RotIQ 02: The Might of Borea

Story Info
After usurping the Borean throne, Beatrice creates her army.
2.1k words
4.17
1.6k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers

The Might of Borea

Beatrice, the new Queen of Borea, sat on her throne. The velvet around the throne room already torn down to make way for the black, blue, and purple banners ushering in the new reign. The former princess, Helia Rhine, heavy with child and completely nude, knelt before her making sure that there was never a moment that the new Queen's cock wasn't tended to.

"My Liege! You have a visitor."

Beatrice waved them in, the thought of sparing the former princess the humiliation of visitors seeing her in such a state not once crossing her mind. In stepped two regal clothed nobles, both clearly uncomfortable at the rapid changes within the castle.

"Greetings... Queen."

"Good start." The Ice Queen smiled, one conveying a certain type of unspoken wrath that made the nobles visibly shudder. "Here to pledge your loyalty, or do you want to take her place?"

They looked down at the once mighty princess, slobbering on her master's shaft as if it wasn't a few weeks ago that she was ordering the same nobles around getting ready for the tournament. They couldn't look at it too long however, as it started to look enticing, doing nothing but pleasing the Queen's foot-long cock all day...

"We are here to pledge loyalty to you."

"Thought as much, Astrid Heron and Catherine Lif."

"You know us?"

"Of course. I'm not some brainless marauder."

"I-I didn't mean to assume..."

Beatrice cackled, pushing Helia's head down to swallow her girth.

"I also know that you two were planning insubordination against the Rhine to begin with. Shame I ruined that for you."

"Yes, but we just wanted change, not to take the throne ourselves."

Beatrice leered at them, taking her time to see if there was any dishonesty in their claim. She pushed Helia deeper as she leaned back.

"And why did you want that change?"

Helia's eyes roll back in her head as Beatrice crossed her left leg over her right, pushing her nearly to the hilt. The two nobles do their best to not hesitate over such an overt act of humiliation by the disgraced princess. Did they want to do any less to the nepotistic tyrant? If anything, this was their dream come true.

"Over their whole rule, Borea has decayed to levels unseen since before the Rebirth. Our parents spent their lives getting close enough to the royal family to create a coup from the inside. Unfortunately, they were sold out before they could reach their goals and were executed for treason. The two of us, as well as our sisters, were only spared by giving up eighty percent of our land. We did it without hesitation since we never cared about the land."

"So you wanted to follow in your mothers' footsteps, succeed where they could not?"

Before the nobles were able to speak again, Beatrice grunted in annoyance. Helia had gone limp, fully unconscious, succumbing to the Ice Queen's sword once again.

"They definitely don't learn fast, these Rhine bitches."

She tossed her to the side, uncrossing her legs and motioning behind her.

"Go on."

This time, Astrid and Catherine couldn't help but stand silent as the former queen walked timidly towards Beatrice, again fully nude and carrying child. She was almost unrecognisable without all her jewelry and adornments. Without a word of instruction, the queen stood over the lap of Beatrice and sat down slowly, enveloping her massive blue-headed cock into her pussy. Jorann, the ruined queen, faced the two nobles that hated her most, except she was oblivious of their observation. Her face was one of pleasure and submission. Astrid didn't know how to take this. On one hand, she was overjoyed that the pathetic royalty faced their judgment, but is there now a bigger threat that took them out?

"Yes, and no." Astrid chirped up, not knowing how long they had been watching Jorann get fucked. "Although our goal remained the same, both mine and Catherine's reasons differ from our parents. They only looked through the lens of sympathy, carrying on with their lavish lives hoping their dreams would be enough to help the many downtrodden. While we..."

Astrid had to pause, Jorann came for the third time, leaking from both her dick and pussy. She was moaning so loud that the echo was deafening. A guard ran up without needing to be asked, holding a piece of leather. Without a word, the Ice Queen slipped the large ball gag in Jorann's gaping mouth, her orgasm still in full force. With the moaning from Beatrice's lap toy out of the way, Astrid continued.

"While we look not at sympathy, but through the lens of empathy. We need a ruler, a strong ruler." Astrid motioned respectfully at her Queen. "But we also need the strength of the people, not just their fear. There are many nobles entrenched in their castles, unwilling to surrender their garish lifestyle for their new ruler. So, even though we cannot take down the Rhine family ourselves, our work has just begun."

Astrid and Catherine bow before the Ice Queen, offering the hopes of their servitude is a good enough gift for her to help them with their goals. Beatrice laughs as her hands grasp Jorann's waist. With three powerful thrusts, she paints the ruined queen's inside with another helping of her cum before dropping her on the floor alongside her daughter.

"So you beseech me to help with your vendetta?" Beatrice stands up and motions for the two nobles to follow her. Three robed women follow closely behind, their blue and purple robes shimmering majestically. "Well, I think I have just the job for you two." The Queen sharply turned to the right, a trail of dripping jizz following her. The group went under a curtain to a room that was secluded in darkness. "As powerful as I am, I cannot be everywhere at once and I have come to the same observation as you. It seems that most nobles truly do not care about anything but themselves, even royalty."

The three trailing women made their way around the outside of the room as soon as they entered. Astrid felt strange. There was something ominous about the figures, but she did not feel a lick of fear. In fact, she felt more excited than anything, even after seeing the Rhine family get violated right in front of her. Maybe that is why she is excited. No matter what she tried to rationalise, her bottom half would have given her away long ago if it wasn't for the folds of her dress.

"You want a vendetta, I offer you a conquest!" Beatrice turned to face the nobles, her ambition dripping from her smile. "I have researched possible followers to assist in my conquest, ones that have at least some magic schooling. And lo and behold, two appear."

"What do you need magic users for? These three seem to be quite above our level as is." Catherine, not one to initiate talking but had always a keen sense of the Unseen chirped in, her voice as soothing as it was brief.

"Well done, little Catherine. I do not need you to be particular fluent magic users, but to understand the Currents well enough. What I need from you is your passion, and your fury."

Astrid looked at Catherine. It seemed that even with her sensitivity, she was still picking up no ill will from the dominating Queen or her robed maidens.

"How will we go about this conquest, how many soldiers do we have at our disposal?"

"Less than two thousand, well that aren't bearing the next generation of strength."

"Just the province of Pudran alone has over ten thousand soldiers! How are we going to-"

Beatrice patience was running thin, even though they were asking rational questions.

"With these."

She uncovered two armour stands in the middle of the room. The three robed maidens chant a subtle spell, lighting up the room in glistening ice revealing the Ice Queen's secret plan. There stood links of metal, not nearly enough to cover a tenth of each of their bodies. What looked like silver held much of the "armour" together, but there was a strange violet hue that emanated from the metal. Astrid tried to remember if there was any enchantments that she had studied that would give off such an aura to no avail. The most surprising part was not the metal, nor the fact that there was obviously no covering for the breasts or dicks, but what shimmered along with the maidens chanting. There, right below the hole that their cock would go through, was a smooth stone or piece of ice, around six inches in length attached to the inside of their armour.

"This is the Domination Armour. It is unlike any other piece of armour that you have ever known. It will grant you as much power as you can handle, and you just need to feed it your fury, pain, passion. Each strike against you can become your strength, each sin you see can become your salvation."

"Will we be able to take the armour off?"

"Of course, this isn't some contract that needs your blood. The only warning is that your body is still mortal. Even if you gain power from pain and wounds, you can still sustain fatal damage to your body."

"You're truly wanting to give us this power, even though we just pledged our allegiance to you?"

Beatrice laughed again, this time putting a hand on both of them. "You may think that you were unseen in your plans, yet I had both of you on my list before even entering Fherin. You had pledged allegiance to me far before you even knew of me." She leaned forward, removing the half foot difference between their heights. "And even if I let a fly escape my grasp, I will always make sure to swat it."

Astrid gulped, finally understanding how little she understood of this behemoth in front of her. She was not giving an offer of power, but an offer to walk behind her rather than under her heel. She had not yet made her choice before she heard the clink of metal to her left.

Catherine, already undressed, held her Domination Armour in front of her. There seemed to be no clasps or buckles to open up the armour but that didn't stop Catherine. She concentrated a small Unseen current into her hand holding the armour. Immediately two rings opened at the top, allowing Catherine to slide her shoulders in. The jagged spine, the only part of the armour connecting the top and bottom half, followed suit before the trail of silver chains wrapped around her cock, leaving only the insertion for the armour to complete. Catherine's eyes bulged, her breath taken away as the last black and silver locks curved up her ass, connecting back to the spine.

"What are you waiting for Astrid?" Catherine was still gasping for breath, but she smiled at her friend. "For Borea."

"For Borea." She was a fool to wait this long. Astrid unzipped her dress, letting it fall down around her exposing her erect penis.

"Oh, an excited one, are we?" Beatrice playfully flicks Astrid's rigid member, nearly making her lose her balance before Astrid went through the same process as Catherine did. The silver rings wrapped around her neck and shoulders perfectly with the spine to follow. As the spine moved into place, Astrid could feel eight distinct stings in her back. They did not go deep, in fact she didn't know if they actually stung or if she just felt something. The chain's flowed around her eight inch member and Astrid could instantly feel a surge of currents flowing through it. She didn't have much time to think about that as the insertion touched her lips. It was cold, but soothing. She both feared having it inside of her but wanting it all the more. From a simple touch, she could tell that this was the catalyst for the whole armour, one that will let them use this wondrous technology that the Ice Queen had.

The two new Borean captains stood in amazement. Astrid could feel a power like never before run through her and as she looked to Catherine, it was obvious she felt the same way.

"The conquest of the subjugation of Borea has started. There is only two options: Lick the heel of the new Borean rule, or be impaled, however you captains see fit."

Another wicked smile emerged on the Ice Queen's lips, this time reciprocated by her two new subordinates.

Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers