Rosie's DUI - Heading to Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie's breath caught and it felt like an electric charge travelled through her body at the touch. She looked down to watch Stacey's hands. There was no pain, Stacey was gently touching, as if sizing things up. She had a hand on each side, her thumbs touching under the breast and her forefingers meeting at the top.

"Ok. Are you ready," Stacey asked. She looked at her friend, right in the eye. There was something there that Rosie couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Yes, I'm ready," Rosie confirmed. She took a deep breath and held it in anticipation of the onslaught that was to come. She looked down again, watching as Stacey used both hands to grip the base of the breast and squeezed together.

The flesh of the breast ballooned forward, bulging out in front of Stacey's hands. She kept up the pressure, pushing harder until she heard a gasp from her victim. The breast was starting to colour, and her nipple was standing proud, pushed forward by the pressure. Rosie's mind suddenly jumped to an image of Stacey bringing her mouth to the nipple and sucking hard. That imagination caught Rosie a little off guard.

Stacey held the pressure there for another few moments and then broke the imagery by moving to the right breast and repeating the process.

Already, Rosie could see a red mark around the base of her left breast. It hurt, but she was determined to be brave in front of Stacey. Stacey seemed to be putting a lot of effort into the pressure that was making her breast bulge. It was a strange feeling. It was definitely painful, but Rosie was also experiencing the unmistakable symptoms of sexual arousal. She could feel the presence of Stacey in her personal space, and she was liking it. The proximity of her friend being intimate was, without a doubt, making Rosie wet.

Stacey moved back to Rosie's left breast, squeezing tightly with both hands. She was really leaning into it now, her head inches from Rosie's face. Rosie couldn't see Stacey's face because her blonde hair was hanging in the way. Rosie could smell Stacey's hair and her perfume faintly. She took a deep breath, filling her nostrils with the smell.

She grunted in pain as Stacey managed to catch her just right. Stacey kept the pressure up with one hand but moved the other down and gripped a handful of flesh from Rosie's belly. Rosie cowered backwards into the chair but there was nowhere to go. She was mortified that her friend had grabbed her there. Stacey stood for a moment, one hand full of breast and the other full of belly. She was pinning Rosie to the chair. Rosie was keeping her hands behind her. Their eyes met and they stared at each other.

Stacey broke the moment, releasing her grip on Rosie's smooth flesh. She stepped around behind the chair, so she was standing behind her seated target, "lift your chin up," she instructed Rosie.

Rosie did so and felt nothing for a moment, then she felt Stacey cup her breasts, really quite gently, almost tenderly. She was stroking the delicate flesh gently with her thumbs. Rosie was quite definitely turned on now. This wasn't what was supposed to be happening. She was supposed to be in pain. She was about to verbalise her doubts, when her friend upped her efforts and her fingers and thumbs moved to Rosie's nipples that were already erect and aching, they were so hard. It was all Rosie could do to stop a moan of pleasure escaping as Stacey squeezed hard sending shooting pain through her nipples. 'What was the matter with her?' she thought, 'this shouldn't be turning her on!'

Stacey worked the delicate nipples, gently increasing and decreasing pressure. Rosie's breathing had increased, and her pussy was tingling, every sense was heightened. She was caught between being highly sexually aroused and the dread of what was awaiting her, just a few hours away and the reality of why she was sat naked in this chair in the first place.

She realised that Stacey had knelt down behind her. She could feel Stacey's breath on her naked back and it was electrifying. Stacey's hands were moving around her breasts applying relentless pressure. She dug deep in herself not to squeal in delight when her nipple got squeezed.

Neither woman had spoken a word for several minutes now, but they were communicating with each other perfectly. Stacey seemed to know exactly what to do to get Rosie that much closer to orgasm. Rosie was resigned to enjoy this experience. She decided to stop fighting it and was determined to hold out as long as she could. She didn't want to break the spell and for this to be over.

The hands disappeared from her breasts, and nothing was happening. She realised her eyes were closed. She opened them to find Stacey back in front of her. Their eyes met again. Stacey straddled her lap and sat down on her spread knees. She took both breasts in her hands, pushing them together and moved her face closer. She licked a nipple, moving her tongue gently across the surface and then around Rosie's areola. Rosie was struggling to keep control now. As Stacey's tongue moved around her nipple, she found herself thrusting her crotch up, searching for some stimulation.

Stacey lifted her head again to look at Rosie. She was first to move in, but Rosie met her halfway. They kissed. A long, passionate kiss.

Rosie brought her hands around to the front to touch Stacey, but Stacey pushed them back, "I told you to keep your hands there!" she commanded before kissing her again full on the lips. "As you clearly can't be trusted, you best get yourself into the bedroom."

They both stood up. Stacey gripped both of Rosie's wrists behind her and pushed her towards her own bedroom. Rosie was willingly guided, every bit the prisoner, but a very willing one.

The bedroom door closed behind them.

Two hours later, they were getting closer to running late. They both showered and dressed, Rosie in the loose-fitting tracksuit with consideration for the return journey once she'd received her punishment.

They made it to Stacey's car and got on the road towards the Punishment Centre, where Rosie would pay her debt to society. They hadn't spoken much, there hasn't really been need to. It had just seemed right. Now they were in the car, they were making small talk about anything except punishment and their recently changed friendship status.

As they got closer to the Punishment Centre, the conversation dried up. Rosie was focusing on the trauma that last ahead of her while Stacey was sad for her friend and felt guilty about the situation, but at the same time, couldn't help the tingle in her crotch when she imagined her tied up and exposed.

They arrived in the car park of the centre. The main entrance looked like a court or other official government building. "Right. Come on. Let's get this over with," Rosie said, looking at her watch. She put her hand on the door handle of the car.

"Wait!" Stacey exclaimed, putting her hand onto Rosie's thigh. Rosie turned back towards her. "I'm going to be right there with you. You're strong and you can do this," she pulled Rosie towards her and kissed her on the lips, somewhere between delicately and urgently. Rosie kissed back, and they embraced.

Rosie got out and they both headed to the door. There was a sign that read 'Reception' and they entered the imposing building. Inside, it was like any other office. Rosie realised she had been expecting manacles and cages hanging from the walls like a classic dungeon and silently admonished herself for being so stupid.

There was a reception desk with a pleasant looking blonde woman sitting there watching them as they stood there, a little unsure. Stacey took the lead. "Err, my friend has an appointment and I, er, I have a ticket," she managed to say, beginning to blush.

"Name please?" the receptionist enquired of Rosie, ignoring Stacey

Rosie gave all her personal details, and the receptionist took her photo ID, examining it carefully and comparing the picture with Rosie standing in front of her.

Eventually, she was satisfied and returned her ID to her, "you might want to ask your friend here to keep hold of your stuff for you," she advised.

A machine next to her on the desk made a whirring sound and produced a plastic wrist band which the blonde woman picked up and hospital style identification wrist band for Rosie to wear. Rosie held her hand out and the receptionist fastened it around her wrist. "This has a barcode which links back to your file and the sentence passed down by the Court. It will need to be scanned a number of times during this process as the technicians instruct you," she said and then she read from her screen for the next bit. "I must warn you that any failure on your part to follow any request or instruction by any member of staff may result in your punishment today being increased or you being reported for the offence of Obstruction of a Judicial Process which carries a maximum penalty of six weeks in a short stay prison." She glanced up at Rosie, a softer look on her face, "now go and wait over there with the others and they will call you when they are ready. It shouldn't be too long."

"Miss," she said, directing her words to Stacey, "you should head up those stairs over there and there's a spectator reception up there," smiling curtly.

Rosie turned to go as instructed, but Stacey caught her hand, giving it a squeeze. "I'll be there for you -- just look for me in the crowd and keep eye contact with me!" she leant in for another kiss, but Rosie moved it to a hug, not sure about kissing in public, especially here. Stacey embraced her non the less and they went their separate ways.

12