Rotten To The Core

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't resist. All she knew was that she needed to be touched. Laura grasped for Lydia's wrist and placed the succubus' hand atop her own breast. With her free hand, she made a beckoning gesture in Eric's direction.

"Oh, how thoughtful," Lydia purred when Eric's swaying cock poked her cheek. "Or is he meant for you?" The succubus raised an eyebrow. "Ah, I see how it is," she purred, giving the glans a long, tender lick. In a feat of remarkable dexterity, Lydia slithered between Laura's thighs, scissoring her. Then she beckoned Eric closer. The cleric's eyes flicked from one woman to the other, amazement on his face as Laura reached down and began to finger Lydia's shockingly wet pussy. The succubus snaked her fingers around Eric's rod and guided him to her mouth.

"Now, Laura. Watch," the succubus ordered, closing her lips around Eric's tip, sucking and slobbering his organ with visible delight. Laura ground herself against Lydia, wanting nothing more than to finally get rid of the insane, constantly building heat in her pussy. She desperately yearned for her dildo -- it was the best way to alleviate this kind of need.

There was a wet, nasty pop as Lydia let Eric's cock spring from her mouth. "Dildo, Laura? Honey, we don't need dildos here." Lydia disentangled her legs from Laura's and stood up. "Here's something dark elves are infamous for," the succubus proclaimed. She touched her own forehead and... changed. Her skin took on a coal-black coloration, the hair turned icy-white save for a tell-tale golden streak going past her ear. Her body took on the slender, firm curves of a dark elven priestess, complete with an obsidian spider amulet clicking between her breasts.

One hand pumped Eric's shaft, keeping him hot and bothered, while the other traveled down the dark elf's body. Lydia caressed herself.

Laura, with her own fingers busy between her thighs, wondered what the shape-shifted succubus was up to. And then she saw it, a small dark nub sprouting from between her fingertips. It grew and elongated, until it nearly rivaled Eric's throbbing manhood in length and girth. Eric -- to everyone's surprise -- suddenly erupted, coating Lydia's stomach and breasts with hot, pearly ropes of his seed.

"I think I hit a nerve," Lydia purred, going to her knees next to Laura. She trapped Eric's cock between her lips and lovingly slurped every spurt of his cream off him. "That's your little innermost secret, isn't it?" Lydia whispered between licks. Eric's head was flushed with embarrassment but he nonetheless grabbed Lydia by her icy white mane and kept on fucking her mouth.

Laura crawled onto Lydia's thighs until her head was close to the magically grown erection the succubus had sprouted. While Lydia was busy pleasuring Eric, Laura touched her first cock, marveling at how it seemed to pulse under her fingers. This was different from the eye-wateringly colorful fuck sticks she and Vicky had bought together in Briou's tiny GobCo.

It's... alive, Laura thought, caressing the dark-elven rod. Every touch, even some of her heated breathing seemed to cause Lydia to gasp in response.

If my touch can do that... how about this? Surprised at her own daring, Laura closed her lips around Lydia's tip. The taste wasn't much different from how an aroused Vicky tasted -- and cock between her lips was definitely another thing than suckling Vicky's engorged clit.

Lydia's fingers caressed through Laura's disheveled hair. There were no encouraging words, just a lusty moan in answer to her licks and tentative sucks. A moment later, a second cock brushed her cheek. Drunk on her own lust, Laura switched, causing Eric to groan in pleasure. Lydia's fingers guided Laura's to Eric's balls. Touching them caused the cleric to buck his hips urgently. Laura growled a warning then closed a hand around his base, dictating how much of his impressive length he was allowed to push into her mouth. Lydia dove between Laura's thighs, displacing her hand and attacking her folds with lips and tongue at first then knowing fingers diving into her tunnel. Groaning in heat, Laura ground herself against Lydia's face and fingers, riding out an almighty orgasm which showed no signs of stopping. She released Eric's cock to gasp in a lungful of air, just as he let loose another load of his cream which miraculously missed her face only to land squarely in her hair.

With two fingers still inside her, Lydia's lips nibbled on Laura's ear. "How was it?" the succubus-turned-dark elf whispered.

"Insane," Laura moaned. "I didn't exactly ask for a threesome, you know?"

"Most people don't, yet still they happen," Lydia purred. "Look, Eric is still not done." She leaned in and closed her lips around the cleric's cock. Before she knew what she was doing, Laura had pulled Eric's cock from Lydia's mouth and kept on licking him.

"Alright, alright, if you don't want to share, I'll find my own amusement," Lydia purred, standing up and offering her own glistening lance to Eric. To Laura's utmost surprise, he turned his head and allowed the succubus to slowly fuck his mouth.

We really need to have a talk after this, you and I, Laura thought, her fingers going for her sex which felt a bit left out of the action. Her fingers were nice, but...

There was movement above her. She looked up and saw a second succubus join the tangle in the cushions, growing a prodigious member as she grabbed Eric's bandana'd head. Eric came between Laura's lips, a bit less vehemently than before. He grabbed the new arrival by her perfect butt cheeks and reeled her in, going for her cock.

Before she could wonder where Lydia had gone, Laura noticed hands on her hips, helping her to get to her knees while still being able to blow Eric.

What are you-

There was the sensation of something hot and wet caressing along her folds. Laura arched her back and spread her legs. That was so much better than her own fingers! A moment later, Lydia parted her labia with her magically grown cock, gently easing it into Laura's deepest reaches.

Now I know how Vicky must have felt! Laura thought triumphantly, drunk on all the new sensations coursing through her body. Although she didn't get fucked by a succ-oh my God!

Lydia moved, slowly, deliberately fucking Laura. Each thrust lit up small fireworks behind her eyes. Eric above her was moaning and gurgling, the other succubus not nearly as slow and gentle as Lydia was -- but going by his bucking hips and wildly thrusting cock, he seemed to enjoy every single minute of it!

Forming coherent thoughts became more and more difficult as Lydia picked up speed, adding two caressing fingers on Laura's clit to the already overwhelming stimuli pounding her body. Laura rolled her hips back in time to meet each deep thrust -- and suddenly she came, harder than ever before, spitroasted between a horny succubus and a helplessly panting cleric, his chest coated in the second succubus' cum as it dribbled from his mouth. Laura bucked and writhed and then Lydia speared herself into Laura one last time, flooding her insides with demon cum.

* * * *

"What are you doing?" Eric rasped, his whole body tensing up. Hot water hammered down onto his shoulders, almost scalding him.

Laura pulled him against her breasts, soapy foam squishing between them. She made sure to keep her hands above the waist line. "I'm washing your back," she announced, squeezing him gently.

He wasn't that much taller than her and Laura had little trouble looking past his shoulder. He was utterly spent, his once glorious cock now limp and dangling between his thighs.

"Do you mind?" she asked, breaking the hug.

"I don't need a pity fuck," he grumbled, grabbing the bottle with liquid soap the succubi had provided.

Laura landed a viciously stinging slap on his butt cheek. "That's not fair," she snarled. "I didn't pity you when I sucked your cock. I wanted it because..."

"Because the succubus fucked with both our heads," Eric interjected, slapping soap onto his chest. "You're not even my type."

"Your cum in my mouth says otherwise. Or was that meant for the futa cock you just sucked? Twice?"

Eric roared in defiance and rammed his fist against the tiles. There was the ugly sound of shattering knuckle bones and he went to his knees, wheezing.

"Yeah, that was stupid," Laura said, trying to suppress a nasty giggle. She slapped his cheeks. "Hey Mama, your host body needs a Cure Light Wounds."

The eyes on Eric's skull tattoo flared up and a gentle green glow enveloped his mangled hand. The running water didn't manage to drown out the spine-tingling sound of reshaping bone.

Laura turned down the water, from skin-scorching to comfortable, and pulled Eric to his feet. "Listen. I didn't think I was in the market for a double penetration either. The only thing I used to cram into my cooch was my dildo -- up until now."

"Like I said, the lust demons fucked us -- figuratively and literally," Eric snarled.

"They can only pick up on our own desires. After that field trip to The Burning City, I caught myself wondering how doing two guys would feel. Vicky obviously was into it and now I know why. Being the centerpiece, the catalyst of your lust was... incredible," Laura said, stopping herself from going for her pussy again.

"Oh my god, you have turned into a true slut, eh?" Eric asked.

"You're one to complain. You're already growing a hard-on again," Laura said. "So... You and cock sucking. If it makes you feel better, I promise on my honor that I will never tell anyone what you're about to tell me. What happens in the shower, stays in the shower." She snuggled up to him and played with his growing member.

"What are you doing?" he growled. Despite his complaints, he did not stop Laura.

"Giving you a hand job. I'd like to see how it feels without a succubus prodding me. Do you mind?"

"What about your dark elven girlfriend? Didn't you just cheat on her?"

Laura chuckled. "If anything, this little episode should make us even, after her threesome in the Flaming City. I have to say, sucking you off was fun."

"What about my ugly-ass face?" Eric muttered.

"What about it? It's a part of who you are." Laura grinned viciously. "When I'm sucking you off, I'm looking elsewhere anyway." She looked into his eyes. They were a nice doe-brown and could be pretty if there hadn't been this haunted look in them.

"Ouch." Eric made a sour face. Then, a moment later, he began to laugh. "You're a fucking weirdo, anyone told you that?"

Laura smiled. "In case you haven't noticed -- all Order members are weird, in their own special ways." She went to her knees and trapped Eric's cock between her lips, giving him a slow, scorching blowjob until he came, only a feeble dribble after his numerous eruptions earlier. Smacking her lips, Laura picked up the soap and stood up. "Come on. Tell me," she said. "It can't be that traumatic now, can it?"

"Wait, wait..." Eric stammered, still catching his breath. "What about us? I mean, after the things we just did...?"

"If you're wondering if we're boyfriend and girlfriend now... I don't think so." Laura admitted.

Eric's face crashed and burned.

"That doesn't mean we can't wash each other's backs now and then," Laura said, pressing the soap bottle into his hands. "I bet Doug and Jenna do it all the time."

"Washing your back? Huh?" There was a long pause then Eric slapped his forehead. "Oh. Wait."

"Mutual stress relief. Soul soothing. Washing each other's back. There are numerous ways to put it. According to Vicky, it's a rather common practice in the Order. I mean, we're supposed to save each other's lives, be there when the shit hits the fan and all that. We share the good and the bad. And our bodies on occasion. It's just sex after all."

I-... I can't believe I just said that, Laura realized. I sound like Vicky! She wasn't sure if that was something to be proud of.

"Mardi Gras," Eric said eventually, stepping behind her. His hands spread bubbly soap over her shoulders. "I was trawling up and down Bourbon Street, looking for easy pockets to pick, when I saw this hot latina, looked Brazilian to me. Amazing ass in those tiny short-shorts, belly piercing, cat eyes to die for." He massaged his way down her back, cupping Laura's butt cheeks. She reached for the tiles and braced herself.

"Said her name was Geralda. Told me she was looking for a good time away from the tourist spots. So I took her under my wing and showed her some sights. We smoked a lot of pot, drank a lot of whiskey, danced in the clubs and eventually ended up in a shitty little motel off the beaten path. Before I knew it, she was giving me head like no one else before." He soaped up her front. "No offense."

"None taken," Laura purred. "I know I need more practice in that particular skill." She stepped backwards, into him and found him hard again. His cock fit beautifully between her butt cheeks. Content for now, Laura let it rest there and held Eric's hands on her breasts. "What happened?"

"When I pulled her onto the bed and tore off her panties... well, Geralda must have been Gerald before. But I was way too stoned and way too horny to really care. We sucked and fucked for ages. Days. When... she was done with me, I couldn't walk straight for a while."

"That doesn't sound too bad to me," Laura said, rolling her hips. "You had a good time."

"Well apart from the bit where I woke up naked and robbed. That skank took all my shit and left me where I was." Eric growled. "And if I had told any of my buddies, they so would have torn into me for being a gay cocksucker."

"Your pipe between my butt cheeks says you're bi at best," Laura said. "Chin up. Not many people get to experience sex with a ladyboy, let alone enjoy it."

"Heh, or a foursome with two horny succubi and a cute little number from Germany," he said, his lips coming closer.

Laura slipped from his grasp before he could plant a kiss onto her cheek. "I think we've wasted enough of their water already," she suggested. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For telling me about your dirty past. For real this time. And everything else we did today. Couldn't have done it without you." She skipped out of the shower, pulling a towel around herself as she went.

* * * *

The moment they returned to Greenbury, their phones went berserk. By now, it was dark outside. Laura pulled her phone from her pocket and looked at the screen. She had missed a ton of calls and texts.

"Damn," Eric said. "One would think the mighty Order could do a few hours without their youngest members. Who calls who?"

"You get back to Jenna, let her know we're on our way back. I'll call Kelly... I mean Detective Goldbaum."

"Sure thing." Eric took a few steps to the side and worked his phone. Laura did the same, tapping one of Kelly's messages.

"Goldbaum." There was the sound of an engine in the background.

"Hey Detective, it's Laura."

"I know. I can read." She sounded grumpy as always. "We found Sullivan."

"How is he?"

"Dead. Took a bullet to the head."

"So the life leech didn't get to him?"

"Life leech. Yeah. Unless it changed its MO from mummifying people to using guns, I'd say 'no.'" A long, slow breath. "Mr. Sullivan left a tidy little package at the scene of his demise. We have a thick confession letter and -- get this -- an old video tape."

"Any idea what's on it?"

"No. And it will probably be tomorrow until we know. I'm on my way back from Vermont. Sullivan picked his hunting cabin as his final destination. Probably hoped to escape the... life leech. Anything on your end?"

Laura grinned. "I can say with utmost certainty that the lust demons are not involved."

"Oh? Enlighten me please."

"Succubi only show up on our side of the Barrier when summoned. As in 'drawing a summoning sign, offering a sacrifice and uttering their true name.' From what you've given us, none of the victims had any ties to the supernatural. Or did Forensics find any chalk marks or blood-covered trays in their houses?"

"No, not even a horror novel or Poltergeist DVD. Fine. I'll bring the evidence to the station. Be there tomorrow at nine and we'll look at it together."

Laura grinned. "Is that a date, Detective?"

"The fuck you on? It's, if anything, a business appointment. Don't. Be. Late." The connection died.

Laura lowered her phone. "What did Jenna want to talk about?" she asked, heading back to the bus.

"Not much," Eric said, falling in next to her. "Her feathery surveillance squad did a few passes over every graveyard and ditch in a fifty-mile radius. Nothing out of the ordinary. They did follow a few roach thralls all the way to the old Asylum though. Seems like they have a nest there."

"Do we have any connections to the Air Force? A nice little carpet bombing should do the trick." Laura muttered darkly. She slid onto the passenger seat when Eric unlocked the bus.

* * * *

Later that evening, Laura sat in the chapter house's kitchen, devouring a ham and cheese sandwich while trying to keep an adventurous tiger-striped cat from nibbling on the second one she had in arm's reach. Between bites, she told Jenna about what little they had learned in the succubus brothel. True to her word, she omitted any mention of Eric's confession.

"That's about it in a nutshell," she concluded. "Lydia, under truth detection magic, said neither she nor any of her girls had been to Greenbury in some time. Then some steamy sex happened and we came back ASAP. We couldn't have been there longer than two or three hours."

"I should have figured the interdimensional time difference into things. Your long absence had me worried," the druid confessed. "Glad to see you and Eric got along so well."

"I should have asked what your policies are in regards to sex between chapter members," Laura said, refilling her empty glass with the rest of her Coke.

"It's simple: As long as it doesn't impact your working relationship, feel free to do it with whoever you like." She smiled crookedly. "I'm out of bounds though. No offense but I don't do girls anymore. Once with your mother was enough."

"You did what?"

Jenna bared her teeth. "Your mother insisted we make up after I tried to rip her head off for swiping my boyfriend. We got horribly drunk and before I knew it, she was between my legs, going crazy."

Laura raised a hand. "Stop, stop, no more details. How about seeing people outside the Order?"

"The usual discretion is advised. Order business stays in the chapter house. Why? Did you find another playmate already?"

Laura fixed the werebear with an outraged glare. "You make me feel like a total slut. Sheesh." She took a bite from her second sandwich. "Granted, there's this cute goblin I met yesterday but after Lydia, my appetite is kinda sated." A fiendish grin crept over Laura's lips. "Just to be on the safe side though: Is there anything between you and Doug I should know about?"

"We've known each other for a couple years, bumped into each other during both our time in the New York branch," Jenna said, a playful twinkle in her eye. "He's very good at washing my back, if you know what I mean."

"And?"

Jenna sighed. "I wish he would finally commit and say I'm his only one but our dear paladin has commitment issues. His list of exes is longer than the list of Gene Simmons' failed get-rich-quick schemes."

"One in every harbor?"

"Maybe. I'm more a one-guy-forever girl," Jenna said. "What about you?"

Laura shrugged. "To be honest, I didn't have time to fully explore all my options just yet. In Briou, Vicky pulled me out of my shell and showed me how much fun two girls could have with each other. Today, I had my first taste of a man's -- and shapeshifted demon's -- dong." She grinned. "It was fun. Wild. And definitely different from my dildo."

1...910111213...15