Rose's Dolly Pt. 10

Story Info
While Rose is out, Nicky and Skye and Laina have some fun...
9.8k words
4.65
8.7k
13

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story features themes of nonconsensual and reluctant sex, physical and emotional abuse, and issues with gender identity. Proceed with caution.

Oh and if you haven't checked out my story Wicked Games yet, this story will 100% spoil the ending for you. And if you've like Rose's Dolly so far you'd probably like that one.

*

Rose and Dolly were still out, Iris and Ganza and Skye were all God knew where, and for a few precious hours, Nicky could be Nicholas Ashton again.

That was a weird thing, he contemplated as he took another drag of the cigarette he'd stolen from Rose's bedroom, sitting on the couch in the main room with the TV off, wearing the men's jeans and navy blue t-shirt he'd come here in last spring. Originally, he'd come here to escape being Nicholas Ashton for a while. He'd been reaching for someone called Nikki.

He ran his hand along the leg of the jeans. He hadn't worn these clothes since that first night, but they were still right there where he'd shed them, on the floor in Valerie's old room. Touching them, being in them, feeling them against his skin, activated so many memories, as vivid as if they'd happened yesterday.

His jeans, at least, he'd been wearing the first time he'd gotten a taste of being a sissy, the day that Rose had stolen his anal virginity. He'd been dating another futa girl, an ex-member of Rose's posse named Valerie. But Rose had wanted to steal him away, so she'd tricked him into coming over. The shirt he'd been wearing hadn't survived, had been torn up by Rose. A lot of him had left that room torn up, but despite everything, he could never stop thinking about how he'd looked in the mirror after Rose had done his makeup.

Valerie was great but... she'd made it clear she didn't want him to stop being a boy. And it was stupid and insane and wrong, but he kept harboring fantasies of Rose doing his makeup again. And one dumb night he'd gone out in these jeans and this t-shirt, looking for Rose, and he'd found her. She'd done his makeup again, and called him Nikki. And then she'd used his body again. He'd fought it, yes, but the fucked up thing was eventually... he'd participated. He'd ridden her cock, gladly, he'd talked dirty with her as she'd fucked him, he'd bitten her because he knew she was into it. And when it was all over, as he was laying there in the afterglow and feeling gorgeously, ecstatically girly, Rose had shattered his world, let him know she'd already sent a picture of them together to Valerie.

The words Rose said to him back then never stopped reverberating around his brain; "You cheated on your girlfriend who loves you with your fucking rapist, dude. You're a really bad person now!" She'd been so delighted by that, the fact that she'd corrupted him. He'd tried to get away, but she'd caught him, held him tight against her body. "You don't belong out there with the normal people. Not anymore. Don't worry babe, we're all bad people here."

So he stayed at Sodom House. Rose had made him clean for her, made him wear the French maid outfit. She'd continued dressing him up girly, but always insisted on calling him "Nickyboy", taking a malicious glee in reminding him he was a male, that he wasn't any kind of girl. He was trapped in a perverted parody of his wish, always wearing girly clothes, never accepted as one of the girls. They were literally dickgirls, he thought bitterly, but they wouldn't accept him as one of them.

Oh, and they fucked him whenever they felt like, hard, taking a special glee in hurting him on purpose. Obviously. That's what they were like.

The thing he'd never expected was that they'd get bored of him. The summer had been... fun wasn't quite the right word, but eventful. He'd felt desirable, in any case. But at some point, the futas had just lost interest in him. Rose was spending all her time with Dolly, Skye had Laina, Valerie was focused on her classes, and Iris and Ganza had just gone back to going out all the time. He felt used up, cast aside.

He looked out the window. It was after sunset now, Rose was out later than he'd expected. She could be home any minute now, and when she did... He wasn't allowed out of the French maid outfit, and he certainly wasn't allowed to have her cigarettes. Some sort of punishment would be in store when she returned, he knew.

Ah well, he wasn't scared of her, let her do her worst.

He heard footsteps and loud voices coming up the driveway. Crap, crap, shit, fuck. He scrambled to put out the cigarette and find somewhere to hide.

It wasn't Rose that spilled drunkenly into the house, but Skye and her girlfriend Laina. "Goddamn," Laina was saying, "I wouldn't think it'd be so hard to find a guy who wants a threesome with two girls."

"You're too intense," Skye shot back, grinning at her, "giving them a bad vibe, scaring them off."

"I am NOT," Laina insisted, mock-angry. Nicholas had the thought, watching them from the couch in the living room, that she did look good in that dress she was wearing, some soft loose cream colored material covered in soft pink and blue flowers with green stems, cut low to show off an ample amount of cleavage, finishing high on her thick thighs. And Skye with her shaggy red hair, a hoodie and a tight pair of jeans that showed off her wiry slender legs nicely... Nicholas would've agreed to a threesome with these two in an instant, he thought.

"Anyway," Skye pushed Laina against the wall, "I'd rather have you all to myself anyway." She brushed her overgrown red bangs out of the way of her eyes, then planted a kiss on Laina's forehead, eliciting an affectionate giggle from her, before moving down to kiss her on the tip of the nose, and then the mouth, a deep tongue kiss as she stroked the top of Laina's buzzed head. Skye pulled her face away from Laina's and looked deeply into her eyes, breathing heavily, grinning slightly. A second later, the two of them had disappeared behind the door to the stairwell.

Nicholas rose from the couch. Skye was the only one of the futas who had never had much interest in fucking him, even toward the beginning. Presumably because she'd always had Laina, and presumably because she was mostly into girls. And Nickyboy wasn't a girl, now was he?

Valerie's old room was on the second floor, same as Skye's. Nicholas' maid outfit was on the floor in there, and he for sure wanted to have it back on before Rose got back. That was certainly why he was walking up the stairs to the second floor. Certainly had nothing to do with following Skye and Laina.

He opened the door to the second floor; Skye and Laina were in Skye's room, door left open, both already stripped naked. Skye had her face buried in Laina's crotch, Laina's thick thighs were wrapped tight around Skye's head as she gripped the bedsheet underneath her and let out soft little shuddering moans... Nicholas turned away from the spectacle and went toward Valerie's room, shuffled off the jeans and peeled the t-shirt off over his head, before putting the stupid frilly french maid dress back on. As he pulled up the nylons, he contemplated that it was at least good that they covered up his leg hairs. Had to do something about those, maybe he'd steal some of Iris' Nair at some point.

Walking back toward the stairwell, he almost didn't look back at the two girls, but just as his hand was on the doorknob he heard Laina let out a loud squeal of pleasure. Nicholas turned to look just in time to see Skye rising up from Laina's crotch, giving her a series of kisses up her body.

"Hmmm, that feel good baby?" Skye murmured, and gave her right nipple a lick.

Laina gasped as she nodded, "Yes, yes!"

"Mmmm," Skye ran a hand down the side of her body. Nicholas perceived Skye's eyes briefly dart over toward where he stood, and, a fraction of a second later, she did a double take, turning her head to examine him. Annoyance on her face, "Can we do something for you?"

Nicholas had been caught up in watching, it took him a moment to remember himself as a physical presence. He jolted, "Oh, uh, yeah, sorry..."

"I'd appreciate some privacy, you know," Skye said.

Nicholas nodded jerkily, but just as he was turning around, Laina sat up on the bed. "Hey Skye," she said, stroking Skye's shoulders, "doesn't he look pretty?"

Skye blinked. At once her face seemed more thoughtful. "I mean..."

"Hmmm, you know it's been a fantasy of mine for a while," Laina went on, "to play with a boy in sissy clothes." She continued stroking Skye's back. "I don't suppose Rose and them would mind if we stole him away for a little while." Making eye contact with Nicholas now, "Come over here boy."

Nicholas started walking toward the bedroom. Once he was right next to the bed, Laina stroked his shoulder, hungry look on her face. "Hmmm, remember when I was Valerie's roommate?" she said. Her hand slid down the front of his body to give his nipple a squeeze.

"Ah! Of course I remember," Nicholas said.

"I always liked watching Valerie fuck you," Laina murmured. "Always watched and fantasized about... I don't know," she glanced down. "About being a boy, I guess. About being a slutty bottom boy." Now her eyes darted up to meet Nicholas's, this eager nervous fire burning behind them. "Would you call me, like, 'he'?"

This was something new to Nicholas. A moment's hesitation, then, "Definitely." Another moment's hesitation and, "Would... you call me 'she'?"

Big grin. "Hell yeah!" Laina's hand slid down Nicholas's body and snuck under the skirt of the French maid dress to paw at his crotch. It was funny, Nicholas had been unaware of his own body through all this, it almost surprised him to realize when Laina touched him that his cock was achingly hard, that he'd been leaking precum all over the frilly panties. "Oooh," Laina cooed, "she's so wet!" She gave Nicholas's cock a stroke. He gasped.

"Lay down on the bed, girl," Laina breathed. She shuffled over on the bed to give Nicholas some room. Skye, who had still been laying lower on the bed, moved over too. To Skye, Laina said, "Sorry to leave you hanging like this, hon."

"Nah, I'm, uh," Skye sounded a bit dazed, "I'm good to watch what's going on here."

"Oh don't worry," Laina shot her a grin while Nicholas got up on the bed and lay down on his back, "you're gonna get to play soon. Just for a little while," she turned back to face Nicholas, "I want this pretty girl all to myself." With a swift yank, she pulled Nicholas's panties down to around his thighs, then flipped the skirt of the dress up so that Nicholas's hard cock was exposed, standing at attention. Laina moved so that her thick thighs were straddling Nicholas, his thinner legs trapped between them. She was towering over him, looking down, eyes burning lust. For a brief moment she lowered herself, so that her wet pussy brushed against the head of his cock, then she raised herself up again. Nicholas let out a shuddering gasp. God, it had been so long since Nicholas had felt pussy, he'd almost forgotten how it felt, but that little brush with her soft, slick labia left him desperate for more. Laina clearly registered his desire, looking down at him, nibbling her lower lip, she said, "What should I call you girl?"

Nicholas's mouth opened and closed, unspeaking. Too horny for words to come easy, yes, but also... the only name that came to mind was Nikki, and that name was hopelessly polluted now.

"Would she like to be called... Nicole?" Laina offered.

Ooh. That clicked very nicely. "Yes please," breathed Nicole. "And what should I call you?" A second later, Nicole added, "Sir?"

That made Laina smile. "Just call me..." she seemed almost too bashful to say it, "Logan."

Nicole nodded. "Yes Logan."

"Hmmm, good girl," an affectionate hand down Nicole's face, and then Logan lined his pussy up against Nicole's cock. "Are you ready for it, Nicole?"

Nicole nodded, desperately.

"Good," said Logan, and lowered himself a little; the head of Nicole's cock disappeared into the warm wet world. Logan let out a long, deep moan as he kept descending, and as more and more of Nicole's cock succumbed Logan murmured, "Ohhh you little slut, you take my cock in so easy, don't you?"

"Uh huh," Nicole nodded, having to her surprise found this high-pitched little sissy tone.

"Hmm, I'm almost all the way inside... Oh!" Logan dropped the rest of the way down, Nicole's cock was buried balls-deep now. Logan shifted his weight slightly, which had the effect of rubbing Nicole's cock against the walls of the pussy, then began rocking back and forth on top of Nicole, slowly at first, then faster. "Hmmm," Logan let out a deep growl, "take this dick, bitch."

And it was interesting; obviously, Nicole knew, could feel, that it was her cock penetrating Logan and not the other way around, but the words that Logan was saying to her, the way he was rocking back and forth on top of her, greedily pawing at the front of her torso, Nicole could get swept up in the fantasy that she had the pussy and was getting drilled by Logan's cock.

"Anh!" Nicole let out another high-pitched noise of pleasure, "Ohhh Logan you're fucking my pussy so good!"

"Yeah?" Logan's hands moved up to play with Nicole's nipples; Nicole flinched at first, recalling how Rose liked to torture her nipples, but Logan was gentle with them, rubbing them back and forth softly in a way that made Nicole go, "Ooooh..."

"Hmmm, I like seeing your lips open like that, girl," Logan rumbled. He glanced over to where Skye sat, watching while stroking her cock. "But," he continued, "I'd really like to see them wrapped around a nice big cock. Hey Skye, you wanna fuck her face?"

Skye grinned. "Sure!" She got up and moved into position on the right of Nicole's head, and rubbed her cock across Nicole's face. Nicole, dutifully, turned her head to the side so she could take it into her mouth, sucking up and down on the shaft.

"Hmmm, that's hot," murmured Logan. "Skye, tell her she's a good girl."

Skye let out a gasp of pleasure, then gave Nicole a pat on the top of the head. "Hmmm, you're a good girl."

Ooh, that made Nicole feel all gushy. She closed her eyes so she could focus on the sounds of Skye and Logan moaning, focus on the sensations, Skye's cock sliding in and out of her mouth, every little throb and trickle of salty precum as it hit her tongue, Skye's hand on her head... Logan's thrusting into her pussy was reaching a fever pitch, or rather, he was rocking back and forth fervently on Nicole's cock, breathing becoming more excited, body tensing. Sensation on Nicole's cock was interesting, she didn't feel that she would orgasm from this rocking motion, but it still felt fantastic, this exhilarating pleasurable teasing sensation. Soon Nicole heard Logan let out a sharp, "Ah!" followed by a longer, higher-pitched, "AHhhhahahhh..."

After Laina's orgasm finished, she pulled Nicholas's cock out of herself and climbed off his body; eyes still closed, he continued working on Skye's cock, and he could hear what sounded like footsteps leaving the room and, a few minutes later, coming back, followed by the creaks of Laina climbing back up on the bed. "So hey girls," Nicholas heard her say. Skye pulled her dick out of Nicholas's mouth to turn around; Nicholas opened his eyes and sat up to take a look.

There was Laina, on all fours on the bed, presenting her bare ass to them, wearing Nicholas's navy blue shirt. "How about I play the bottom boy now," she said, "and you guys can play the dom futas." She gave her ass a shake, her thick buttocks knocked back and forth. It occurred to Nicholas right now that he'd never noticed how nice her butt was before. He'd never really thought much about her at all, being honest. God, what had been wrong with him? She was mouthwatering.

"Hell yeah!" Skye said, and moved toward Laina on the bed.

Nicholas hesitated. "Could I-"

"AHH!" Laina let out a loud cry of pleasure as Skye's cock entered her. "Ohhh GOD you're destroying my boypussy!"

"Hmmm, that's just the beginning," Skye murmured.

"Could I wear something other than this maid outfit?" Nicholas asked. "Maybe, you know, since you're wearing my shirt, I could wear that dress you had on?"

Between moans, Laina managed, "Ah! Yeah go ahead."

Nicholas peeled the maid dress off of his body, and plucked Laina's dress off the floor to put it on. He paused a while to look at himself in the mirror over Skye's dresser. No makeup, and yet just being in anything else besides the stupid French maid outfits, something feminine, something soft and flowery like this dress... he felt fresh, and freshly girly. Maybe it was stupid that a single article of clothing could have this sort of impact, but he felt like some part of himself had returned to life. It was too big on him, Laina being more voluptuous and him being more skinny, but, turning in the mirror to see himself from different angles, he kind of liked that, made him feel like a model, like a human coat rack...

He was taken out of the moment by a sharp squeal from Laina. "Ah! Oh, is there another dickgirl over there, is she going to fuck my face?"

"You know it," Skye said. She turned around toward Nicholas and gave him a beckoning finger. He scrambled to get over there.

"Ohhhh God," moaned Laina, "I don't think I can take that."

"No," Skye said in a playful growling voice, "you're gonna take whatever we want to do to you bitchboy."

Nicholas was standing in front of Laina now, his hard cock inches from her face. Right, play the dominant. How the hell do you do that? The first thing that came to mind was, pull her hair, but she didn't have any. So he grabbed Laina's ear and gave it a sharp tug.

"Ow!" Laina exclaimed, but there was a hint of a smirk on the right corner of her mouth.

Nicholas moved his cock in, just to rub it against Laina's cheek (he always liked it when Rose and Valerie did that to him), but Laina turned her head to try and take it into her mouth right then. Nicholas caught her ear to stop her, "Not ye- Ahhhaha..." he let out a breathy noise somewhere between a gasp and a laugh as Laina's tongue brushed the side of his shaft. "God, you're so eager to suck my cock, huh? Are you a faggot, boy?"

"No- Ah!" She gasped from Skye slamming her cock into her.

He gave her another tug on the ear. He almost called her Laina, but caught himself. "Are you gonna suck my cock good, Logan?"

"Yes, yes Mistress," Logan breathed, and then, "Ow!"

Skye had smacked Logan across the ass. "I'm your Mistress, remember?"

"That's right." Nicholas was quietly pleased that he'd been able to strike the same impassive tone. "Your Mistress is just letting me use you," he said, taking Logan's chin into his hand and tilting Logan's face up, giving him an appraising look.

Logan nodded. "What- Ah! What should I call you then, uh, ma'am?"

Nicholas' mind raced to come up with a new name for this new persona. Was "Nicolette" a domme-ier name than "Nicole"? Nicholas had the hunch it was, but he was worried it would sound stupid if he said it out loud. Crap, he was taking a long time to respond to Logan.

Nicolette slid her hand from Logan's jaw around to the back of his head. "Just call me 'Gluck Gluck.'"

Logan opened his mouth to say, "Huh?" and Nicolette took the opportunity to ram her cock deep into Logan's throat. And as Nicolette stabbed the back of Logan's throat, it made throaty little "Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!" noises.

"Yeah, just like that," Nicolette said with a smirk.

Skye laughed and gave Logan's ass another smack. "Hah! I found another rough dickgirl to use you, didn't I boy?"

Logan let out a long, "Mmmhmmm." He stared up at Nicolette with wide, adoring eyes. God that look was almost enough to make Nicolette cum right there, and his throat was so slick with saliva, so warm... and the way he was moving his tongue along the bottom of her cock drew a gratified gasp from Nicolette's lips.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers