Rosy's Trial Ch. 03

Story Info
Rosy is overcome with lust in court, leading to disaster.
1.8k words
3.67
22k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I ask you a question bitch?'

'Yes...'

'Yes master. Stop treating me as an equal when you're just a nude bitch telling about how she decided to file a fake case after getting fucked by these virile men.'

'Y...y...yes m...master.' Rosy almost cried.

'Describe how you felt tied up. Especially tell me how you felt with all these large cocks in your loose holes. And if the judge feels you're not descriptive enough, you'll be subjected to twenty spanks.'

Rosy had been spanked by these three men, and she had no wish to endure that again. So like a trained slut, she began to speak.

'I sat in the cellar I was being held a captive in, gazing at my nude body. I was sore. Jason touched my sphincter, and I winced, as I felt a sharp stinging pain. My pussy lips were spread out, and they could see the inside walls of my loose cunt. My ass was also raw, and I was heaving from the constant exhaustion, and the multiple orgasms. All I could think of at that moment was cocks, cocks and more cocks.

I had been gangbanged constantly for the past few hours. Initially I had tried to be bold, but now I was long broken, and couldn't wait to get out. I had begun to do whatever was necessary to avoid further pain, and I had now become the gang's personal fuck slut.

I felt so used and violated; the whole time I hosted so many cocks in my holes, each one of them trying their hardest to shove their entire shafts in to the hilt. I still could not believe what they did to me. They had passed my around, plugged my holes, fed my cum, stuffed me full of big cock. I was filled to the max, cock branded in my forever. Jason touched my gaping ass hole again; his finger went in easily, my stretched out sphincter allowed me to feel the walls of my rectum. The tender raw feeling of my sore anal hole throbbed.

I felt disgusted; they mercilessly force fed my cock. They took pleasure in seeing my struggle. The more I panicked, the thicker their cocks grew. And the bigger the cocks, the harder they fucked. And the harder they fucked, the more raw I felt. 'And the worst part was, choking on their cocks and them reaming my asshole.'

'Objection, my lord. Best. It is evident by the orgasms this slut had, that she enjoyed it.'

'Objection sustained. Modify the statement.'

'Ummm... The b...b...best part was choking on their c...c...cocks, and them reaming my l...loose asshole.' Rosy mewled piteously.

'What happened next, cunt?'

'They couldn't fuck me, but that didn't mean they were going to leave me alone. They wanted to torture me more than they wanted to enjoy, hence they found multifarious methods of torturing me by using other stuff to ingress into my various holes.

Jason brought a plastic bottle, and smiled. I shuddered, knowing that it was about to find it's way into my hoohah. He removed my panties from my mouth, as he wanted to hear me cry. He placed the top of the bottle between my legs, at the opening of my hoohah, and pushed it in. After a few inches, there was strong resistance, so he shoved it in forcefully.

OOOOOOOOHHHH!! I shouted, in pain as well as pleasure. He plodded on, and in a few seconds the pleasure part was replaced entirely by pain.

AAAAHHHH! FUCCKKKKK!! OH GODDDDD!! I moaned. And then it came. The tkk sound as the bottle hit the cervix, sending a shot of pain coursing through my worthless body.

OOOOHHHH GODDDD!! PLEEASE HAVE MERCY ON THIS BITCH SIR. THIS HURTS SO BADDDD. I howled shamelessly, as Jason smiled. I had lost all dignity by now. I was willing to say anything and everything to make this stop. My hoohah was stretched so wide it felt as though he had split it into two parts.

But this jolt made me lose control over my body for an instant. And that was enough for an accident. I had not peed for hours, as they obviously didn't allow access to a toilet. And hence, I let loose.

All four watched in shock as I relieved myself into the bottle. With my legs spread eagle, everyone could observed the stream of yellow urine that emerged from my large hoohah, and filled the bottle. I had lost all my control, as I was in bliss after holding my pee for hours.

Eventually reality dawned on me, and I looked around in shame, I could see all of them laughing at me. I wanted to die of humiliation. I couldn't believe I had pissed myself like a four year old child in front of my tormentors!

I prayed they would have mercy on my coochie after this, but that did not happen. Jason began to fuck me with the piss filled bottle itself! He kept shoving it hard in and out of my gaping cunt. Every time it bottomed out I made a grunting sound as it impacted deep against my cervix.

On and on and on it went. I grabbed the ropes that tied me with my hands tightly, to gain stability. Despite my reluctance, the waterworks were building up in my pussy...'

'Horny pussy, as is evident.' The prosecutor complained.

'The waterworks were building up in my horny pussy, and eventually I couldn't control it anymore. Jason saw me squirming and gripping it, and he laughed. One of the other pinched my clit, and pressed it hard, sending me into a screeching orgasm.

OOOOOHHH MY GAWWWD! FUCKKK! AAAH FUUUUCKKKKK!!" I moaned out shamelessly, and went into delirium.

'Jason started to tease me further. 'Come on bitch, tell us how much you like it. Tell me how much of a slut you are.'

'And I acquainted. I had begun to enjoy this, and the degradation was turning me on. I had forgotten what dignity is. Now I was what they wanted me to be. A wanton whore.'

Saying this, Rosy closed her eyes in the court, remembering that moment. She had felt so sexually charged then, and merely remembering that moment sent her pussy quivering. The entire court was shocked, as they saw her eyes closed, and Rosy shoving her three fingers into her exposed nude pussy, remembering her 'violation'. Everyone was now having serious doubts over whether Rosy was raped or was just faking it.

What was happening in the court, was of course, a reaction to trauma. Rosy had been brutalised so much that her mind had been working into overdrive to convince her she wasn't a victim. That if she was fucked so much, and came repeatedly, she had to be a slut. And hence it was making her horny remembering those incidents.

And the fact that she was naked, exposing her large tits and now loosened hoohah to so many men right now certainly didn't help in reducing her lust at the moment. Rosy continued narrating the story of her fucking, totally oblivious to the fact that the entire court was seeing her masturbate to her own humiliation.

'I moaned 'I'm a big fucking whore daddy. A big worthless slut.' I smiled saying that, enjoying how it felt to say those words.'

'Now Jason had taken out my pee covered bottle, and covered it with the lid, but with a small hole, so it could spray the contents around.'

'And why are you a big fucking whore, slut?' He asked

'Why wouldn't I be, OHHHH GODDDD!! What have I ever done that is not slutty.'

'He aimed the bottle at my face, with a evil glint in his eye, squeezing it. The stream of my own piss hit me in my mouth. I took my tongue out, swallowing my urine with pleasure.' Rosy remembered, pistoning the three fingers in and out of her wet pussy in the court. By now even the judge could hear the squelching, squishy sounds, and the fingers moved in and out of her loose cunt.'

'I swallowed the stream, and then continued. The taste of my piss was sour, and I enjoyed it. I licked my lips and continued.'

'Everything I do is becoming of a slut. First I carry these large 40H tits, wagging them around to get attention so I can get some cock.'

'Jason and the others laughed, which seemed to turn me on further.'

'Then I roam through shady areas, wearing barely enough to cover my giant honkers, just so alpha males like you feel horny, and can give me a good fucking.' I gasped.

'By now the piss was going into my nose. I spluttered, and coughed, as the foul smell invaded my nostrils, but I was too horny to care. Hell, it turned me on.' Rosy gasped, eyes still closed, her hips beginning to buckle, as she was about to approach orgasm in court.

'MORE!' Shouted Jason and the boys.

'I fall flat on my tits when tripped, just so I can pretend to be reluctant instead of accepting my inner slut!'

'I take cocks in my asshole, and then swallow the shit from those cocks, thanking you all for the pleasure!'

'I piss while being fucked, because my control over my bladder is worse than the control over my twitching cunt.'

'I swallow saliva of random men and thank them for spitting in my face.'

'And that is why I'm a big slu...uuuhh...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!' Rosy couldn't complete repeating the statement of what she had said infront of the men infront of the judge, because at that moment she finally came. Her hips started buckling, and feminine fluid started leaking from her pussy. Fifteen men stared as the hot bitch cum infront of them.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, Rosy was brought back to life. She gazed around, understanding the horror of what she had done. She had masturbated to the tale of her 'rape', and now no one thought she was an unwilling victim.

'Uh...um...T...t...this is not w...what it l...l...looks like...', she tried to explain, but the judge shut her up. The prosecutor rested his case. Now she was as good as lost.

Epilogue-

Rosy lost the case, and was sentenced to 10 years in a women's prison for false accusation. But on request of Jason, it was reduced to 3 months. But that had come with his pound of flesh. Rosy had signed a disclaimer saying she couldn't ever accuse them of any misconduct in the future, effectively making her their sex slave whenever they wanted a quick fuck. And she would have to refer to him as Master for her life.

Rosy sniffled as she was loaded onto the prison van. One of the requirements of the contract with Jason were that she had to spend the three months in the prison completely naked. She had reluctantly agreed, because 3 months was far better than 10 years. Poor Rosy didn't know what was in store for her, as she severely underestimated the horniness of the female inmates. Rosy's coochie was for a rough fucking ahead indeed!