RotIQ 03: The Verdant Emissaries

Story Info
As Borean Conquest wages, Beatrice meets with strangers.
1.7k words
4.4
1.3k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers

Rise of the Ice Queen 3:

The Verdant Emissaries

The chaos of the battlefield rang through the castle walls. The Borean troops, outnumbered nearly five to one, just broke through the inner wall. Stone and bodies flew from the explosion. The defenders formed a defensive formation nearly eight hundred strong, ready to fend off the mysterious destructive power of the Borean army.

The dust started to settle, showing just a handful of silhouettes where the wall was. The central figure steps through the dust and debris, her hair glowing a spectral green with eyes matching. She wore nothing but a skimpy set of chains and plates, bearing both her breasts and genitalia open for everyone to see. Yet even with such impractical armour, there were no scars or marks on her body, every strike against her flushes her hair brighter, her arousal showing through every imaginable way.

She points her sword, one coursing with the same green energy that she was, each ridge and angle alive with a stream wrapping around them like a river, towards the defenders as the air rippled around it.

"Submit this castle to Borea, or perish."

The defenders looked at each other for a second, their loyalty to their lord waning with every second of this monstrous attacker standing in front of them. Their loyalty must not have been too high to start because within five seconds, hundreds of arms hit the stone below them as the soldiers put their bare hands in the air.

Catherine lowered her sword and motioned for her soldiers to enter. Twenty-three vicious looking knights sauntered in. They were wearing a bit more armour than Catherine but not too much more. They were a whole breastplate that was very rough-looking, as if it was mined out like that without any refining whatsoever. There were chunks of blue and grey and black throughout, different with every armour, reinforcing the raw metal look. The only thing that was identical throughout was the gleaming green lines flowing in a pattern that went from their collarbone down their breasts. As the lines approached the midsection they broke to the sides, coming back riding the hip bones to the pelvis. That's where it stopped, only because there was nothing hiding their groins other than a blue cloth, which did nothing to hide their always semi-hard boners.

"You all get to pick three, the rest are to be put in the pens."

With ravenous glee, the soldiers jumped on the mass of futanari soldiers. With strange magicks, they started to bind their hands and feet before the stunned guards knew what was going on. Nearly four hundred were bound before some of the more aggressive knights couldn't help themselves, looking for the best breeders. When they found a suitable match, they ripped off their armour with frightening ease, exposing their suddenly nude bodies to the cool air. Some of the knights took off their masks to taste the goods, licking and biting as the victims screams increasingly became moans.

The bindings, in fact Catherine's magic in general, had more than enough aphrodisiac for the whole Borean population. Soon, all the knights were thrusting into their chosen toys. The knight nearest Catherine had all three of their victims kneeling, taking turns to see who could take all ten inches of her the fastest. The winner was rewarding with orgasm after screaming orgasm as the knight filled her up to the brim.

Catherine wanted nothing more than to join in but she knew her responsibilities all too well, as well as who she would be punished by if she did not fulfill them. She walked away from the orgy to the chaotic storm that was the inside of the castle. There were women running every which way, not knowing what was going on. There was a possibility that there had not been any hint of aggression or military exercise here in castle Phidach in decades. She had torn her way through the regions east of Fherin, with this being the last destination before turning heading more south to get the Borean regions that border the Verdant Hearth.

She made her way to the keep that was so woefully guarded she just walked past the shaking soldiers. Catherine wished she could just destroy the keep instead of talking to these cowards directly but the Ice Queen's orders were very specific: this is a conquest of submission, not destruction. The merciful queen saw these traitors still as Borean citizens, more than Catherine thought of them. With the power that had been granted to her by her queen, she was finally able to use all the fury and rage she had built up against these comatose heretics.

She bounded up the stairs as just thinking about meeting the so-called 'lord' was making her blood boil. With one hand pressed against the iron-bound door that separated her from her duty, she focused even a hint of her rage into that hand, blasting the door into twigs.

The lord, a futanari almost in her forties, stood shaking in the corner of her room. The four 'royal' guards surrounded her, swords drawn but their inability to keep their blades steady only showed their fear. Catherine returned her sword to its place on the back of her armour. She didn't need it here.

"You are a vile monster. You are putting Borea in ruin!" The lord had the gall to spit out such filth to one blessed by the Ice Queen herself. Catherine started her walk towards the corrupt lord, words would be wasted on one such as her.

The guards, with a pitiable shout, finally mustered up enough courage to attack the beacon of their fear before them, only to be knocked unconscious by a sudden green glint coming from Catherine. Just as her knights did before her, Catherine bound the hands and feet of the coward lord. Another glint of power turned the disgustingly decadent clothes that she wore into nothingness. Like she had done to all the lords before, Catherine knelt the former lord of Phidach in front of her. She held her shaft with one hand, letting the power flow into her dick. Her glans started to turn a hue of dark green, much like her queen except for the colour. Like she had done to all the cowards before, she gave the same ultimatum.

"Suck, or perish."

The exposed lord that Catherine didn't even bother to get her name, stared at the penis that hovered just a few inches from her face. She had the choice of which sword she would swallow. Her pride was already broken, her sense of power had all but disappeared; Catherine knew what option she would pick, like all the lords before her.

With only a glance of hesitation, the lord's painted lips slowly wrapped around Catherine's pulsating dick. Catherine focused more energy into her shaft now that they were connected. The consequences were immediate, as the lord's tiny dick hardened as her cheeks flushed with arousal.

"You will not need this anymore." Catherine stepped on the lord's rigid shaft with her heel, resulting in a gurgled moan as the coward was already halfway to Catherine's base. As she did with the other submitting traitors, she traced a brand on the kneeling slut's forehead. As soon as she finished, just as she promised, the lord's penis started to dissolve into nothingness. With her work done, she hurried the process, thrusting her dick into the heretic's mouth with abandon. She took no arousal of the naked traitor in front of her, but of bringing such horrible people to humiliating justice. It didn't take too long until Catherine held slut without a name's head at her cock's base, unloading a violent amount of justice into her belly.

Without another word, she walks out of the keep and back to her army. A messenger stood waiting, staring at the still happening orgy at the wall break.

"Castle Phidach is under submission, please let the Ice Queen know of our success."

The messenger saluted Catherine before running off to her mount. Before long she was out of sight, with another message of conquest for the queen.

Beatrice stood before the border castle of Harweigh, the last castle to submit before heading back west, as a troupe of eight robed women strode up to her. She had seen them for a while, but their lack of presence was disconcerting to say the least. As they got closer, Beatrice could see the insignias of a tree wrapped around a tower on their orange, green, and white robes. The Verdant.

"You are quite far from your home, you lost?"

"We are just concerned about our northern neighbours." All eight of them wore a disarming smile as the lead spoke. "We had heard that there has been many conflicts and we had hoped to see if we could help calm some spirits. The way of the Goddess is open to everyone."

"You do not have to espouse your drivel here. This is strictly a Borean issue, handled by Boreans. Any involvement will be considered hostility."

"Oh my, you sure have a temper on you. You would hardly think that one that burns so hot would be considered the Ice Queen."

The lead emissary's smile grew as she used the moniker that should only be known to Boreans. Behind their smiles, there were hearts that sought power and dominance. The only thing is that Beatrice didn't have to seek what she already had.

"You might think yourself clever, but discovering my name is nothing but flaunting what is freely exposed. I do not hide inside castles or send spies to manipulate those against me. I will face those that oppose me head on, and those that try to tamper will be stamped out."

"I do not mean any harm, Ice Queen." Beatrice could tell there was tension under that smile, like she wanted to lash out at her. "I just thought that our services could be of use."

Beatrice stepped right in front of the lead Verdant, her continuously exposed cock nearly touching the Verdant's robe.

"I do not need the help of the Goddess or any other being."

"Well your power does not seem to be completely natural, if I may say so."

Beatrice smirked. "Good eye, do you want to know where I got it?"

Before the Verdant could answer, Beatrice leaned down and whispered a single word in her ear. The Verdant's eyes shot open with horror, her now trembling legs barely able to hold her up. The fear spread to the other members before they could do nothing but run. As they fled, the Ice Queen laughed.

Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers