Rose's Dolly Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim heard Emily say in a breathy euphoric voice, "Ooooh was that good for you Dolly?" Dylan let out a noncommittal mutter at that. Kim was still eating at Emily's pussy, but now in the wake of Emily's orgasm her noises sounded a bit strained. After a moment Emily said, "Unnhh, you can stop now if you want."

"Mmmm, but I don't want," Kim said, and gave her pussy another lick. "I've got the taste for you now Emily, don't think I can stop myself." Another lick.

"Nnah! Can we take a break though, it's sort of sensitive down- Oh!"

Kim moved her mouth up to lick Emily's ass. "Hmmm, how about if I taste you here instead?" and, not waiting for a reply, she buried her face between Emily's buttocks and worked away at her hole with her tongue. By the sounds Emily was making she liked it, mostly, slightly confused gasps of pleasure coming from her.

"Can you guys please get off me," grumbled Dylan.

"Fine," Kim snapped, then gave Emily's buttock a smack. "Why don't you come to bed with me Emily hun?"

"Y-yeah, sure," Emily said. She pulled the dildo out of Dylan (he grunted at that) and the two girls crawled up to get on the bed.

"So," Kim said to Emily, putting an arm around her, "you ever worn a strapon before?"

Emily shook her head, "No, this has been," she grinned, "a lot of firsts for me."

"Oh yeah?" Kim stroked up and down Emily's upper arm. "Did you like those firsts?"

Emily nodded vigorously, "Yessss. Hehe," she rolled over halfway so she was pressing the dildo into Kim's thigh, "maybe I'll fuck you with it now."

"Maybe," Kim said, moving her hands down behind Emily to undo the straps, "but first I wanna wash it- Ow!"

Emily had given Kim's cheek a sharp bite. "Hrrrgh, maybe I'll just hold you down and make you take it," she growled playfully.

Unsure what to do with that, Kim bit her back, right on the nose.

"Ow!" Emily said, in a high-pitched little voice.

"Not until I wash it, okay," Kim said, gently but firmly. She took the strapon off of Emily and got up to put it on the dresser. "I'd really like it," she said, still facing the dresser, "if you stayed the night with me." She glanced back at Emily, hoping she seemed cool and calm. "Would you like that?"

Emily seemed thoughtful for a second. "Okay," she said, odd little smile on her face.

Kim grinned. "Nice." She moved back toward the bed to sit down next to Emily, who promptly bit her on the cheek again.

"Ow!" Kim said. Looking at Emily reproachfully, she said, "Maybe stop with the biting, yeah?"

"I will." But there was this weird mischievous cadence in her voice that made Kim think that she wasn't being honest. I may have created a monster, Kim thought to herself.

Kim brushed her hand against Emily's cheek. "I'd prefer if you kissed me instead."

Emily froze for a moment, letting out a nervous, "Uhh," which was cut off by Kim moving in to press her mouth against Emily's before pulling it away again.

"Just like that," Kim said, and stroked Emily's lower lip with her thumb.

Emily giggled slightly. "Your breath is funky."

"Yeah?" Kim turned the light off and snuggled up against Emily. "That was the funk from your body on my breath. It's only fair that you clean it up. Hmm," she put her mouth right against Emily's ear and whispered, "you can clean it with your tongue."

For a few moments the only sound in the room was of their kissing. But soon Dylan's voice came up from the floor, asking, "Could I come up-"

"You stay right there on the fucking floor," Kim grumbled.

"Fine."

A few hours later, on the other side of town, Rose began to stir. She opened her eyes for a second, too bright, fuck, so she closed them again. She tried to sit up, nope, crushing headache, she lay back down. Figure out what's happening by listening. We're on the couch, in the living room, yes, video game on, from the sounds of it one of those grim undead medieval things Rose never had the patience for, probably Ganza playing, she liked those. A few feet away, sounds of sexual grunting coming up from the floor. That was definitely Iris, and an unknown male voice.

No wait, as the male voice let out a low "Ohh God," she recognized it, the boy's name was Grant, or maybe Graham, they'd met him at one of the bars in town.

Events of the previous days were starting to come into focus. After dropping Dolly off at the sorority, she'd come home and tried really hard to get Iris and Ganza to come hunting with her.

"It's Wednesday," Ganza had grunted, not looking away from her game. "No one goes out on Wednesday."

"Not no one. Come onnnn guys," Rose was standing behind the couch where Ganza sat and Iris lay napping next to her, "Dolly's gone for a couple days. This is, like, my chance to fuck around with other boys."

Ganza raised an eyebrow. "Can't you always do that? I mean, can he really stop you?"

"Well..." Rose contemplated this. "It's more that there's no point when Dolly's around, we're so... established. Heh, I know how to push all her buttons. But I dunno, I miss being the huntress. So," she drummed on Ganza's shoulders, "let's go out!"

"We go out on Thursdays, cause there's boys out," Ganza said flatly. "You go out if you're so desperate, no one's stopping you."

Rose had scoffed there. "'Desperate', huh?" She reached into the mass of curly black hair on top of Ganza's head and yanked a few hairs out.

"Fuck OFF!" Ganza growled, but by the time she turned around Rose was already at the door to the stairwell, closing it behind her just as Ganza threw the remote at her.

But for whatever reason Rose had been unable to drag herself out of the house Wednesday night, instead holing herself up in her room and watching old videos she'd taken of herself and Dolly. And drinking. A lot. By the time she spilled down the stairs to join the other girls to go out the next evening, she'd been on the cusp of blackout drunkenness for hours, and memories of the night were vague and spotty. But she remembered there was a boy named Grant, and the male grunting from the floor sounded like him.

Iris, by the sound of it, was pushing herself to the brink. She let out a long, low growl and said, "Ohhhh you love my girlcock, don't you baby?"

"Anh! Y-yeah..." He sounded overwhelmed, not entirely comfortable, but there was pleasure in his voice, Rose could tell.

"Oooh, is it everything you hoped it'd be?"

"Yes!" he breathed.

That was right, he'd actually known about their cocks, Rose remembered. Rose had kept drunkenly asking boys they'd approached if they were into girlcock, kept scaring them off before the girls had really gotten their hooks in. Ganza had punched her in the arm hard for that, and feeling at her shoulder now, it was still tender there. But Grant had taken notice of them talking and walked up with this shy eager grin on his face. Once Iris had him wrapped up in her arms and was kissing hungrily around his face and neck he'd managed to ask, "Hey, I'm curious about, you know, some playing with a girlcock but, uh, you girls are, like, bottoms though, right?"

"Total bottoms," Iris had assured him.

Rose put a hand on Ganza's thigh to try to pull herself to a sitting position, but after a few moments struggling she gave up. "Hey Ganz?" she mumbled.

"Oh, she's awake," Ganza said, sounding disinterested.

"I can't remember anything from last night, did I fuck a lot?"

Ganza snorted. "No."

That got her sitting upright. "What do you mean, 'no'?" she demanded.

"Well, when we got back from the bar you kept crying about how you missed Dolly, and you passed out on the couch."

"Pff. Crying. Yeah right," Rose muttered.

"Crying. Like a little bitch," Ganza went on. "Heh, I got to fuck the boy you brought home, so I was fine with it." She glanced behind her, smirking slightly. 'Aww, Jimmy ran off, but Andy's still back there if you wanna use him."

Rose turned around to see a thin boy laying face down on the floor near the front door, bruises on arms and back, buttocks a raw red color, wide busted open asshole with cum dribbling out... Probably, it was the nausea, the fact that every part of her body felt gross and poisonous, probably that was the reason Rose saw this boy and the prospect of going over and fucking him just turned her stomach.

Probably had nothing to do with some sentimental bullshit relating to Dolly. That'd be gay as fuck.

"Eh, not my type," Rose grunted. "Why'd you pick such an uggo, huh?"

Ganza scoffed. "He was yours."

"Oh yeah? Alcohol goggles, huh." Rose shook her head.

"I enjoyed him just fine."

"Meh." Rose turned around to slump sitting down on the couch. Eyes open now, she could see that Iris was fucking Grant doggystyle on the floor near the armchair, and from the frantic pace of her thrusting and the low, needy grunting noises she was making, she was close.

"Mmmm are you ready for my load baby," she purred.

Grant's eyes bugged out at that. "Ah! You said you wouldn't cum inside. Nnh!"

She tugged on a strand of his shaggy brown hair. "Hmmm, shut up and take it baby. Oh fuck!"

Hard slamming thrusts into him as her mouth opened wide, heavy gasping breaths in and out. Grant's body had tensed when she said she was going to cum, but as her orgasm went on he seemed to give himself to the intensity of the moment, relaxing, then thrusting himself back into her movements.

When it was over, she lay down on top of him, gave his ear a nibble.

"Are," he breathed, "are you my girlfriend now?"

Iris shot an amused look at the other girls. "Sure baby. Hey, how's your stamina? Think you can keep going?"

"Uh," Grant seemed stricken, "I was kind of hoping for a break."

"Hey Rose, you wanna take a turn?"

"Whah? But..."

"Aw c'mon baby," she kissed his neck, "it'd be hot to watch while I warm up for the next round."

"Ugh, I'm too hung over for this shit," Rose grumbled, "going upstairs." She got up off the couch and started walking over toward the stairwell, before pausing and turning around to swat the controller out of Ganza's hands.

"I'll FUCKING kill you!" she growled and got up on her feet.

Rose just cackled and sprinted toward the stairwell, slamming the door behind her.

Halfway up the stairs, she pulled her phone out to text Dolly. "Hey, how's it going there?"

By the time she was in her room, she'd gotten a reply. "It's going well. Learning lots, plus the girls let me try on some of their clothes." Included were several images of Dolly in a variety of skirts and blouses and dresses.

"Hnnnggg you look amazing. Gonna swing by tomorrow to come see you," she replied.

A few minutes passed. "Okay... I feel like I still have a lot to learn though, don't wanna be done here yet."

"Well maybe they'll let you come back for more training. But I need to see my Dolly. I miss you 🍆🍆🍆"

Of course Ashley hadn't let Dylan hold onto his phone, she'd confiscated it the first night. But laying on her bed, texting Rose, it was starting to dawn on her how poorly she'd planned this. She didn't have an exit strategy from this situation, she didn't know how to release Dylan from their clutches without him blabbing about how they'd treated him. God, would they call the cops? Maybe, but in that case the thing that might save them was that the story was so extreme and implausible that the cops wouldn't believe it. Maybe.

More concerning was Rose herself. Ashley had heard all about Rose from Kim, and based on what she knew it seemed very plausible that Rose's response to what they'd done would be absolutely psychotic.

She wasn't sure what to say in response at this point, so she put Dylan's phone down and went to her phone to check on the 12 inch dildo she'd ordered. Estimated delivery time was between noon and 7 pm tomorrow. Wide window. Like Dylan was going to have after she used the dildo on him. Ha ha.

Ashley lay down on her bed to try and get some sleep. She didn't know what was going to happen when it all came crashing down, but she was determined to put that dildo up Dylan's ass before it did.