Rose's Dolly Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a look around at the faces of the girls, big delighted incredulous smiles... Were all of them kind of horny now? He was pretty sure, but then he was drunk. Whatever. He strutted back out to the center of the room and kept gyrating and throwing his hands around. His head was swimming in a thick layer of alcohol and he could feel the music flowing through him and all his inhibitions had abandoned him and right now he felt gorgeously, ecstatically girly.

If he'd been paying attention, he might have noticed that his next violation was being plotted right in front of him. Kim turned to Ashley and asked, "Is there any chance that I could keep him in my room for the night?"

Ashley let out an annoyed sigh at this. "I had plans for him tonight."

"I had plans for him too," Kim shot back. "I've had plans since before you agreed to do this, so," she shrugged.

"Yeah well, I'm the sorority president, so," and Ashley mimicked Kim's shrug.

"Doesn't mean you get to hog him. C'mon," and Kim leaned in to whisper her plan into Ashley's ear.

Ashley's eyebrows raised as she listened. "Well," she said, "I am still waiting on the toy I ordered for him to come. Yeah, you can have him for the night."

A few hours later, Sabrina was hanging out in her room, feeling weird about the events of the evening. She'd fallen so easily into picking on Dylan with the other girls but, God, with a little time by herself away from the collective mania of the moment the things they'd done seemed insane. They'd really given him piercings against his will, messed with his genitals, force-fed him alcohol...

She picked up her phone and texted Kim. "Hey, do you think we went too far with Dylan today?"

A few minutes later came the reply, "Lol nah."

"Okay..." Sabrina hit send. A few minutes of contemplation, and she sent Kim another text. "Man, do you think Ashley's gonna penetrate him again tonight?"

A minute later, "No, not Ashley." Weird. "Hey, come to my room, I wanna show you something."

Sabrina walked down the hall to Kim's room and knocked on the door. From inside, Kim's voice said, "It's not locked."

In retrospect, it probably shouldn't have been a surprise, but Sabrina was still stunned when she entered the room and saw Kim, dressed in nothing but a frilly black bra and a matching pair of panties, sitting with her ass on the very edge of her desk chair so that her thighs were hanging down, clamped around the neck of Dylan, who was on his hands and knees, wearing nothing but a pink thong, head under Kim's desk chair, ass facing out toward the door. God, Dylan's ass was nice, so round and muscular, that pretty tattoo of the rose on his buttock, and with nothing but the thong covering the crack Sabrina couldn't help staring.

She looked up for a moment and saw Kim looking at her with a smug expression. "Like what you see?"

Sabrina couldn't find her voice, just continued staring. Eventually, she managed, "You're not, like, choking him, right?"

"Nah. Why?" Kim clenched her thighs together and Sabrina heard Dylan make some desperate strangled noises. "Do you want me to?"

"No, no," Sabrina said hastily. Kim unclenched, Sabrina could hear Dylan gasping for air. "Is he... okay with this?"

"Oh yeah," Kim said brightly, overlapping with Dylan muttering, "Please, just... don't."

Sabrina blinked. "This is really messed up Kim."

Kim rolled her eyes. "Look, I'll make it easy for you. Regardless of what you do, poor little Dolly is gonna get played with tonight. So the only question for you is, do you wanna participate?"

Sabrina opened her mouth to say "No", but... her eyes caught on that firm tattooed butt again, and she got lost for a moment staring at it.

Kim grinned at her, and leaned down to give Dylan's buttock a smack. He let out a soft yelp at that. "You never answered me, but you do like what you see, don't you?" Kim asked.

"Y- yeah," Sabrina admitted.

"Hmmm," Kim nibbled her lower lip, "Ashley told me about how you wanted to peg him. You're really into doing butt stuff with guys, huh?"

"Ummm," Sabrina scratched the back of her head, "I'm really into the idea."

Kim lifted her eyebrows. "What, you've never actually done it? Wow, you always act like you're so experienced, done everything..."

"I've done a lot of stuff," Sabrina said, a little defensively, "just, most guys shut down if you want to mess with their ass. They think it would make them gay."

"Well," Kim smirked. "Now's your chance. This one's an experienced buttslut now. You can do whatever you want with her..."

"Hrngh!" Dylan let out a weird grunt, and clenched his thighs together.

Kim laughed at this. "His little cock's trying to get hard again! He's such a slut for being called 'her'. Oh, I think he feels like he's gotta say 'no' because he doesn't wanna betray Rose, but I think he's enough of a slut that he'll enjoy whatever you do to him, really. Heh," Kim's eyes burned into Sabrina's, "he'll probably still be telling you to stop right up until you make him cum. So, what do you wanna do?"

Sabrina took a deep breath in. She knew she shouldn't. But she also knew what she wanted to do.

She descended to her knees and rolled the thong down and, after a moment's hesitation, leaned in to bury her face in his ass.

"Wowww," came Kim's taunting voice. "I always imagined you as dominant, but you're a degenerate ass eater, aren't you?"

"Mhmmm," Sabrina murmured happily. She pressed her tongue into the sphincter. Ooh, she liked the way it felt against her tongue, the way it twitched and puckered as she explored it. Dylan let out a gasp at that first contact, and his breathing was shaky as she worked away, his body trembling slightly.

"He liiiiikes it," Kim taunted.

"Ah! N-no I don't," he muttered. Unconvincing. Sabrina kept licking.

"Heh," that was Kim, "he told you 'no' and you're still going, huh. Ohhhh," Kim leaned forward and pressed on the back of Sabrina's head, pushing her face into Dylan's ass, "you're a dirty girl, aren't you?"

Sabrina said nothing, just kept eating Dylan's ass. The pressure Kim was giving was nice, she liked the feeling of her face being smushed against his ass, she wanted to be smothered by it, enveloped.

"Are you dirty enough to want to peg him?" Kim asked, eagerly. "I've got a strapon you could use..."

Sabrina pulled her face away from Dylan's ass for a moment. His hole had started to open up a little from her tonguing.

"It's right there on my dresser," Kim said, pointing behind Sabrina.

Sabrina turned around. There it was, black straps and a flesh-colored dildo sticking out of the front, probably about six inches long. She got up and stepped toward it. It was funny, she'd fantasized about using one of these so many times, but she'd never actually worn one. She hesitated a moment before reaching out to touch it.

"Don't worry, it's washed," Kim piped up. "So is Dylan's asshole by the way, not that you needed to know that before putting your mouth on it."

Sabrina ignored her, but she did reach out to pick it up and then strap it on around her waist. She looked down at the dildo protruding from her crotch. The sight of it coming out of herself made her feel... something. She thrusted into the air a couple times.

"Aww, you're really gonna put it on over your clothes?" Kim made an exaggerated frowning face.

Sabrina glanced at Kim. It was strange, Sabrina was sharing this very peculiar sort of intimacy with Kim right now, but the way Kim kept looking at her body, she didn't feel comfortable baring herself. "Yep," Sabrina said, then turned away from Kim to look back toward the dresser. "Do you, uh, have any lube?"

"Oh, Dolly doesn't need lube," Kim said.

"Please use lube," Dylan muttered, and then, "Hck!"

Kim had tightened her thighs around his throat again. "So you're making requests about how you wanna be fucked, huh? Isn't that basically consent?"

"No," Dylan managed to choke out.

Kim tisked. "What would Rose think, I wonder."

"I'm, uh, just gonna use lube," Sabrina said.

Kim sighed. "In the top drawer of my dresser."

"Thank you," Dylan croaked, and then, "Hey Kim?"

"Huh? Oh, right," and she unclenched her thighs around Dylan's neck, he gasped deeply, desperately for air.

Soon Sabrina was bending down to rub lube onto Dylan's sphincter. He let out a pleasurable "Ah!" noise at that. Cute. God, Sabrina had dreamed of pegging a boy for so long, it seemed unreal that it was about to happen. But then, it seemed unreal that she was about to be committing what was essentially a rape. He'd clearly enjoyed it when she was eating him, and her hope was that if she fucked him right, if she could make him feel good, then it'd be basically okay, right?

It occurred to her that a lot of rapey guys used that basic logic with girls.

She could tell he was tense. As she rubbed some lube onto the strapon, with her other hand she gave Dylan's buttock a squeeze. "I'm gonna make you feel good," she murmured.

"Okay," he muttered.

Sabrina had the lubricated strapon pressed against his sphincter now. Her head was spinning. She noticed herself breathing heavily, her heart beating fast. Almost by accident, she leaned forward a bit and pushed it in, very slightly. She heard Dylan gasp at that. She heard her own voice saying, "Hm, good girl." She wondered where that had come from.

Dylan seemed to appreciate it, though, as he let out a delighted sigh and pressed his butt into the dildo. Excited by this, Sabrina grabbed Dylan's hips and thrust it in a bit deeper. And again, deeper still. Ooh, the noises he made, the elevated intensity of his breathing, it was all tremendously exciting.

Soon the dildo was buried all the way inside. Sabrina gyrated her hips slightly against his ass and Dylan let out a high pitched, "Ooh!"

She could swear she felt her clit throb at that noise. "Good girl," she said again, in a low, deep voice, and she gave him a firm thrust. He let out a cute little squeal of pleasure, so she gave him another thrust, and another...

Sabrina was preoccupied with Dylan's body, running her hands up and down his smooth slender back before letting them rest on his hips again so she could hold onto them as she pegged him, savoring the little sounds he made, that she almost forgot that Kim was sitting there on the chair, right in front of her, holding Dylan's neck between her thighs. It startled her slightly when she suddenly felt Kim's hands rubbing her head.

"Hmmm, you look like you're having fun," murmured Kim.

"Yeah," Sabrina breathed.

Kim let out another, "Hmmm," and her hands slid to the back of Sabrina's head. "Let your hair down," Kim breathed, and she pulled Sabrina's hair tie out. Sabrina's auburn hair spilled down around the sides of her head; she gave her head a shake. Kim's hand now went down the side of Sabrina's face to rest on her chin. "You like being the dominant, don't you?"

"Y-yeah."

"You're so fucking hot, you know that?" A moment later, Kim leaned in and pressed her lips against Sabrina's. So caught up in the moment, Sabrina found herself kissing Kim back, letting Kim fill her mouth with her tongue.

Dylan's noises were sounding increasingly urgent, desperate, needy. Sabrina felt as though her thrusting was being pulled along by the sounds he was making, her body riveted to the cause of pushing him closer and closer to orgasm. Kim pulled her face away from Sabrina's and grinned at her. "Heh, I think he enjoyed hearing us kiss. Little pervert..."

Kim slid down off the chair to put her knees on the floor, which had the effect of pushing Dylan's head down into the floor beneath her, eliciting a soft grunt of pain from him. "Heh," Kim was grinding her pussy against Dylan's neck through the fabric of her panties, "you're loving this, aren't you Dylan?"

"No," Dylan said, but this was undercut by a loud gasp of pleasure immediately after.

"Hmm, you're a slutty girl," Kim taunted.

"St-stop it!" A glistening strand of precum was descending from his cock cage.

"Heh heh," Kim looked up at Sabrina, this wild horny grin on her face. "He just said to stop it and you're still going."

"I, hah," Sabrina realized she was kind of out of breath, pegging was a real workout, "I thought he was telling you to stop."

Kim barely seemed to be listening, her grinding on Dylan's neck was reaching a fever pitch, and her hand had gone down to the front of her crotch to rub. "Ohhhh you're a dirty girl, aren't you Sabrina," and then, "Ah! Ohhhh God." Her mouth was open wide, her body shaking.

And a few seconds after Kim's orgasm began, Dylan suddenly started moaning loudly as well and when Sabrina looked down at his cock she saw little gobs of semen shooting out of the cage. Kim had clearly registered Dylan's orgasm as well, and, shooting a conspiratorial look at Sabrina, clenched her legs tight around his neck.

"Yeah? You like that?" Kim hissed, her body seeming shot through with maniacal glee.

Dylan just made some choking noises.

Kim winked at Sabrina. "God, after everything he's still so fucking horny for me. Little piece of shit," and she released his neck. Dylan gasped loudly for air.

The cum had stopped falling from his cock, and Sabrina noticed on her next thrust in that he made a distinctly uncomfortable grunt. She started to pull the dildo out, but Kim reached out and grabbed her by the ass, holding her in place.

"Don't stop now, we're just getting started," she said.

"He sounds done," Sabrina said.

"So?" Kim gently pulled Sabrina toward her so that the dildo went a little deeper into Dylan; he let out another grunt of protest. "It gets so much more fun once he's gotten off, I promise."

Sabrina shook her head. "I'm done with this, this is..." She brushed Kim's hands away from her body. "This has gone too far already" She pulled the dildo out and stood up.

"Sabrina, come on," Kim got to her feet as well to follow after her, "it's not even 11 yet, the night is just getting started."

Sabrina turned away from her to take off the strapon. "I'm done, I'm done," she muttered.

Kim put a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, c'mon we're having fun here."

"Don't touch me, please. I'm done." Sabrina put the strapon back on top of the dresser and shuffled toward the door.

As the door opened, Kim blurted out, "You're not better than me."

Sabrina lingered in the doorway for a moment. "I know." Then she was gone.

Defeated, Kim slunk back over to where Dylan still lay on the floor and sat on his back.

"Oof!"

Kim sighed. "Girls are complicated, huh?"

Dylan said nothing for a moment. "Can you get off me?"

Kim was scrolling through her contacts. "Who else do you think would be into pegging you, huh? Emily seemed pretty into the idea of penetrating you earlier, didn't she?"

"Oh, goddammit..."

"Hm, but she is pretty timid, I don't know if she'd have what it takes," Kim went on.

"Emily's a fucking freak," Dylan grumbled, "like, she got way too into shocking me with the shock collar earlier. She held the fucking button down and started breathing funny while she watched me writhe."

"Oh yeah?" Kim was grinning widely now.

"Fuck. No, I'm lying, I made it up," Dylan said hastily.

"Sending her a text now. 'Hey come up to my room, we're penetrating Dylan'. Think she'll come?"

"I hate you," he muttered.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Door's unlocked," Kim called out.

Emily's eyes lit up when she saw Kim sitting on top of Dylan. "Oh wow," she said with an eager grin, her eyes locked onto Dylan's wide-open hole, "you really meant penetrating."

"What else would I have meant?" Kim asked, smirking.

Emily let out a bashful giggle. "I dunno..." She ran her hand along the dresser behind her until she made contact with the dildo. She turned around to examine it, a curious fire burning in her eyes. Gingerly, she reached out to pick it up, before stopping herself and turning to ask Kim, "Can I?"

"Only if you take your clothes off," Kim said.

She had a nice body, thought Kim, skinny with a nice tight waist and small round perky tits. And once the strapon was on, she was staring down at herself with this gorgeous wide smile. She looked over at Dylan. "Could you roll him over for me?" she asked. "I'd like to see his face."

Kim rolled Dylan over. She positioned his arms above his head and then kneeled on them to hold them in place, then she bent his legs up over his head so that Emily would have access to his hole.

Emily kneeled down and placed the dildo near Dylan's hole. She looked down into his face, which had a tired, resentful look on it, and giggled sheepishly. "Hi Dylan."

"Hi," he muttered, and then, "HAUGH!"

Emily had rammed about three inches of dildo up him in one thrust. "Ooh, did that hurt?" she asked.

"Yep," Dylan squeaked, and then, "Ack! Ow! OW!"

Three rough jagged thrusts and the dildo was buried completely. Wild fire burning in Emily's eyes now, she bit hard on her bottom lip and slid the dildo most of the way out to ram it deep into him again.

"Ohhh fuck..." Dylan whimpered.

"This is incredible," Emily breathed. She looked deeply into Kim's eyes. "Thank you."

"For sure," Kim said. She was delighted by this fire she had uncovered in Emily. A bit frightened as well, but right now watching her fuck Dylan was the hottest thing she could imagine.

Emily settled into a rhythm of rough, quick thrusting, and was staring down into Dylan's wincing face with a fascinated expression, as if Dylan was a strange insect and Emily was watching the reaction as she tore a wing off. "Hehe, I'm fucking you aren't I?"

"You sure are," Dylan grunted.

"Yeah," and she giggled, "guess that's a pretty dumb comment, huh?" She rammed the dildo into him again.

"Rrgh, fuck." Dylan's hands were clutching at Kim's legs now, his whole body still tense. Even so, Kim noticed that precum was dribbling out of his little cock cage onto his belly.

"You know he likes it really," Kim said.

Emily smiled at that. "You think?"

"I know," and Kim scooped the precum off Dylan's belly with her finger. "Wanna taste?"

She put her finger up to Emily's mouth. Emily sucked on it. "Salty!" She looked down at Dylan again. "I'm kind of jealous of you," she said.

"Oh?" Dylan squeaked.

"Cause you're getting pleasure from this, but for me it doesn't really feel like anything." Emily frowned.

"I have an idea," Kim said. She slid her knees off of Dylan's arms. He breathed a sigh of relief, which was cut short by Kim grabbing a fistful of his long blond hair. "Just lie here and let her do her thing, okay?" Kim said. "And once she's done we'll leave you alone."

"Fine," Dylan grunted.

"Hm, good." Kim got up now to walk around behind Emily. She gave Emily's curly straw-colored hair an affectionate tousle before getting down on the floor behind her, at an angle where she could look up at Emily's crotch. Emily's ass was relatively small, but nicely round, and around her pussy there was a nice little crop of light brown hair. An enticing sight.

As Kim grabbed onto Emily's buttocks, she heard Emily say, "What are you- Ah!" Her tongue made contact with Emily's pussy, licking up and down her labia a couple times before her tongue moved down to Emily's clit. Emily shuddered very distinctly at that. Kim moved her nose in against Emily's pussy and took a deep sniff. Smelled fantastic. Kim clamped her lips around the clit, applying gentle suction while licking up and down on the very tip, and teased the opening of her vagina by rubbing her nose against it. Ooh, she was driving Emily crazy, she could tell, Emily was letting out a high little gasp of pleasure on each exhalation, her thrusting into Dylan had become erratic.

Emily's breathing got faster, and faster, until at last, "AH! Annnnhhh..." Kim could feel Emily's body shake with pleasure as the orgasmic moans ripped out of her. A few seconds in, her wild convulsive thrusting seemed to have pushed Dylan over the top for the second time, Kim could hear the distinctive shuddering gasps of pleasure that signified his orgasm.