All Comments on 'Rosie's DUI - Heading to Punishment'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ToalldaysToalldaysover 1 year ago

Very good story! Looking forward to the coming chapters!

titoCA321titoCA321over 1 year ago

I love the dynamics of the relationship that you have Rosie & Stacey in.

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year ago

Great story, with good relatable characters that I can empathise with. Good stuff. I'm very much looking forward to the next part.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

What a great antidote to the post-Christmas blues ! Superb writing as always. Waiting eagerly for the tale to continue. You rock !

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year ago

This is a beautiful love story as well as a hot punishment tale. I absolutely loved the combination of the two. It was worth the long wait after reading Chapter one so long ago.

jdb12399jdb12399over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments everyone. It's great to hear feedback, good or bad (although good is best, obvs 😁).

The punishment itself is in the next chapter which has now been published.

WoodnponyridrWoodnponyridr11 months ago

Can’t wait to read more punishment Center stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES