Rotten To The Core

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo!" Donna shrieked, her voice hollow and weak. "What have you dooone?"

The remaining bones clattered to the floor. The hovering silver flames collapsed in onto themselves until they winked out of existence.

Gingerly, Laura brushed the hand bones from her neck. "I put a little bitch to rest," she said. "Good riddance." She turned on her heel and strode back into the room.

"Shit," Eric said. "You look horrible." He invoked a spell and touched Laura's arm. Warm, healing energy rippled through her, closing the torn-open cheek.

"Thank you," she said, looking over at Kelly.

The detective's bulletproof vest hung around her in tatters, her hair was unbound and she looked pale and rattled. "I'm okay," Kelly said, her voice shaky. "Being a helpless prisoner in my body felt much longer than the few seconds it really was."

"At least you didn't pee your pants," Eric grumbled. "Donna's done?"

"Yup. Didn't like to be called a slut and got a bit careless," Laura said. "Thanks to your blessing, I was able to tear her apart." She exhaled slowly. "Speaking of: We should get a move on, help Doug and the others."

"You're right. It's awfully quiet," Kelly said. "What about the remaining ghouls?"

"They are much less a threat than the nest of roach thralls. We can come back for them later," Laura said.

* * * *

When they returned to the foyer, they saw Doug, Jenna and Maria, bloodied but whole, climbing out of the hole.

"And here we are, coming to your aid like the damn cavalry," Kelly quipped. "What did you find down there?"

"Too many roach thralls to count, plus a Megaroach," Maria said.

Jenna made a low, grumbling sound and plucked a severed thrall arm off her back, tossing it into the hole. Her fur was matted in a dozen places and she left bloody paw prints. Eric went to her and cast a healing spell. The werebear muzzled his hand in thanks.

"They suddenly stopped being all organized and got in each others' way," Doug went on. "Without that lucky break, things might have ended much worse. We took down the Megaroach and set fire to the nest, along with most of the thralls down there."

"When the connection died, I thought you'd be in real trouble," Laura said.

"Well, shit," Doug muttered. "One of the fuckers got his claw into my helmet and tore my headset cable to shreds. What about Donna?"

"Dead and gone. Didn't like being called a slut."

"Who does?" Maria said. "The ghouls?"

"We killed half a gazillion of them," Eric boasted. "Others escaped back into the cellars."

"That means another hunting expedition into this landfill. Yaaay," Laura moaned. "The sooner it is flattened and filled with concrete, the better."

"Why not do it now?" Kelly asked, patting the butt of her rifle. "I mean, we're all alive, we have enough bullets and the night is still young. Why wait and give them time to regroup?"

"The lady has a point," Doug said. "Okay then, let's go!"

* * * *

"So, that's where you got that scar," Vicky said, a concerned look on her features. "I gotta say, you look like a badass now. Does it hurt?"

"Only my pride." Laura touched her cheek. "It might eventually vanish completely. It all depends how well my body reacts to the vile damage Donna's claw swipe caused."

"How's the rest of your team?" Vicky tilted her phone so the camera could show more of her naked breasts. Her bedding rustled underneath her as she caressed herself. "Any fallout I should know about?"

"With a cleric like Eric in the house, everyone recovered pretty quickly from their injuries." Laura chewed on her lower lip. "What else? Well, we did bury Donna's bones in hallowed earth, to make sure there is zero chance of her ever coming back. No more roach thralls, at least until the next one crawls into town. No more ghouls too and if Kelly is as persuasive as she is stubborn, the Asylum will be gone in a few months as well."

"So a happy ending all around. Good. Anything else to report?" Vicky asked.

"Yup. Kelly showed up twice for dinner."

"Oh? What for?"

"Mainly to swipe some of our monster manuals," Laura purred. "Or to hook up with Doug. I really can't say."

"That still doesn't explain why it was so goddamn hard for me to get a hold of you this past week and a half. Are you mad I sent you these pictures?" Vicky asked. "I even wrote in my e-mail that I'd like you to meet Frida and Grulat once you get your shapely ass over to London. They are fucking a-mazing!"

"Your mail did put my gears into motion, I have to admit," Laura said. "I already wrote what I did in the succubus brothel."

"Hmmm. I wish I had been there to cheer you on. Or to participate," Vicky purred. Her phone tilted down further, showing her fingers caressing her nether lips.

"Then there was Jenna, eating into my quality time. We sparred a lot." Laura began. "Aaand... I also met a new friend."

"Tell me more," Vicky purred.

"At first, we just hung out." There was a hushed rustle next to Laura. She sighed softly as a slender green hand caressed down her naked back, ending on her butt. "Jessie, my friend, wanted to watch a few movies. We made it halfway through 'Spider-Man: Far from Home'."

"What happened?"

"She put her hands under my T-Shirt and groped me."

"You don't sound too mad about that," Vicky said.

"To be honest, I was a bit vengeful myself, after you had that magnificent threesome with, what were their names?"

"Frida and Grulat. Laura... I was lonely, drunk and very horny."

Laura grinned. "Nothing new there, except for the 'drunk' bit. Well, when Jessie made her move, I didn't stop her. We ended up in bed and it was pretty wild."

"Yes?"

"We met again a few days later and went shopping together."

"Anything kinky happen?"

"Apart from seeing each other naked in a Hot Topic changing booth? Nah."

"Hot Topic? Laura!" Vicky crossed herself. "Why, in Lucifer's name, would you go into such a shop?"

Laura giggled. "To buy a lacy, see-through black evening gown. Jessie and I went into the Basement Club tonight and had a look at the Bella And Edward Show. Also, we made a lot of people either very horny or very embarrassed when we made out on the dance floor to Type O Negative's "Black No.1."

"Laura... did you find yourself a girlfriend?" Vicky asked, breathless.

"I'm not sure just yet, but I'd dearly love to find out," Laura admitted. She tilted her phone so Vicky could see Jessie, naked, cuddled up to Laura. The goblin waved, a cautious smile on her lips.

"I do like her wicked sense of humor though. Reminds me of a certain dark elf," Laura said, caressing Jessie's backside.

"And you obviously love her cute gobbo butt," Vicky observed.

"Oh, going by how eager she ate me out when we got home, I think she also loves my sweet green pussy," Jessie said, her smile wide and naughty.

"Before I give my blessing, I need to make sure you take good care of my girl though," Vicky said. "So, unless you've got better things to do, how about you show me what that sweet mouth of yours can do?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Laura told Jessie. "Vicky's just being her usual bossy se- Oh my God, Jessie!"

The goblin had lifted one of Laura's legs and eagerly dove between her thighs, attacking Laura's sex with gusto.

"And don't you dare drop that phone!" Vicky ordered, her voice a hoarse moan.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed this twisted fantasy of mine. If you did, let me know. Vote and/or comment. It's the only way for me to know if and how you liked this story.

Some quick housekeeping: Arach does appear primarily in my fantasy stories. The town of Greenbury first appeared in "The Making Of 'A Little Heresy', a 2016 Halloween contest story. Depending on the feedback, there may be more Order of Martinius stories in the future. The solution for the hidden songs can be found in the comments section below.

Thanks for your time and Happy Geek Pride Day!

(c)2021 Blind_Justice