All Comments on 'Rosy is Punished by the Vicar'

by lovingonanisland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice

I like the way you sucked George,it was described very nicely. Nice female perspective too, you sound like you've lived it.

lovingonanislandlovingonanislandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
thankyou

I just love to be forgiven.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 5 years ago
wow

sweet little tits in your Bio picture nothing like in your story

lovingonanislandlovingonanislandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
tits

My tits look a bit different when I'm horny. when you suck on the nipples they go all fat and purple, especially if I've had the clamps on or when I've been milking them hard.

CherryTart300CherryTart300about 4 years ago
Ohh yesss

What a hot story. I can imagine Rosie’s fat clamped tits as she brings herself to orgasm. Oh and the Vicars monster cock ripping her hymen. This is what dreams are made off. I had to have myself a nice wet frig while reading.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I let my minister fuck me. I was a virgin in my twenties, and I wanted him to be my first. He licked my pussy. How you described her intense orgasms and the feelings in her pussy when his cock went inside her so deep and touched her G-spot are so real. I came so hard on his beautiful cock, and I felt like I was going to pee. We had sex often and loved it. The feeling of having such a man's penis inside me is almost overwhelming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous