Rosie Cheeks Ch. 05: Bloated Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked. Rosaline had been so wrapped up in inner turmoil the figure might as well have been invisible until she was right upon them. And what a figure it was... small, shorter than her by a full head, huge circular glasses and dark hair. For a moment the anguish inside was replaced by surprise -- it was Max, the boy she hadn't seen since the humiliating end to their date some weeks ago. He was wearing a button-up and a sheepish smile.

"Max," She said simply, looking at him standing there in front of her door. She cringed at the way her voice cracked. "H-hey."

"Hey right back." He shuffled awkwardly, eyes cast at the floor. "I... I hope you don't mind, I asked a few of your friends where I could... find you."

Another blink. Rosaline corrected her posture, dully noting that she had to look downward to meet his eye level. She found herself hoping she looked alright from his angle. "Really? You did? ...Why?"

"But why? Rosaline, I... I wasn't satisfied with how we left things. I wanted to see if you wanted to get some --" He found the courage to look her in the face but paused. "I'm sorry, have you been... crying?"

Rosaline felt seasick as a spark of genuine shock and elation washed over her at his first sentence and a wave of despair crashed down at his second. Right. There would be a time for this, but not now. "No," she answered curtly. Before she could register the embarrassment the history major fumbled with her keys and made to enter her dorm.

"Hey... hey, please hold up one second!"

"I'm sorry, Max. I'd like to talk more, I really would, just..." She sighed as she got the door open and looked over a shoulder at his sullen face. "Not now. I'll text you, okay?"

He looked confused, but managed a solemn smile. "Okay."

Rosaline nodded. That warmth in her lower belly... was that... some kind of joyful anticipation? She shifted her considerable weight from one giant leg to the other. Much as she would love to digest that emotion further, she now had a problem to contend with. While the bell-shaped young woman was more than thankful for Max's understanding, she really didn't want him to see the way her proportions demanded she force her way through her door... cocked to the side, her butt jostling with her every shift in oceanic waves. She ALSO really didn't want to stand outside of her dorm and wait for him to walk away like some kind of freak. She only had a split second to weigh her options as he stood there sweetly, and so hurriedly made the decision -- Max had seen her ass forcibly wedged in a movie theatre chair by its owner herself, and had witnessed her futile attempts to free herself from its confines alone-- he was aware of the difficulties Rosaline's butt presented her. Her heart longed for Titus, and yet here Max was, tenderly offering time spent together, and she would rather preserve that than risk him thinking her strange, or God forbid creepy.

Rosaline made her choice. She turned to the side and began the awkward process of entering her dorm. The waves across her rump started immediately as she half crab-walked, half shuffled into the narrow opening. Max's eyes burned holes into her as she went. She had barely made any progress before she was forced to stop, still hanging mostly out of the doorway.

"Um... are you alright?"

"I'm fine! I'll... I'll see you later?" She was unable to keep the panic from her voice. Rosaline stopped because she had to -- the outer edge of her ass had meatily impacted with cold brick. Reluctantly she pushed herself forward, forcing her modest breasts to squish against the wall. She smiled backward at Max and tried to enter again, only to be met with the same result. Her ass protruded out too far to enter without impacting the other end of the doorframe, even with her body pressed fully against its edge. That... was new. Rosaline froze -- she simply didn't know what else to do. An icy panic gripped something inside her.

"Rosaline, are you... can you get through?" Max squeaked from behind her.

She didn't hear. She denied it all fervently, despite the proof presented as a gentle squish on her grand expanse. Where once she could pass through with no contact at a sideways walk, now she couldn't avoid her ass touching the doorframe at all. A flurry of potential explanations raced through her mind. She clung to each one desperately, but she knew exactly what had happened. All those nights at Titus's, she had no reason to suspect a thing... but, well, now there was no avoiding it.

"I... I..."

"Rosaline, are you okay? You're scaring me a little." Max chuckled nervously as he watched Garrison's fattest ass held still as he had ever seen it. "Should I... ah, come back later?"

"I can't be..." she whispered into the doorframe.

"What? What did you say?"

"I've... I've gotta go." Okay. Alright. This was still salvageable. The fact that her ass touched the opposing side of the doorframe was nothing. Her rear was mostly fatty, after all, and was more than malleable. She steeled herself and, with little warning, shoved her hip forward with all the force she could muster. She was rewarded with an uncomfortable tightness as her right cheek, the one furthest into the room and leading the charge, was actually compressed, squeezed tightly between the confines of the hapless frame. Rosaline couldn't contain her gasp. It simply erupted out of her.

"Oh, wow. Should I... are you sure you've got it?" Max's voice was more awe than anything else. He beheld her struggle with enormous eyes magnified by enormous spectacles. He hadn't finished his question before she was shoving forward again, making incremental progress with each thrust of her hips.

"I'm... ngh!... FINE, Max. Pl-please just... ugh, fuck my life..."

It was no use -- Rosaline's cake had grown even larger. Her every attempt to deny it came crashing down with even the slightest scrutiny. What had happened in the span of a week to make entering her dorm this difficult?! The dining hall food? The drinking? The constant walking around campus? Rosaline's frantic mind even conjured the explanation of her and Titus's nightly unions being to blame. No matter what the cause, the fact remained -- Ms. Maximus had become even more worthy of her monicker. With one final push her right cheek popped into the room. She was prepared for that, but she was anything but prepared for the sensation of the hard, angular doorframe forced in the tender space between her cheeks. The history major yelped as rough edges dug mercilessly into pounds and pounds of pliable booty meat.

"Agh! Ow..."

Humiliation rising in her breast, she heaved forward again, only to find her exit halted completely by the bulging mass that was her left asscheek, completely refusing to squeeze its way inside at the awkward angle she'd entered from.

The realization crept up her back, and it crept up slow. "I... I'm stuck?" She whispered, barely audible.

"Rosaline, you're... can you make it through?"

"Eep!" Lost in the sensation, desperate to free herself, she'd all but forgotten about Max. "Yeah, I think so! This is just a little... ouch! Ehehe... test for myself."

"Test for yourself?" Max cocked his head quizzically. God, he looked UNCANILLY like Harry Potter. Not the thought to be having right now. A test for one's self was a weak explanation at best. She couldn't let him know this was reality now... he couldn't know her ass was too big to enter her own room, the humiliation would kill her. She tensed. There were very few reasonable explanations available to her, and each seemed more dubious than the last. She sighed heavily and decided to go the path of least resistance. She managed to conjure a giggle despite the increasing pain of her precarious position.

"Mhmhmm~ it's just... mgh! A little tease for... ah... what you may get a hint of later on, Max."

He stared at her dumbfounded as she continued to attempt to pull her other buttcheek through the narrow door. She was finding very little success -- completely credit-carded in the opening to her own room. Her cheeks burned. Rosaline couldn't BELIEVE she had just said that, but what other possible explanation was there?! This was only slightly less mortifying than Max knowing she had grown large enough to add even this to a list of spaces on campus unable to accommodate her... oh god, what other places would she be too large now?! She shuddered at the memory of the alley-like front entrance to Swirled, the cruel confines of desks built with less ludicrous body types in mind...

Max frowned. "You're stuck again, aren't you?" It wasn't a question. Rosaline felt her throat tighten.

"N-no, I... I just figured..."

"It's alright, I... I'm all for teasing, Rosaline. It's just that this doesn't look like a tease." He paused, taking in the full majesty of her wedged there, struggling. "That... looks a little bit more like... something else."

Her mind raced for some other excuse, but the wall wedged into her asscrack was making it hard to think. Of COURSE he was seeing through it. Who in their right mind could find this shameful display alluring? Nevertheless... she heard herself say more.

"You're.. y-you're way off." It was all she could muster. Then without thinking she doubled down, sighing and stuttering, "M-y ass... it's to show off how big my f-fat ass is. Isn't that what you like? What all guys like?"

Max didn't say anything to that. He just continued staring downward into space. Rosaline grit her teeth and huffed, silently cursing the cheek that simply refused to make its way inside. Was she going to be able to free herself at all? At this point it looked dubious at best. What's more, from this angle she doubted it would be possible to back out. Should she try she would face the same problem, just reversed. Her stomach was still pressed firmly to the wall with nothing but cake holding her hostage, and the angle she was trapped in simply didn't allow enough space for her titanic buns to squeeze through. Her recent growth was certainly minor -- well, minor in the grand scheme of things, considering her already gigantic size, that was -- but it was more than enough to completely change the dynamic with this damn door.

Then, there was a moment of stillness as Rosaline heard something inside her snap. She was at once, once again, struck by the sheer unfairness of it all. She may be more than a fat ass, sure, but she was pretty heavily comprised of one. It was evidently one that wasn't about to give up on making life harder and harder. Rosaline groaned and futilely shifted her feet and hips around, desperate to find the perfect angle to escape, all to keenly aware of Max's silent presence behind her.

Max. Why was he still here?! She felt her anger at her circumstances boil over onto him. Rosaline craned her neck to growl at him to leave. When she had, she stopped -- he was frozen, staring not into space, she now saw -- but at her ass. Plump and meaty, it wobbled invitingly at every thrust of her hips, every shimmy resulting in a shake. His jaw was slack, his stance relaxed... in a flash she was taken back to that movie theater, back to that moment she had first noticed him staring. A little jolt of adrenaline straightened her back and the mocking of the crowd and Grace's betrayal melted away slightly. They just weren't a match for the simple carnal pleasure of being admired, desired. When she tried to tell him off anyway, nothing came out of her mouth. What was so hard about telling him to leave?

"Hng... gah! C-come on..." Rosaline had redoubled her efforts, but little had changed. Pushing herself forward only served to squeeze herself to the point of discomfort, and employing her arms to try and force through the remainder of her prodigious donk only added to the embarrassment. It was becoming increasingly obvious she lacked the tools to escape on her own. To her absolute horror, out of the corner of her eye she made out two girls approaching from further down the hall. They appeared not to notice her yet, sticking halfway out of the wall as she was, more ass than human being. They were right there!

"M-max!" was all she had time to whisper, and as suddenly as Rosaline noticed them they were passing by. Their eyes grew enormous as they beheld her, grit teeth, matted hair, sweat beginning to trickle down her brow. It had to have been obvious at a glance what exactly had happened to her. Rosaline could only whimper and face forward, hoping she would somehow meld into the wall. Their snickers felt like daggers. She even heard one of them whisper a muted "Oh my God..." as they passed. She couldn't even blame them -- anyone with a pair of working eyes would be beside themselves to see her held fast by Garrison's fattest ass. Poor Rosaline could only her eyes and tried to ignore the sensation of them taking in every inch of her enormous rear. It was only a few seconds before the two observers had departed, and by the time they finally did the mega pear's blush was reaching a shade of red it never had before.

"...Ros." Max whispered after a moment of silence. "Come on."

"Yes, Max... what is it?" She didn't open her eyes.

"This is just me talking, but... the Rosaline I got to know wasn't really the type to be concerned with what 'all guys like.' I'm not sold she would... do this to herself, not for my benefit."

She exhaled, low and slow. "What do you want me to say, Max?" A pause, a shake of her head, and a laugh, and she went on -- "My giant butt is stuck in my front door. Is that what you've been waiting on me to say?" She turned her head to meet his unsure expression.

"I..."

"No, it's... it's... fine. I get it. It's a lot easier to believe something like this would happen... accidentally."

"It seems like it'd be hard."

Rosaline gently set her head on the doorframe and sighed. "It IS! I mean, look at me!" She gestured to her enormous ass, still propping her forward, forcing her into that same uncomfortable squeeze. At least her inner cheeks were going numb, now. "I'm more... butt than I am me... honestly, I've needed to shimmy through sideways just to fit... in... here! Pah..." Another fruitless struggle, another wobbling fit, only this time with the added bonus of a hollow smack from one of her cheeks against the wall. The prisoner gave another groan, then continued as Max watched intensely.

"And now... I can't even do that. Wh-what am I going to do, Max?"

He frowned. The shorter man removed his glasses, cleaned them with a puff of air, and returned them to his nose.

"Can I ask... why you didn't text me? After the movie?"

The captive blinked at him. "Why I didn't text you...?"

"Yeah. I've been wondering."

Rosaline scoffed. A trick question, surely, but she chose to own it. "Because we couldn't my gigantic butt out of my chair," she said quietly. "And... I think you saw that that kind of thing isn't going away anytime soon. And... it's just better off if people don't have to deal with that."

"What? No, Rosaline, it's not like that."

"M-mgh! Sure it isn't. Dammit... Then why didn't you text me?"

His frown widened. "I'd love to get into that, but... maybe you should get inside?"

She couldn't deny that was a more practical way to have a conversation. After what had to have been several minutes of pushing, heaving, relentlessly wobbling, though, the bottom-heavy beauty wasn't so sure getting into her dorm was an option. Her extra padding was making damn sure she knew it was there, and in a pretty big way. Completely unable to push her cheeks left or right, she was caught even worse than she had been the past few nights at Swirled. She'd absolutely NEEDED Titus to get free then, and normally by now she'd be forced to rely on Grace...

Grace. Calling her? Right after discovering she was likely ogling her immense backside each time her back was turned? Rosaline tensed as she recalled all the times Grace's soft hands had been the difference between remaining stuck and squeezing her titanic buns free. This very door, her old desk chair, that humiliating incident at Io Hall... Grace had saved her time and time again from an embarrassing call to the nearest person with heavy ordinance. Rosaline trusted her then, but now? All she could envision was her best friend drooling at the prospect of her arms sinking deliciously into her bountiful booty, the hapless captive made to feel it all as she pushed it, compressed it, exhaled on it...

Nope. No. Grace was absolutely out of the question. But that only left...

"Maybe I should... call someone?" Max asked, his voice a shimmer.

Rosaline pursed her lips. She almost reviled the thought, but she was left with no other options. She took a deep breath, and with as firm a voice as she could manage...

"Just... push me through." Damn. She wasn't able to steel herself enough to stop her voice from wavering, just a little. She cringed.

"P-push you?!" Max laughed nervously, then grew silent. "You, uhm... are you sure?"

"Max, I've been trying to push myself through the whole time you've been here. I c-can't move. Just push me, alright? Please?" She had to face away from him, deeper into the privacy and safety of her room, tantalizingly close. The redness in her face was too much.

The little black-haired man had went pale. He looked at his hands as if they may fall off. "A-alright," he conceded. "S-sorry about this..." And with that, he placed two gentle hands on her lower back. They were nimble enough to feel like leaves gently brushing against her -- she felt the fine musculature in her back stiffen a little at his touch. Only when he began to push her forward did she feel how thin they really were. Such petite hands... given different circumstances, she might have blushed for a different reason. Instead, her upper body lurched forward and she was thrown off balance. A sting of pain erupted from the depths of her backside as one of its fatty mounds was forced into the inner corner of this accursed doorframe. She cried out and swung her arms in circles as she tried to maintain her balance.

"Woah!" Max cried, watching as she wobbled back and forth in place. Her face grew yet redder as a different mound rubbed against the opposite side of the opening, to her front. Pushing Rosaline's back while she was trapped like this had more or less the same effect as pushing against a spoon embedded in a tub of jelly -- there was movement, sure, but she wasn't about to go anywhere.

"W-Woah! Sorry, sorry... I'm sorry." It was Max's turn to blush, now. "That... I don't think that's going to work. The real problem is-"

"Is my butt, yeah." Rosaline finished with deep breaths, trying to slow her heart rate. "Ugh... this fat... ass... let me just... mmph!" She lowered her stance and twitched her hips. With some surprise, she discovered that though she was trapped, she could raise and lower her hips... at the cost of some unfortunate friction between both her cheeks and her legs. She tried to ignore both sensations as she stood on her tiptoes and faced Max again. His hands hung distant at his sides as if he were afraid of them touching anything but her.

"Okay," she breathed. "There's no need to be modest. I'm... not getting out of here without your help."

"A-ah. So I should just..."

"Yes... yeah, I think that'd be..."

"Here, I'll um..." He reached his hands out uncertainly, like he thought she was made of glass.

"G-go on. It's okay."

"S- uhm, I'm s-sorry. Here..." and with that, Rosaline felt the not-too-unfamiliar sensation of a pair of palms resting on her expansive behind. She felt her body override her control and give a reflexive twitch in response, her buttcheek bouncing gently with what would be imperceptible motion on anyone else, but was anything but on the legendary ass of Fortune, Pennsylvania. Max fought the urge to draw back his hands and somehow managed to lean in, pushing them deeper instead. A warmth made itself known between his own legs, and he fought to keep perversion and duty separate.