Rosie Cheeks Ch. 05: Bloated Butt

Story Info
Not again...
8.4k words
4.83
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rosie!" Grace called out. Rosaline was no more than a few feet ahead of her, but she didn't look back -- in fact, she seemed to have sped up slightly. Grace increased her own pace and was mere centimeters away from her departing friend when the larger woman disappeared into a crowd of students. There were slack-jawed mouths and widened eyes as Rosaline approached, and the crowd parted like the Red Sea for her as she approached. A myriad of faces danced around the pair as the students quickly closed their gap, eager to gawk at the sheer amount of butt Rosaline hauled behind her.

Grace watched her friend be enveloped by the crowd and disappear. It was bar none the quickest she'd ever lost sight of her bottom-heavy roommate. That roommate wasn't gone three seconds before the whispers crawled their way into Grace's ears.

"Fat ass!"

"She's going to hurt somebody..."

"Oh my GOD! Girl, I could never."

"That's the girl that got her ass stuck in a chair last week!"

Grace grit her teeth. If she could hear it, so could Rosaline. "Rosie!" She called over the living wall, and though some people sported green eyes, freckles, pale skin, blonde hair, none shared had all four. No dice.

"Rosie, hey!" Grace paced along the outskirts of the crowd. It was moving slowly but steadily, glacially so. Where had all these people come from? She took a moment to get her bearings and found she stood before a reddish brick building. It was instantly familiar -- Matsumoto Hall. It was 6:00, which meant Intro to Philosophy was just being released -- the same class she had skipped that afternoon. Damn! More than a hundred people took Intro to Philosophy!

Seeing little other option, Grace hopped from foot to foot, took a deep breath, and forced her way into the crowd. Someone behind her called out "Hey!" before their voice was lost in the droning of conversation around her. Grace pushed her curls closer to her scalp and did her best to listen for Rosaline's voice. People were running into her, tossing apologies or jeers at her, but nevertheless she managed to attune her ears to the voices all around.

"No, no, I think ethos is more like..." no.

"You're headed to the Zeta Upsilon party, yeah?" Not Rosaline.

"...the biggest booty I've ever seen." There, somewhere to the left. That would put her moving against the motion of the crowd. She sighed, lowered her stance, and drove herself into the bodies before her like a wedge. A green flannel and dark poof of hair forced its way through with all the urgency it could muster for what must have been minutes before finally emerging in a small gap. Grace broke into it thoughtlessly, gasping for air not riddled with the scent of cheap body spray or BO. Before she had even reached the open space, still surrounded by people, Grace had an inkling of who it was for.

There Rosaline stood, petite hands clasped over gasping mouth and staring directly at Bailey Mae Cruz. The Queen Bitch of Garrison University stood down her chosen prey with delight, a wicked smirk contrasting with perfect features. She wore a loosely-fitting sundress that hinted seductively at voluptuous curves underneath, and she used it to full effect as she cocked a mouth-watering hip outward. Rosaline, poor Rosaline, still sweaty and haggard from her battle with a gateway earlier that day looked to be searching the crowd for a way to escape. She evidently found none, as Grace watched her shoulders sag low as she met the Queen B's challenging stare with puppy dog eyes. There they stood - Rosaline shaped like a bell, Bailey cut, thick, toned, built like a Victoria's Secret XXL. They shared no features save the crowds of students gathering behind them to stare at their famous asses as they clashed.

Grace's reaction was immediate. She made to jump forward, stand beside her friend, before being yanked backward by someone that was recording the scene with their phone. "Rosaline!" She called, but her roommate didn't even look in her direction.

"Rosaline... we have to stop meeting like this." Bailey's voice was thick, creamy, and it melted off her every word butter on toast. "I know, I know, that... thing... has to be hard to steer... but a little self-control would go a long way." She halfheartedly motioned to a designer purse that had apparently fallen to the ground. Immediately three boys feel upon it and begin to quarrel for the right to hand it back, perhaps touch Bailey's hand as they did.

Rosaline grit her teeth and stared daggers. "I didn't even get close to you. You walked into ME."

Bailey laughed at that, rich as bitter dark chocolate. "I'm sure it looked like that from where you're sitting. Sorry, standing! I can never tell, your butt... well, I can't really see what's around you. So... how would you even know?" She took a step forward. "You... didn't even feel me, did you? Just another person nearly knocked to the ground by your hips... Oh, love, is that really what it's like to be you?"

Snickers surrounded Grace as she was held in the crowd. She opened her mouth to launch a retort, but Rosaline cut her off.

"I'm not in the fucking mood for you, Bailey. I'm leaving." She turned to do just that, flinching slightly as Bailey began cackling the second she got a full view of Rosie's engorged buttocks.

"Aw, Rosa... I just love watching your little tough cookie act! Hard to keep up that show when you can't fit into your own dorm, I'll bet."

Jeers and laugher erupted from the crowd surrounding them, and Rosaline froze. Her colossal trunk continued her march and collided with the rest of her softly, spurring a brand new jiggling fit. People surrounding the pair grew more boisterous, and Bailey's cackle rose above it all like an air raid siren.

"Y-you don't... that's not true, "Rosaline said, not turning around.

"I think all of us can do the math here, honey. There's no reason to be upset about it... I guess we're all just made differently. Some people are made smart, some people are made athletic, and you... well, I can guess what you were made for."

"Shut up." Her voice was lower as she shook to the edge of the crowd. A few gentler souls moved to let her pass, others stood plainly in her way and gawked. After waiting a moment, Rosaline attempted to force her way through the meagre opening... but it was obvious she stood no chance of pulling her quivering cheeks through with her. Her front half disappearing into the crowd, Grace could only watch as her back half lagged behind. It stuck outward, fatty hips and wobbling ass grinding against unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on how you look at it) members of the crowd. Some of them looked to be repulsed -- some looked to be resisting the urge to cut out the middleman and grab a handful. The crowd grew more boisterous, men and women alike giving hoots and hollers of mockery mixed with amazement.

"Ooh, Rosie. You have to give me that workout routine. Let me guess, 6,000 calories, daily, right?"

The trapped girl gave no signal she heard save an increase at the rate her wagon was wobbling. Grace wasn't sure she COULD -- trapped like that in the mix of people, she may have been unable to turn around. "Hey!" She yelled at Bailey, but the picturesque woman didn't react. "HEY!"

She wasn't loud enough to make a peep over the sound of the crowd. Nostrils flaring and heat rising up within her, Grace again made an attempt to lurch forward toward her friend's tormentor... but she was again pulled backward by hands who's owners went unseen somewhere behind her. Just as well -- were she not stopped, Grace was fully intent on earning a brand-new rap sheet with "murder-first degree" in pretty black ink at the top.

Bailey's voice was just barely audible over the people around her as she approached Rosaline's chair-filling ass. "You'd like to pretend you're happy like this. You'd like to pretend I want nothing more than to be like you... but you can't even keep a guy interested for more than a week. Look at me, Rosie."

She couldn't -- at least not face-to-face. Rosaline may have been unable to turn around, but Grace could make out her verdant green eyes staring back over her shoulder through the ripple of the people surrounding her.

"You want to be like me. You want this thing gone..." She gave the top of it little slap, and Grace could just make out her friend gasping at the touch. The soft little spank shuddered through the top of her right cheek down to the bottom, then to the left cheek, then back to its point of origin in just a few seconds. Bailey waited for its effect to return before she continued, this time in a mere whisper... "And you want one like mine, instead, don't you?"

Grace didn't see Rosaline respond, but she did see Bailey turn on a heel with a winning smile across her infuriatingly well-made up face. "Party at Zeta U House tonight! Bring a plus one! All of you... well, ALMOST all of you are invited, and I'd BETTER see your sorry asses there!" And with that, she strutted away from her quarry as if nothing had happened.

Grace should've stopped herself. She knew that she couldn't give Bailey the satisfaction... but the temptation was just too great to ignore. A deep inhale through the nose, and her eyes joined a myriad of others in the crowd training themselves one just one thing... well, two.

To watch Rosaline walk was to watch a symphony of wiggles, wobbles, jiggling, jostling, a constant parade of movement that was her constant nagging companion. Her cheeks red, her larger cheeks applauding at nothing, she would peruse around campus at a snail's pace, or with massive legs taking a cramped and stilted gait, anything to try and ease the constant motion. It had never worked. To watch Rosaline LeBlanc walk was to watch with a quarter awe, a quarter morbid curiosity, and lately for Grace a half desire and carnal want. Bailey's ass took this design and improved upon it.

Bailey Mae Cruz had never met a doorway she couldn't conquer. Bailey Mae Cruz could find pants that fit her with only some difficulty. Bailey Mae Cruz did not clap as she walked... but it was pretty damn close. Her ass, thick and juicy as any Grace had seen, had grabbed hold of that floral sundress. There was no constant wobbling, but there was an delicious little pop! Wiggle. Pop! Wiggle. Pop! Wiggle to her strut as she went. Her hips wider than her shoulders swung with ethereal grace back and forth. They were made thicker with a little extra padding from her meaty caramel thighs. A music, a rhythm to Bailey's walk clutched Grace's chin and whispered in her ear that Bailey could shake it and shake it well. A snatched little waist sat atop it al like the rightful crown, and it swayed with all the position and posh of a belly dancer as she departed the scene. All around her people stared, whispered, some even took out phones that had been recording the altercation and snapped pictures as she went -- but no one dared whistle. She would have their head for that. The crowd was forced to admire in silence. Grace had joined them -- and when she blinked and made to turn back around, she saw The Queen B looking directly at her with a disgustingly symmetrical smirk. They held eyes for an eternal second -- and then Bailey had turned and was pulling her dress out of her ass crack. Grace's breath was stolen from her lungs.

The people surrounded her broke into chaos at the sight. Grace maneuvered her slender body through the cracks, halfway expecting someone to pull her back again but surprised to find herself permitted to leave. She made her way to the far side of the opening that was quickly beginning to close in -- the last place she had seen Rosaline's trademark ass. When she arrived, Rosaline was gone. Shit! She must have wriggled free as the savages' attention turned to Bailey's perfect figure. Grace scowled and shimmied toward where she had last seen her friend. She found it considerably easier than Rosaline had.

Again, Grace was adrift in a sea of bodies. Pleasantries abandoned, she shoved her way through them until she found herself catapulted outward into open ground, safe on the other side of that wide line of people. Finally! She gasped and held back a retch as she fell to her hands and knees.

"You're never doing that again, Gracie. You ever see a crowd again you sit your ass down and you wait until they leave." The orders rattled around loosely, half-sarcastically in her skull. She promised the brick-laden street before her she would commit the rule to memory at a later date and pressed on. Running up the hill, it was just a matter of seconds before she spied a familiar symphony of wobbles.

"Rosie!" She called. Her voice sank to a whisper as she got close. "Rosie, hey, wait up."

"Leave it." Rosaline's back half was as volatile as ever, but her upper body sat motionless as she walked.

"The hell are you saying? I'm not gonna leave it, that was seriously fucked up!"

Nothing. The mega pear had her head down, arms crossed.

"I don't know where Bailey gets off fucking with people like that, but no one treats my best friend like some kind of... voodoo-doll-ass punching bag. I'm going to... I swear, I'll find something she cares about and crush it. I'm going to corner her in a dark alley and beat the plastic out of her."

"Not now, Grace."

"I mean it. She has no right to treat you that way."

Rosaline turned to look at her, red in the face. Her freckles were painted over with salty stains where tears had been.

"You need to leave me alone. Now."

The world froze around the two girls. There was a second, a millisecond of bliss, before Grace felt as though she'd been punched in the stomach. With the run up the hill, the battle through the crowd, and now this... the urge to gag grew stronger, and she clasped both hands over her mouth.

"I don't know how much you heard -- but that was horrible. HORRIBLE."

"R-Rosie, I saw..."

"Ah, so you did. She cornered me, Grace, in front of EVERYONE. She made them laugh at me. She put a spotlight down on me, and you KNOW how much I hate that."

"She made me look like an idiot. A fat, ridiculous idiot. I tried to run, but guess what?!" She poked out her lower body behind her with an oomph, emphasizing it with a single mighty wobble. For a moment Grace thought she was booty clapping, but a lightning-fast twitch of those massive hips silenced the lewd sound before it could ring out.

"My stupid, giant ass, Grace! Every time I think I have the upper hand, or that I can find a way to survive out here, it stops me. It just... I just... OUGH!" She stomped a foot and, like clockwork, and elaborate shimmer of fatty undulations raced from her calves, over her thighs, then took up residence in her butt for a while. She watched the motion impassively and waited for it to stop. Grace didn't dare look at the display. A full 30 seconds later the wobbling had stopped, and Rosaline continued: "It's just not fair. Any normal person could have just walked away from Bailey and left her standing there alone, but I need all THIS." Her hands outstretched as far as they could, but they couldn't reach the furthest extremities of her hips. There was still a solid few inches of pillowy thigh meat between her hand and empty space. She sighed, and the little things sank into her softness.

"Rosaline LeBlanc, big booty bitch extraordinaire. That's what those people were thinking. Holding me in place -- you know some of them were actually trying to let me go? They couldn't get far enough apart for my hips. God, and some of them took full advantage. Someone spanked me." She sighed, and then the sigh melted into laughter. "Someone spanked me and I moaned. It was so gentle, and I don't even know if they meant to do it, but... I couldn't hold it in. Of course, right? My butt... my giant butt. A leaf falls on it and I feel it. Someone in the crowd grabs a handful and my knees almost buckle. I mean, it's not FAIR!"

"Rosie..."

"You don't know what it's like. And you know what? That doesn't matter to me. I don't want anyone else to have this... thing. But every person I've ever met, Grace, has only wanted to talk to me because they want to fuck me, or look at me like I'm some circus freak. Come see Rosaline, fattest ass on planet Earth! Not like they could get a cage big enough to ... fit... me!" She was kicking at the ground more now, her thighs and buttcheeks colliding together to create a storm of heavy wobbles. Students turned to stare or take pictures as they meandered past.

"And I thought you weren't like that. I thought you liked being around me. I thought you were my friend because you were my friend. But no... it's not like that. I saw you when I was trying to play tennis, when the ball stuck itself between m-my... You were looking! I'll bet you're always looking, staring at my ass the second my back is turned with those 'God I want you' eyes. I SAW that look Grace, I've seen it a million times before, and I'm not stupid -- I know what it means. You, playing friends and all the while hoping you get a good view as I jiggle, or that my cheeks clap, or... or that they get stuck again."

Grace stepped back. Tears lightly began to distort her vision. "That's not true."

"It is. I don't even blame you. To you and to everyone, I might as well be THIS." She pawed backward at her enormity. Those petite arms were grossly underdeveloped for the task. "That's why Titus ghosted me, that's why I left home, and that's why I can't do this anymore. I thought it was more than that, Grace. You make me feel safe and happy here, and then you turn out to be just fucking like everybody else."

She turned toward their dorm. A tidal wave of her own flesh rose and fell behind her. "I'm gonna put in a request for a new roommate. Just stay on your side from now on." And in a few short strides and a turn, Rosaline LeBlanc -- fat ass and all -- was gone.

It was a few seconds after she disappeared that the "Rosie!" caught in Grace's throat finally shook itself loose. She had said it to know one but the gentle rustle of the wind and the sound of droning activity from the crowd further down the hill. Grace Ingram was alone. She was alone, and her stomach felt like there was a hole through it. Her vision grew cloudy and before long her feet were moving, one clumsy step after another, then another. There was a suitably private corner embedded in Matsumoto Hall's brick walls where Grace found herself some time later, statuesque with wide eyes and racing thoughts leaking out of her. It was just as she began to return to her body, as she had replaced the stopper and let her consciousness slowly float back, that she noticed that someone was standing in her sun.

"Hey. Grace, right?" A crackly voice, shaky like gravel shifting under a boot.

Was she Grace? She very well may have been. She blinked, hoping to soften the glare of the daylight behind him. It didn't work very well.

"I'm Grace." It was more statement that confirmation, and yet she still found herself hoping it hadn't sounded too much like a question. Evidently it hadn't, because a large hand outstretched downward to meet one of her own. As the figure knelt downward she saw his features come into view, coal-black hair and brown eyes on a frame shaped like an inverted triangle. He spoke again, that rough-hewn voice making it sound like just to do that took tremendous effort.

"I don't think we've met. I'm Titus."

-----------------------------------

Rosaline was holding back tears by the time she scanned her badge to enter Valor Hall. She cursed her gift of sensitivity as she was made intimately aware of the tightness in her chest, the heat in her face, the relentless wobbles of her asscheeks as she ascended the stairs. She was sick of the constant undulation, the wiggling, the feeling of existing as a gelatinous blob below the waist. She felt absolutely hideous. The sensation was enough for the dam to break, and a few tears fell down her face as she reached the door to the second floor. It was lucky she was home -- when she was fully inside, then the tears could really start to flow. Her train of thought was interrupted by a sudden awareness of someone standing in front of her door.