Rosie Flys High

Story Info
Jack Exposes Rosie On the Terrace.
2.3k words
4.22
7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers

Rosie spent the rest of Monday in a state of existential bliss. The endorphin swarm that enveloped her after her initial session with Jack lasted about an hour. After arriving home, she curls up on the couch and replays the scene over and over in her mind. The vibrations coursing through her were incredibly sweet. She drifts off to sleep, content as ever.

Stirring a few hours later, the she notices is how sore she is. Her pussy hasn't taken a pounding like that in a long time. As her thoughts drift back to the cause of her tender state, she smiles and quickly determines the pain is pleasantly tolerable. She shivers, her pussy purring delightfully while thinking forward to Thursday and her 1100 meetup with Jack at the coffee shop.

Rosie decides to make a special dinner for her husband. She cooks his favorite steak dinner. Just before he gets home from work she changes into her sexiest sundress, anxiously hoping for a different response than the usual. Her husband, feigning surprise, is appreciative of her display of domestic capabilities, so much so that he eats and promptly falls asleep on the couch. Same old routine.

Normally, Rosie would have felt crushed, but this time she is able to push that aside. She loves her husband and he is a good provider, but having found a new and improved outlet for her frustrations, his response doesn't have the same volume of sting as usual.

Understanding how first encounters are always so hot and sexy, especially her and Jack's flirt with voyeurism, Rosie worries Jack might not be so taken with her this time around. She decides to stage a little test by dressing the same way she did for her husband on 'steak' night. Her white sundress and strapless sandals cast a perfect contrast with her long dark locks.

She loves the way her skimpy dress flows over her ass just enough to cover it and her black lacy thong. She isn't wearing a bra. The silky material of the dress's bib caresses and teases her nipples viciously. She also loves how every guy she walks by stares intently at her jutting nipples, leading to outrageous pulsations that quiver from her clit to her brain.

Rosie enters the coffee shop and is surprised to see Jack behind the counter, greeting customers and making an occasional latte. Their eyes meet and Jack smiles at his most recent addition to the stable. She looks incredible, framed in the doorway with the sunlight streaming around her. The sun shines through the shear dress framing her delicious thighs and the 'gap.' Jack's mouth waters at the glimpse of her phat pussy lips and labia petals ensconced in black lace through white silk, remembering her savory tangy flavor.

Rosie looks innocently sweet, her dark silky hair in two ponytails. He waves and nods towards an open table across the room. Rosie smiles, pleased with the complimentary ogle he involuntarily provides for her. She takes a seat feeling confident and somewhat relieved.

Jack approaches the table smiling and asks, "How may I serve you today, Miss Gorgeous?"

Rosie smiles and plays along, "My, I bet you say that to all the girls!" She continues, "What are you doing behind that counter and acting like a waiter?"

"Well, the boss noticed you were here looking somewhat confused so he sent me over to make you feel special!" He takes her hand and kisses it sensually.

"I think your boss is an intuitive person. I'd like to meet him."

"I'll pass along that message," Jack says. He then turns 360 degrees and says, "Hello Miss, I'm Jack. The Boss. How can I help you?"

Rosie looks at him, a bit confused. Jack sits down at the table and confesses, "I own this joint Rosie." She shakes her head in surprise. "Are you serious? I've never seen you here before."

Jack laughs and responds, "I don't spend much time here. I have managers that run the place for me. I just had some time after class today and thought I would spend it visiting with my customers before our meeting time."

"Wow," Rosie squeals. "You're just full of surprises."

"Just you wait my sweets. Now what would you like to drink?"

"I'll have a latte and one of those 'muffins', you know, the one with your special glazed icing!"

Jack smiles, "Those are very tasty my dear. In fact, I'm thinking about having a warm muffin at some point in the very near future." He grins a sly grin and turns and goes to create her latte.

Rosie shivers, feeling excited about the unknown. She is also amazed that Jack owns the coffee shop. What else will be revealed about this man.

Jack brings her the latte and a muffin. He sets his coffee down and slides into the chair opposite her.

"So, how do you feel sweets?" he asks.

"I'm good Jack. Except I'm a bit concerned about all the space you own in my head."

Jack looks her in the eyes, seeing the actual fear she attempts to hide. "Rosie, I'm here for you. If our weekly sessions don't fill the void, I can shift things around to be available."

She breathes a sigh of relief as the stress lines on her forehead relax. She leans forward and whispers, "The way we fucked on Monday, under that tree, so exposed. God Jack, I can't get you out of my head. I need more."

Jack recognizes the pleading in her eyes. He stands and takes her hand, "Come with me sweetness."

Jack leads her through the kitchen to a stairway near the back door. They climb the stairs to a small flat with glass windows on the top of the building. Jack slides the glass doors open and pulls Rosie onto the incredible terrace. "Welcome to my home gorgeous." Jack slides his arm around her waist and picks her up, his other arm under her ass. He kisses her softly.

Rosie shoves him away from her. Standing a few steps back she unties the top of her dress by pulling the knotted string slowly. The bib covering her beautiful tits falls away. Her nipples tingle ferociously as she stands over the whole downtown half naked. Jack, greedily eyeing her perfect globes, spasms at the prospect of touching, and more so sucking her hard nipples. He pulls his shirt over his head, displaying his broad hairy chest for her pleasure. Rosie coos softly and gasps as her pussy purrs and her clit pulses, greedy for his tongue.

Wiggling her ass seductively, Rosie slips her sundress off her hips and kicks it onto a chair. She can't believe she is now standing exposed to the world in just a scant bit of lacy thong. She slowly walks up to Jack and stands on her tip toes to kiss him softly, her tongue slipping quickly into his mouth while she slides his workout shorts down and off his ankles. His cock springs free, bobbing and weaving as it throbs violently. Rosie kneels and grins at Jack. Her tongue slides up and down the length of his cock. "Mmmmmm, Jack. God, I love how hard you get for me. I'm going to suck you dry."

Her lips part and Jack watches the head of his cock slip into her mouth. Her hand strokes his shaft as she sucks on the head, pinned between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Her other hand fondles his balls tenderly. She marvels at how hard his ball sack is. Rosie glances at Jack for his reaction. Jack is in heaven, the feeling of her sucking his cock and her stroking his balls is overwhelming. "Rosie, baby, oh fuck. Suck it baby girl. That's it you hot little cum slut!"

Rosie moans on his cock and takes half of his rod in her throat. Jack grabs her ponytails; perfect hand holds for this endeavor. Slowly, he thrusts his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. She gags but moans for more, loving being used as a cock starved toy. Rosie wants his whole cock down her throat and follows through with her plan. With tears streaming down her face, she finally senses the base of his cock against her lips. She withdraws and catches her breath, her saliva hanging in strings from the end of his cock. She takes a deep breath and sucks his cock deep again, over and over.

Jack enjoys the amazing image of his huge cock being swallowed by this beauty. He picks up the pace and strokes his cum gun faster between her lips, yanking her head fore and aft rapidly by her ponytails. The juicy wet sounds of his sloppy face fucking along with Rosie's gagging, drive them both to the brink of orgasm. Just then Rosie stops and stands, smiling at Jack. Confused, and a bit frustrated, he looks at her and says, "Baby what the fuck?"

Rosie giggles and replies, "How's it feel to be standing on that edge big boy? Come to momma."

She turns, goes to the railing and leans over, wiggling her ass at Jack. "Come Jack. Do me so the whole town can see!"

Rosie can't believe she just said that, but her sense of new found freedom is overwhelming. She wants to be fucked like the sluttiest slut in town, watched by all as her hot stud man-whore gouges her repeatedly with his massive tool. Jack smiles, seeing his gorgeous Asian beauty begging to be fucked meanly. He strolls calmly to his sex starved hottie, running his hands over her firm tight ass, inspecting every inch. His cock slides slowly along her trench, enjoying the silky moist fabric of her black lacy thong. Jack reaches down and grasps her thong waist band and rips it easily. He slips the soaked patch away from her pussy and licks her sweet drippings from it.

His hands wrap around her, finding her perfect tits and her angry alabaster nipples. Rosie slides a hand down to her clit, massaging it fast, enjoying the electrical spikes running rampant through her soul. Jack grabs his cock and guides it to her pink folds, maneuvering it deftly to her dripping opening. Sliding inside her deep. They both gasp and shudder. "Fuck Rosie. Baby!" Jack groans.

"Oh! Fuck yes Jack! Oh Jesus, fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard stud!"

Rosie pushes her ass back hard, wanting every tiny bit of his cock deep inside her. Jack grabs her hips and pounds her roughly with long hard strokes. Rosies bucks and slams her pussy against him, grinding hard with every thrust. The sounds of their slapping flesh are suddenly interrupted by the sounds of a helicopter hovering right in front of them.

Rosie is stunned but Jack keeps fucking her fast and hard. The pilot of the chopper announces over his PA system, "Hey Jack, Nice technique!" Jack smiles and waves, thrusting inside her for full effect. Rosie is freaking out, but she slams her pussy back hard, loving Jack's vicious pounding. Suddenly, she orgasms violently, shaking and vibrating more and more as she looks the pilot in the eye, knowing he is watching a man shove his cock inside her, fucking her in broad daylight. She screams but is drowned out by the noise of the rotors.

The pilot winks at Rosie and announces, "Jack, Suz told me to say hi and that she looks forward to seeing you on Saturday." Jack gives him a thumbs up and the pilot banks away departing to the south. Jack continues stroking Rosies dripping pussy, loving the way she repeatedly clamps down on his cock for every stroke.

"Cum inside me Jack. Fill me up baby!"

Rosie is rubbing her clit manically. Jack's balls scream at him. They erupt ferociously, pumping his ropes of hot cream vigorously inside her juicy gash. Rosie climaxes a second time, her body shaking violently. She passes out and Jack carries her to a lounge chair in the shade. Rosie comes to and finds her bearings. She kisses Jack hard, getting everything she can out of their brief time together.

"Jesus Jack, what the fuck just happened lover? Who the fuck was that in the chopper?"

Jack laughs, "Baby, that's my buddy Marc. He flies the medical chopper for the hospital. His wife Suz is a client of mine. I let him know you would be here and how much you like voyeurism. Pretty hot huh?"

Rosie's complexion turned crimson red as it hit her that a stranger watched her fuck on a roof top, exactly what she wanted. She grabs Jack by his head and kisses him hard, having another mini orgasm screaming inside Jacks throat. Jack never saw a woman shake like Rosie does. "Fuck baby, the way you cum. You're incredible"

Rosie pants rapidly, trying to catch her breath. "God Jack, you treat me so good baby. That was incredible," she whispers.

"Mmmmhmmm, that's my baby girl. Full of cum and still wanting more. You're amazingly sweet darling!" They lay side by side, erotically kissing and licking each other.

Eventually, they rise and get dressed. Jack walks Rosie down to the coffee shop. "How much is my bill for today, Jack?"

Jack smiles, "Like I said earlier sweets. This one's a freebee. Same time next Thursday sweets?"

"I'll be here 10 minutes early lover," she says with a smile. She stands on her tiptoes and kisses him on the cheek.

Jack watches her skip out the door. Another satisfied customer. He turns his attention back to the counter and catches the eye of a smoking hot blonde sitting at the counter. Jack notices her thin black shear nylons with the dark seam up the back, as well as her 4-inch heels and her black leather mini skirt. 'Hmmm... thigh highs?' he wonders. Jack strolls over and sits beside her. He smiles and says, "Hi. I'm Jack."

"Hello. I'm Sarah," she says in her thick British accent.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers