Controlling the Indian Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Black freshman controls his slutty Indian classmate.
2.3k words
4.04
13.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god', thought Namitha. 'Why did English literature have to be such a boring subject!' She was really not in a mood to go to class again, but she had little choice. She had to take her classes, after all. She groggily got up, and brushed her teeth, muttering obscenities to her head in charge under her breath for scheduling class at 9 in the morning.

Namitha Koothrapali was not a head turner by any means. While cute, she was nothing spectacular. However she had a nice 38DD bust, and often wore tight fitting clothes to accentuate it. Fellow students often called her Bigtits, and surprisingly she was aware of it. However she still continued to wear the tight fitting, because she was often turned on by seeing the boys ogle at her.

Namitha secretly used to fantasise about being fucked by those boys, especially Roger, but she had a nerdy reputation to protect. Her parents would kick her out of the house if they found out she was even fucking a boy, much less a non-Indian or a Christian. She was among the top three in her batch, which wasn't difficult given how she was one of the only two Indians in her class, given how much Asians focus on study. 'Should I take a break today?' She muttered to herself, but then decided against it.

Namitha stripped down and looked at the mirror. She grabbed her boobs and kneaded them, feeling smug about herself. She was fairly aware of how good her breasts were, and how much attention they garnered from others. She started imagining how it would feel to have a man twisting her nipples, and shoving a large cock deep inside her. She could feel her pussy getting wet. Maybe there was a time for a quickie, she thought, and rushed into the toilet.

Namitha began to piston two fingers in and out of her pussy. She began imagining Roger, Oswald and even Tyrone, the presumably large cocked black kid in her batch simultaneously fucking her three holes. Her breasts began to heave, and she started moaning slightly, about to reach an orgasm. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

'Come out soon, I have to go urgently'. Shouted Stephanie, her dorm-mate. Namitha groaned, her orgasm being stopped midway. The feeling had passed. She was so close! She reluctantly came out, as Stephanie ran in, smiling. She had heard Namitha moaning, and knew she had ruined the big titted bitch's orgasm. Stephanie hated how her roommate's tits got all the attention from the college, while no one looked at her. And she could only get back at her through such petty actions.

Namitha went inside the bathroom to change, as Stephanie smiled again. Tyrone had paid her 50$ to replace Namitha's normal thong with vibrating panties, the easiest 50$ she would ever earn. Namitha was groggy in the morning, and the panties were inconspicuously bland, hence she didn't even notice, since she was anyway getting late. She changed in a hurry and rushed to class. Her cunt was still throbbing due to the orgasm that never occurred. She didn't even know this was nothing compared to what lay ahead.

***

Tyrone gazed at Namitha, sitting two rows ahead, with his mouth hanging down. He was sure that he was far from the only one. Today Namitha, or Bigtits, had stretched the definition of acceptable clothing. He wondered how could the dean even allow such skimpy and skin-tight clothing in a college, but apparently it was a fairly feminist college. Good for him.

'And as we see, Desdemona's presence in Othello's life is a metaphor for...' The teacher droned on monotonically, as Namitha shuffled around. She was feeling incredibly horny, and wanted to cum so bad. The pink nipples are the tips of her gigantic tits were erect, and wanted attention.

Tyrone smiled, as he took out his mini remote. It had 3 buttons, one + and one - for changing the speed of the vibration, and one to switch it on and off. He switched it on, biting his lips in excitement. He thought it would be fun to give her a jolt instead of a rather steady rise, so he pressed + 5 times in a row, waited for 5 seconds, and then back to 0.

Namitha was just debating whether she could get out and go to the bathroom, when the unexpected vibrations in her nether regions yanked her back to reality. She was already horny, and the immediate jolt was too much to resist. She couldn't help giving out a deep moan, which she tried to pass off as a cough. Roger, who was sitting next to her looked at her for a second, but he ignored it, not thinking much of it, and turned away. Namitha was beet red, confused what had happened. She may have the mind of a slut, but she wasn't going to climax in the fucking class!

Thankfully for her, Tyrone stopped for a while after that. But Namitha's pussy had been triggered, and it wanted release. She started feeling uncomfortable, feeling a burning itch up there. Namitha wanted to plunge three fingers up her twitching cunt and climax right in the middle of the class, but that was obviously not an option. Namitha struggled to take notes, as the teacher droned on. She couldn't focus, and started shuffling uncomfortably.

Just as the effects of the jolt were subsiding, and Namitha starting to feel relaxed, Tyrone struck again, this time going for a slow and sustained level of 3. Namitha had just started focusing on the lecture, and the steady buzz brought her attention back to her pussy. 'Mmmm', Namitha couldn't help moaning. Thank god the two seats next to her were empty. 'Oh god!' She mentally gasped as her pussy tingled, as she finally understood that her panties had been compromised. 'Must be that bitch Stephanie.' She shouted internally.

She tried to push the panties around to adjust them a little, but of no avail. She was stuck with them for the duration of the lecture. She looked around, trying to find out who was controlling her body, but couldn't understand, as Tyrone had a poker face.

Namitha started to get up, to go to the washroom and remove the panties. Tyrone was horrified. He immediately set it to the maximum of 10, as a signal to warn Namitha that this action of hers was not to be tolerated.

Namitha's pussy felt like it would split into two. The noise of the vibration was also jarring, and she could feel it ringing in her ears. As she got up, her knees began shimmying and began to buckle. She held the table, planning to get out soon, but as she took a step, she understood that this was not a valid method. Namitha winced in desperation and lust, and collapsed to the seat again. She knew if she tried to walk out like this, the orgasm would course through her just as everyone would be looking at her walking out of class, and everyone would know she had a vibrator stuffed up her crotch. She gritted her teeth, cursing the man who was controlling her pussy.

She sat down, hoping that she would orgasm from the max dial setting, but as she sat down, the vibrator stopped at that very instant. She was horrified. How did the mystery operator know when she was about to to come!

Suddenly her phone screen flashed. She had an insta message from an unknown account, obviously being operated by Tyrone. She clicked it open. It had just four words- 'Don't get up, slut.'

Reading someone call Namitha a slut sent a chill up her pussy. She was being so turned on by all this, and was curious to know who was behind all this. She didn't have much choice except to agree, so she obliged.

'Who is this?' She texted back, angry. Tyrone saw it and smiled.

'You should really use the word sir, if you don't want to be in trouble.' He messaged.

Namitha was horrified. Who the fuck did this anonymous person think she was? A whore? She wasn't going to do that, come what may. She looked around to see who was using a phone to gauge an idea of who was behind this. But given that the base of phone users included half of the class, it wasn't a big filter at all.

Namitha tried to shut down the feelings and focus on the class. She moved back and forth slightly, squirming uncomfortably. The room was hot, and she was sweaty, making her wet pussy slick with two fluids, not one. She was feeling deeply uncomfortable down there, and she could even smell her arousal. She just hoped that Roger, who was sitting two seats to her left, couldn't.

After a few minutes of break, when her peak arousal had subsided, Tyrone set another blast of vibrations tearing through poor Namitha. Namitha closed her eyes, trying to bite her lips, hoping that this time the orgasm would finally course through her. But unfortunately it didn't.

After three such close calls over fifteen minutes, Namitha was a desperate mess. The hotness of the room combined with her own hotness made her nether regions a twitching, sweaty mess. She had lost control over her pussy, and now it was her pussy that had started to control her mind. There was still half an hour left for the class to end, and Namitha's pussy didn't have the patience to be aroused for that long. It wanted her to do whatever the anonymous insta account wanted.

When another such pulse coursed through her oversexed cunt, Namitha lost all self control. She opened her Instagram, and started texting. Tyrone smiled, as he saw Namitha 'typing' on her account.

'Who are you... s...sir.' She gagged as she typed this.

'I am your master, bitch. Are you my personal hole?'

What the fuck! Thought Namitha. She wasn't going to entertain this creep anymore. She closed her insta, and started to look at the teacher.

'BZZZZZZZ', 'BZZZZZZ', went two shocks to her cunt. Namitha was close to crying now. Her leaking pussy had started to give a strong odor now, and she was sure it was noticeable to others. She saw that Roger, who was sitting two seats next to her, shifted two more, trying to appear nonchalant. Her face turned beet red with embarrassment. She was horrified at what her crush would be thinking of her. He would think she was a big slut. Not only was she dressed in tights, she was squirming constantly, and her cunt was giving off the odor of being in heat!

She didn't really have a choice now. She had to debase herself by that dirty talking with whatever anonymous creep was texting her. She cried to herself as she unlocked her phone in the class.

'No! What the fuck!' She sent, her message being far more confident than she was.

'Wrong answer may cause max level of vibrator for the entire class duration.' Came back the reply. Namitha was choiceless now.

'Yes, I am your personal hole.' Namitha typed, gagging as she wrote those disgusting words.

A sharp buzz ran through Namitha's by now swollen pussy. She understood her mistake.

'Yes sir, I am your personal hole.'

'What have you put up your cunt?' typed Tyrone. He was planning to take a screen grab of this conversation for later, and wanted it to be as self contained as possible.

'I have used vibrating panties instead of a normal thong.'

'And why so, whore?'

Namitha didn't want to admit it, but being called a whore sent a shiver of excitement up her abused pussy. She had been a virgin even at twenty, and was hence being overly triggered by such hot and dirty messaging. She didn't even need any encouragement now, and she was in full flow.

'Because I am a horny slut who always wants to cum.' Namitha typed, ridding all her inhibitions.

'So do you want to come right now?'

'Yes, please, I beg you sir. Please let me come!!'

'Decent women don't orgasm in classes. I can only permit sluts to do that.'

'Please let this slut come, sir. This bitch is anything but a decent woman.' Namitha typed, panting. She was ready to give anything to come now.

'Really, how do you know you are a slut?'

'Have you seen my tight clothes, master? Only a slut like me would wear such clothes given my tits!' Namitha typed. A small part of her conscious mind was gagging, but it was too small to be of any significance. The only part of Namitha's body that mattered to her was her pulsating pussy.

'What about your tits?'

'Mmm... Have you seen my large tits? Do you think any respectable non-slut would carry such giant tits everywhere?'

'Not at all. But surely a normal woman controls her pussy, while a pussy controls a slut. Is it the former or the latter with you?'

'If I was controlling my pussy, would I be demeaning myself to my master?' Typed Namitha. By now, her pussy had taken over her mind, and she was being totally controlled by her lusty pussy, which was twitching with excitement. 'My pussy has taken over my body, and it just wants to come. Please let this slutty whore come.' Namitha typed, smiling and panting like a bimbo while typing this.

'Okay bitch. I give you permission. Go to the toilet. I won't zap you in the middle of your walking. Wait for me in the nearest gents toilet. Don't touch yourself! Only I will ensure that you come.'

'G...gents? Can I please go to the ladies, sir?' Namitha begged, desperate.

A quick shock to Namitha's pussy told her no. Namitha didn't even care at this point. She got up and carefully walked out of class. The teacher ignored her, but some students in the way could smell her arousal, and laughed at her. Namitha was beyond caring for now.

After she had gone for two minutes, Tyrone waited till his rock hard cock had returned to normal, then also got up, and went out of the class, shivering with excitement.