All Comments on 'Rosie's Confession'

by SimonCW

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I don't understand the wife's thinking in this case. Let sleeping dogs lie!

4

LimnophileLimnophileabout 1 year ago

A helpful hint for all the untalented and childish failures out there who one-bomb stories: Most of the first 20 votes on most 'Loving Wives' stories are 1. Everybody knows and expects that. There's nothing surprising or exciting about it, and it doesn't even work long-term. After only a few weeks the average scores on decent stories rise above 3, so you're just wasting your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story kept my interest with every word and had enough twists to keep me guessing . I’m more than impressed 5 stars and a standing ovation !

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Ahhhh alls well that ends well, she got some strange and although belatedly he got some too, complete and utter nonsense but there you go.

What would have been fun was once she was clear of the cancer he slapped divorce papers on her. But the author chickened out of providing a more satisfying end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Boyd. let sleeping dogs. she did the crime don't release her from guilt. why burden Peter. selfish bitch

SmellerSmeller12 months ago

I would have given this 3 stars because it was okay, nothing special but the interchanging names really destroyed the story for me. So it's 2 stars.

moultonknobmoultonknob10 months ago

Another load of bollocks with Sarah changing her name to Alison then back again and he's just a pathetic fuckwit

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

Good story 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dumb cuck shit, so he "made love" to Sarah? This story isn't for masculine men.

sizemediumsizemedium5 months ago

You need to keep the names of your characters constant. Sarah then Alison then Sarah. I had a difficult time reading it due to poor punctuation. An editor might help you. 3*

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

This one just doesn’t appeal to me at all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So the interloper gets a free pass after fucking the shit out of his wife? what kind of a story is this?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another story about a cuck finding a way to justify keeping a slut.

mndhanson017mndhanson0172 months ago

So are we supposed to feel remorse because she had cancer? She survived, now it's time to move on and she is once again being manipulative. Let him tell Sarah his fantasies, maybe it would have been better if she died from the cancer, so he can move on. She got a free pass, it should have continued on for months like hers did, not a one time thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous