Roshni's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Uhh yes sir I did, but all this is very overwhelming to me, I'm not sure I'm capable of-'

'Please, Roshni, if I may. You are only here because you have succumbed to your deepest desires, and want to experience them in real life. All we ask is for you to listen, and then make an informed decision. For all I know, those sagging tits may have erect nipples already, they are already getting pointy by the looks of it. You have clenched your knees tight together, to prevent us from seeing probably how wet your pussy has become, I have no doubt your slit is dripping, but anyway, let me continue.'

Exposing and dismissing her so casually, Roshni simply got more turned on, leading to her delicious pussy juices sopping out onto the couch, unknown to her.

'That was the first thing we expect from an employee such as you, user testing.

The next demand may be more shocking, but as we have seen, has quickly become the most enjoyable part of the job. You will often act as a relief model. Let me explain. Our studio currently only contracts the best of the best, elite level pornstars who have already honed their craft. As expected, they have frequent sexual needs in between their shoots during the day, and need intermittent relief. That is where your floor comes in. They will be free to choose from our staff of beautiful men and women, and free to fuck them on the spot. There have been many instances when a woman such as you has been working on their scripts, and they were just stood up from their chair, bent over their desk, and railed to her screaming orgasm by the pornstar. We also have rooms designed only for sex, often used by many. The best part is, they are clearly the best sex available that most people can only dream of, and the way a dick like that will rail you Roshni, you'll be content for days, but you'll get to experience that everyday! Yes, it will come as a shock and be hard to comprehend, but these 2 are the basics of your job, and there will be more additions as you settle in. So, tell us, what do you think of it?'

Roshni was stunned. The most she was expecting was a body inspection, nothing extreme like this! There was no way she would ever consider this arrangement. And yet, the words came out her mouth differently.

'Uhmm, is there a trial period? I'm hesitant to commit, and while this does appeal to my fantasies, I still have a family and reputation to maintain.'

'Of course there is! You will be with us for a week maximum, where you can inspect our lifestyle and so on. I can guarantee that you will have the best sex of your life, and I hope that you will continue beyond your trial period. You will be made to try our toys and render your amazing body for our services for the whole time you are here. We can get you started tomorrow, I suspect it will not be too hard for a woman of your stature to get a week's leave. Does that sound good to you?'

'Sure, I guess I can try. I have one more question though. How come I've never seen any of your productions?'

'Ah yes, like I told you, we are still in development. We are almost done with our legal licenses, and only then can go online. We have 10 films shot already, and are constantly working on our collection, which will explain the amount of models, as you will see for yourself. Do you have any more questions?'

'Umm.. Not really I suppose, but this is all very shocking to me. I'm willing to give your trial period a go, but I'm still learning who the new me should be, so I should be free to cancel anytime right?'

'You're right, you're free to leave anytime, and in addition to that, whenever you are asked where you work, we provide a business card of a marketing firm, hence, you will never have to divulge the true nature of your work. You can stay content, both inside and outside this studio!'

'Alright then sir, I'm ready to start my trial from tomorrow.' Roshni said, getting up to shake their hands.

'Ah tsk-tsk, your interview is not yet over, Roshni. Since we are a porn production company, and due to the nature of the tasks expected of you, we will need to see your body. Please, keep your handbag on the desk and strip that dress down, we can't wait to see you in all your glory. Oh and yes, Adil here will be recording your interview from here on, it is necessary so that our bosses can look back and have visual records to make their selections easier in the future. You can choose to say no, but that will mean stopping your interview and chances at our company.'

By putting her suddenly on the spot, Nahid knew exactly what he was doing. Sluts like her needed this, but didn't know it yet. He already she would reply in the affirmative, she was deep into their hold.

And his thoughts were confirmed by a reluctant 'Yes sir', although he knew exactly what emotions her body was going through. He would find out soon.

Stripping off her skimpy dress, she was naked as the day she was born. Looking at the men nervously, she was again reminded of the status quo. A gorgeous MILF, financially stable, nothing amiss in her life, prepared to submit to 2 men she didn't meet until 20 minutes ago.

Delighted, they were eager to get down to business, remembering their instructions. No sex. But give her a taste.

'Perfect Roshni, you are so beautiful.' Looking to the camera, he continued:

'35 year old MILF, brunette, caramel highlights, Oval facial structure, Natural Dimples, Big pouty fuck-me lips, 34DD boobs, 4 waist size, unnaturally big pussy lips contrasted with a small passage. Long bronze legs.'

His crude yet detailed measurements of herself surprised and embarassed Roshni, causing her to blush even redder, just standing and waiting for his instructions.

'Are your breasts natural, Roshni?'

'Yes sir, of course they are.'

'Well, we will need to check it and prove it for our boss on camera, so please, raise your hands and keep them behind your head pls.'

There was no need for her to do that, but he wanted her to know who held the cards. It also looked 10 times sexier, as if she was offering her humongous titties to him, almost pleading him to check them out. It was all effortlessly captured on camera, her trepidation, reluctance and excitement caught well.

Another reason was that she was naked now. Her hands behind her back caused her to thrust herself forward, her tits and pussy leaning into Nahid.

Her pussy was very clearly wet, strands of her pre crum coating her lips. Nothing like a primed woman ever looked hotter to Nahid. The fetish of an older woman, nay, an Indian mother played on their minds, exciting them immensely.

He looked to Adil to make sure he was recording, and moved in front of her, his face uncomfortably close to hers, able to smell her minted breath.

Taking her bountiful globes in his hands, under the pretense of searching for silicone, he started mauling them harshly, threading and pressing his skin through her beautiful breasts, moving through her fleshy titty skin with ease. His skilled ministrations were getting to her, and she had immediately started moaning, not once touched like this,

ever before in her life.

However, he hadn't gotten to Roshni's perky brown nipples yet. The second his fingers flicked them, she let out a loud moan.

'OH YES THAT'S IT! KEEP DOING THAT SIR OHH MYY GOD DON'T STO-'

She couldn't even complete her sentence. 10 seconds in, and Roshni started spasming unbelievably, her body leaning on Nahid's muscular chest, having the first orgasm of her life, at another man's hands.

And it was quite an orgasm at that. Nahid was stunned. She was an inexperienced woman. They had a gold mine on their hands, they could literally mould her any way they wished.

Lifting her head up by her chin, he looked into her eyes. Even more surprised now. They were hazy, drowning in her orgasmic bliss. Unfocussed, she looked like she was in heaven, a dreamy expression on her face.

Snapping her out of her reverie, as if nothing had happened, Nahid continued. 'Perfect, Roshni, we have confirmed that your breasts are indeed natural, and quite beautiful and voluptuous too, if I may add. There is only more thing before you are free to go. We have to check how receptive to stimuli you are. For now, we will check the reactions of your pussy to our actions, and will decide and inform you soon. Please, lie down on your back on the desk, spread your legs, and hold them with your hands.'

His instructions clear, Roshni had no time to delay the inevitable. Scooting over to the desk, she plonked her ass onto the mahogany wood, and spread her legs, bashful and embarassed to succumb to their demands, yet excited to get fucked for the first time by somebody other than her husband.

Beckoning Adil closer with his camera, Nahid grinned, excited to play with her inexperienced and hardly touched pussy.

Leaning down, with the camera lens closely following his actions, he inserted two of his meaty fingers, plunging them deep into her pulsing pussy, with no warning.

'OHH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOOD SIR DON'T STOP THRUSTING YOUR FING-'

Roshni was now reduced to a bubbling, wailing mess of a woman who had given in to her carnal desires. She had relented, experiencing vaginal pleasure for the first time in her life, at the hands of a man who clearly knew what he was doing.

Nahid didn't even have to play with her as much as he expected. 2 finger strokes in, and she had already cum uncontrollably, her moans filling the room, captured by the camera.

But Nahid hadn't finished yet. He still wanted to play with her, discover her folds, knowing this would be his chance, the first man other than her husband to have his digits entrenched in her moist pussy, ready to begin his next wave of bringing her to an orgasm.

With Roshni currently in her post orgasmic bliss, he decided to press her more, and drive her to the point of no return. With his right hand busy, he snaked his left hand up her jiggling torso, moving slowly, and reached her mounds. Without warning, he brutally pinched and rolled her nipples, eliciting loud moans, Roshni unable to control herself. At the same time, he extended his tongue, and in 1 smooth stroke, aimed it her leaking pussy, and dived inside, making Roshni just scream more, needing to keep her hands on the side of the desk to maintain herself.

'AHH SIR IT'S TOO INTENSE PLEASE SIR YOUR FINGERS AND TONGUE ARE TOO MUCH LICK MY PUSSY LIKE THAT, OH YES CONTINUE AHHH-'

It truly was an erotic sight. If they revisited the footage, they would find Nahid with his left hands mauling Roshni's boobs, his right hand fingering her unusually huge clitoris, and tongue deep inside her pussy, leading to a sensory overload, the likes of which she never experienced before.

However, he had 1 last thing to do. Continuing his actions, he dove his fingers in deep into Roshni, causing her some pain, but he needed to find something.

A few seconds later, and he chanced upon it. Removing his face from her triangular shaped pussy flesh, he looked up to Adil, and grinned into the camera. He shook his head over, telling Adil to switch the moment he would do it.

After all this time, Roshni was now incapable of forming coherent thoughts, her mind now only focussed on her pleasure, spasming continuously with no care for her adultery caught on camera.

Knowing the time was right, Nahid plunged his fingers one last time deep into her pussy, hitting her thick meaty g-spot, his tongue lapping on her outer pussy flesh, his left hand still toying with her now elongated nipples.

And that was it.

Roshni had the most explosive orgasm of her life, and Nahid actually had to hold her down for fear of her rolling over. She was like a shock victim, and her orgasm came in waves, ferociously.

That wasn't the amazing part. With his face still buried in her cunt lips, the touching of her g spot had sent her over the edge, resulting in an animal climax. She started squirting, and her juices completely coated Nahid's face, and shot out of her body like a projectile, spilling onto the carpeted floor, carefully captured by Adil.

They had a wanton slut on their hands, and they were going to have a lot of fun with her.

Standing her up on her wobbly legs, Nahid, for the first time in the day, leaned in to her, and kissed her deeply, forcing her to taste her deicious juices.

She relented, and sucked on his tongue, excited by the highly erotic state of events.

Pulling back, he cupped her pussy one last time, and mauled her chest once again, coating her tits in a sheen of her juices and sweat, thoroughly humiliating her.

And that was it.

Roshni was still shivering, but they couldn't care less now. They knew she would do anything they say. No sex, and they already had her hooked.

'That was nice Roshni, we expect more of you if you join, and will send you your offer in the coming days. It was a pleasure to audition a MILF as slutty as you, and we hope to see you back.'

Nonchalantly, he gathered her clothes, thrust them onto her, and pushed her out the room, the men grinning amongst themselves.

Out of the room, facing the entrance, Roshni was still hazy on her feet, but her humiliation woke her up, and she robed herself quickly, thankful nobody was in the reception was there to gawk at her cum coated body.

Hurrying out, she just wanted to get home and take a shower, a content feeling in her swollen loins.

To be continued...

12