Rosie Broadcasts Live!

Story Info
Rosie exposes slutty desires!
2.1k words
3.94
1.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Rosie spent the rest of Thursday in a state of sensual bliss. The endorphin swarm that enveloped her after her initial session with Jack lasted about an hour. Upon arriving home, she curls up on the couch and replays the scene over and over in her mind. The vibrations coursing through her are incredibly sweet. Manic thoughts of her being doggy fucked on the roof while that helicopter pilot watched makes her mind melt. "God Rosie, what are you becoming?" Smiling at her deviance, she thinks, 'I can't believe how fast this has overtaken me...but I love it!' She drifts off to sleep, as content as she has ever been.

Stirring a few hours later, the first thing she notices is how sore she is. Her pussy hasn't taken a pounding like that ever. As her thoughts drift back to the cause of her tender state, she smiles and quickly determines the pain is pleasantly tolerable. Shivering, her pussy purrs delightfully while thinking about next Thursday and her 1100 meetup with Jack at the coffee shop.

Disappointed with her husband's tendencies to ignore her, she wants to be left alone with her thoughts of Jack, she sleeps in the spare bedroom. Titillated by thoughts of Jack ravishing her pussy swamp her mind. Her hands go to her tits as soon as she pulls over the top sheet, her rubbery nipples hard, sensitive, and tingling. Imagining Jack sucking and licking them, saying how much he loves them and how they drive him wild, provides her the sensual appetizer to satisfy her current craving. She realizes just how special they are, twisting each nipple between her thumbs and fingers and experiences sizzling heat in her pulsing pussy.

Slowly, she runs a hand over her belly to her puffy mons. Brushing over her engorged clit, she gasps and moans while enjoying how wet she is. 'Nice. Juicy and slippery!'

Her mind a sexy jumbled mess, she runs her fingers lightly between her labia, feeling the warm slippery secretion of her love honey. Knowing she is close, she grabs her dildo and turns it on low. Licking and sucking it, she moisturizes it with saliva and slowly massages her pussy with the tip. She giggles, anticipating that she will only orgasm half as hard as she does for Jack, but none the less, viciously.

She opens her phone and scrolls to the pictures she took of him at the park their first day. The pic of his sweaty broad chest drives her wild and she thrusts her dildo deep inside her pussy, moaning loudly as the vibrating cock fills her void. She mashes the button and drives it to high speed, slamming it in and out repeatedly, crazy with the thoughts of Jack's real cock hammering her slippery crevice. 'Cmon Jack, fuck your cum-slut baby!' Her orgasm hits quickly. With hips thrusting high and legs shaking uncontrollably, she works the faux cock fast and hard.

"Fuck Jack! Jesus, ffffshhhhhh, harder you sexy fucker," she screams, not caring if her husband hears her or not. She orgasms loudly, savoring the endorphin overload, amazed at how quickly she came.

"Jack fuck me again you man whore!" she whispers and immediately drifts off to asleep.

The next morning dawns and Rosie detests waking up alone. She feels an emptiness both in her heart and her pussy, and for Jack's touch as well as his hard cock. She grabs her phone and opens the photo gallery. Drooling at pics of her half naked lover, she grins as the fire heat smother her tingling pussy. Touching her tits and then her creamy flower, she bites her lower lip as her fingers play softly in her silky sauce.

"Jack," she whispers slowly, imagining it's the past Monday and he is going to fuck her in the park again. Inebriated with his pics, she unknowingly dials Jack's number.

Jack's exercise class ends and he sends the group on their run. He watches his collection of sexy MILF ass sweetly bounce around the park. His phone rings; It's Rosie. 'I wonder what Rosie wants this morning,' he ponders and takes the call.

Rosie locates her dildo, slowly sucking and licking it while she fingers her juicy pussy, enjoying the mild tease of her fingers. She shivers at the glorious feeling of Jack's thick cock docked inside her. "Jack," she moans as she caresses her phone screen showing a picture of his sweaty broad chest. She licks the screen intently, her mental vision on fire.

Jack watches in awe as Rosie's fingers slowly caress her clit and loves how she slowly finger fucks her glistening pussy. Strolling over beside his favorite tree, he pulls out his hard cock, stroking it at the same speed as Rosie fingering her juicy twat. He shivers as she withdraws her fingers and licks them seductively. Before saying anything, he's greeted with Rosie's moaning and heavy breathing, and the screen is filled with the view of Rosie's sweet pussy being assaulted by her huge dildo!

"Oh, fuck Rosie. Damn sexy whore!"

Rosie hears Jack through her phone and says, "Jack?"

"Baby, you called me and well I'm really glad you did. What you up to?" he says with a big smile.

Rosie sees Jack on her screen, freaking out a bit as she wonders how this call happened. "Uhh, gee Jack, I was just thinking about you and well, now that you are on the phone, since I got you, play with me, lover. Help me cum baby?"

"I have some time gorgeous."

Smiling deviously, she sets her dildo to high and fills her hungry pussy. Her camera provides an upfront view of her sweet pussy swallowing her vibrating rubber cock. Jack watches as the battering ram parts her labia. He loves how her pussy lips clamp tightly around the vibrating staff. Spasming hard, his cock throbs violently wanting inside that juicy pussy.

Slowly, Rosie works the hard tool deep inside her sweet spot. Her facial expressions show how deep her pleasure is. It doesn't feel close to Jack's throbbing shaft but at least it can partially tame her raging needs for now. She whispers Jack's name, but his cock is not inside her.

Jack loves how her eyes roll up in her head with every stroke. Her chest heaves and falls in time with her sweet moaning and as the humming machine has its way with her pulsing quim.

His cock throbs insanely, desiring her warm slippery coating; to be ensconced in her sugery sheath, as it should be. Jack strokes his rod long and slow, matching her rhythm.

Jack encourages her sweetly:

"Work those hips, baby."

"Your nipples look hard as granite."

Rosie moans loudly.

"Nice cardio sweets. I love the glistening sweat on your gorgeous titties."

"That's fucking hot babe!"

Two of the MILFs finish their run and notice Jack by his tree. Macey and Sue giggle as they get near and notice that Jack is jerking off while watching his phone.

"Gee Jack, I would have taken care of that for you if you only would have asked," Macey says with a steamy smile on her face. Sue simply walks up and grabs Jack's cock and hand pumps it for him.

"Watchin some porn Jackey?" Macey continues as she joins Sue with 'handling' their master.

Jack is startled at first but then relaxes as he recognizes two of his long time clients. "Oh hi ladies...Just doing some sexting with my newest client, Rosie. Come check her out. She's so sweet."

Macey and Sue continue to work Jacks staph as they stare at the screen. "OMG sweet pussy Jack! Asian? God she fuck's that dildo nicely. Is that the girl from the roof?"

"Jack!" Rosie screams, "Who are those women?"

"It's ok baby, these are my long-time clients Macey and Sue. You'll get to meet them soon. Hope you don't mind if they play some darlin."

"Jack you know how much I love being watched as we fuck, but how do they know about the roof?" she responds.

"It seems Marc took some video and passed it around to our inner circle. Everybody has seen it and they love it and they love you sweets. I'm getting nothing but compliments and requests to 'use' you."

Rosie shakes at finding out many other people have seen her fucking Jack. 'OMG! Use me?' She is partially horrified but then aroused at the idea of so many eyes focused on her naked body, fucking like a filthy whore, begging for more. She spasmes at the thought of 10, 20, maybe 50 hands on her at one time. "OMG Jack!"

Jack rotates his camera so Rosie can see Macey and Sue handling his cock. "Oh fuck!" She exclaims just as Sue leans down and kisses the tip. Jack's cock dances and throbs for their delight. Rosie watches the women expertly working Jack's cock and her pussy tingles wildly. It drives her crazy. Especially when Sue licks his cock up one side and down the other. Her pussy twitches hot and angry.

Her mind is spiked with the titillating thoughts of other men jerking off to her while being madly fucked by Jack. 'OMG Rosie, you really are a slutty whore!"

"Let's all cum together ladies," Jack suggests.

Macey and Sue agree loudly, "Show your best orgasm face Rosie and we'll show you ours."

Rosie spasms as her mini orgasms wrack her body. Macey and Sue both finger their pussies while stroking Jack's cock, moaning and begging for his cum.

Rosie raises her ankles above her ears and slams her dildo in and out of her steamy wet pussy. She screams while cumming. Her body shakes as her exotic piercing voice calls out to Jack. Rosie's neighbors wonder..."Who is Jack?"

Sue licks the head of Jack's cock, enjoying his precum as it dribbles out at her coaxing. He is somewhat frustrated that most of his flock can't get his huge cock down their throats, but they all can take it deep in their pussy. Still, out of 17 women, Rosie, Sarah, and Jill are the only ones that can deep throat his whole shaft. Macey and Sue moan together, begging for Jack to cum on their tits. Jack does everything he can to hold off for Rosie.

Finally, Rosie hits the right speed and friction level to trigger her juicy explosion. She squirts a huge amount, coating the screen of her phone.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," Jack groans as he sprays long ropes of thick cum all over Macey's and Sue's tits. Macey and Sue stair at each other as his cum splatters on their tits. Loving their nipples dripping cum, they kiss and orgasm together.

"Fuck Jack yes, cum baby cum," Macey squeals as Sue licks his cum off Macey's chest.

"Jesus fuck ladies," Jack groans as he pumps his volume of hot thick cum on their tits.

Rosie cums hard, her body shaking as she squirts her liquid gold all over. Her white eyes flutter as she bites her lower lip. She rocks her hips sensually yet hungrily, thrusting viciously, begging for Jack to fuck her hard. Every thrust shocks her spine with outrageously erotic pleasure.

Jack's cock throbs, imagining their bodies touching, sweating, crazy for their hardest orgasms. He spasms again, his balls on fire, as he watches her sensual orgasmic flexing and loves when she calls out his name.

Zooming in on Jack's six pack, Rosie moans, "Oohhh fuck. Mmhh." She explodes again, having a body shaking orgasm which thoroughly soaks her pussy and inner thighs. Hungrily, she gathers her warm secretions with her fingers and greedily licks them clean, tingling at the thought of swallowing her juice mixed with Jack's cum. "Oh Jack, I miss you," she calls out deliriously.

"Yes! Jack exclaims. Nothing better than a group cum job. Fuck yes ladies!"

Macey and Sue clean up each other using their tongues. They thank Jack and say to Rosie, "Nice to meet you, Rosie." They bend down and kiss Jack's cock head. Sue gives it one last lick. It jumps and throbs in response. The ladies giggle at their power.

"God Jack, she's gorgeous and she cums sweetly. No wonder you been so busy lately."

Jack grins and kisses both his girls on the cheek. He smacks their ass and tells them to get on home. "Rest up for me girls," he grins. The two MILFs, arm in arm, happily skip down the street.

Jack tells Rosie to be at the coffee shop tomorrow around 9 am. "Thanks for calling me sweets. Cum have a coffee with me! Pun intended! I had a cancellation."

"I'll be there, Stud! Get your rest and hydrate baby!"

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers