Rouge Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
And so the fun continues.
1.2k words
4.54
4.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara wasn't sure what to make of the replaced undergarments. She did however have to give it to Mr X that he had good taste, he only ruined her bra but yet made effort with a complete set. She wasn't sure on what to do. She had to see him.

Dark blue jeans and basic top with a bright green scarf spoke causal she didn't intend to be an entertaining submissive. Pink lips and hair loosely tied in a ponytail would do. She wondered if he would be home, she still had the access code to his front door. She called for the cab.

Mr X knew Clara was not the type of person to vanish into the night and not come back. No. He knew she was different from the rest. She was good at faking but her true nature as a submissive is what made her more desirable, if she paid attention to it. Mostly she would just brush people off. She met him before in the coffee shop she worked at, but didn't pay attention. She was work driven and as the manager had no time for flirting like the waitresses.

He had to stop thinking about her, he had work to do. He had to look at the security monitor twice, when he saw her at the gate. She wasn't looking into the camera, but he could see how the green scarf complimented her dark hazel eyes. He had to make a note of that. He pressed the control for the gate. She knew the code. She knew where to find him.

Clara knew her way to him. Within minutes she was in the study. He was sitting behind the same desk he had her displayed on last night. He didn't look up. She wasn't sure he noticed her even being there. "Have a seat Clara", he spoke before she could run. "I presume you are here to accept my offer". It wasn't a question. Her mouth was dry. She shouldn't have come here. "Clara answer me" he banged his hand on the table. He didn't mean to scare her. He had a lot of skills and talents one of them was not patience. He got up and walked around the table. He stood right in front of her and leaned on the desk making this whole situation more approachable. All he wanted was to fuck her hard and good at that moment with a few personal favourite tools.

He wanted her to call him Sir and shout yes please Sir. He wanted to touch her face. Instead controlled his emotions. "Clara, can you speak or have you lost your tongue in less than 12 hours?"

She looked directly at him, lifted her chin an inch higher and finally spoke. "What do you want from me, Sir?" She said it. That one word, the way she said Sir... that would be his confirmation that he had the right submissive.

"Clara, I will make it easy. I want you to myself. No agency. No third parties, just me and you. Our own contract and rules for a duration we both see fit."

This was too good to be true. This type of thing wasn't the norm anymore. She was intrigued by him and this current proposal. He was wealthy she could tell, but that never mattered she made her own money. Sure every girl likes gifts she didn't need anything from him. He was attractive, she knew that much, well her arousal for him confirmed it. Those ice-blue eyes looked right into her soul, the dark and twisted side of her at least. She wasn't sure asking for a probation period would be acceptable. She didn't know him.

He could see her mind spinning from all the thinking. Always busy, that mind of hers. Maybe some teasing would get her mind of things and surrendering some of that control will be good for her. "Clara, walk with me" he was surprised, she obliged. He took her to the kitchen, it was time for strong coffee. She took a seat in the chair opposite the counter he wanted her closer but knew trust will be earned. Well she would have to trust much sooner.

Clara loved the stylish kitchen with the silver and white polish look. She wasn't sure what to expect, but coffee was not on her mind. She studied him, his hands moved quick and precise.

"Sir."

There it was, she spoke.

"Yes Clara?"

She wanted to ask but wasn't sure how. He saw this as an opportunity.

"Get undressed and kneel, head down and knees apart." The instruction was simple.

She complied. Got undressed and was kneeling knees apart head titled down. He was aroused from seeing her undressing to complying with his instruction. His hard cock was throbbing for a good suck. He stood in front of her and complemented her good behaviour. "Clara, you will suck my cock like a good little slut. Understood?" She just nodded. He unzipped his pants. She placed her mouth around the tip. Fuck she looked sexy and good on her knees.

Clara made sure he knew what she was good at. She took in all of him. She sucked harder and faster, then licked from the top to the bottom making sure he looked at that. She slightly grazed her teeth over his length and bit down a bit firmer at the tip. He groaned in pleasure and she smiled at herself thinking- bet your arse I am not just a pretty face. She was toying with him and at the same time providing so much pleasure. He wanted to cum all over her mouth and breasts. He made an attempt to, but she held him firmly in place. Her hands pushed against his ass forcing him deeper down her throat. Fuck, she was good. Swallowing like a good little slut.

He helped her up and whispered in her ear to spread her legs. He wanted to feel her juices and arousal. He was pleased yet again when she was soaking. Good girl he whispered in her ear. He noticed her nipples becoming more erect. He teased her cunt until she was moaning and begging him with her Please Sir's. No, he would stop. She had to know what she was missing if she decided not to be his submissive. He stopped when she was close to orgasm.

Clara felt mad and upset. How dare he! She got dressed and wanted to shout fuck you but she could see that he wasn't at all phased by her tantrum. He stood there looking like a cat that just scored some cream. She smiled suddenly, her sadistic smile. Yeah he spilled all the cream down her throat. She knew in that moment Mr X was working with a plan. She called him Mr X, she had no idea who he was. His correspondence gave nothing way. She was instructed to call him Sir. She had to leave. She had a few hours of work to finish at the coffee shop even on her day off. Feeling frustrated and wanting will not help her day but it was time to leave.

"Clara," he said her name as if she was a child.

Well she just behaved like a child. "Yes Sir," she mastered with a thick layer of fake politeness.

Be here tonight at 19:30.

"I am not your personal go to... "

He put his hand in the air, came closer and repeated his previous statement. Be here tonight at 19:30. Don't be late. With that he turned around and walked away. She knew the way out.