Rosy's Trial Ch. 04

Story Info
Rosy is in prison now, but will her troubles end?
2.3k words
4.13
19.7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is better if you read the preceding chapters, but they aren't a prerequisite for enjoying this.

Rosy was taken to the maximum-security women's prison. The two prison guards responsible for her gazed at her. She was sentenced to three months of nude jail ie: she couldn't wear clothes. This was not unheard of, but was certainly not common. And certainly not for someone who was as hot as her.

The senior guard was named Jan. She gazed at the nude specimen infront of her. Rosy was shuddering with nervousness and humiliation, shame clearly retched on her cheeks. She was handcuffed, and trying to hide her cunt with her cuffed hands, but leaving her tits bare to the public. Her 40H tits made Jan question her own sexuality.

The other one was temporary, a man named Tyrone, responsible for ensuring the integration of Rosy into the prison. He would be gone in an hour. He was known for being too liberal in contraband cavity search, and Rosy was one woman who was a hell of less likely to not be violated during his 'searches.'

'Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs.' Tyrone ordered.

'W...why?' asked Rosy. She was expecting all sorts of indignities in her three month stint from the prisoners, and was prepared to comply, because in a maximum security prison, prisoners would really fuck her up.

'Strip search for drugs is necessary, bitch.' He grinned.

Bitch, thought Rosy. It was clear she wouldn't be getting much respect. And why should she? She was sentenced to nude sentence, ie: she was butt naked, while everyone else was fully clothed in here. Dignity was out of the question.

Forcing the nude beauty against the wall, the officer uncuffed her, put her hands behind her back, and recuffed her. Forcing her hands back made Rosy's oversized tits jut out even more, making Tyrone's mouth water. He wanted to slap them hard, and fuck the shit out of her, but he had to be patient.

'Jan, take her to the search room, I'll be there in ten minutes.' He said, matter-of-factly. Jan complied. Officially, the strip search had to be performed by Jan, with Tyrone playing just a bureaucratic role, but he paid Jan 50$ for each 'search' that he conducted. Jan earned a decent amount from this, given her peanuts salary as a jail guard, so she didn't complain much either. This time, he would need to pay twice, Jan thought.

Jan took her to the search room, and made her sit on the table. Jan went out, switched off the lights, and locked the room, leaving Rosy alone in the cold, windowless room. The room was dark, and Rosy couldn't see much. The chilled breeze blew against her pussy, making it quiver.

After a few minutes, Tyrone came in. Rosy stood up, jutting her tits out again. This time she couldn't put her hands to her crotch to hide her pussy, and Tyrone had a full view of it.

It was shaved, as per the requirements of the prison, but a bit loose, with the outer lips hanging out slightly. Tyrone understood that it is because of her slutty nature. The truth was that it was due to being gangbanged by the three men who had framed her for this crime. Their large cocks, and the large bottle with which she was fucked for hours had permanently ruined her coochie. However, it still looked great, and Tyrone would love fucking it.

'I need to pat you down.' Said Tyrone, with a grin. She was naked, so the patting down was senseless, but Rosy obliged, not having much choice in the matter.

Rosy felt his large hands slide over her arms, and grasping her large tits, fingers sliding over her nipples, which were surprisingly erect. The chilled breeze had done it's work, thought Tyrone. He smirked, twisting her nipples with his forefinger and thumb, and pulling them hard, causing poor Rosy to wince in pain.

He then put on latex gloves for the search. Rosy shuddered. She expected the worst, and wasn't going to be disappointed. She closed her eyes, wanting to pretend this wasn't happening to her. But she couldn't deny the wetness she was feeling in her quivering pussy. She tried to tell herself that it was due to the cold weather, but her cunt knew better. She was slowly turning into a slut after her serendipitous encounter with Jason and the boys.

Rosy felt Tyrone's fingers start to probe her body, poking at her arms. Tyrone probed her ears carefully. He then pushed the tip of her nose up to gaze into her nostrils for residue of drugs. He then probed her mouth checking for any hidden drugs. Rosy opened her eyes in shock as she felt Tyrone's fingers touch her now quivering pussy, itching to explore it.

She moaned a bit, but Tyrone said nothing as he took a small jar of Vaseline from a drawer and started to lube the glove on his right hand. He had to check the butt first!

'Slut, turn around.' He ordered, slapping Rosy's butt lightly. Rosy complied. She didn't want to admit it, but him calling her slut made her pussy twitch again. Oh god, had she been ruined for life by those men? She was not a hussy, for fuck's sake!

Tyrone opened her ass crack to reveal her puckered asshole. He started sliding his finger deep into her now well-fucked hole, and twisting it. Rosy tried to hold back a delicious moan, but failed.

'Mmmmmm...' She moaned. She then heard him chuckle, making her cheeks blush red with embarrassment.

This just seemed to encourage him. He went on, wriggling the finger inside her as Rosy writhed in pleasure mixed with shame. Slowly, her moans became louder and more frequent. He could feel her knees buckling in anticipation, making his cock rock hard. He gripped her clit with his left hand, and pressed hard, while simultaneously adding a second finger in Rosy's asshole, sending her to a loud orgasm.

'Ohhh my gawwwwwwwd!!' Rosy moaned in ecstasy. She started panting, and her knees finally buckled completely, and she fell to the ground, her eyes closed. As her eyes opened, she again understood what had happened. She was indeed becoming a slut, and no matter how much she wanted the opposite, she was being controlled by her twitching cunt more than her mind.

'What the hell, whore?' Tyrone pretended to be disgusted. Rosy was brought back to life by this rude shock.

'S...s...sorry s...sir.' She muttered.

'What happened to you?'

'It w...won't happen again.'

'That's not what I asked, did I?'

'N...no sir. What happened was an unf...fortunate or...g...gasm.'

'I'm sorry? Explain in detail.' Tyrone smiled.

'Your finger in my asshole made me so h...horny, that I cum right in the m...middle of a strip search.' Rosy cried. She had been forced to endure a lot of dirty talking, and now had become used to it.

'So you are horny?'

Rosy knew what would happen if she said yes. She didn't want it. But it was not her mind's choice to make. Her pussy wanted it, and she was just a vessel for her pussy's desires.

'Y...y...yes sir.'

'Okay, so this is it, then.' Tyrone smiled, and unzipped his pants. Rosy was shocked at what she saw. His large nine inch black cock was far bigger than that of Jason and the boys, and she wasn't sure she could take it, even after having her pussy lips stretched by that large beer bottle.

'Do you want this cock inside you?' He grinned.

'Umm...mm...mmm' She wanted to say something, but her will had deserted her completely.

'Answer fast, slut.' He thundered. Him saying the word slut sent an electric shock to her pussy, making her mouth water. Come what may, her horny pussy wanted cock, and was going to get it alright.

'Yes, Tyrone. Fuck me with that monstrous cock.' She yelled.

SLAP! She received a sharp slap to her left cheek.

'Sir.' Tyrone corrected her. 'I am a well respected police officer, while you are a nude slut who cums in the middle of a strip search. You don't have the rights to call me by my first name. That is a right only given to good women.'

'Fuck me sir!!' Rosy cried. She was scared how the slap, and the pain, was turning her on further.

'Move over to the table.' Tyron thundered, and she scurried to comply. She bent over the table, exposing her fresh pussy lips to his hard cock.

She closed her eyes, bracing for the sensation, as Tyrone slid his large dick into her now sopping wet pussy. She moaned loudly, as he went inside, filling her cunt up completely. He began thrusting in and out, pistoning it out of Rosy's fucking hole. Rosy gripped the table, because it was all she could do to not fall down from being skewered by this monster cock.

'Oh yeahh, bitch. You like it?'

'Y...yes! Fuck this bitch crazy!!' Rosy moaned.

'You're a dirty little whore, aren't you?'

'Yeahh sir, this bitch is a little whore, who needs cock in her all the time to feel satisfied!' Rosy yelled. She had now tuned out, and was essentially degrading herself on autopilot.

'Give me more cocks sir!'

'Fill me up with cum till it leaks out from my ears and nose.'

'Coming to jail was worth it just for this cock alone, sir!!'

'If this is the first day of jail, I can't wait to see what the next days will be lii...AAAAAHHH, OOOOHHHHHHHH!!' Rosy screamed in lust with the unbridled orgasm that washed over her body. Her juices engulfed Tyrone's cock, and just a few seconds later his cum started leaking from her twitching pussy, as he pulled out.

He twisted Rosy's face towards him and started to jizz on her face. Rosy spluttered, as waves of cum hit her on her nose and cheeks. Tyrone zipped up his pants.

As he orgasm delirium subsided, Rosy opened her eyes. Slut Rosy had gone away, and ashamed Rosy came back. What the fuck just happened, she worried. Was her animal self really overpowering her!!

She brought a hand to wipe the cum from her face, but Tyrone slapped it away.

'You are a slut, and let that cum filled face be a marker of that.' He growled. Rosy reluctantly put her hand away.

With the strip search over, she went out, her cum drenched face visible to Jan, who smiled. Tyrone thanked Jan and went away. Jan came back to Rosy.

'So, did Tyrone fuck you properly?' She asked Rosy with disgust.

'H...he r...r...raped me. I d...didn't want it.' Rosy muttered, but was shut down with a quick slap to her tits.

'He asked you, and you said yes, didn't you Bigtits?' Jan smiled. Bigtits would be Rosy's unofficial name now. She just had to tell the prisoners too.

Rosy mewled. It was true. This wasn't rape. She was just a slut. 'No!' She told herself. 'I am not a slut. He tricked me.' But she wasn't sure if she believed herself.

'Come on, let us introduce you to the jail mates.' Jan smiled. Rosy trudged along, as she was taken to the hall. It was common time, and all the inmates were outside. She could see all of them were wearing clothes, and she was the only one sentenced to nude punishment.

'Hey, losers.' Jan announced, obviously not having a high opinion of her prisoners. 'You have a new nude loser. She will stay with you for 3 months.'

'What is her name?' Asked a rather rough looking girl, from behind.

'Jennifer, I'm glad you asked. Her official name is Rosy, but I prefer you refer to her as Bigtits.' Jan shouted. To emphasise her point, she pulled both of Rosy's nipples forward, showing off her tits to the other prisoners.

'Why does Bigtits have cum on her face?' Jennifer quipped back, causing everyone else in the room to laugh.

'Miss Bigtits is a huge slut, and she just fucked Tyrone in the back room.' Laughed Jan, as Rosy's face turned scarlet. 'Now Bigtits, introduce yourself.'

Rosy faced the prison. The women were all rough criminals. If Rosy wasn't careful, she wasn't sure she'd be able to last a month here, much less three. She began. 'Hello, I am Rosy Daniella...'

'Bigtits. Name Bigtits, surname slutty-cunt.' Jan corrected. Rosy was aghast. Was she really supposed to degrade herself infront of twenty women like that? But she was, no question about it.

'Hello, I am B...b...bigtits S...s...sluttycunt. I am here for the crime of...'

'Why is your name that?' Asked Jennifer, mockingly. Rosy groaned. She wasn't going to get off easy here.

'As you can see, my breasts, s...sorry, tits, are extremely large. Hence my parents named me B...bigtits. As for my surname s...sluttycunt, I am a s...s...slut. I came to this jail because I fucked three men but later decided to f...falsely accuse them of rape, and t...ten seconds after c...c...coming here, I fucked my guardian cop.' She stammered. The entire prison complex laughed, satisfied.

'What have you taken up inside your slutty cunt so far, Bigtits?' Asked a second inmate, mockingly. The entire prison complex was hell bent on humiliating her, thought Rosy. And in truth they were. Everyone was jealous of her glamorous 40H tits, and the fact that she would be out in 3 months.

'A l...lot of things. I have taken f...five cocks deep into my cunt, including the three men responsible for my prison, and the previously mentioned guard. Apart from that, my fair share of d...dildos. When the three boys who are the reason I am in jail fucked me, they made sure that my pussy got more than their dicks. They shoved an entire bottle into my pussy and fucked me with it too.' She deliberately omitted the fact that it was filled with her own pee.

'You should try taking this prison guard stick up your horny pussy sometime.' Replied the second inmate. Rosy gasped. Certainly, Jan wouldn't listen to that inmate, right?