked. Put on a warm smile and looked down at Laina and Skye. "Tonight was good. It's been a while."

"Hey Nick," Skye said, "why do you stay here?"

Nicholas shrugged. "I belong here. Not a good person, don't really... you know, it sounds extra, but I don't deserve to be free."

"Why? Cause you cheated on Valerie?" Skye asked.

"Yeah," Nicholas mumbled.

"Okay... like, dude," Skye said, "you do get that everyone else in this house is literally a rapist, right? Like even Dolly is, and he still goes outside. Like, I was mad at you for that but... you're really not that bad."

Nicholas just shrugged. "It's just... I dunno. It's really, deeply gross, what I did. Really pathetic, like not just that it was immoral, but also very weak. Like Rose... you know. I knew what she was, she'd hurt me already, and I still..."

"Nicholas, hun," Skye got up to put a hand on his shoulder now, "what Rose does is really gross. What Dolly did is really gross. And pathetic. Like, trust me dude, they are fucking pathetic."

"Mkay," Nicholas muttered.

A pause, then Laina piped up. "Well, I really like walking around, people not knowing what a freak I am. It's cool, makes me feel... powerful. Mysterious. Look, like, it doesn't matter what you've done, you deserve to be happy. Are you happy here?"

Nicholas shook his head.

"Well, then go somewhere else!"

Nicholas sat there, unmoving, thoughtful but tense. "If I left, wouldn't Rose, like, hunt me down?"

"Nah, probably not," Skye said, very casually, Nicholas immediately believed she believed it.

But he was still taken aback. "Wait, seriously?"

"Oh yeah, like, dude," Skye said, "Rose's response to people leaving her is to like, get really mad but really unconvincingly pretend that she doesn't care and doesn't miss you. Like, every single time. She won't hunt you down, that'd be admitting that she needs you more than you need her."

"Huh..." a smirk was tugging on the edge of his mouth. "Huh."

"Oh yeah, that's how she was when Valerie left. Nah, if you slip away, the worst that happens is she's a little meaner to Dolly tonight."

"So," now Nicholas was grinning widely, "there's another good reason to do it."

"Ha!" Skye gave him an affectionate punch on the arm. "You really do have an evil side, don't you?"

"Guess so," he said, still grinning. "Hey Laina, can I get my shirt back?"

Laina nodded, and peeled the shirt off herself to hand it to him. "Be right back," he said, and ran off to the other room, returning a minute later with his jeans and t-shirt on. He stood in front of the two girls on the bed, grinning nervously, before rushing over to wrap an arm around each of them.

"Thank you both, for, you know, making me feel girly. Making me feel nice. Rose doesn't... well, you know." He pulled away for a moment, but upon taking a look at them he leaned back in for another hug. "Thank you so much."

"Tonight was really good," Laina murmured, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hell yeah, dude," added Skye.

He pulled away at them and beamed at them. "Right. I'm going now. I'm really going, fuck. Thank you. Bye." He turned and walked a few steps out of the room, then turned around to say, "Thank you," one last time. Then he scurried toward the stairwell, down the stairs and out the door. He took a deep breath of the cool evening air. The world was his.

No, fuck that, the world was hers.

Not twenty minutes later, Rose and Dolly stumbled back into the house. "Hoo boy," Rose said, "those Long Islands really hit ya, huh?"

"Uh huh," Dolly grunted. "Rose, could you not, like... grope the waiter next time?"

"Okay, but like you could SEE his bulge though," Rose said. "I think he had a semi, honestly. From looking at the two of us, probably." She wrapped an arm around Dolly's shoulder and planted a kiss on her forehead. "You're such a sexy girl now, how could he not?"

"Yeah yeah," Dolly said, big grin on her face, looking down.

"I probably coulda got him to come home with us," Rose continued, "we could both be kissing on him, teasing him, driving him crazy..." as she talked, she was stroking Dolly's chest, "I wonder what his face would look like when the dicks came out. Hmmm, don't you wanna catch a hot boy, lure him back here, take turns reaming his hole? Doesn't that sound nice?"

Dolly scoffed. "I don't like boys, though."

"Meh. Shit taste," grumbled Rose. She seemed to perk up. "How about a little sissy like Nickyboy, huh?"

Dolly sighed. She'd suggested Rose take her out to a restaurant on the way back from the mall in part because she hoped that given time Rose would forget about her plans to make Dolly fuck Nicky, but no, apparently she was hell bent on this one. "I don't really want to- Ah!"

Rose had slid a hand down Dolly's chest and under her skirt to grab at Dolly's cock. "Yeah? Well too bad. I wanna see you fuck him, real bad. And I get what I want, don't I baby?"

"Rose, please, can we just- Nnk!"

Rose had given Dolly's testicles a twist. Still gripping them, in a lower growl she said, "Don't I, baby?"

"Yes," Dolly squeaked.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress," she muttered, defeated.

"Hmmm," Rose released Dolly's testicles. "Good girl." She leaned in to give Dolly a nibble on the nose. "Go wait up in my room. I'll bring poor Nickyboy up for you soon."

Dolly began trudging up the stairs, almost toppling over from a sharp smack on the ass from Rose. All the way up to the third floor, she could hear Rose calling. "Hey Nickyboyyyy! Get your ass out here! Nickyboy? Nickyboy?" Dolly wondered what Nicky might be up to.

Rose's search eventually took her to the second floor, where Skye and Laina were dozing together naked on Skye's bed. In a deliberately shrill voice, Rose called out at them, "Hey ladies!"

The two girls stirred. "Fuck do you want, Rose," Skye muttered in a disgruntled tone.

"You seen Nickyboy lately? Did he go out or something?" If you didn't know Rose as well as Skye did, you might not have been able to perceive the concern, might have just thought she was irritated.

There was some satisfaction, Skye thought, in getting to be the one to tell her. "Oh yeah, Nikki is gone."

Rose blinked. "Like, gone where?"

"I dunno," Skye shrugged, "just gone. As in not coming back."

Rose scoffed. "Yeah right." But a second later the veneer of confident disbelief faltered. A worried look at Skye, then a look at the ground. "Like, what do you mean, though, like why?"

"Remember how you always made a point to call Nikki a boy 'cause you knew she didn't like it?"

Rose sniggered. "Hehe, yeah."

"Well, she didn't like it," Skye said flatly. "So now she's gone."

"Huh." Rose's face was fixed on the ground now, mouth stretched into a shape that vaguely resembled a grin. "What a fucking pussy, huh? Dumb thing to get worked up over. Dumb little bitch. He'll be back. Heh. Maybe I'll even take him back. Whatever." She turned toward the door, but paused in the doorway. Not turning back, "Oh hey, do you know, heh, if he washed Dolly's jeans before he left?"

"She," Skye said coolly.

"Yeah, fuck you too." She lingered another moment, then kicked the wastebasket next to the door over, scattering used tissues and empty cans all over the floor.

"You're gonna pick that up Rose," Skye called to her as she went down the stairs.

"Make Nickyboy do it," she shouted back from the stairwell.

By the time Dolly heard Rose coming up the stairs to her room, it had been well over an hour that she'd been sitting on Rose's bed, on her phone, wasting time. She'd mostly been scrolling social media, checking out what her frat brothers had been up to lately. There was lots of chatter about the latest scandal; Monica Stameska had passed out on the couch at a party and Chris had taken her top off and taken a bunch of selfies posing next to her. Sent them to all the other frat brothers. Obviously they got out. Rest of the campus outraged, some frat brothers were angrily, verbosely defensive, most were just meming on the people who were upset. No word from Monica herself. Dolly wondered how she was doing. She wondered if she'd have even thought about that a year ago.

Besides that, lots of macho posturing, pictures of hot chicks, dumb pranks, pictures from joyless parties... Was it all as joyless to the others as it had been for Dolly? Did they actually like being broey, or was it all an obligation, a way to be part of something, a way to belong, be normal? Dolly continued to float around the frat house, she technically still lived there, but she had emotionally divorced herself from the culture of that place entirely. It had been a while since she'd said more than one sentence to any of the brothers.

She glanced over at the plain grey t-shirt she'd come here wearing. Dylan's clothes. Being outside in the girly clothes was anxiety inducing, yes, this essentially constant full-body scream of terror that she could learn to ignore but never really went away. But the prospect of going out again in Dylan's clothes, blending in, all the girliness falling away and just being some fucking male again, it felt like... defeat. Acquiescence and abdication and abnegation and defeat and defeat and defeat.

She was still going to keep doing it though. Unless Rose made good on her threats and actually fucked her to death. Nice thought. Ha ha.

And that was the thought on her brain when she heard Rose ascending the stairs. Well, let's see where this goes.

Rose swung the door open, and staggered into the room. She was drunk, a lot drunker than she'd been when they got home, seemed barely able to stay upright. She looked at Dolly and shot him an odd drunken grin. "Heyyy, uh," hiccup, "hey man."

Dolly tensed. "Hey," she said.

"How, uh," she flopped down onto the bed, her head near Dolly's thigh, "how you doing man?"

It was very unlike Rose to call her "Man", and Dolly didn't like it, wasn't sure what was going on. "I'm fine," Dolly grunted.

Rose nodded slightly. "Do you, uh," she paused, put a hand on Dolly's bare thigh and stroked it, "Do you dislike it when I call you Dolly?"

This question hit Dolly like a bucket of ice water. What the hell was she playing at, what sort of trap was this? "Huh?" she eventually managed.

"Like," Rose seemed genuinely worried here, very strange to witness, "do you want me to stop? Is it like," another hiccup, "like upsetting when I call you that?"

Dolly was tense now, breathing heavily. God, what the fuck was this? She thought Rose got off on the idea that she didn't like being called Dolly. And she certainly didn't want to have to claim it, request it. Where was any of this coming from?

"Cause I know it's kinda," she hiccupped as she pulled herself to a sitting position, "kinda mean to always be calling someone the wrong name."

"Since when do you care about being mean?" Dolly asked.

"Hehe. Fair." She wrapped her arms around Dolly and rested her chin on top of her head. "But Nickyboy, or, well, Nicky, I knew he, or I mean she, wanted to feel like a girl and I took that away from him, cause I like being mean. But now he left me, and I guess that's why. And I dunno..." she rubbed her hands up and down Dolly's arms, "I don't want you to leave me. Hmmm," she moved her head down to plant a kiss on Dolly's temple, "I enjoy you, boy."

Oof. Dolly's head was spinning, she wasn't moving but she was falling.

"So I'm gonna stop with all the forced girly stuff, okay? Gonna drop the whole Dolly thing." Another kiss on the temple. "You're Dylan to me now."

"No," Dylan blurted out.

Rose blinked. "No?"