Rosie's DUI - Heading to Punishment

Story Info
Stacey helps Rosie prepare for her punishment.
5.2k words
4.55
25.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers

Rosie woke up in a strange bed. There was sunlight coming into the room through slatted blinds over a window. Her head rested on a feather pillow, which was a world of difference from her own bedding back at her own flat.

She stretched her arms out and smiled contently and she took in her surroundings.

The room was small but well presented in a modern taste. There was a desk and chair in the corner, and she was lying in the double bed. The decor was subtle and modern. There was piece of artwork on the wall in a deep frame. Well, almost certainly a print, Rosie assumed.

She could smell coffee and bacon coming from the kitchen and swung her legs around and out of bed, placing her bare feet on a plush carpet. She slipped the borrowed tracksuit on and opened the bedroom door into the open plan living area of the flat.

Over in the kitchen area, Stacey was at the cooker serving a cooked breakfast onto plates. "Ah, good morning," she said to Rosie, "that's perfect timing. Did you sleep well?"

"Perfectly. Thank you. This is all very good service," Rosie said, smiling as she sat down.

Stacey had been true to her word when she met her at court the previous day. They had gone straight to Stacey's house and spent the rest of the afternoon on the sofa watching TV, drinking a huge amount of tea and hot chocolate and talking about anything that didn't involve drink driving, police, court or a cane.

Stacey had felt so guilty when she saw her friend being handcuffed and put into the police car. It had been her own suggestion to simply move the car around the corner and she blamed herself for the situation her friend was now in. Stacey had always carried a torch for Rosie that she had kept secret, for fear of spoiling the friendship. She admired Rosie who had done so much more with her career than Stacey had managed. She was funny and witty but shy which Stacey found so appealing.

Stacey did not consider herself lesbian and in fact had a very casual thing going with one of the men from the gym she went to. In reality though, that was just for the sex. There was nothing more to that and it suited Stacey that way. However, there was something about Rosie that often created a stirring feeling of arousal in her. Stacey wasn't sure if it was physical, although she couldn't deny thinking about what Rosie's breasts might look like free from the constraints of clothing. Clothing that had, in an ideal world, been discarded on the floor in Stacey's own flat. A fantasy she had never shared with anyone. A fantasy she had barely admitted to herself.

She hadn't planned to invite Rosie to hers. She had been filled with guilt and sorrow for her friend when the sentence was read out that her heart has melted. Then when she saw her coming out of the custody area with the uniformed officer, looking every bit the prisoner, she had embraced her friend and blurted it out.

As soon as she'd said it, she regretted it, not wanting to come across as pushy but incredibly, Rosie had agreed. All the way home as she drove the car, she was stealing glances at her friend sitting next to her in the passenger seat. Rosie was obviously struggling to make small talk and was suffering from her experience over the previous hours. Stacey could make out red marks around Rosie's wrists which, Stacey knew, were handcuff marks. She concentrated on not thinking about that and getting distracted, instead making small talk to save Rosie from having to converse too much.

And now, here she was in her flat. Rosie had stayed in the spare room last night. An agonising dilemma for Stacey who just wanted to hold her friend and reassure her that everything would be ok. She couldn't do that though. That would certainly cross a boundary the pair had never crossed before. She had not slept well though. The beds in the two rooms are against the same wall, so Stacey had known that their heads were only a few feet apart, separated by only a couple of sheets of board that make up the wall. So close, but so agonisingly far.

She'd given up relatively early and got up and showered, deciding to make breakfast for the two of them.

Rosie was tucking into the eggs and bacon enthusiastically, obviously having regained her appetite that she hadn't had the previous evening.

"So. What do you want to do today?" asked Stacey.

"I want to get this over with and out of the way. Is going to hang over me otherwise. But then I don't know."

Stacey considered for a moment. "Ok," she said, standing to get her laptop. "Do you have the papers you were given?"

Rosie collected the bundle and for the first time, began to properly look through them all. The top document was very imposing in its own right. It was entitled 'Warrant for Corporal Punishment' in block bold typeface. The new legislation was listed 'Section 37a of Criminal and Civil Justice Act (2018) and The Corporal Punishment (Summary Justice) Regulations (2019)' and then her name, address and date of birth.

Rosie immediately regretted picking the document up. All of the stress and upset from the previous day came flooding back. She continued to read. The offences that Rosie had committed were listed. Then the punishments to which she had been sentenced. She could feel a cool tingle down her spine and into the pit of her stomach.

'A) Twenty (20) cane strokes to the abdomen; B) (1) hour of public humiliation display (restricted audience) with pain stimulant to breasts (restriction), concurrent to the punishment A, above.'

Rosie stopped reading and sat still. Stacey noticed the change in her friend and took the warrant from her to read for herself. "Oh Rosie!" she sighed and held her friends' hand and they sat in silence for a moment.

Rosie cleared her throat and sat up straighter. She took her hand back from Stacey. "It's ok. We knew this. Let's keep going," Rosie said, her voice little more than a whisper.

Stacey began to help sort through the papers, "here we are," she said, "I've found the instructions for the appointment.

"Ok, we can book online or make a call," Stacey said.

"Let's do it online. I don't want to talk to anyone," said Rosie.

"Sure," said Stacey, reaching for the laptop she'd collected earlier. She took the warrant off the table and typed in some details.

Rosie couldn't quite decide how she was feeling. She was really very grateful to Stacey, for her help and support, but she was also embarrassed and ashamed about the upcoming punishment. She tried not to think about what Stacey was actually doing as she watched her type and scroll, her face contorted in concentration and a stray whisp of hair falling down over her cheek.

"Where do you want to go for it?" Stacey asked, "There's a few choices. Some are greyed out for some reason."

"As far away from here as I can possibly go," Rosie responded quickly. "Oh, actually, I can't drive anymore. I'll have to look at trains and busses to.. "

"No, you don't," Stacey interrupted, "I'll take you anywhere you need to go."

Rosie's face coloured red again as the kindness of her friend touched her. Stacey watched this and got up and moved around to where Rosie was sitting and knelt down next to her. She gave Rosie a hug. The first time this had ever happened in their friendship. "I'll help you get through this, Rosie. We can do this," Stacey said as they hugged.

Rosie responded and put her arms around her friend. They embraced for a few moments. Both friends were enjoying it more than they would have had the other know. Stacey broke the hug and went back to the laptop. "We can go to Shrow, is that far enough," Stacey asked. Shrow was about 40 miles away past the next city along the motorway.

Rosie considered this for a moment. She pictured the regional map in her head and thought about the students at university. "Ok, I guess that'll be ok. How soon can I go?" Rosie asked, "I really want to get this over and done with."

Stacey clicked the mouse a couple of times. She looked surprised and then checked the clock on the wall, "Today at 5pm. Do you think we can make that?"

Rosie gulped. Her mind raced. "Bloody hell. I'm not sure I want to do it that quick, do I?"

"Well, it gets it over and done with I suppose" replied Stacey. "Are you working tomorrow though?"

"Errr, yes, I am. But only on research, I'm not teaching, so I could work from home."

"So, what do you want to do?" asked Stacey, "I can book this slot now?"

"Let me just read this a minute," Rosie said as she picked up the leaflet entitled 'Sentenced to Corporal Punishment -- Be Prepared', and quickly read the checklist that it had. "It says I have to be shaved... Errr... down there," she whispered.

"What? Why?" spluttered Stacey, "that's so unfair. Well, ok, you can do that, what else does it say?"

"I have to have washed within 12 hours prior to the punishment, and my hair has to be tied up above my shoulders to," she paused to find the place again, "not interfere with the application of the punishment," she said, quoting from the leaflet.

Stacey could see that her friend was struggling, so decided to take charge a little. "Right then. So, we need to get you in the shower, and I'll get you a razor. Err, what are you like down there?"

"Oh. This is too awful, I can't believe we're having this conversation," Rosie said, despairingly. "I'm not shaved. Let's say, I'm natural. I've never shaved, I've only ever trimmed," Rosie said as her face coloured again.

Stacey had conflicting thoughts here. On one side, she was feeling very bad for her friend, but on the other hand, she had definitely just felt a tingling in her own crotch, at the discussion about Rosie's. This didn't entirely surprise her, she did like Rosie, after all. The circumstance caught Stacey a little off guard though.

In her mind too, Rosie was a little conflicted. She was embarrassed to be having this conversation for sure and embarrassed about the current state of her pubic hair. She was even more embarrassed though, to be having this conversation with Stacey of all people. Stacey was someone who, if she was going to see her naked, Rosie would want to look her absolute best. She also was refusing to acknowledge the tingle in her own pussy that was inexplicable when compared with the shame and embarrassment she was feeling.

"Right then. Let's get sorted," Stacey said, with a hint of decision in her voice. "I'll get this slot booked and I'll get you a towel and a razor so you can get sorted while I clear up the breakfast things."

The absurdity of that sentence struck Rosie, but nevertheless, she stood up and as she did so, she said, "thank you so much for all this. I don't think I could have done it without you," she smiled a rueful smile to her friend.

She took the offered towel and fresh razor and headed into the bathroom. Stacey was left with the laptop and began to finalise the booking on behalf of her friend. There was a whole page of legal declaration, confirming that she was the person sentenced (well, kind of), that she had read and understood all the pre-punishment paperwork and that she complied with all the conditions, that she had not/would not be under the influence of any pain medication and that she understood that to be late or not attend would lead to further punishment. Stacey ticked all of the options and pressed 'submit', an ironic word choice, given the circumstances, Stacey mused.

A confirmation screen came up giving the time, date and location. A banner came up too, advising Stacey that there were a limited number of places available in the observation room and that tickets could be bought for about the same price as a cinema ticket. She was about to shut the laptop in disgust, when a thought occurred to her, and her finger hovered over the mouse button.

Meanwhile, Rosie was enjoying the feeling of the warm water running over her naked body. She had managed to get the shower to a good temperature and was enjoying the relaxation. She found the soap and lathered herself, washing the turmoil of the last two days off her. She eyed the razor sitting on the shelf and decided she might as well get on with it.

She found shaving foam and lathered up, and did her legs and her armpits as usual, before beginning to shave her pubic area. She was able to shave the skin around the vulva without any problem but struggled to get the technique right for the lips around her vagina.

She ended up squatting in the shower trying to pull her skin tight enough to be able to shave.

Back in the kitchen, Stacey heard Rosie shout her name through the bathroom door.

"Are you ok?" she called through the door.

"Do you mind coming in, please?" Rosie called.

Stacey opened the door to the bathroom and was met by a cloud of steam. She could see Rosie still in the shower, naked. The water made her skin shine and her hair was wet, making it look much longer. Stacey's breath caught in her throat, and she focused on appearing relaxed. Rosie looked incredible. She was facing the door and Stacey was enjoying the full-frontal view of her friend, naked and wet, her ample breasts looked incredible, and her curvy body was absolutely delicious. Despite deliberately trying to keep eye contact, Stacey knew she wasn't. Her eyes were drawn across her wet breasts and inevitably down to Rosie's hairless crotch.

"Wow" Stacey muttered, under her breath.

"I'm sorry to ask," Rosie said, interrupting Stacey's thought process, clearly embarrassed, but I can't see if I've managed to get all my hair off. Would you mind having a look please?"

"Err, sure," said Stacey as she took a step into the bathroom, "ok, open your legs a little more." Stacey came closer and knelt down in front of the shower so that she could have a close look at her friend's most intimate parts.

Rosie's face flushed again. She'd lost count of the number of times she's been embarrassed since this started. Here she was, stark naked, asking her friend to inspect her vagina. Still, better Stacey than someone who would increase the punishment if she'd not done it right.

Stacey was inches away from her pussy. So close, she could literally touch it. Only actually a few inches from being able to touch it with her tongue. Rosie had managed to do a good job. The skin was smooth and wet and her most intimate parts were on total and open display. She felt the inevitable twinge in her own crotch and knew she had already been here too long. "Yes. Looks good. You're all clear," said Stacey as she stood back up. She held up a towel for her friend, "Here you go." She forced herself to look away from her friend as she tried to get control of herself but couldn't help herself.

Rosie stepped out of the shower and Stacey instinctively took her hand. Their eyes met for a moment, and they both stopped. Stacey was horribly conflicted. She really wanted to lean in to kiss Rosie on the lips. But she couldn't do that. She couldn't ruin their friendship.

Rosie didn't know what she was thinking on that moment. She'd never thought of herself as lesbian, but she'd certainly been attracted to Stacey, particularly in the last two days. She should be excruciatingly embarrassed by her nudity, but she wasn't, not in front of Stacey. She had a crazy impulse to pull Stacey into a hug, but she resisted. She had no way of knowing what had been going on in her friend's mind.

The moment passed and the pair moved on. Neither knowing what the other was thinking.

Stacey cleared her throat and headed towards to door, "I've booked you in. We have a couple of hours before we need to leave. Come in here a minute, I need to talk to you."

Rosie followed back out into the living area, towelling her hair with an extra towel from the rail.

"When I finished booking you in, an advert came up to buy a ticket for your punishment session to watch you, so I did," Stacey said. She coloured with embarrassment and averted her eyes from her friend. She continued "I, err, just wanted to be there to support you, I guess. I don't have to go, it wasn't very expensive, it was only a few..."

Rosie had walked over to her friend and took her by the hand, interrupting Stacey's flow. She waited for Stacey to look at her and smiled. "That's a lovely thought. I think it will help me to know that you are there. There will be enough people seeing me naked, so you might as well join them, I guess."

"Well. I got to enjoy a sneak preview," Stacey joked.

"Here's another," Rosie said as she dropped the towel to the floor. She had acted entirely on impulse, with no idea what she was doing. She could feel her face burn as she stood there naked in front of her friend with her freshly shaved pussy. Her mouth was dry from nerves "I need to get used to being naked. So, err, here I am." She cleared her throat nervously.

"Wow" said Stacey, unable to keep it to herself this time. She admired her friend's naked body, quite openly. She could see that Rosie's nipples were erect, standing proud on top of the large breasts. She took in her stomach and her thighs, admiring the curves and the smoothness of her skin. She was still damp from the shower and Stacey could smell the soap and shampoo Rosie had used. A few moments had passed before either of them said anything.

Rosie was so ashamed. Mostly of her stomach that stood prominent and proud, much chubbier than she would like. She fought the impulse to try and cover herself with her hands. She forced them to remain at her sides and she watched her friend look her up and down. She gulped and decided.

"If it isn't too weird, will you please squeeze my boobs?" Rosie asked her friend.

"Err... what?" Stacey whispered, barely believing she'd heard her friend right. The surprise was absolutely clear in her face, but there wasn't horror or embarrassment that Rosie could see. There was something else though. Something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Rosie gulped again. She absolutely should not have said that, but now that she had, there was no going back. "I want you to squeeze my boobs. Really hard, until it hurts. I don't want the first time to be in there." She looked at her friend who was now looking back at her face. "Please, I know this is fucked up, but I want to be ready," Rosie said, regretting this ridiculous idea.

"I can't do that. I don't want to hurt you," her friend replied. Her tone of voice was far from definite though. She had spoken softly, and her tone was far from definite.

"That's kind of the point though, isn't it. If you don't, the next person to do it is going to be trying to hurt me, Rosie continued. "I want to have at least some idea what's coming."

Stacey took a step back, considering this development. Her interest was certainly piqued. This was totally weird, but then, how often do you get asked to squeeze a nice pair of boobs?

"Sit in that chair," she said, her voice taking on a much more authoritative, almost commanding tone.

Rosie looked at her, a little surprised. "Er... Ok," she said sitting down. The cold hard wood was a shock against the warmth of her butt.

"Put your arms around the back of the chair and grip tightly, you're going to be restrained when they do it, so let's imagine you are now," Stacey instructed.

Rosie did as she was commanded, a strange feeling coming over her, that she wrote off to the weirdness of the situation. The position had the effect of pushing her breasts out towards Stacey who was now standing over her, in front of the chair.

"Open your legs a little more, you're going to be exposed later," came the second command from Stacey.

Rosie complied and pushed her knees outwards. This had the effect of spreading her pussy, making her feel that much more exposed to her friend. Rosie realised she didn't hate this position, actually.

Stacey moved closer, standing between Rosie's open thighs, "make sure you keep your hands behind your back," she instructed as she took Rosie's left breast in both her hands.

jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers
12