Rosie's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I was furious and struggling to control my temper. I didn't want to make a scene in the Hospital.

Angrily I said, "I need to go, I need to think I need to decide what to do, don't contact me."

As I left my anger got the better of me. I just turned to her and shouted "Whore!"

I saw her cry. I didn't want to be cruel. Poor Rosie was battling the cruellest of diseases, but I was angry, and heart broken. I slammed the door behind me and left. The nurse looked at me with a look of disgust on her face.

2 days later, on Saturday, I got a call from the hospital, they said Rosie was well enough to come home and could I come and collect her. Now I had a problem, The woman who I loved and hated in equal measure, who was potentially terminally ill could come home. I didn't want to be in the same room as her.

I decided to be a man about it and reluctantly I collected Rosie and took her home. I was kind, I didn't do or say anything that would inflame the situation.

I quietly told her how upset and heartbroken I was and that I was going to stay at a local hotel for a few nights to decide what I was going to do.

I went and packed a bag.

She begged me to stay, to talk it through, but couldn't My mind was in turmoil. I have never felt so many conflicting emotions at the same time.

We both cried as I kissed her on the forehead and

I said "goodbye, I will call you."

And then I left.

Monday, I went to work. To be honest I was about as much use as tits on a fish. While I tried to do some work a plan hit me. I didn't really want to hurt Rosie anymore, she was very ill, and she needed me. I couldn't forgive her, but I did still love her. What I really wanted was to get even with Mike.

I left work at 4pm checked out of my room at the hotel and went home.

Rosie was asleep on the sofa when I got there. I made 2 cups of tea and gently woke her.

"Rosie, we need to talk." I said.

"Rosie, I still love you, I can't say I don't hate you at the moment, you have broken my heart. I have come to a decision."

Her face dropped and she began to sob. "I don't want to divorce".

"Woah!" I said "I want to work this through, I still love you, you are still my wife and the mother of our daughter. I am not going to leave you to deal with this illness alone. We try to carry on as normal and I will try to find a way to forgive you."

Rosie smiled, a smile I had not seen since before the diagnosis.

I said "But there is a but, a big BUT! I need to get even with Mike. This might hurt Rosie, I want my time with Sarah, and I want to make Mike watch. I want him to hurt like I hurt. I hope you understand?"

Rosie kissed me and said "I understand my love, I know I hurt you and I am so sorry for what I did to us back then. It hurts knowing you need to do this, but I do understand. But please, I don't want to know when you do it."

I cooked a light dinner. Rosie was not very hungry and to be honest neither was I, but we both tried to eat a little.

After dinner, I locked myself in the bathroom and phoned Sarah. I told her there is something I need to discuss with her and asked her to meet me for a drink the next evening.

The rest of the evening I just cuddled Rosie, she was so weak and still had 2 Chemo sessions to go. When she fell asleep, I put her to bed and climbed in beside her. I didn't really sleep I just listened to Rosie breathing softly until the morning alarm. How do you stay angry with someone so ill and so frail.

The next evening, I met Sarah in the bar of the Imperial Hotel. I got us a drink each and told her my plan.

After I had finished, she smiled at me and spoke. "I am in as long as you sure you want to do this?"

I didn't reply, I just kissed her, as passionately and wildly as a knew how, and boy did she kiss me back.

Later Sarah texted me a list of things she needed for our Tryst. I went online and procured the items. I had them delivered to my office rather than home.

For the next couple of weeks life went on. Rosie had another Chemo session and this one really knocked her for six. I took some time off to stay with her. Still hopefully the next session would be the last. We never spoke of her infidelity we tried to just get on with life.

Finally, the day was upon us, I told Rosie I would be away overnight on business. I could see she didn't believe me I very rarely had to stay over on a job. She knew what was going to happen. I saw Rosie try and hide her tears. I packed an overnight bag and went to work. I had previously arranged for Lizzy to come home and look after her Mum for the night. I didn't tell Lizzy what was happening, but she guessed something was up.

After work I arrived at Alison's house around 7:30 PM. Alison opened the door in her red Basque, panties, stockings and 4-inch red stiletto's. I felt my cock stiffen almost immediately.

I asked where Mike was.

She said, "having a little nap as planned".

She had given him a sleeping pill at lunch time, and he was spark out.

We went to the bedroom and there he was, I managed to get Mikes dead weight into the chair and sat him. I had a bag with the items I had bought. Mikes ankles were restrained to the legs of the chair and his arms behind with the brand-new leather cuffs. He was then fitted with a ball gag and a blindfold.

Sarah then threw cold water in his face, and he started to come to. When he realised, he couldn't move he started to struggle. He tried to shout but the Gag prevented it.

I removed his Blindfold as Sarah stood in front of him holding a state-of-the-art steel cock cage. It was a serious piece of hardware. She knelt in front of him and dis assembled it ready to fit. There was a look of terror in Mikes eyes.

Sarah lubed all the parts; she fitted the back ring behind his testicles fitted the anti-pull-out device and then the cage was slid over his surprisingly small cock. Finally, the internal lock was added. She turned the key and locked him in. Sarah made a big show of the key going on to her gold chain around her neck.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "If you behave, I may let you out someday".

Sarah smiled and turned to me. She kissed me, a long steamy passionate kiss. Our tongues danced as we explored each other's mouths.

She knelt and undid my trousers, they dropped to the floor closely followed by my briefs. My erection stood proud as she took me in to her mouth. I felt a rush as she worked her tongue around the head of my penis. Then she stopped, leaned to one side, took a cigarette from her packet she took her lighter and lit it. She took a long cheek hollowing draw and inhaled deeply. She took my cock into her mouth again, deepthroating all 8 inches as smoke escaped from her nose. I nearly came, there and then, I had fantasised about a smoky blowjob and here I was getting my dream.

She repeated this until her smoke was finished all the time keeping me on the edge. She put out her cigarette and deep throated me again and I came, my cock spasmed 5 or 6 times as Sarah took my load and swallowed.

She stood in front of me opened her mouth to show she had swallowed and then she kissed me. The taste of my seed and her smoky breath was divine.

She sat on the edge of the bed I pulled her red panties to one side and engaged her mound with my mouth. I worked around her labia and into her opening, she was wet, very wet.

I pushed my tongue into her vagina. She gasped so I took my time exploring and tasting her. I felt her tighten, so I moved up to her clit, it was easy to find, it had grown in anticipation. I flicked her clit twice and she came, arching her back. I kept going as she pulled my head in closer and she erupted in a second massive orgasm covering my face in her juices. She tasted so sweet.

Once she settled, I briefly looked at Mike, he was crying, and I could see his cock straining against the cage he seemed to be loving and hating the show in equal measure.

I removed my shirt and helped Sarah out of her panties. I laid her on the bed and admired her form. She gestured for me to come to her. My erection was at full and felt bigger than it had in years.

I manoeuvred between her legs and gently entered my manhood into her expectant cunt slowly inch by inch. I could feel her contract around me. I pushed so my balls were against her arse and I could feel her cervix. I began to slowly thrust and with a huge groan she came again. I had to work hard to ensure I did not blow too soon.

She came 3 more times in missionary before I flipped her over and took her doggy style, she pushed back into me as I thrusted vigorously, and Sarah came again.

I have never experienced a woman who can orgasm so often and loudly. As she tightened on my cock for the 3rd time I came. I almost saw stars as my penis spasmed and pushed my load deep in to her.

We quieted for a moment and my erection subsided down to a semi. Sarah got on her knees and took me in to her mouth again. For the first time ever in my life I was up and ready to go again for a 3rd time.

I poured some lube into my hand and started to massage her anal rosebud. She reacted with a gasp as I pushed my left thumb in to her anus. I held it the for a moment before starting to gently thrust in and out of her vagina with 2 fingers on my other hand. She was on the edge, but this time I did not allow her a release, instead I introduced a finger to her anus, slowly followed by another. Her rosebud relaxed. She was on the edge and pleading for release.

I withdrew my fingers from her vagina and flipped on to her back. I put a pillow under her hips and lined up my cock head with her arsehole. I gently pushed, she resisted and then relaxed as I entered her. She squealed briefly as my girth opened her wide, and then she groaned with delight. Gently and slowly, I began to thrust pushing a little deeper each time until I was fully in. I started to thrust faster and more purposefully. Her breathing became rapid, I felt her tighten as she came with a roar as her body spasmed, and her eyes rolled back inside her head. I could hold on no longer; I came with a huge groan as my warm seed went deep into her colon.

We laid still for what felt like an eternity until I felt my erection soften and pulled out of her.

I went to the ensuite and grabbed a washcloth. I cleaned myself.

Sarah drew me near and took me in her mouth, she brought me back to full mast for a record 4th time.

I turned my attention back to her mound; it was warm wet and ready. I entered her again and we made long passionate love, no holds barred. We writhed as one both as one for maybe 20 minutes or more I felt her orgasm start she tightened around me, and I let go. We both came at the same time. I felt my cock spasm again feeding my seed into her as she arched her back lifting us both off the bed. And then we quieted.

Later I stood back I could see my cream pie leaking from her front and rear holes.

Sarah looked at me and said "Release the slave. I need to be cleaned."

I removed Mikes ankle cuffs and his Ball gag.

I Looked him in the eyes and said Clean your mistress with your tongue and behave or else!"

I told him to lay on his back on the bed, his wrists still restrained behind him. Alison crouched over him and squeezed out my seed into his mouth.

She commanded "Eat Slave!"

And he did every drop. She lit up a cigarette and smoked seductively while Mike ate and cleaned her with is tongue.

When she was satisfied, she told him to return to his chair. Sarah asked me to put his ball gag back on him.

She went to her bedside draw and retrieved a dog collar and lead and handed it to me. I approached Mike and put it on him. And handed the leash to Sarah.

She led him out of the room. I heard a nearbydoor open and close and then a lock turning.

Sarah returned and we showered together, soaping and cleaning each other.

Alison kissed me and asked, "are you staying the night?"

"Of course," I replied.

She handed me a robe and we went to the lounge for a drink. I had a rather fine single Malt from Mikes Whisky very expensive whisky collection and Sarah had a glass of red wine.

She opened a box on the table and said please help yourself. It was full of fine Cuban cigars.

What an evening a beautiful woman satisfied, Mike's expensive scotch and a bloody good cigar.

After a moment or two I said, "This is just a one-time thing, isn't it? We have had our fun and Mike has been punished".

She said "of course, but we still have till morning".

We chatted for a while enjoying our drinks and smokes, until Sarah said let's go to bed.

We made love several times more that night.

The next morning, I awoke to my manhood being sucked and caressed to attention once more. When I was fully erect Sarah straddled me and rode me cowgirl until I emptied my balls.

"She said "That was for making me cum so many times last night. That was just for you".

And she kissed me.

Later I showered, I didn't want to smell of sex and Sarah when I went home to Rosie, that would have been unkind.

Before I left, I asked Sarah, "how long are you going to keep Mike in his cage?"

She just smiled and never answered.

We kissed a final kiss and parted ways forever. Well nearly forever!

I arrived home that evening. Rosie was cooking Pasta Carbonara. Lizzy was still there I hugged them both.

Sarah said did you have a good business trip. I just nodded and said yes not too bad. The we sat down as a family for the first time in months to eat.

Rosie and I never mentioned Mike and Alison again.

2 weeks later Rosie had her last chemo session. It really whacked her out. It was a good 3 weeks before she felt well enough to face the world.

6 weeks after that treatment I went to the hospital with Rosie for her check-up. The Consultant Mr Peters said he was very happy, and the cancer had shrunk significantly. He would see her again in a month.

Each day Rosie got stronger and was becoming more like her old self, we engaged more and more and gradually tentatively became more and more intimate.

At her next check-up Mr Peters was beaming when he told her the cancer was gone and she was in remission.

We both cried and hugged.

He warned that it could come back, but he was hopeful if Rosie led a healthy life and ate a healthy diet, she would be fine.

After a few weeks Rosie's hair was starting to grow back she was getting stronger by the day. I suggested we renew our vows and have a second Honeymoon.

Rosie kissed me more passionately than she had for many years. That night we made loud wild love. Our spark was back.

Six months later, on a beach in the Maldives we were to renew our vows our only family guests were Lizzy and her boyfriend. The congregation was made up of our new holiday friends. Before the service started, I whispered into Rosie's ear.

"I love you; you are forgiven completely and always."

She replied, "As are you my love, Thank you".

That night we made love like we did when we were newlyweds.

Epilogue

I did bump into Sarah and Mike one last time a few weeks ago. I was in a Coffee Shop on the road between jobs. I was working on my laptop in the corner, when in came Sarah followed by Mike. I looked up and there she was smiling at me. I got up and we greeted each other with a hug and peck on the cheek.

She asked if she could join me, and I nodded. She sat down asked me what I would like to drink.

"A medium skinny Latte please." I smiled.

Sarah sent Mike to order the coffees.

We exchanged pleasantries until Mike returned with the drinks. He was about to sit when Sarah told him to sit elsewhere.

Mike scurried off like a scolded child.

"Have you still got him caged?" I asked.

"I found out about 2 more affairs since we last spoke, so he won't be released for the foreseeable!" She laughed.

"How is Rosie?" Sarah asked.

"She is good. Really good. Her hair has grown back, and she has put a little weight back on. We still have 3 monthly check-ups, but so far so good." I said.

"I am really pleased." replied Sarah.

Then out of the blue she said, "Did you know Rosie called me the day we did it?"

"No, she said nothing to me." I replied.

Sarah carried on "Rosie asked me not to tell you, she asked me to do something for you. Rosie asked me to turn a couple of your fantasies to reality because she couldn't. The smoky BJ, then waking you with a BJ and sex."

"Rosie and I don't smoke anymore and sadly she has never been a fan of Blowjobs. Thankyou it made my night" I replied.

Sarah said, "your welcome the Smoky BJ was new to me and fun. But please don't tell Rosie you know" and winked at me.

"I won't." I replied. "But I have a confession. I had taken little blue pill before I arrived that night."

Sarah just smiled and said, "So did I Honey!"

We chatted some more and finished our Coffee's, before I left Sarah and I embraced one last time. I knew it would be the last.

As I turned to leave, I saw Mike go to say something, but I just walked past him to the door and left.

Rosie and Me! Well, we are doing ok, we probably do more together than we ever did, and our love life is as good as it ever was.

12