Rough Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But this is one of your wishes, dear."

"I don't think being naked, blindfolded, and all tied up like I'm up in stirrups at the Gynecologist's has ever been on my bucket list. What the heck are you up to?"

"Just one of your fantasies."

"What the hell are you touching me with? It's all cold, slimy and gooey. It's creepy. I don't like it. It's squeaky. Coop!"

"Now we just slide one finger in here...."

"Dammit, Coop. It's those sleeves you shove up cows!"

"And now a second finger."

"That feels gross, Coop. And don't you think for a second about shoving that big paw of yours in there. You'll tear everything apart like a 20 pound baby."

"And maybe a third finger..."

"Nathaniel Bartholomew Ferdinand, Sr. Or whatever. You're only hurting yourself. You'll ruin me. It'll be like putting that dick of yours in a five gallon bucket. So you better think twice about any more fingers."

"Maybe you're right. What about back here?"

"Coop! Stay away from my butt. Exit only, remember?"

"And we'll just slide a finger in here...."

"Ouch. Coop! Well, that's not so bad. Maybe we can try that some time. BUT NOT ON MY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY WITH THOSE GLOVES ON! If you try to reach in there and tickle my liver...I'll make myself poop on you. In fact I will clean out the garden and eat so many vegetables....Now take those damn things off!"

He slid his cock into her. "Now that's what I'm talking about! Happy Birthday to me. That guy always makes me happy. Unlike his freakin' owner who is on pretty shaky grounds right now. So untie me, take the blindfold off, let my legs down and then use those hands of yours to make me look like I ran through a blackberry patch. And I'll claw your back like a tiger."