Rose's Dolly Pt. 12

Story Info
The Gamma girls continue molding Dolly to their will.
9.2k words
4.53
18.1k
14

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, painful sex. Also just know that this one is gonna be mostly classic femdom as opposed to futa-dom, although we've got some futa on male again towards the end.

*

For some reason, Emily had imagined that tormenting Dylan was just going to be a her and Ashley thing, but when she got back from her classes for the day she found Dylan in a wooden chair in the common room, tape around his hands and feet holding him in place, with Ashley and Lucy and Sabrina all standing around him, Lucy holding his head still while Ashley had what appeared to be a pair of scissors near his mouth. As Emily walked up she heard Ashley saying, "Stick your tongue out, come on... Oh, hi Emily!"

"Hi. Um, what are you doing?" Emily asked, a bit perturbed by the spectacle, "Are you gonna like... cut his tongue open with those scissors?"

"What? Oh, no," Ashley held the implement up for Emily to see more clearly that there were red rubber grips at the ends, "these are forceps, not scissors. Heh, we are going to be penetrating his tongue though."

Sabrina snorted. "Now who's weird, Ashley?"

"What? It's literally true!"

"We say 'piercing', usually." Sabrina smirked.

"Well regardless," Ashley went on, "we found out that Dylan didn't have any piercings at all, not even his earlobes. And I was like, 'If our project is to make him girly, we should give him some piercings.' So we did his earlobes-"

"Which he fucking squirmed at!" Lucy piped up. "It's like, the easiest piercing in the world, but he flinched like a little bitch!"

"Yeah, dude, like," that was Sabrina, "toddlers get their ears pierced."

Dylan let out a resentful huff. "I just don't like needles."

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Anyway. He flinched at the first earlobe, but the second one went in a lot easier. But when we went to pierce the cartilage of his ears, well, he struggled hard, that was when we had to bind him to the chair. The medusa piercing. Ooooh," her eyes flashed at Emily with this wild glee, "he winced so badly during that one, I wish you'd been here to see it. But so while we had him bound up, we figured Rose would really appreciate it if we put a tongue piercing in." She shot Emily an evil grin here.

"Oh yeah," Sabrina nodded, and punched Dylan's arm, "she's gonna feel that piercing on every inch of her cock. You want that for her, right?"

Dylan glared up at her, but he did seem to relent somewhat. "Fine," he said, and stuck his tongue out.

"Get over here," Ashley said to Emily, "so you can watch."

Dylan took it pretty well, Emily thought. Nervous eyes as Ashley brought the needle toward his face, and a high nasal whine as it pierced through, but besides that, he didn't flinch, didn't move.

"Well done," Ashley said as she withdrew the needle, still holding on to his tongue with the forceps.

"Thankth," said Dylan.

Up close, Emily could actually register that Dylan's face was all made up, a layer of foundation, thick eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara, in addition to the lipstick that, with her encouragement and judicious use of the shock collar, he had finally been able to apply perfectly earlier. "You look really pretty Dolly!" Emily said, "Did you do that all yourself?"

Dylan nodded. Lucy piped up, "Yeah, but he couldn't have done it without us! He bitched so much at first but," she held up the remote for the shock collar, "we got him to cooperate."

"Is there," Dylan hesitated, "is there any chance you could call me, like, 'she'?"

Ashley snorted. "You're lucky we're not calling you 'it'."

"Fine," Dylan said bitterly. He waggled his tongue around outside his mouth. "God, it still hurts..."

"Just think though," Sabrina said, putting a hand on Dylan's shoulder, "you're gonna be able to please Rose's cock in a whole new way. She'll probably be putting her dick in your mouth every chance she gets once she feels the tongue ring... Hey, you okay dude?"

Dylan had started grunting and squirming, his thighs tensed and clamped together.

"Lucy, you're not shocking him right now, are you?" Sabrina turned toward Lucy, who shook her head.

"Oh, I know what's happening," Ashley smirked, "his little dick is trying to get hard, but it can't because Rose put it in a cock cage before he came here. So it hurts him really bad when something makes him horny. Such as, in this case," she leaned down now to talk directly into his ear, "the thought of Rose thrusting her big, hard cock into his mouth, moaning with a newfound pleasure at how good his tongue ring feels against her cockflesh."

Dylan let out an urgent strained tone, he sounded like he was about to explode. "Stop it, stop it stop it!"

"Wait, he's wearing a cock cage?" Lucy asked, in a voice of taunting glee.

"Oh yeah, wanna see?" Ashley said, and she reached for the waist of Dylan's booty shorts.

"No, don't!" Dylan protested, but Ashley yanked the shorts down to around his thighs, and his caged cock was fully exposed to all the girls.

"Wow! It's so little and pink!" Lucy blurted out.

"Yeah, I guess Rose wanted to make sure he didn't screw around with anyone while he was here," Ashley reached down to grab the cage and gave it a shake back and forth, Dylan grimaced slightly at the touch.

Lucy turned away guffawing nervously at this. "Oh my God, she touched it," she said softly.

Sabrina squinted and sniffed. "Do I smell..." She leaned her face down right next to Dylan's crotch (Dylan grimaced at this too) and sniffed again. "Yeah, this thing smells like jizz." She looked up at Dylan with an amused expression. "How did that happen?"

Dylan's face reddened slightly and he turned his head to look away. Ashley grinned and said, "Who can say?"

Sabrina turned her amused gaze toward Ashley now. "Definitely not the girl whose room he was in last night, right?"

Lucy still had a disbelieving smirk on her face. Running her fingers down her cheek, she shook her head slightly and said, "You guys are freaks. What are you thinking about, Emily?"

It was funny, Emily was about as stunned by the spectacle and by Ashley and Sabrina's behavior as Lucy was, but whereas Lucy's discomfort manifested as fidgeting and nervous commentary, Emily was just standing there, transfixed. Her mouth was hanging open, she noticed now. "I was just thinking," she started, but here she stalled, too bashful to say what was on her mind.

The seconds dragged on. Everyone was staring at her. "Go on," Ashley said in this low, commanding voice.

"I was just thinking, 'Oh, I guess we can't give him a Prince Albert now.'" She paused. "Like, you know," she looked down and to the side, "the dick piercing."

A moment's silence, then Lucy let out a weird yelp of laughter, then suddenly all three girls burst out laughing. "That's the one that goes under the cock through the urethra, right?" Sabrina managed. Emily nodded. "I'm not sure Ashley can do that one..."

"Hey, I'd give it a try..." Ashley shrugged.

Lucy shook her head again. "Okay, you're all freaks, I'm the only normal one."

"Any other ideas for piercings we could give him?" Ashley asked Emily, eager grin on her face.

Emily thought for a moment. Twirling a strand of her curly straw-colored hair, "It'd be cute if he had, like, nipple piercings."

"Ooooh!" Ashley sprang to life with malicious delight, "What do you think about that, Dylan?"

"Noooo," he grumbled. Like that would achieve anything.

He was still bound up, but Ashley could hike the front of his crop top t-shirt over his head and behind his neck. "Aw, come on," she said, "haven't you ever wanted your nipples to be more sensitive?" She reached down and gave one of Dylan's nipples a sharp twist.

"Nnh!" His entire face screwed up at that. "They've always been really sensitive, actually."

"Yeah?" Ashley moved her hand over to twist the other one.

"Ow!"

"Well I guess you're gonna have to get used to them being even more sensitive," Ashley said, grinning evilly.

Kim entered the sorority house to the sound of Dylan's pained whine at the final piercing going into his nipple. She craned her head to look into the common room and saw the four girls crowded around Dylan in the chair. The girls had taken to dominating Dylan quicker than she'd expected. Nice. She wondered how much further she could push them before Rose came back.

"What are you ladies up to?" Kim asked.

"Penetration," Emily said, shooting Kim this gorgeous conspiratorial grin. She blinked and looked down to the side. "Or, well, piercing," she said, blushing slightly.

"Oh my gawd, not you too," groaned Lucy.

"Oh yeah?" Kim stepped toward Dylan, leaning down to look him right in the eye. "So Dolly, you been enjoying these girls penetrating you?"

Lucy threw her hands up. "Piercing, God!"

Dylan glared up at Kim, deep resentment in his eyes. "No."

"No?" Kim frowned. "I don't think you should be telling us no." She reached out and tugged at the collar around Dylan's neck. "What's this?"

"Oh, that's a shock collar!" Lucy piped up eagerly, and she held the remote up for Kim to see.

"Mm." Kim gave Dylan an appraising look, then, to Lucy, "I don't think he should be telling us no."

"Yeah? Oh, right," said Lucy, then pressed the button on the remote.

Dylan's body convulsed. "Ow!"

"Now," Kim said to Dylan, "did you enjoy being penetrated?"

Dylan took a deep breath in through his nostrils. Still glaring at her, through clenched teeth, "Yes."

"Say, 'Yes Mistress,'" Ashley added.

Another deep breath. "I have a Mistress. None of you is her."

"Hey Lucy?" Ashley held her hand out. Lucy handed her the remote, and once it was in her hand, Ashley held down the button.

As Dylan shook spasmodically, Ashley said to him, "Now, for the duration of your stay here, every girl in this house is your Mistress, and will be addressed as such." She released the button. "Understand?"

Dylan said nothing, just heavy, panicked breathing.

"Understand?" Ashley held out the remote again.

Dylan scowled at her. "Yes." And then, "Ow! Yes Mistress, fuck..."

Kim smirked at him. "By the way, I notice you're still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Kind of gross."

"Didn't bring a change of clothes," Dylan muttered.

"Well..." Kim looked between the other girls, "maybe we can let you try on some of our clothes."

Dylan seemed to soften a little bit. "I'd like that."

"We could do a little fashion show!" Ashley added. "You could practice walking like a woman."

"Okay... okay, yeah, let's do it." Dylan was actually smiling now.

"Who has clothes they wanna contribute?" Ashley asked the other girls.

Lucy scrunched her face up. "Eurgh, I don't wanna give him my clothes, he'll probably get precum all over them."

"You can try some of my stuff on," Sabrina said, her hand on Dylan's shoulder.

It was funny, Dylan reflected to himself (it sucked, but being in this house and being the plaything of these real girls who so patently did not see him as one of them had pretty thoroughly squelched his sense of himself as Dolores), Rose only ever put him in outfits that were skimpy and revealing. Something more normal, like this ankle-length flowing black skirt with orange ferns on it, paired with a soft blue sweater, felt... nice. Less objectifying, more like a normal girl.

He was standing in the middle of the common room, the girls all sitting on the couches and chairs around the wall. Ashley put on a song with a steady pounding beat. "Alright Dylan," she said, "strut your stuff."

Dylan began walking across the floor, and was immediately besieged by commentary.

"Don't stomp so hard like that!" Ashley shouted out. "Lighter, smaller steps!"

Dylan nodded gruffly, and tried to take a lighter step.

"Swish your hips!" added Sabrina.

Dylan inhaled sharply through his nose, and took a few steps while swaying his hips.

"God, that's so cartoonish," Lucy blurted out.

"Yeah, like, you wanna be more subtle with it," Kim added.

"Try keeping your knees together," Emily offered.

"You're slouching, too, keep your back straight," Ashley interjected.

At this, Dylan turned toward them, frustrated. "Look, I'm fucking trying here, could you lay off- OW!"

Ashley had given him a quick shock. She tisked. "I think you mean, 'Thank you Mistress.'"

Glowering at her, "Thank you Mistress."

"You know, we're giving you real good advice here," Ashley said with a cruel little smirk, "if you don't want to take it, why are you even here?"

Still glaring, "You're so right, Mistress."

Ashley stopped the music. "Go to the far end of the room. Take a deep breath. Stand up straight, think about all the advice, put it all together. Now, go," and she restarted the song.

And boom, boom, boom, Dylan found himself stepping forward in time with the bassline of the song, he felt his hips sway slightly, he felt his feet hit the floor delicately. He looked down to watch the skirt sway with his steps. Felt good.

He got to the other side of the room and turned to face the girls.

Ashley nodded. "B minus."

Lucy snorted at that. "Seriously?"

"Well, it's an improvement anyway." Ashley shrugged. "Maybe try on another outfit, keep strutting your stuff."

After the sweater and long skirt, they had Dylan put on a blue pleated skirt and a white button-up blouse. The outfit vaguely reminded him of a Catholic schoolgirl uniform, and the image of himself as a slutty schoolgirl put a little bounce in his step as he swished back and forth in front of them. He twirled a strand of his long blonde hair. Sabrina cackled at that. When he reached the far wall he struck a pose, one hand on the wall, the other hand on his hip, which was sticking out slightly.

Ashley had an amused expression on her face. "Better."

After that a pretty blue and yellow floral sundress that belonged to Ashley, paired with a big floppy sun hat, and after that another outfit of Sabrina's, tight leather pants and this gorgeous button-up blouse with swirls of red black and white going up it. And in each outfit he felt a little better strutting his stuff back and forth, a little more confident, a little smoother.

After the first really skimpy outfit, a little crop tank top leopard print shirt, tiny little black miniskirt with a slit going up it, underneath which were some fishnet stockings, Ashley said to him, "Maybe try dancing?"

"Uhhh." He squirmed.

"Dance! Dance! Dance!" Sabrina started chanting. She nudged Lucy next to her, and Lucy joined in. "Dance! Dance! Dance!" Soon all the other girls joined in as well. "DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

"I don't really dance," Dylan muttered. He tried shimmying a little to the beat of the song, but a few seconds later he missed a beat. He stopped. "I don't dance," he said again.

"Uggghhhh you're so boring," Sabrina grumbled.

"I can dance sometimes if I'm, like, drunk," Dylan started saying.

And at that, Ashley slapped both her knees. "Oh I have the perfect idea! We could have you drink up that bottle of vodka I shoved up your ass!"

A moment's silence, then Lucy said, "You did WHAT?"

"It was just the neck of the bottle, really," said Ashley, unphased.

"Up his ASS, really." Lucy shook her head.

"Did he like it?" Emily asked, eyes wide and curiousf.

"He came all over my fucking bed," Ashley said bitterly. "Little pervert..."

"No yeah," Sabrina said, grinning at Ashley, "he's the pervert for sure."

"But obviously I'm wary about drinking it now," Ashley went on, "but since he's the one who's germs are all over the neck, it's only fair that he finishes it."

Dylan sighed bitterly. "No, God no, I won't- Ack!"

"What did we say about 'No'?" Ashley asked, and rubbed the button of the shock collar remote.

Dylan muttered, "Okay, Mistress."

"Hm. Good." Ashley flounced out of the room, returning shortly with the bottle in her hand. She put it on the table. "Drink up."

He looked at it skeptically. "It's really unopened, huh? I'd have to down all of it."

"Drink up," she said again, an edge creeping into her voice.

He shook his head. "No. No I don't wanna- OW!" She'd given him a shock. "I'm not fucking going to, okay."

Ashley glared at him for a moment before turning to the other girls. "Who wants to help me hold him down?"

Kim raised a hand. A moment later Sabrina shrugged and said, "Yeah, I'll do it. Get over here, Dolly."

He probably should've done something, anything to defend himself. As Kim approached he just whined, "Come on," before he was caught off guard by Kim kicking his leg out from under him and fell backward onto the floor. He tried to get up, but a moment later Kim and Sabrina were holding onto either shoulder to keep him on the floor.

"Open wide, pretty boy," Ashley said. She opened the bottle and moved it in toward his face. The way she was holding it, the vodka started spilling out before it touched his lips, but even once it did he kept his mouth scrunched shut, letting it pour down the sides of his face.

The burning on his lips was raspberry flavored. Huh.

"Ugh, you're wasting it," Ashley grumbled. She tilted the bottle up and turned to the girls on the couch. "Do we still have that beer bong we stole from Chi Psi?"

Emily nodded eagerly. "I'll go get it!"

Soon she was back, and forced the nozzle at the end of the tube into Dylan's mouth. She stood over him holding the funnel up, and Ashley began pouring the remaining vodka down into the bong. All too much too quickly, he was soon gasping and choking, trying to hold it all in his mouth, but his mouth was filling quickly.

"C'mon Dolly," Sabrina said into his ear, "it's just like sucking cock."

That helped, actually. He opened his throat like he was letting Rose fuck it and let the vodka just flood into him, guzzling it down until at last it was gone and Emily removed the nozzle and he could breathe again.

Fuck, it burned. Between gasps, he managed, "Can I have some water?"

Ashley raised her eyebrows. "Dance for your water, pretty boy."

The girls released him and walked back over to the couch. Ashley restarted the music.

Dylan rolled over and slowly, unsteadily (fuck he was drunk) pulled himself up to his feet. He looked at them stupidly.

"Go on," Ashley said.

Eh, fuck it. He began moving his hips back and forth, rocking his arms vaguely in front of his face. No real structure, but... he was enjoying himself, grooving to the beat.

"Do the Dougie!" Lucy called out.

Dylan rubbed his left hand over his head, then his right. "Am I doing it?"

"Kinda!"

"Shake that ass!" Sabrina yelled.

Dylan turned around so his ass was facing them and shook it around. He couldn't twerk properly, but he could hear them shouting, "Woo!" so he must be doing something right.

"Take it off!" someone yelled.

And right now he was so lost in the moment that he had no hesitation, he turned around and began peeling the leopard print shirt off of his torso. Once it was off, he swung it in a circle around his head several times while gyrating his hips, before tossing it in Ashley's face. The other girls all burst out laughing at that; Ashley seemed irritated, but also amused enough to let it slide. Good, good.

He began sliding the skirt off, rocking his hips back and forth and lowering it a little more, a little more, until it eventually fell to the floor. He stepped out of it and, strutting and grooving to the music, he moved toward the couch. He got his caged cock right up in Lucy's face (he figured that'd bug her) and shook it around. She turned her face away and held a hand up between her and his crotch, but despite herself there was a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

"C'mon, shake that ass for me again," Sabrina called out, and he stepped over toward her and turned around so his ass was facing her and shook it back and forth for her. He felt her grab his thighs and stick her face near his ass, and for half a second he felt the tip of her cold nose against his crack before he turned around and, with a tap on her nose, said, "No touching."

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers