RotIQ 04: Beyond the Frozen Ocean

Story Info
During a respite between conquests, Beatrice dreams.
3.2k words
5
1k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers

Rise of the Ice Queen 4

Beyond the Frozen Ocean

I'm here again. Nothing but these frozen winds from the unknown to accompany me. I still don't know why I'm here, other than the call. The call has no words, yet I understand it. Again, I hear it but cannot heed it, my feet frozen to the ground. The call is always so tantalizingly close, yet still out of reach. Is there a ritual that I am missing? Is there a key that I have not found? Is my knowledge of this place so incomplete that I cannot see what is in front of me?

The winds blow again, harder than ever. Unlike Borean winds, these winds do not freeze, but rather excite. My skin is flush, every naked part of me exposed to these violating winds. Is this part of the trial, to bear the caressing wind? I try to use my legs again, but they are stiff. I instinctually try to shield my eyes against the ongoing storm, forgetting that they cannot move as well. The call heeds me once more, stronger than ever before.

I struggle in impatience, there is no way that anything can hold me down! Even without my limbs I can still channel my magic. I have grown stronger, I can overcome this insignificant obstacle! Ice begins to form around me, shielding the pervasive wind as I focus all my attention to my growing suit of frozen armour. Magic comes from the senses, senses power the mind and body. I concentrate to extend my senses into the armour itself. If I cannot move with my body, I will move with my mind!

The wind grows stronger, summoning a maelstrom above me as my arm moves ever so slightly. I cannot see much as my concentration has to stay encapsulated. My arm now can move more than an inch, but the maelstrom builds in strength. Before I can do anything else, a rage of ecstasy overpowers my armour, leaving me once again naked to the coming storm. From the purple and red clouds comes something...

Beatrice jerked awake, her cotton blanket flying off the bed to reveal Helia servicing her as a loyal subject should. Beatrice sighed, paying no heed to her servant as she tried to recall her vision. Her sleeps have become rife with such dreams, fully lucid but unable to move. On her conquest of submission, she would get swept to that place nearly every night. With eastern Borea fully under her command, she had returned to Fherin to plan the next steps of her conquest. What she didn't expect is her dreams to get ever more visceral. They were dreams in words only, she really felt like she was being transported somewhere that she did not know.

There was no denying the pattern and Beatrice needed to deal with it before her conquest resumed. She picked up Helia, slipping her erect cock into her cocksleeve as she got out of bed and went to meet the Trio.

Helia moaned with every step, the rapturous feeling of being used overcoming her senses. She had become the main nursery attendant whenever the queen wasn't in the castle. They already had knocked down many rooms to make room for the babies that were coming from all over the country.

One of the largest consequences of The Rebirth was that the gestation for humans was cut to under a third of what it was before, now only lasting for about three months. As The Rebirth spread throughout the then war-torn Aguilar was that the women, now 98% of the population, had full autonomy of reproduction as the arcane fused with the populace at the cellular level, allowing the magically affluent to grew the other set of genitals. But aside from that, their genetic sex changed as well, significantly increasing a baby's metabolism and elasticising the womb and vagina even more, allowing for much easier and safer birthing.

Soon Beatrice reached the nethers of the castle, taking the disguised staircase down into the Trio's lair. As the Ice Queen descended about halfway down, the familiar ethereal teal lights were able to be seen. The stairs became less defined, devolving into a rugged slope until a sharp turn at the very bottom. Beatrice put an arm around Helia's neck, not wanting to ruin her cocksleeve, which incited an orgasm that made the former royal's legs to spasm.

With a short hop, Beatrice landed in the Realm of Umbral Deviance, well the Trio like to call it that at least. There they stood, the three women that wore nothing but their violet and black robes were reading undecipherable texts with their bare legs and feet resting on a stone table.

"I have use for you three."

The Trio, unaware of the Ice Queen's presence before that moment jumped out of their seats and stood straight and tall, well as tall as they could with nearly a foot and a half difference between the Ice Queen and them.

"Apologies, your Majesty!" As the middle one uttered their response, all three of them bowed in unison. "What do you have need of us?"

"A place."

"A place where, your Majesty?"

"In my dream."

"Do you know the place, your Majesty?"

"No."

"Ah." The Trio whispered in a language unknown to Beatrice before addressing the queen again. "I am guessing that you believe it is more than a dream since you came to us."

"Yes." Beatrice finally pulled Helia off her cock, her constant moaning was getting to be a distraction. "I arrive at the same place every time, but cannot move. I see it now as vividly as when I was asleep."

"Did anything happen in your waking moments before these dreams started?"

"Not that I recall, I first started having them near the end of my eastern conquest. The only thing I remember is that I scared off some Verdant emissaries a few days before. I did not pick up any curse or manipulation though. Unless they are superior to me to the extent that I cannot recognise their doing, I highly doubt that is the cause."

"We do not believe that those emissaries are the cause as well, but it might be related." The central of the Trio picked up one of the many incoherent books around the cavern. "The Verdant are strange, especially when it comes to their magical gifts." They all take turns rummaging through the large tome, until resting on a page. "They are the closest to the Goddess, their method of magic most like the Rebirth Itself. The Borean was quite similar to the Verdant's actually. That is, until you."

Beatrice tilted her head to the side, quizzically. "I do not recall doing anything differently than any around me."

"You may not have perceived it, quite possibly because the Rhime family had atrophied the presence of any sort of magical understanding here to nearly null." The Trio glared to the fallen princess that still lied in pleasure to the Ice Queen's side. "But even though we are in the north of Aguilar, the noble families here were actually originally Verdant."

"Then who are the real Boreans?"

Even though the hoods still covered most of their face, Beatrice could see the Trio's toothy smile at her question.

"Those that can fully embrace winter magic. Like you and your two captains."

"Winter magic?"

"Do not be alarmed that you have not heard of it, it has been out of the new Borean tongue for nearly one hundred and fifty years. It was called Bhakkanari, the voice of the Frozen Ocean, in the time right after The Rebirth."

"So this is why you three allied with me so quickly..."

"Guilty as charged, we are scholars of this way of magic, and we couldn't bear to watch it dissolve into nothingness. You had displayed such an innate skill of it that we have never seen before, as well as the ambition to match. Apologies for the secrecy, our Queen."

Beatrice rested her hand on her naked hip, only then realising that she was completely nude. She just shrugged it off however, it's not like anyone in the castle hasn't seen her in her full glory anyway. "I do not liked to be handled as a tool, but I will forgive you if you are now completely honest to me and help me with my dreams."

"Apologies again, like I was saying, there were Verdant that did not follow The Rebirth like the others. Instead of banishing or executing these 'heretics', the Verdant Magi gave them the ultimatum of conquering the Borean lands, or die trying. Although the war was bloody for both sides, the Borean tribes could hold against the Verdant that outnumbered them many times over. The heretical Verdant executed the tribes down to a woman, or so they thought, before making the new queendom as it was before you so righteously destroyed it."

"I'm not sure what this history lesson has to do with my dreams. If you have already forgot, I still haven't forgave you for lying to me." Beatrice looking sternly at the Trio. As much as she hadn't fully trusted them since they allied with her, she could tell that even if their goals were selfish, they were not inherently evil.

The Trio nodded, again in unison, as the middle one began talking again. "The heretical Verdant, now the Borean nobility, did their best to erase the Bhakkanari from history, but their efforts were halted by infighting. Those of us that survived grew closer to our magicks as a result, hoping for some sort of retribution to not just the new queendom but the Verdant in general. As you confronted the Verdant, and whispered those words to her, the Bhakkanari came back into the stream of Consciousness."

"Wait." The Trio paused as a confused Beatrice took a step towards them. "How did you know what I said?" Beatrice furrowed her brow, recalling the incident that was now extremely hazy. "And what did I say?"

"The retribution of the Bhakkanari must have manifested in you at the sight of the Verdant, allowing you access to words you do not know."

Beatrice does recall that she had an irrational hate of her neighbours, even in childhood. Much more than anyone around her.

"So my dreams..."

"If we may take a guess, your dreams are of the Frozen Ocean."

"Where is that?"

"We... do not know. All the texts about the Voice of the Frozen Ocean just say about 'heeding the call' and nothing about the physical place."

"I have heard that call!" Beatrice took another step forward, her tantalizing cock now near inches from the Trio's hooded faces. "It has been driving me mad!"

"There is a ritual that might work, but we have never seen it done successfully." The Trio looked more nervous than Beatrice had ever seen them before. The trepidation of their thoughts hanging thick in their cavern. "Most don't ever wake up, and those that do wish they hadn't..."

Beatrice though over her options. She could sense that they were telling the truth about the dangers of this ritual, but in her frozen heart, she felt like she needed to confront this call, just like every other conflict in her life. "I promise that I will wake up to reclaim Borea, I never leave anything half-finished."

The Trio nodded, the queen's composure uplifting their resolve. "Yes, your Majesty." The middle of the Trio went back to get the right tome as the other two took the Ice Queen's hands and led her down to the back of the cavern where the ethereal lights grew stronger, becoming nearly as bright as day. There, they escorted Beatrice to the centre where a large slab of rock laid. Unlike the rest of the cavern, this slab was perfectly cut, almost inhumanly so. They beckoned her to lie down on it before collecting the necessary ingredients for the ritual.

The last of the Trio returned only seconds after the other two had finished setting everything up. She placed the tome, even more massive than the one she originally had, on a crude pedestal at the head of where Beatrice was now lying.

"This is the ritual of Fherrini, the journey through complete desire. We will now perform it."

In haunting harmony, the Trio burst into an incantation of a language that Beatrice did not know, yet she felt like she could understand the feelings of the words, even if she could not translate them. The Trio walked with rhythmic steps around the prone Ice Queen as a mist rose up, nearly the exact same colour as the storms in her dream, before slowly descending towards Beatrice's nether regions. They looked at each other before their small hands grasped each of their hoods. For the first time, Beatrice could see what the Trio actually looked like.

All three had raven black hair, braided in a thick braid in the back. Their breasts were nearly the same size as Beatrice's, making them gigantic for their bodies. Even though Beatrice had never seem them do any activity that required exercise, their bodies were quite lithe. But their eyes, when Beatrice saw them she could not look away. They were completely silver, almost as if they were blind but she could tell there was an intense clarity behind them. Their faces didn't look young nor old in a confusing manner. Beatrice would have looked more except the middle of the Trio took her breasts and engulfed part of her shaft with them.

As someone that thought themselves a master of the sexual arts, Beatrice was immediately humbled by the excitement that she felt with one simple action. She could have tried to rationalise that it was something about the ritual or mist, but somehow her mind could not function on that level anymore. The other two then got involved, one of them licking up the shaft until reaching the glans, there switching from heavy breaths and light tonguing, continued to stimulate her light blue head. The other went low, fully enveloping her face in the Ice Queen's balls. She licked and sucked them, fitting one and then the other into her eager mouth. The middle, while still chanting, began to slowly move her breasts up and down the shaft, keeping a steady pace in cadence with her chants.

Beatrice had never felt anything like this, she had more than five women serve her at once, yet somehow these three could make her vision haze. The chanting grew quieter for Beatrice as the haze grew stronger but she could feel every touch, every breath, every lick on her more than she ever had before. It felt like the sensitivity would become too much and get numb, only to reach heights that didn't feel possible. She couldn't recognise it at the time, but she had lost all vision of the Trio, only their servicing being noticeable until, with a scream that felt like her soul left her body, the Ice Queen erupted into darkness.

Beatrice "awoke", but she was not in the castle anymore. She was not in Fherin, or possible even Borea. She looked around to the same familiar landscape, the familiar winds that do not freeze but arouse. Was she dreaming? Had the ritual not worked? She rose up and rubbed her eyes, trying to make sense of what happened before realising what she had just done.

She moved one leg, then the other.

She was truly here, at the Frozen Ocean. Now all she had to do was to figure out why. She began to walk towards the winds to where she hears the voiceless call. She walked for what seemed like hours, only to find that she was in the same place as where she started. Not only that, but there were no tracks in the snow below her, like she hadn't moved at all even though she can now move. One of weak will might have given up at this point, but Beatrice did not come all this way to give up at a single obstacle.

She slowly took a step in front of her, trying to discern this reality. Even as she was looking, the ground seemed to warp below her, bringing her back to the same place she was. She paused, trying her best to keep patient in this strange land. She tried to remember what the Trio had told her, the Bhakkanari, the voice of the Frozen Ocean. One that heeds the call, the voiceless call...

She, as others before her, was to be the voice for the voiceless.

With nothing more than just a hunch, she conjured a small ice blade. Even such a small inflection of the Bhakkanar magic excited the Ocean. The red and violet maelstrom appeared as if summoned. Beatrice did not try to run away, did not try to rely on any of her physical senses that were playing tricks on her. If the call wanted a voice, then she would use her voice.

With great concentration, Beatrice conjured an ice stream with a current strong enough to counteract the winds. For possibly the first time, she was able to move around the Frozen Ocean! She glided around using only her voice, the magicks that she had tried to master over nearly twenty years, until the maelstrom above her had fully manifested. She did not back away from it, instead she directed her stream to confront whatever hid inside. With immeasurable speed, she rushed inside the converging storm until the colours around her became nothing but... nothing.

Not black, not dark. Nothing.

Was she still in the Frozen Ocean, or someplace else now?

She felt like she could move, but she did not trust any of her physical senses.

Once again, she summoned her voice. There was no point in directing her stream anywhere into the nothingness. The call responded, so pervasive that it felt like Beatrice's head was going to explode. The call was saying something. She amplified her voice, so that the call could be heard.

Look, my child.

Beatrice swiveled her head until she could feel something that was not nothing. Even the Ice Queen's heart wanted to reel back, to retreat from whatever this was. But this was not about her, or the Trio. She wanted to know what the call was, needed to know.

With another amplification of her voice, she peered to where there was no nothingness. As if in response, there was movement, or at least Beatrice could perceive movement, she did not know if she could see it. The not nothing started to grow to an immeasurable size, the call ever growing.

Do not look away.

Beatrice steady her magicks. She steeled her will.

Then, she saw it.

A movement of something larger than her castle started before her. She kept herself ready, but not combative. This was something that was beyond her scope of understanding. It folded again and again, a million times over, or at least a couple. Each fold took a century, or sometimes seconds. She was losing herself, her concentration started to waver until...

It showed itself.

The Eye.

Taller than the tallest castle.

Behold me, Bhakkanari.

Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers