Rose's Dolly Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Dylan wrapped his arms around Rose, giving her a squeeze. "No, I'm... I'm fine with being Dolly."

Rose let out an exasperated sigh at this. "Dolly, I... You boys are fucking confusing, you know that?"

"No, no, no boy..." Dolly insisted.

"Yeah, well I- Ooh!"

Dolly had pushed Rose onto her back (she went over easier than Dolly had been expecting, but then she was plastered) and climbed up on top of her. Staring into her eyes, pleading, "You like me all girly, right?"

Rose reached up to grab at Dolly's exposed hips. Ooh, her hands were cold. "You know I do."

"Yeah? It's not just a cruel prank or something? You really think I look good like this?"

"Ohhh Dolly," Rose slid her cold hands up under Dolly's crop top, running up the flesh of her torso until they squeezed at her nipples.

"Ah!"

"I can't tell you how fucking," she took in a deep, hungry breath, "DELICIOUS you look right now." She twisted Dolly's nipples, hard.

"Ow, ow, ow..."

"God, every FUCKING second I spend around you dressed like this I'm on the verge of ripping everything off you and fucking you senseless. Hmm," mercifully, her hands released Dolly's nipples and slid down back onto the bed, "maybe I'll do that now."

She attempted to push herself up off the bed, lifting her back up about half an inch before letting herself fall down again. "Nope," she laughed, "can't do it, too drunk. Hmmm, my head wants to stay right here."

Dolly hesitated. It was funny, getting fucked by Rose was always such a savage experience, Dolly could never tell whether or not she liked it, but right now, having the prospect dangled in front of her and then taken away, she felt a strong sense of disappointment. Interesting. She looked down at Rose, lying on the bed with her eyes half open, her blonde hair strewn all over the bed beneath her. Utterly gorgeous.

She had a strange trepidation about saying this, felt weird to choose it, but fuck it, she'd just admitted she liked being called Dolly, she could do anything. "I could ride your cock..."

"Hmmm," Rose let out a low growl. "Yes you could. I'm so drunk though, not sure I'll get hard."

Dolly had gotten off Rose's body and was on the side of her undoing her jeans. "I'll get you hard." She pulled Rose's jeans and panties down to expose her cock, currently about a third of the way to its full hardness. She stared down at the cock. A delicious sight, but... God, actually choosing to take it into her mouth was something she still had a mental block around.

"Hey Rose?"

"Yeah?" she grunted sleepily.

"Could you snap for me?"

Dolly heard her snap, and the next thing she knew Rose's cock was in her mouth. Still at half-mast, it was easy to take the cock into her mouth down to the base. Slowly, slowly, she pulled her lips up the length of Rose's shaft, feeling as the cock got harder, as Rose breathed heavily and trembled with pleasure. Dolly let her mouth linger near the head of her cock, running her tongue up and down the underside of where the shaft met the head. Intense response to this, Rose was shuddering now, steady stream of salty precum trickling out onto Dolly's tongue. Sudden thrust upward into Dolly's mouth. She was rock hard now, but Dolly could take it, could keep her gag reflex suppressed as she worked away on Rose's massive length, sucking hard, greedily.

In a low growl, Rose said, "Get your pussy on my face you little bitch."

Ooh, she called it a pussy. Dolly pulled her mouth off Rose's cock and moved up on the bed so that she had one knee on either side of Rose's head. Her plan was to give Rose an eyeful of her upskirt before pulling her skirt and panties down, but as soon as she was in place Rose had her hands on the waist of the skirt and yanked it down to expose her buttocks, before pulling Dolly down onto her face.

"Ooh!" Dolly let a high-pitched squeak when Rose's wet tongue made contact with her sphincter.

"Hnnnnggg..." Rose let out a deep, hungry growl as her tongue lapped around Dolly's hole. Cold hands grabbed greedily at Dolly's ass and thighs, cold wet tongue ran along the crevice of her ass and prodded deeper and deeper into her hole, her chin grinding against Dolly's taint. Intense sensation, wet and slimy and strange but so intense that Dolly couldn't stop herself from making high little gasps. Rose was enjoying her hole, Dolly could tell how hungry Rose was for her body.

"Ah! You're making my pussy wet!" What a weird thing to say, Dolly wasn't certain where it had come from and immediately felt self conscious after saying it.

But Rose just let out a low, appreciative, "Mhmmmm," and gave Dolly's left buttock a smack.

Dolly glanced down at Rose's cock, standing erect with a glistening drop of precum welling on the tip. Looked tasty. No need for a snap now, she was lost in the feeling of being a slutty little bitch, and could lean down to lick the precum off. Little rumble of pleasure from Rose. Good. Dolly leaned down lower and lower to take more and more of Rose's shaft into her mouth. Inevitably, her butt lifted up off Rose's face, but Rose tilted her head up to keep eating at her hole. Dolly of course knew how strong the impulse to keep your head laying down when you were super wasted was. Guess the impulse to eat her hole was stronger. Nice.

She took Rose's cock into her throat down to the base, holding it in for as long as she could bear before slowly, slowly pulling it out, making sure to lick it good all the way out, coating it with saliva. After removing her mouth from it, she gave it one last kiss on the tip. She attempted to crawl away, but Rose's hands held her ass in place to continue eating it.

"Ah! I want to ride it now though," Dolly said.

Rose made a muffled noise that sounded like the word "Fine," and released Dolly. Dolly crawled off of Rose to fully remove the skirt and panties, then turned herself around and positioned herself so that she was kneeling with her legs on either side of Rose's torso, her ass hovering over Rose's cock. Both surfaces were wet with saliva, so for once it might go in smoothly.

As she lowered herself onto Rose's cock, as she felt the very tip stretching her sphincter, as she felt Rose breathe in from anticipation and thrust upward very slightly, Dolly considered how strange it felt to be taking Rose's cock up her ass of her own volition, no physical force, no threat of coercion. But right now she didn't feel ashamed or guilty, she just felt... free. She squatted down a little more, taking the cock in, slowly, slowly. "Ooooh FUCK it's so THICK," she moaned.

"Hmmm," Rose thrust up slightly, burying her cock about half an inch deeper into Dolly, "take it all you little bitch."

"At my own pace," Dolly insisted, taking a little bit more in, but, "Ah! OW!" Rose grabbed Dolly's thighs and yanked her the rest of the way down onto her cock.

"I said take it all," Rose growled.

Dolly's hole was screaming, stretched too wide and too deep too quickly. She moved to get up off the cock, but Rose grabbed her again to shove her back down onto it.

"Nnh!" Dolly winced, straining to get it out of her but Rose was holding her thighs in place now.

"Mmmm, look at that face," Rose murmured sleepily, then dealt Dolly a couple of rough thrusts upward.

Dolly let out a series of pained little noises. Had to make it stop, yes, but how? She shot a pleading look at Rose, and noticed that Rose's nipples were standing rock hard under her shirt. Dolly remembered, suddenly, the wrestling match, how intense Rose's reaction to having her nipples squeezed had been. She reached down to grab Rose's nipples through the shirt.

Reaction immediate, and intense. Rose shut down, mouth twisted into an agonized rictus, her hands fell away from Dolly's thighs and twitched impotently.

"Oooh," Dolly said smugly as she lifted herself off of Rose's cock slightly, "look at THAT face."

"Stopit, stopit stopit!" Rose hissed desperately.

"Mmm it feels good," Dolly moaned, rocking back and forth on Rose's cock, letting her massive hardness grind against her insides. Dolly's own cock was rubbing against Rose's belly, dribbling precum onto it, and these sensations had her very close to orgasm already. She gave Rose's nipples a sharp twist.

"Nnh! I'm gonna kill you for this!" Rose gasped.

"Oh yeah?" Dolly took in a deep breath as she continued riding Rose's cock. "Tell me how."

"Hrrrgggh, I'm gonna whip every inch of your body, I'm gonna spank your ass bright red, I'm gonna squeeze the life out of you, gonna smother you with my ass, gonna make you choke on my cock..."

"AH!" Rose continued making her threats, but at this point they were drowned out by Dolly's orgasmic moans of pleasure, as her seed poured out all over Rose's belly, her head swimming with thoughts of Rose brutalizing her.

As the orgasm finished, she released Rose's nipples and let out a satisfied little, "Hah. Alright, I'm done now- Oof!"

A second later she was on her back, her legs folded up against her torso, Rose on top of her, her cock right outside Dolly's hole, poised to enter.

"Forgetting something?" Rose growled, and she drove her cock back into Dolly.

"Ow!" Dolly squeaked.

"Yeah, I still need to get mine, don't I? Ohhh," her hands slid up Dolly's torso to rest on her throat, "and you need to be punished, don't you?"

Her hands wrapped around Dolly's throat and squeezed. She dealt Dolly's hole another rough thrust, and Dolly tried to cry out but could make no sound. Pressure on throat intense, grip tight and painful, Dolly had the fear that Rose might actually collapse her windpipe this time.

Time slowed to a crawl. Rose's cock kept slamming into her, rough and sloppy and sharply painful, like Dolly might actually tear open this time. And the hands kept twisting at her throat. Through the panic of oxygen deprivation, Rose's words wafted up to her ears, "Ohhhh, I was really about to just pass out, but you just had to drive me crazy like that. You little slut, you wanted this, didn't you?"

Dolly, of course, couldn't say anything.

Rose squeezed tighter at Dolly's throat. "DIDN'T YOU?!"

Still no reply.

Rose broke into a big drunken grin. "Hehe, cat got your tongue, huh?"

And then something weird happened. As the seconds without oxygen dragged on into minutes, Dolly's fear and pain just seemed to float away. Dolly seemed to ascend out of her body, the ceiling above her filled with white light.

She had the thought that she wasn't going to have to put on the boy clothes again now.

Through the fog of white, Dolly could just about see Rose's mouth open wide with orgasmic pleasure. Made sense, that would be what her personal heaven looked like. From some distant universe, she heard Rose moan, "Ohhh FUCK I'm cumming."

The hands on Dolly's throat relaxed. Breath entered her lungs again. The white light dissipated. She was back in Rose's bedroom again.

"Damn dude," Rose had pulled her cock out, was smiling warmly right into Dolly's face, "you looked blissed the fuck out when I was choking you." Nibble on the nose. "You're a little freak, aren't you?"

Dolly rubbed her throat. She felt achy, spent, very tired. Underneath the surface there was this weird dizzy euphoria, but also a bunch of darker fears and anxieties. Did Rose understand how close she'd come to killing her? Was it all deliberate, had she been in control? Or was she just drunk?

"You know it," Dolly said, and planted a kiss on Rose's cheek.

"Hmmm," Rose lay her head down on Dolly's chest, "I wanna see the fear in your eyes again though."

Dolly ran her fingers through Rose's hair. "I'm sure you will."

"Hey," Rose lifted her head up now to look eagerly into Dolly's eyes, "how do you feel about knives?"

Dolly blinked a couple of times. "What would you do with knives?"

"I dunno. Cut you."

Well, what else would it be, thought Dolly. "We'll see," she managed.

"Hmmm," Rose lay her head back down, nuzzling Dolly's chest. "I've got this image in my head of you in some soft silky white dress, hair done all curly, but you're tied to a chair and you're, just, covered in little red cuts, staining the fabric. Looking at me in agony, tears streaming down your pretty little face..."

She's a fucking maniac, Dolly thought, holy shit. She petted the top of Rose's head. "Maybe."

"I want it, baby," Rose murmured.

Deep breath in and out. "Well, it beats going to a stupid frat party."

"Hah," Rose let out a single laugh, then, a moment later, "So you uh, you're good with the girly stuff for real?"

"Oh yes." No hesitation anymore, she could just say it casually. Crazy how much can change in an hour.

"You don't, uh, wanna get your genitals cut off or anything, right?"

Dolly considered this for a moment. "No, I don't think so. I'm fine with them. I dunno, since I've met you, it doesn't seem like a contradiction to be a girl and have a dick anymore."

"Hmmm, good. Cause I just," she ran a hand down the side of Dolly's torso, "love your body. SO much. Wouldn't change anything."

That made Dolly feel all glowy. "Just doesn't have enough cut marks, huh?"

"Nah, I wanna add those," Rose murmured.

"Ah. Gotcha."

"But I knew Nicky," Rose hiccupped, "he wanted to get his genitals cut off, and I wouldn't let him."

"Why not?" Dolly had a slight smirk now. "Something you could do with your knives..."

"Stop it," muttered Rose.

"Ohhh, is that too dark for you?" It was a rare treat, to be able to make Rose herself uncomfortable.

"Just, I like boys' junk. Wouldn't wanna do that."

"Gotcha. Well, I'm fine with mine," Dolly said.

"Mmmm, good."

"The only thing is," and Dolly hesitated, felt some trepidation about saying this. "I'd like to be able to do my own makeup and stuff."

A substantial pause. "Oh?"

Dolly wasn't sure she could articulate why, but she'd had a hunch that Rose wouldn't like that. "Yeah, I don't know, just want to have, like, the skillset."

"Hmmm, but I like doing your makeup."

"You still can," Dolly said, "just wanna have the skillset. Right now I feel like I'm dependent on you for it."

"Well," Rose said, "then I like you being dependent on me."

There it was. In a cutesy whining voice, "But I want it baby."

"Heh. We'll see," Rose murmured. "Yeah... maybe."

"Okay." Dolly closed her eyes to try and get some sleep, but found she had one more thing to say. "Hey Rose?"

"Mmyeah?"

"What if Dolly was short for Dolores?"

"I'd still call you Dolly," murmured Rose.

"That's fine. Just, Dolly seems so silly and floofy-"

"I like you silly and floofy though." Rose lifted a hand up to boop Dolly on the nose.

"Just," Dolly continued, "I remember talking to Kim, and she told me that in Spanish, the name 'Dolores' literally means 'pains'. And that seemed appropriate."

"Hmmm," Rose rumbled. "You are my lady of pain..."

"That was my thought," said Dolores, big smile on her face.

About this time, Laina was walking back to her apartment from Sodom House. Looking at her phone, she noticed a text from Nikki.

"Hey, I just remembered that it's a different school year now and I don't actually have a room in Waylon anymore 😬 Any chance I could crash with you for a while?"

That was an hour and a half ago. Oof. She hoped Nikki was okay.

"Depends," Laina began typing, "any chance I can peg you?"

A few seconds later, she got the reply: "Definitely!"

"Then definitely 😉"

TO BE CONTINUED