Rosie Cheeks Ch. 01: First Date Jitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," she noted with some endearment. "He does kind of look like Harry Potter."

She experienced a sudden burst of anxiety and scanned the lobby. Britney, Becca, and Bailey were nowhere to be seen. Rosaline exhaled a sigh of relief and, reinvigorating herself with a few deep breaths, began to approach her date.

"Hey, Max!" She waved, meeting his eyes as he looked up rapidly as if returned to life. She was a little taller than him, and he instinctively stood with his back straightened a little as she approached.

"Oh, hey, Rosie! I was a little worried you weren't coming!" He beamed at her and flashed two movie tickets, undoubtedly for Things Unseen. "I'm glad you made it!"

"Yes!" She flushed, her cheeks suddenly feeling hot. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I had some... complications on the way over."

Max waved his hands, as if waving the inconvenience from the very air before them. "No worries at all!" He asserted. He raised a slender hand to point toward the counter at the back of the theatre. A few people stood awaiting their turn to be served, but the line was considerably smaller than when Rosaline had first entered. "Wanna get in line for some popcorn? The previews should be almost over by now!"

Rosaline's smile widened. "I... would love that," she sighed.

"After you!" Max gestured to the dwindling line, and Rosaline began to meander to the back. She attempted to debate what size of popcorn to grab, but her thoughts were interrupted as she recalled what the low, calculated voice of Bailey had said minutes before.

"And when she stops getting messages from him, that's when we strike. Make her feel like her ass is a curse, like it'll disgust anyone who gets close. If we lay it on thick enough, and often enough, we can keep her stuck in the gutter where she belongs."

Rosaline felt a chill. The Three B's would still be watching her, and they were still very much interested in causing as much damage to her as possible. Date or not, she would have to be mindful of their machinations moving forward.

She began to look at the popcorn machine before her as the line thinned further, smiling at the idea of relaxing with some and enjoying a nice scary movie. She was still absentmindedly looking at it when a certain reflection caught her eye.

It was her -- absolutely absurd pear-shaped body on full display -- and just behind her, mostly obscured by the enormity of her cheeks, she could see the slender frame of Max. He stood slightly to her left, back nearly straight, and his neck...

His neck was angled straight down. In the sullied glass of the popcorn machine, she could barely make out the reflection of his eyes, directed directly at her titanic, home-grown blubber butt. He had an odd look on his face, something between lust and fear, that made Rosaline tense up. She stared at the reflection for a moment, and her freckled cheeks once again turned their deep shade of crimson, as they were so wont to do. She suppressed the urge to shoot her hands back to cover her immense ass, for all the good it would do.

"Oh my god..." She thought, a satisfying warmth rising up in her lower abdomen, a wry smile creeping across her pale face.

"He... LIKES... big butts...?"