Roshni's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Roshni completes her interview.
2.1k words
4.22
20.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is taken from my drafts, and actually ends chapter one. Thank you for the 1 suggestion I had received in the comments, but I would really appreciate some more interaction and suggestions to take this piece forward, since I am currently not in a space to think about ideas.

This chapter is just a link between the first and the coming one. Hope you enjoy:)

I will be introducing elements of BDSM, so read at your own risk!

It had been 2 days since Roshni's highly erotic casting, and it was as if something had been awoken inside her.

She was still demure to society at large, but she felt a woman liberated, at peace with what she was becoming.

On the third day, she got a call from an unknown number. With bated breath, she picked it up.

'Good morning Roshni! It's Everly Studios! How are you doing?'

'I'm doing great- Uh- thanks for asking' She replied, not knowing what to say.

'So, we have good news for you. You have been accepted to our junior scriptwriter position, and pending a medical and some tests, you will be cleared to start immediately. How does that sound?'

Trembling, but excited, she continued. 'Oh hey, that's great news! Why would I need to complete a medical though?'

'Well, to be blunt and clear, you were informed that you will be regularly fucked throughout your stay with us, and it is to test you in that regard. Do you consent?'

Thrown off guard, she managed to mumble out the words before she could change her mind. 'Uhh yes, if it's needed, I will do it.'

'Great, be back with us tomorrow, and as usual, wear something nice.'

And the line clicked dead.

Sweating, a thin sheen forming on her body, Rishni was just as excited, and knew the medical would contain some perverse acts, it was practically a given.

The next day could not arrive quicker, and she was ready. Her son was patched off to school, and she had her outfit donned on.

It was certainly risky, but she couldn't care less.

She was rocking a single piece black dress, an attire she had never risked during her marriage. The seam was dangerously below her cleavage, exposing more than a generous view of her big tits, her nipples squeezed tightly against the fabric. She had on no bra, and it was a delectable sight, her areolae practically begging to spill out her dress.

The dress only came up a few inches above her knees, a length only worn by the whores at the clubs. It hugged her plump ass tightly, and accentuated her love handles, something she had grown to embrace. She was a sexy MILF, and she was proud of it.

This time, she curled her hair, and it came down in waves, beautifully framing her face, seeming more natural now. She lined her lips heavily with the thickest lipstick she could find, curled her eyelashes, and got ready.

30 minutes later, and she was back in the plush reception of Everly Studios, nervous as ever.

She was ushered into an adjacent room by the attractive receptionist, and told to wait for a few minutes, with the aim being for her to get a grasp of the situation.

She was clearly in a room designed to be a doctor's office, with a complete and formal setup. The pair of stirrups, knee splitting chairs, and medical equipment. They didn't take this lightly, or so it seemed.

A handsome middle aged man with a salt and pepper look walked into the room, a notepad in his hand, wearing a pristine white doctor's robe, eyes glinting, with a happy expression.

"Hi Roshni, my name is Advait, very nice to finally meet you. I have here in my notes that you are scheduled to start work with us sometime soon? For that, you will need to undergo a medical, so we can clear you. And if you consent, we can begin right now.'

Starting to get acclimatized to saying yes, she merely nodded her assent, still shy.

'Perfect. We can get started immediately then. Please, stand up.' He instructed.

The minute she did, Nahid and Adil made a surprise entrance into the room, and immediately grabbed her ass and boobs, Nahid cupping her succulent ass cheeks and Adil digging into her milky tits, effortlessly lifting her into the air, proceeding to strip her of her dress, bunching it around her waist and tugging it off in one smooth motion. Still suspended in the air, they carried her over to the gynecological chair and plonked her onto it, naked as the day she was born.

Moving quickly, they moved to either side of the chair, and buckled her arms into the handrests, effectively restraining her. Seated on his chair, Advait scooted over to her, and began talking to her terrified yet excited form.

'You will need to be restrained for this test, I'm afraid. I will first start off by taking an internal swab of your vagina, and send it over to be tested for any STD's, first and foremost.'

Somehow, the combination of his calm and plain language describing her most private parts coupled with the perverseness of the situation excited her more, her chest heaving heavier with each passing breath, visible due to her massive tits. She was indeed excited as to what was happening, but her mind hadn't acquiesced to open submission, not yet. She was still bashful, however demeaning the situation was.

Taking a cotton swab from the assortment of trays next to him, instead of wetting them with a lubricant, he dipped his fingers in a glass of water, and started caressing the knob, wetting it erotically in front of Roshni. Without further ado, his gloved hands moved in front of her, patting her heavy thighs, smacking them together. He inserted the swab into her pussy and started swirling it around in her folds, and she was so aroused her juices had already started flowing, and the squishing sound the swab was making was testament to that, unmistakably heard in the silence of the room, Nahid and Adil grinning continuously.

She was quite ashamed of herself, a respectable woman bound and on display to 3 strangers, with objects in her moist cunt swirling around, without abandon, the splashing noises of her wet folds audible to everybody. Yes, it was exactly what she wanted.

After 2 minutes of Advait's skilled ministrations, Roshni was panting, and very close to an orgasm itself. But he abruptly stopped, and withdrew the swab, having explored her genitalia at his leisure. The sight of the swab was a source of pleasure for the 3 men, as always. It was literally glistening with her juices, and shone in the white light of the room. Roshni's legs spread and bound by the shackles, she could only gape and avert her eyes to the juicy stick Advait was dangling in front of her.

Speaking clearly, he continued.'That concludes your swab test, Roshni. Thank you for your patience, I will submit it now to our team and you will know the results in a few minutes. Now, on to our next test. Since you will be used to meet a lot of our needs,without further elaboration, we will need to determine the depth of your vagina, i.e., how deep it can take an object inside, and I assume you already know why we are doing this. So please, boys, untie her.'

Saying so, he packed up the swab kit, and walked out the room.

With their now trademark effectiveness, Nahid and Adil pounced upon her naked form again, and quickly performed their tasks, bringing her up by her hands to seat her on the chair.

'For us to achieve the best results, you will need to be bent over, so that the true depth up to which the objects can reach can be measured.' He elaborated, without bothering to provide further details, and they gestured for her to get in position. And she found herself automatically obeying, albeit with a reluctant sigh, a sign of her losing control. She already had, but it hadn't sunk in just as yet.

And there she was, bent over, obediently waiting for further instructions, her plump ass openly on display to Nahid and Adil, who were freely gawking and smirking amongst themselves. What was even more embarrassing for her was the fact that she was quite aroused, and her fat cunt lips were coated in a healthy sheen of her arousal, and it shone in the light of the room, a sight discerned by the 2 men happily. But they did not make any moves to her, content to just wait and spectate, for now.

After 5 minutes of showing her ass in that humiliating position, Advait walked back into the room with a tray, and set it down to her right, much to her surprise. It was meant to, since it was quite the sight.

On the tray rested about 10 extraordinary dildos, each one bigger than the last, and the largest one seemed to be at least 12 inches, a monster cock. They were all neatly arranged, and left Roshni spellbound. There was no way she could take them in her, and the fear showed on her face, but more than that, her excitement and lust shone through. A slut in the making.

After Advait had given her sufficient time to gawk at the assortment next to her, wordlessly, he took the smallest dildo on the tray, and this time, didn't even bother to lubricate it. Instead, he explained it out loud. 'Seems like we won't be needing any lubrication Roshni, your vagina has released quite a large amount of secretions by itself, and your natural lubrication will suffice.' He finished, much to Roshni's utter embarrassment and Nahid and Adil's merriment.

Making sure to lock eye contact with her, he unceremoniously shoved the apparatus into her moist opening, and it easily went in, up it's hilt, fully embedded in her cunt, eliciting a high pitched yelp from her.

'Note, the 6 inches penetrates with ease, and goes fully into the subject's vagina in one full thrust. This length would be more than comfortable for her.' His formal way of describing this lewd act once again made her aroused, and only served to lubricate her more.

But he didn't stop there. Taking his hands off the dildo still stuck in her, he inserted a measuring scale in her, and continued speaking. 'And now we can confirm it, the dildo truly goes up to 6 inches, as you can see.' And Nahid leaned in, getting a whiff of her clitoral aroma.

He tugged it out in the same manner, quick and efficient, and was himself quite surprised looking at it after it had been in her delicious slit.

It was ripe with her juices, extremely coated with her secretions, and he wasted no time in bringing it upto her face and dangling it in front of her, cementing her shame and arousal, making sure she knew her place here.

5 minutes and 3 easy dildo insertions later, and he was down to the last 2 ones, the 10 and 12 inch monsters.

Grinning, he leaned forward, and placed it tightly in his hands. With much difficulty and moaning from her side, 2 minutes later, and it was 10 inches in, but it unfortunately couldn't go in any deeper.

Leaving it lodged in her uncomfortably, he moved a few steps back on his chair, and removed his gloves.

'So, we have established that her current maximum depth is 10 inches, subject to future changes.'

It was truly a sight. She was bent over, face on the table, her fluffy ass high up in the air, silky hair fanned all around her face, with a 12 inch dildo brutally stuck inside her. And she loved it.

Turning to speak to her, Advait continued.'Thanks for your patience Roshni, that concludes your medical, since I have received confirmation that you carry no STD's in your blood. That's the green light for you, and if you agree, we can start your contract!'

Spellbound, she knew she was hooked, and once again nodded, bashful as ever.

Perfect! Before we continue, you have to know that it is mandatory for you to acquiesce to some roleplay situations at our workplace, as is common in the world of adult shooting, ranging from BDSM dominant scenes to normal fantasy ones. And as we escort you to our workplace, you will participate in one today.'

Not waiting for her response, he completed his notes, and gestured to Nahid and Adil.

Not that it mattered. Roshni couldn't wait.

To be continued...