Rosy is Punished by the Vicar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good God! What's going on here...'

'Evening father. Just leaving...' and he was out of the door and gone.

I stared up at Father Hughes, our vicar. He was a tall, muscular, scary man. We were all a bit afraid of him. He was all fire and brimstone preaching. He was a good preacher so it was hard to explain why he was in a backwater like this. Someone said he'd once fucked a nun but nobody really believed it. Except me. I hoped it was true. I hoped he'd fucked her till she begged for mercy. And now, looking up at him, since I was on my knees, the taste of cum fresh in my mouth, shivering and shuddering with the need to cum myself, it seemed to me quite believable, since I could see that there was a giant bulge in under his robes...there was something about his face. Something about the way he was looking at me. He was looking at my tits. He looked... hungry, like a lion... oh God...

Stop it, Rosy!

'N...nothing's going on Father.' I realised that one of my tits was exposed, the pert nipple fat and juice. No wonder he was staring. My lips were wet with saliva. I was on the edge of cumming. I was desperate to finish myself in private, to cum and cum in lust and loveliness... I saw his glance linger on the tit as I put it away. I wasn't wrong about the bulge. Oh God... I decided it was best to try to cry. I put on a tragic face.

'Oh Father, thank God you came in...'

He took in the situation. "Rosy, did he force you?'

Staring at him I shook my head slowly. Tears filled my eyes.

'Rosy, do you need to confess?'

I nodded.

The confession box was dark. I sat there for a moment, composing myself, trying to resist the urge to tweak my horny teats. I heard his sympathetic voice, and he said I must tell him everything. And that's when I cracked. I couldn't pretend any more. I couldn't tell him I'd been forced. I couldn't pretend I wasn't lusting for cock. He would be able to help me. He was the priest.

I told him everything. Everything. I explained about my hot pert teats, how I loved to play with them, how I could even suck them by myself. I told him how I liked to clamp them sometimes, and I wore the clamps to sing in the choir. I told him how I liked to pleasure myself in church, just me and my fingers and my hot fat tits, so that I could cum and praise the Lord at the same time. I told him how George had fucked my mouth and I had loved it, how I had loved the humiliation, the kneeling, the orders. I told him how my orgasms were just getting too big, and too long, and sometimes I just couldn't stop cumming. I told him how I imagined him fucking a noun and hoped she had cried and begged him to stop as he rode her. I told him I was so frantic now that I didn't know what to do, that I was afraid I would fuck the next man I saw. I told him I had loved the cum, had wanted it, wanted more, much more... I told him God made me this way and I truly believed that, by serving myself up on the altar I was offering my orgasms to Him. I told him I wanted to be used and fucked and spanked and filled like a slut...

Do you think I overdid it? Did I say too much about the taste of cum, about a fat knob in my throat, about imagining cock as I fucked myself?

Maybe. After I had finished there was a long silence. I could hear Father Hughes breathing heavily.

'Father?' I was afraid I had shocked him, that he wouldn't like me.

Then he said, 'Rosy. You have sinned appallingly. You have used the altar as a tool for your sinful behaviour. I am afraid you will need to be punished. You are a slut of Satan and we must take Satan from you.'

'Oh God,' I started to shiver with nerves, they weren't going to make me a nun, were they? 'What will I need to do, Father?'

'You need to drink communion wine. And then we will see...'

I heard footsteps, heard him talking to someone, then he came back with a silver chalice full of wine. I stared at the dark red liquid.

'I need to drink all of that?'

'All of it. We must cleanse your sin...'

I drank it.

Almost immediately I felt strange. I saw Father Hughes smiling a me with a strange expression. I saw lights. I heard voices, men's voices. After that everything went rather swimmy. I was dreaming I was far away. I was naked on a beach, lying spread out in the sun, and a huge salivating man was kneeling over me. He was ugly, he was angry, he was dark. Yet even as I shuddered and cried in the dream I lay back and spread my legs and his face was between my thighs and his thick lips sank down onto my hot swollen clit. I arched and screamed and urged him on as he drew it into his mouth and started to suckle on it, tonguing and chewing and pulling and drawing at it as if he were juicing an orange.

And in the dream, I fired and moaned as he fed on my clit, fingering my pussy as it poured hot juices, probing my ass, double finger-fucking me as he ate my ripe fruit... And I thrust my clit at him, pushing my pussy onto his tongue as he worked me, grabbing his head and pushing him into me as he tongued me and I begged and begged for more as I shuddered and shuddered and came in a great roar as he gripped my clit between his teeth and pulled my treacherous nipples tight and hard...

'Aaaaarrrrrrrrghhh...

When I awoke I was lying on my back on the altar. I was covered in a cool cloth. I was naked underneath it. My clit felt hot and swollen and wild, almost as if someone had been licking it, sucking it, loving it, eating it... almost as if it hadn't been a dream. I was gasping wildly, sweat on my body, my teats erect...

As I opened my eyes and the church came back into focus I became aware of Father Hughes, fully robed. He was looking at me with that strange, hot look. Beside him was the curate, greasy Trevor who used to stare at my tits and lick his lips. Trevor grinned and wiped his tiny Hitler moustache. His chin was wet with saliva. There were candles all around. Soft music was playing. The lights on the altar were on but the rest of the church was in darkness. I had no idea what time it was.

'Rosy Jones. Lovely pussy. Lovely performance.'

I stared at him. I hated Trevor, he was a perv with soft creepy hands. 'What performance?'

Trevor smiled. 'Oh I've been eating your beautiful fat clit, Rosie Jones. No wonder you're in trouble with a clit like that. I did my best to get those demons out of it but it seemed you are just infested...you were cumming and cumming as I fucked you with my tongue...'

I glared at him. 'What are you talking about? Father?'

Father Hughes smiled darkly. 'Oh Rosy. You must be punished. Trevor has been eating your pussy in an effort to exorcise the Devil but he could not seem to bring your orgasm to an end. You were cumming for almost an hour. This will not do. We need to find a way to finish this...'

'You mean Trevor... whilst I was unconscious...that's assault...'

'Oh Rosy you were not unconscious. The drug has made you forget but you were very involved. You begged for Trevor's mouth on your clit...'

'Your clit is so fat and juicy, Rosy,' said Trevor, beaming through his slitty eyes, 'I put my fingers deep in your ass as I pleasured your pussy. You loved it. You begged for more...'

'I did not, you liar...'

'Oh you did, Rosy look...' He turned his phone on and I could hear myself, the Rosy of my dream, moaning and begging, 'Trevor, oh yeah, oh oh God yes I love that... oh Trevor eat my pussy, oh God tongue me harder, finger me, yes, oh God yes...' and Trevor grunting and slobbering and laughing and saying, 'oh Reverend, she won't stop...what shall we do?...'

The memories were coming back to me now, Trevor's tongue pushing and probing deep into my pussy, licking and stroking my fat clit, chewing and teasing my pussy lips, Trevor wolfing on my clit like a burger king, Trevor tweaking my tits as he chews my clit...

I glared at him 'this is a trick...,' and then I suddenly focussed on what the vicar had said. Ignoring fat Trevor and his smug self-satisfied look I said, "did you say you're going to exorcise me?'

There was a long silence. Then Father Hughes said, 'oh after a fashion, Rosy. You must be punished, and punished hard and long. We have to release your orgasm properly for the glory of the Lord... I am afraid Trevor and I will have to use both our cocks. Mine is rather large but it is the only way...'

'Your cocks? but you're the vicar...?'

'We will begin now...'

'Begin?' I stared at the bulge in his cassock. My excitement was rising. 'But I can't...'

'The Reverend means you owe penance to the lord. Holy cocks, slut, and tongues and fingers. We need to pull your tits and lick and chew and suckle on that lovely fat clit whilst you suck and fuck for the lord...'

Trevor was clearly in his element. He was positively drooling as he looked at me. I stared at him in distaste. His little piggy eyes were full of lust. As I watched he opened his pants and got out his softly bent cock, long and slim and wet with precum, and started to rub it to hardness...' My clit stirred.

I couldn't fancy Trevor. I stared at his glorious cock in horror as it began to harden like a giant snake. I'd got it bad if I wanted to worship Trevor's cock. 'Oh God. Trevor, you must be joking... Oh Father I can't. I'm a good girl...I've never fucked'

The vicar smiled, and I could see he was working himself under his robes, 'the devil doesn't seem to care.'

Trevor smirked and lifted the cloth. 'Father, shall I begin...? I thought I might finger her a little...'

Father Hughes nodded at him. and I felt Trevor's fat fingers start to stroke and tease my virgin pussy.

I wriggled half-heartedly but I didn't know what to do. 'Father please. Stop him...'

"Keep still little slut...!' The vicar sounded masterful, like in his sermons. I froze. Trevor's probing fingers teased on.

'Oh nice pussy, Rosy. Do you like that? I think your pussy likes that. I can feel the juices, ...'

I shuddered weakly, staring at the vicar. 'Get off me, I don't want you fingering me, Reverend please...let me do penance some other way,' but I was terrified because I loved it. I loved horrible Trevor's horny fat fingers on my pussy lips, playing, pinching and tweaking, teasing my clit and pushing on the little hood. I liked the wet feeling as he parted my lips and probed the entrance to my slit. I loved it as he put his finger and thumb on each side of my clit hood and squeezed so that the clit popped out. I loved it when he pressed his tongue onto that wild swollen knob of mine and rasped it... Any minute now I would crack, they would see how I wanted it...

The vicar was rubbing roughly under his cassock. I wanted to see his cock. 'That's right Trevor,' he sounded strained now. I could hear the lust in his voice. 'Spread her pussy. Don't be gentle, she needs it good and rough to be forgiven...'

I arched my back in pleasure. Trevor's fingers slid into me, three or four, found my hymen, started to play and push at it...'

'Oh God... please...no...' but I didn't try to get away. I wanted to be forgiven.

Trevor's fingers were rough-fucking me now, probing and feeling... 'oh Rosy you're so wet, you're going to love fat cock in you...'

'Father please. I don't want Trevor to fuck me...'

'You want to atone don't you?'

I stared at the priest. "I must let him fuck me to atone?'

He was half lost as he worked his own cock. I could see the flush on his face, the lust, the readiness. He was going to fuck me too. 'Oh yeah fuck and double fuck...'

Double fucked. Excitement rose in me. Forgiveness matters. I needed to be forgiven. I had double fucked myself with church candles but it wasn't the same. Trevor's fingers probed me, pushed, explored...

'She's tight and hot father. She's a virgin... Oh Rosy... look what I have for you...' And now I saw Trevor's incredible erect prick. It had swollen now, and it was enormous, completely out of proportion to the man himself, straight and thick and pale with a fat pink head.

Now the Vicar spoke. His voice was shaking with lust. 'The Lord wants Trevor to fuck you first now whilst I watch.... I love to watch...'

'Oh God oh God...'

'Say you agree slut. It is your punishment for your ours of masturbation on the altar...'

'Oh God... I agree...'

I groaned and lay back, and I felt Trevor's hard, hot prick staring to stroke against my virgin pussy, and as he began to rhythmically and firmly rub and stroke my clit with his huge slippery purple helmet, he pulled on one nipple and his mouth closed on my other fat teat.

I fired up like a whore. Everything turned on, my cunt, my clit, my tits, my mouth... Aaaargh.. oh God yeah.', I started to shudder. Trevor's cock was stroking my hungry pussy as he was mouthing and sucking my fat teat and it was all I ever dreamed of, 'Oh Gooooooooooddddddd' I was trying not to cum. I didn't want to cum for Trevor.

Trevor was feasting and gobbling on my tits, kneading and pulled and yanking, and all the time his hot wet cock nosed at me, parting my pussy lips like a horny monster, pushing and probing. Now he it was nudged between the lips, touching the entrance to my inner cum as he stroked my swollen pussy. 'Master?'

'She is cumming Trevor. Let your cum begin Rosy, Trevor prepare her pussy for my cock, I am ready...'

I was already working towards cumming, shuddering and begging, 'oh do that more, oh God that's good, please I'll do anything...'

Trevor laughed at me. 'You like that Rosy? You like my cock in you? You're not so scornful of old Trevor now. You're my slut now...do you like Trevor's cock...?'

'Oh yes...'

'Yes what?'

"Yes Trevor...'

'Yes what?'

"Yes Master pleas fuck me Master...'

'Oh lovely ..... ' and his hot cock began to drive in. It pushed against my hymen, firm and velvet, forceful and determined... this was really happening, I could feel my hymen stretching as the cock leaned into me and my hungry cunt tried to urge it in....and as he leaned his weight against me he played with my teats, twisting and pulling them as he laughed at my wanton face, 'I've just realised vicar, I'm preparing a highway for the lord...' And as he laughed there the mushroom-shaped cockhead forced and pushed and the stretching filed me and aroused me more than ever before and as I lifted my hips to take him hard and deep he made a great heaving thrust as his fat buttocks pushed forwards and his hard fat cock assaulted my hymen like an invading army, Trevor the fat curate fucking the virgin slut, and he was grunting with lust as I struggled and cried 'oh no father I can't please it won't go...' and I felt my hymen start to give... it was half gone, I could tell, he wasn't in, he wasn't out... he was there, in my hymen, he had talk fucked me, but he had stopped I moaned and shivered and arched and prepared... I reached for his thin straining buttocks, I tried to force him into me...

'Oh God, oh fuck me, oh please master do it...'

Wild waves of feeling racked me, my pussy wanted cock, but Trevor pulled out of me, pulling his cock away as I moaned, bereft....

'She's ready, your reverence...'

And then as I lay there naked and spread, my pussy ripe and hot and on the verge of cumming, my hymen half gone, I saw my fate at last. The vicar took off his robe and there sprang the hugest, most monstrous distorted cock I have ever seen, before or since. Huge and veined and twisted and purple. It reared terrifyingly. My eyes opened wide and I started to shudder and struggle. Ten inches, he has, the vicar, and as thick as a tree trunk...

Then he said, 'beg for deliverance from the devil, Rosy, this is your penance...'

'Oh, Reverend Master, oh God please be gentle...'

'I'm going to tweak your hot little titties whilst the vicar fucks you Rosy... oh yeah, oh look at you writhing, you like that don't you... do you like me pulling them like that... oh look Vicar how she moans as I tweak her teats... put it in her, vicar, put it in the slut...'

No wonder Trevor had half opened my hymen -- there was no way I could have taken that prick. I still couldn't. The helmet was enormous, nearly black, like athe cocks you see in porn cock, on the end of the long brown shaft. I should have expected it, the vicar was from West Africa and I had heard about black cock but Oh God I had never dreamed of one so huge....I was shuddering with expectation, desperate to be penetrated, desperate to be fucked, and Trevor was laughing and filming me as the Reverend's warm slippery GIANT cockhead was filling the space between my wet pussy lips, and there was no space, it was vast, it was enormous, and I shuddered as the cock suddenly geared up, swelling and heating and I knew he was taking me now.... and the driving forceful plunge began and I cried out as I felt the beginning of a hard, forceful, thrusting, relentless... his face was contorted in lust

'God gave me a giant cock for sluts like you. You feel me stretching you? You feel me on your hymen? I'm going to split it now, Rosy, you're going to be mine...'.

Trevor's fingers twisted and pulled my teat and I shuddered and shivered and everything stopped as the cock started to thrust...

'Oh God yes...'

'Take my cock for the Lord.'

Pushing me, stretching me, spreading and forcing and driving, and my teats were tweaked and my clit was throbbing and my back was arched as he drove and drove, and my hymen fought back and he drew back slightly and then, as my orgasm was cumming, firing and wild, and I could feel it building, and I shouted, 'oh God take me use me fill me do me... arrrrrghhh...'

'Lord take this penitent girl, fill her with my cock...'

And then with a mighty force and a great surge of power his fat cockhead plunged through my resistant hymen, driving into me like a battering ram opening a fortress, he spread me, he forced my hymen into submission, he took my virgin flower with a great roar as he fucked his way in, forcing it deep into me, riding the waves of my huge spasming cum as he opened my horny cunt up to the world of his probing cock.

'Arrggghhhhhhh ...'

I roared in lust and pain as he rode through, his great swollen length sinking into me, plunging open a route through my tight muscular sheath, gliding and stretching and filling and heating me up like an underground train filling the tunnel, and he was all cock and it was in me as I shivered and struggled... And I was shivering and crying and contracting on his enormous tool...

'Oh Father, oh God, oh yes put it in me...'

'Oh Rosy, look at you. You like that so much. Look at your fat teats. Look at you thrusting and begging...'

I was cumming like a train, roaring and spasming on that vast cock. I was thrusting and riding that giant fat cock. I was taking it and using it and urging it and begging for it...

Trevor was tweaking my tits and the vicar was throbbing inside me, seeming to swell and heat and as I shuddered and struggled he plunged deeper, warm and long and full, using the whole length of me, deep and long, stretching me inside until I took the whole of him, advancing into port, filling the dark tunnel. As I felt his shaft rub up alone the remains of my hymen and his fabulous cockhead pushing on my cervix.

'Oh yeah.. oh we're all the way in Rosy. Do you like to be filled? Do you like that?'

'Oh God yes, oh vicar fuck me for the Lord I am your servant...'

He was on all fours, cock filling me, balls dangling.

'Rosy you have given yourself to the lord...play with my sack as I fuck you.'

'Oh master, may I?' I was shuddering. Something was happening to my insides. "Master have you cum...?' I knew so little, I thought that was it. I didn't know that when you fuck you don't just enter.

'No Rosy. I have only begun.'

And my fucking began. And as I started to play with his tight fat sack and I moaned and begged the glorious thrusting fucking started to use and ride me, his huge fat cock like a piston, pumping and banging, rough and hard, filling and stretching. Oh God I was still cumming. I was cumming and spasming as he roughed and used me, and I was loving it so much.