Rosey and Tony Share a Smoke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony gave a haunting, sad fare well to Rosie, wherever she is, and, a longing sentimental salute to that smoke they shared those many long years ago and that hot, tight pussy he banged on that hot summer evening in the back seat of her car in her garage. Tony knew that he probably did not get to pop her cherry but, he did get to refill the box it came in with his huge load of hot white sticky cum.

He continues to think of her now and then and he wonders if she ever thinks about them and the minutes of sexual euphoria that they gave each other and shared, bless her little heart. Tony just wished he had taken the time to lick her sweet wet pussy and suck her clitoris until she flipped her lid again. Good night, darling sweet Rosey, and sweet dreams no matter where you are. Tony still gets a hard on thinking about having his dick in her tight wet pussy.

The End MMMNo.2

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented.

Category: Premarital Sex:

Short Description: Seduction of young girl. Rosey is "de-Mayflowered" in the back seat of her Plymouth.

12