Rosy's Trial Ch. 01

Story Info
A gangbang trial in Rhodenia is difficult to win - for women.
911 words
3.66
35.5k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- This is a fictional story. Such acts in real life are despicable and punishable by a court of law. I don't condone these acts in real life, and neither should anyone else

'So, Ms. Rosy, state your full name for the court.'

'Rosy Daniella.'

'What case are you here for.'

'I was gangbanged nonconsensually by these three men.'

'Okay, so let us proceed with the hearing. Give us a physical description of yourself.'

Rosy had no lawyer, as she couldn't afford one.

'I am 5'8 and have long black hair, with blue eyes.'

'What size are your tits, Ms. Rosy.'

'My breasts are 40H.'

'That's not what I asked, Rosy'

Rosy shuddered. The attorney had left the façade of respect, and the Ms. was gone. The country of Rhodenia had very anti-female laws. Winning such a case was unheard of because the all-male courts had no semblance of female respect.

'M...my tits are 40H'

'I think it would be more accurate to say your honking large tits, right?'

Rosy almost cried, 'My honking large tits are 40H'

'You are really hot indeed. Do you remember what you were wearing?'

'I was wearing a short skirt, and a crop top.'

'So what happened next.'

'I was passing through a street when one of them tripped me, and I fell flat on my breasts'

'Fat tits, Rosy. That part is relevant. We are trying to gain as accurate a picture of the crime, and thus be descriptive. If you make this mistake again, you'll be held in contempt of court.'

'I fell flat on my big fat tits. Then as I got up, another came and started to grope the pink nipples at the ends of my gigantic tits. Then the rest came and surrounded me.'

'Did your horny nipples become erect on being groped?'

'How is that relevant?'

'It indicates you might have been aroused and wanted to be fucked. It doesn't prove consent, but certainly increases the chances of it.'

Rosy knew that it was biological, and didn't prove squat, but she also knew the court wasn't going to listen to her biological explanation anyway.

'I d...d...don't think they were.' Rosy spluttered. This case was not going as planned.

'Objection', claimed the defendant. 'They were large and pointy, and jutted out.'

'The only way to be certain is to replicate the situation.' Said the prosecutor. 'Rosy, remove your top, and let Jason fondle those huge udders for a minute.'

Having no choice, Rosy humiliatingly reluctantly removed her top, and the court watched her with lust. In a minute, the ultra-hot bitch was standing topless. The prosecutor gasped as her large milky white tits were visible. He himself wanted to grope them and fuck the shit out of the blue-eyed slut, but this was not the time for it.

'Now Mr. Jason, replicate the situation that occurred.'

Jason smiled at Rosy, whose pussy quivered remembering how he used and abused her for so long. Both of her nether holes were still loose and gaping from all the stretching she had endured. Jason came to her. Rosy closed her eyes, mentally getting ready for the groping to start again. But she was surprised when she received a sharp, tight slap to her right tit.

'AAAAAAAHHH' Poor Rosy complained, opening her eyes. That really hurt!

'Your honor, first we have to simulate the falling flat on her tits part too.' Jason stated earnestly. 'Granted.' The judge said. Rosy winced as the slap to her other tit came.

Now Jason started groping her. His large hands started to massage her even larger breasts, particularly fondling her nipples and kneading them repeatedly. Rosy felt them getting harder and gazed in horror. Why was this happening!

'Your honor, see they are hard and pointy.' Jason said, pulling both her nipples and stretching them out, to make them clearer to the judge. That hurt!, thought Rosy.

'Indeed. Rosy, this court holds you in contempt for lying about being horny before your alleged fucking.'

'S...s...sorry your honor' Rosy spluttered.

'As a punishment for lying about her tits, your honor, may I recommend that she should be forced to endure the rest of the trial topless, to punish her shameless tits?' Asked the prosecutor.

'Granted.'

And thus Rosy found herself standing topless, exposing her erect nipples and big tits to the entire court. She wanted to die of shame, but walking away now would mean she was guilty of a false accusation, a sentence that carried years of prison.

'The rest of them came to surround me. They called me degrading names and slapped me again and again. They pinched my pointy, erect nipples, and started fingering my vagina...'

'Cunt, pussy, and hoo-ha are the only words allowed, Rosy. This is not a sex-ed class.'

'They started fingering my p...p...pussy, and then...'

'Hairless or hairy?'

'H...h...hairless, sir.' She stammered.

'So do you shave your pussy regularly?'

'Y...y...yes.'

'Why, may I ask?'

'B...b...because I like to.'

'So you are mentally prepared to be fucked all the time, Rosy, right?'

'I have only had sex with one person in my entire life, my ex-boyfriend.'

'So you have been fucked multiple times before in your hairless hoo-ha?'

'Y...yes.'

'State it fully.'

'Yes, I have been fucked multiple times in my hairless hoo-ha.' Rosy mewled pathetically, close to crying.

'Interesting. Continue.' The prosecutor smiled. He had succeeded in portraying her as a slut in front of the judge. This trial was going great.