Rosy is Punished by the Vicar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted as he fucked, riding my soft wet cunt un a plunging rocking ride of triumph, and I felt his rough veiny shaft heating and rubbing my vaginal wall, stoking the fires of my G spot as his delicious fat glans pumped at my cervix, banging my womb, rocking my ovaries as I cried and begged. Oh God he fucked me, his long thick shaft using me, abusing me, filling me, banging me. I moaned and cried as he fucked, and Trevor pinched and squeezed my teats till I screamed with pleasure and pain. Oh it was good, and I rose to meet every thrust as he piston-fucked in and out, thrusting from his tight brown buttocks, his cock a weapon, driving down into me to the hilt till his balls banged on my perineum, pulling back till his glans was over my clit, thrusting and banging and thrusting and banging as I shuddered and begged.

I longed to suck and fuck and pleasure that cock, I begged to serve and as he rode me, he worked me, his fingers pulling my teats, licking them, chewing them. I cried and begged for more cock as he pulled out, but it was only to turn me onto all fours, down now from the altar and on my knees, and as I braced like a bitch, my tits hot and swinging, my juicy fat clit fat as a fig, the vicar plunged that great fat back into my sweet tight horny passage again. And the new sensation as the fat cock rubbed on my front wall was glorious. My G spot, never touched before, a started to glow and play and I begged for it, panting and lusting and begging for cock, begging to suck Trevor as my Master fucked me. He was driving all the way taking me like a bitch as my tits swung and dangled, fucking me till my tits bounced and I begged and pleaded for more. And as I arched and urged Trevor giggled and fed his fat white cock into my gasping mouth.

Oh Glory... and I had a giant cock fucking me as I spasmed and sucked Trevor's glorious fat knob. Oh how I sucked and gobbled as the Reverend fucked me, and as he fucked me he spanked me and the gorgeous blows of the flat of his hand saw me gripping and spasming and wolfing on my Master Trevor.

Oh reader they kebabbed me like a Christmas turkey. As Father Hughes fucked me his fingers probed my great swollen clit and my orgasm continued to break in waves on them, and I was cumming and cumming, an endless spasm as his giant cock fucked me harder and harder, banging my cervix and my ovaries, filling me and using me as I sucked and feasted and gobbled on Trevor, loving and lusting, slobbering and grunting as I fed and pleasured and licked and played, my fingers deep in his arse as I gobbled and mumbled my lust.

It went on and on, that giant cock seemed inexhaustible. My own cum was starting to build again, like a tsunami.. .and now as it started to wash towards the shore I could feel that they were starting to cum too.

I started to moan and cry as I sucked and fucked. I was shivering and shaking and great shudders were racking me. I heard them saying, 'here she cums, the slut is cumming...' and I realised their plan for when the great climax came... but somehow they held me, they slowed, they waited.

I was desperate to cum, sobbing, begging, reaching for their cocks as they pulled out of me. They looked even bigger, the two glorious cocks, and as the vicar lifted me from the altar. I dropped to my knees and begged to suck and fuck but instead I was ordered to stand.

I stood, naked, tits purple, pussy wet with lust, barely able to stand as my clit was so huge. Trevor sat on the alter chair, his pale cock glistening, fat and proud. I stared down at his smug face.

'Fuck my cock, Rosy... climb on Trevor, face first, that's it, so I can reach your lovely fat titties...'

Humiliation filled me, and I loved it. 'Please sir let me do what you want...'

'Ride my fat cock Rosy and give me your boobies...''

And I moved to stand astride him and in shuddering joy and lust forced my ow pussy down onto hi rearing cock, till I was impaled on his rigid member like a slave, and as I shivered and moaned I started to ride him gorgeously, surginc and rocking and riding as I wanked his shaft with my pussy. He moaned and chewed one teat lustily as I felt my pleasure building...

'Keep cumming for the Lord, whore...,' and now I felt the vicar's giant cock start to force its hot lubed way into my ass.

I was to be ass fucked, but I was so tight. I struggled and fought but they held me, Trevor still suckling my teats, filling my pussy, and although I wriggled and begged the relentless giant slippery dick forced my tight pucker open, open, stretching and stretching it as I begged and cried.

Oh God it stretched me as Trevor swelled inside me, and the feeling of it was hot and fabulous and my G spot wild as I started to push on that cockhead, forcing myself onto it, forcing him into me until suddenly my horny tissues opened for him and he slid deeper, deeper than I had ever dreamed possible, twelve inches of vast cock driving down into the depths of my virgin back way, down into the dark lusty heat of me, down to my G spot.

I was double impaled. 'Oh God, Oh I love it...'

'Oh Reverend, I feel your cock through her pussy.'

'We must double fuck her Trevor. It is the Lord's command...'

'Fuck our cocks, slut... and cum as you fuck.'

And somehow, with a lust and a strength I didn't think he had, Trevor surged up to standing and I was so full of shaft and helmet, two sacs on my perineum gorgeous and firm - and they were supporting me in a double pumping, alternating, glorious rhythm as the vicar started to ride my ass, as Trevor rode my pussy, and they were both holding me as they rode me long and hard and delicious, and I was riding them wild and free. Oh God the friction was wild as we found a rhythm and they rocked into me and I to them, their double fucking me was my double fucking them, and I arched and gripped as they plunged me in a glorious alternating fuck, harder and faster and rougher and darker, like a two-stroke engine, one TWO, one TWO, pulling teats, fucking me and spanking, fucking and using, fucking and filling, fucking and spanking, fucking me and pulling my sore aching teats... the rasping shafts, the banging cockheads, so full, so tight, my G spot glowing with lust, me urging them on, 'oh wonderful fuck, oh yeah, oh masters...' until I could feel them both building up to their glorious cum...

Oh I rode and bounced and lusted and begged them. And then, at last, Trevor was beginning his explosion into my pussy, pleasuring me as I thanked him by gripping with my pussy and driving onto him, and felt his hot fat cock swell as my Master the vicar was building up to explode in my ass, and the two cocks swelled and strained they exploded into me. And as they came and came I was still shuddering and cumming too, in a glorious wild double end to my orgasm.

My orgasm was finally over. I was a good girl again.

Exhausted, we collapsed together on the church floor, cocks in my hands, tits in their mouths. Of course I suckled them clean, licking every drop from every crevice, teasing and suckling and playing and licking and loving it, before they me to kneel before them, bringing one great cock after another to a glorious load of cum.

Cleaning the church took on an extra dimension after that. There were always lots of spills to clean. The vicar, as it turned out, needed his cum drunk on a daily bases whereas Trevor liked to spank me and sometimes he just liked to watch. Sometimes they brought other vicars. On All Saints day, I was gloriously shared as I lay baked on the altar and cock after cock took me and filled me. I'll tell you about that another day.

I was a good girl, but in a different way. I was very good, a servant of the cloth. Of the cloth and the cock. The devil might be gone but there is a naughty angel here now. I wonder, sometimes, if there might be other churches to clean. or just your kitchen, maybe? Or your garden shed? I'm not averse to being on all fours. And I've such a lot to be forgiven for.