Rosie Cheeks Ch. 05: Bloated Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosaline, meanwhile, was trapped with the feeling of her ass flesh enveloping Max's bony wrists. She was also fighting a mental battle, but of a different nature. The moment he touched her fatty globe, the moment she felt every intimate detail on both of those slender hands, Rosaline had to bite her lip to stay silent... she felt that familiar fire rise up in her abdomen. Stoked with anger and embarrassment it rose to fever pitch in mere seconds. She didn't understand it, didn't even invite it, really... but there was simply something peculiar about the experience of being seen, or dare she say admired, that made her want to cross her legs. And now that his hands had been added to the mix, well... Rosaline involuntarily shuddered, and her colossal ass took full advantage, shuddering three times as much while only half as involuntary.

Some part of her was aghast. Admired? Her?! While in this position? The chance was only about three times as fat as her ass, and that was WITH the new circumference. Titus had been here with her, of course, but Titus had been a special case. And he had ghosted for this, hadn't he? What man wanted to help his partner squeeze her fat ass through a door every time they got the itch to make love?

Titus. A little pit opened in her stomach as Max, struggling, pushed deeper into her enormity, his elbows impacting her cheeks along with his hands. She was gripped with the sudden urge to tell him to stop, to warn him she had a boyfriend... Wait, DID she have a boyfriend? The new thought had enough import to rip her attention away from her ass for a moment. Their relationship wasn't DEFINED, sure, but she had slept with him every night for a week... didn't that at least put her a rung above one-night-stand?

Rosaline's concerned puzzling evaporated with another heave from Max. The top of his head tapped against her butt as he pushed forward with all his body weight, and the captive wasn't able to conceal a surprised "Oh!" Ass meat like water, it rippled and shimmied in all directions as he cursed under his breath. Rosaline felt it all... her knees wobbled.

"Ho... hoooaah..." She gasped into the wall as the massive cheek she was unable to pull through alone was squeezed tighter, tighter, yet tighter... until it finally popped in full force into the room. Rosaline, fat ass and all, stumbled forward into an ungainly run, legs jutting out to save her from falling flat on her face more than carry her forward. She knew what was coming, but was powerless to stop it. As Max rushed in after her, desperate to stop his own forward momentum, he bore witness to Rosaline's immense asscheeks spread with inertia. With every heavy footfall, they swung downward to meet in slow motion...

CLAP!

PLAP!

THWAP!

Max didn't dare even blink for fear of missing a fraction of the display. Rosaline, entirely hidden behind the imposing silhouette of her own massive derriere, suffering through her own booty clapping with naught but inertia driving its motion. It was entirely lost on her spectator that he could make out hardened musculature running along her tree trunk legs -- such was her desperation to stop the infernal motion. Beyond the wall of freckled fat, Rosaline gripped her bedsheets tightly and grit her teeth. Something familiar was rising from her pelvis, forcing her body to convulse ever so slightly. She feigned surprise, but only for her own benefit. Something deep within her knew that the mortifying exposure, the heat of her anger, the sheer magnitude of nerves sending tactile bliss to her overloaded brain... it had all just been too much.

"Sh -- shit! H-ha... ahn!" The convulsions grew stronger as the bell-shaped young woman was rocked with a vicious orgasm. Her ass had won -- popping it through the door had been the secret spice. She recoiled with tremor after tremor, her body committing every sensation she'd experienced in just a few minutes to intimate memory; the unrelenting embrace of the doorway, the tantalizing invasion of Max's hands, the unreal pleasure of her full mass being squeezed, compressed on all sides. Lost in earthquake-like vibration, she was numb to her rescuer's approach.

He appeared at her sizeable flank, eyes widened and regarding her with curiosity. "Ros... are you okay?"

Caught in the final jolts of her climax, Rosaline could only reply with a low, shuddering groan. Max got the picture. "Are you...? O-oh. Oh, wow. Maybe I should just... leave you to it?"

The sentence managed to reach her, buried beneath her own pleasure, pinned beneath her own tremendous cakes. Leave? She... she wasn't sure she wanted that. Not after a feeling like... THAT. He had already turned to go, but as he went she called after him.

"M-Max... hey. Maybe you could... stay? Just for a little while?"

Max paused at the doorway where moments ago she'd been helpless. His brow furrowed, he seemed to weigh her options... Rosaline couldn't see any of it beyond her enormous twin globes.

"I could stay," He said at last. His voice betrayed the slightest hint of a smile.

"I'm... glad. Close the door." She met his with one of her own and began to sink onto her bed. It somehow felt a little smaller, now.

-----------------------------------

Grace scrolled through the unfamiliar phone with unprecedented speed. To any observer, it may have appeared she was laser-focused on some mobile game and gunning for a recent high score -- which is why any observer would be shocked to see a checkered collage of candid photos, all of which were taken of the same subject. Rows and rows of a pretty pale blonde with green eyes flickered across the screen, though those features weren't visible all that often. No, instead her great shame, that colossal ass, served as unknowing focal point for the vast majority of them. What was more, Rosaline's visage was never looking directly at the camera. Grace saw photos of the night she had taken her friend to meet the sorority girls a week ago, photos of the day she had said she went to the movies with Max... she even saw a few from inside Valor Hall. Atop this gruesome display, the biting moniker "Bloated_Butt" presided, looking down at the collection as if its curator.

"What... is this?"

"The account seems like it's a few weeks old. I just found it today," Titus answered. He sat with his broad back against the wall and eyed his phone in Grace's hands. "I'm glad she talks about you so much -- easy to pick you out of a crowd. It's good we met up."

Grace just sat silently, trying to take it all in. "I don't understand. Why show ME?"

"Because Rosaline needs someone in her corner. Because... well."

"Mm." Grace's nostrils flared. "Because you're not going to be," she thought.

"This is a little heavier than I was expecting, I'll admit." Titus sighed and looked up at the latticed brick comprising Matsumoto Hall. "Any idea who could be behind it?"

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea." Three words, and they all started with a B. If anyone knew a thing about public shaming, it would be that coven of bitches. Grace balled up a fist and smiled -- she could hardly wait to start hunting them down.