Rough Night on the Rajdhani Express

Story Info
My story of being taken by three men on a train in India.
2.3k words
4.13
70.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Vivian, I am from New Zealand, I have blonde hair, I'm rather petite and stand at a height of 1.6 meters (or 5 feet & 3 inches). This is my story of how three men took turns on me in a train cabin, whilst on a trip to India and I'm writing this story now because I want to just get it off my chest.

Our story begins in 2015 when I opted to take some time off during my studies to spend a year travelling abroad. At 22 years old, this was the first time I have ever travelled overseas alone, going on a tour of Asia, visiting countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, India and the United Arab Emirates.

During my trip to India, I visited the beaches in Goa, Mumbai, New Delhi, Amritsar and Jaisalmer, doing a lot of sightseeing and general touristy stuff. I also mostly crashed at motels to keep down the cost of my accommodations. I won't bore you with the details of what I saw and the places I visited during this trip as this is not a travel blog.

After having spent two nights in Mumbai, I boarded the Rajdhani Express train going to New Delhi. During my train ride to Delhi, where I shared a cabin with three men named Advik, Arjun and Darshan (not their real names). They were in their mid to late 30s, they were currently on leave from serving in the Indian Navy and were on holiday, travelling across India as they were celebrating Darshan's 2-week long, bachelor party vacation, by travelling the country, hitting up bars, clubs and other events across the country.

They were quite friendly, rather engaging. I got to talking with the three men who were curious as to why I was travelling across India all by myself and in turn, me being a bit of a military enthusiast myself, as well, I also asked them questions about the Indian military.

Eventually our discussion somehow turned to the subject of sex, hence they asked me all these questions such as "are you a virgin", "how many men have you been with" and they then went on to asking more intimate questions such as "what is the most extreme thing (sexually) you have ever done", etc.

Not wanting to be rude, I answered all their questions, went into detail and as I was talking about my sex life, I could see from the crotch part of their pants, they were getting turned. It probably didn't help that at the time I was only wearing very thin clothing as, India was going through a really bad heat wave that year, hence whilst I was in the cabin with the three men, I was only wearing a white crop tank top, a denim skirt which I've been wearing since I was 13 (so it was rather short by then), a neckband necklace and a pair of hiking sandals, as well as being covered in sweat as it was a very hot day that day. I also opted to forgo wearing a bra as it was too hot to do so; hence the guys on the train could clearly see my breasts and nipples, from my sweat soaked shirt.

Later that evening, as the men were still feeling a bit hot (so was I), so the guys started removing their clothes, till they were down to their boxer shorts and socks, as well as encouraging me to do the same as well. This was actually quite common among some of the other passengers on the train as it was quite hot despite us being in an AC coach.

Back then I was a rather shy and timid person, who easily caved into peer pressure, also, it was quite hot, so I went ahead and untied my hair, as well as removing my shoes, socks and denim skirt, revealing my red and black, floral lace panties, resulting the three men's eyes popping wide open, with a very visible grin on their faces when they saw it.

An hour later, Advik and Darshan left the cabin to go somewhere, leaving only me and Arjun. Arjun had a beard and quite a rather large man. He was the biggest of their group, standing at nearly 6 feet tall.

Arjun then, asked me if he could see my breasts. I initially said no, but he then started being pushy, asking me a few more times. Being quite tired, drowsy because of the heat earlier that day and not really having had the confidence to say no to people at the time, I agreed, removing my tank top and revealing my now fully but still sweaty, exposed breasts to him.

Before I could put my top back on, he came over to my bunk and started feeling up my breasts and nibbling on my right nipple. He then pressed a kiss onto my lips and I was too taken a back to refuse.

He then lifted me up and had me stand up, turn around and lean forward against the bunks. Before I could ask what he was doing, he then pulled my panties down, exposing my saved vagina. I knew that I should have said no, I should have told him to stop but I have also fantasized about the idea of being taken forcefully. I wanted to know what it felt like to be genuinely helpless and at the mercy of someone else.

He started rubbing the outside of my pussy, starting by pushing his fingers a little bit inside. He then asked me if I had any lube he could use, to which I said no.

Arjun, then spat on his fingers and pushed them right back up my still dry pussy in an attempt to lubricate it, causing me to yelp out in shock. He then spent the next minute or so just fingering me before pulling his hand out and unzipping his pants as he positioned himself better behind me. He grabbed me by the waist, pulled me back towards him as his now hard and erect penis prepared to enter my tight and still somewhat dry pussy, fully entering me, making me cry as the pain of him entering me whilst I was still dry really hurt.

He then started pumping in and out of me, and since I was apparently making too much noise, he then grabbed my panties, curled it up into a ball and shoved it into my mouth to muffle my voice.

About, about a few minutes later, Advik and Darshan returned to find me, fully naked, gagging on my own underwear, tears running down my face, with Arjun grabbing my hair with one hand, grabbing my waist with the other as he pounded away at me. Advik and Darshan, then closed the door and curtain behind them and started undressing themselves. I must have been quite the lovely sight.

The sight of Advik and Darshan, undressing and relishing the idea of turning me into their little white, human sex doll for the night, made me wet which inadvertently actually made it easier for me as Arjun was still thrusting in and out of me.

After some time, Arjun then came inside of me, properly lubricating my pussy and finally pulling out of me, leaving my pussy sore and my legs strained. Arjun, then grabbed me by the hair and had me suck our cum, mixed with some of his saliva off of his dick, as Advik then sat down on my bunk, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto him, plunging his cock into my freshly beaten vagina.

By pure instinct, I started grinding into Advik's cock but he wanted me to bounce on it so I did. Whilst this was happening, Darshan then took Arjun's place as Darshan started making me suck on his cock, but stopped me just before he could climax.

Advik and Arjun, then pulled me up just to lay me down on the floor between the bunk beds. Advik, then climbed on top of me to continue his fucking as Arjun and Darshan spread my legs wide, whilst Arjun, pinned down my hands with his knee after I tried to reach down to rub myself whilst Advik fucked me.

I've always been a naturally tomboyish person, with most of my friends growing up being boys, watching WWE on SKY TV and having grown up playing Call of Duty and Command & Conquer games on PC but feeling of being pinned down, completely helpless and at the mercy of these three men ravishing was the first time I truly felt like a woman. The feeling of it as I closed my eyes, letting go of whatever sense of control I still had (not that I had any) and allowing these men to just use my body as they wished, could only be described as discrete euphoria for lack of a better word.

After some time, Advik came inside my pussy and pulled out of me. I was lying on the floor, still gasping for air as Darshan then pulled me up and laid the top half of my body onto my bunk as he stood up and positioned himself between my legs. Of course, I did not want to let the boys know I was actually enjoying this as I got a thrill from the idea of being gang raped by them and these men believing that they were "raping" me turned me on even more.

Darshan then took his turn, entering me as well, with his cock easily slipping in as my cunt was already filled with cum as is. Darshan then started pounding away at me for about the next 10 minutes, ending with Darshan pulling out of me, wrapping his hand around my throat to force my mouth open, as Darshan then forced me to suck him off as he came inside my mouth.

With all the men satisfied, I then took a few minutes to catch my breath, before crawling back into my bunk to go to sleep, whilst also trying to squeeze and finger the cum out of my pussy.

Later that midnight, still on the train, I woke up to Darshan climbing into my bed shoving my panties back into my mouth as he spread my legs and pushed his cock right into my vagina again. This time, Darshan wanted to cum inside my pussy as well.

When Darshan finished, Arjun and Darshan, then got into a bit of an argument about my pussy just being filled with too much cum now, as Arjun also wanted to have another go at me. Arjun didn't like having sloppy seconds I guess.

Arjun then flipped me over, and used the cum from earlier that evening to lubricate my bum hole as Arjun then pushed into my arse. When Arjun pushed his huge cock inside of me, I screamed a muffled scream of pain as I've never tried anal sex before and Arjun just took my anal virginity, making me scream in pain as tears again went down my face.

After some time of pounding my bum hole, Arjun pulled out of me arse to push his cock into my vagina, ending with Arjun cumming inside of my pussy again.

At around 6:00am the next day, I woke up, the boys were still fast asleep, I wrapped myself in a blanket, went to the loo to clean the cum and bits of blood out of my pussy, and try my best to freshen up. I looked completely with my hair disheveled and mascara running down my face, but also found myself grinning as I can honestly say I've finally lived out one of my fantasies, a fantasy which I never thought I would do and likely will never do or allow to happen again.

Our train arrived at New Delhi at around 8:00am, and Advik asked me if I'd like to join them on the rest of the remaining 4 days of their trip across India as we were both going to New Delhi and Amritsar anyway. Advik and Arjun, then went on to say that I'd get to stay with them at their hotel rooms, join them at clubs and bars, and they'd cover my costs in exchange for me "servicing" them throughout the trip. They also mentioned that when they get down to Goa, they'll be meeting up with some of their other Navy buddies for Darshan's bachelor party on the last day of their vacation, where I would be the entertainment in servicing up to 20+ sailors in what would essentially be a gangbang.

I told them that I loved that they offered but I do also have my own vacation plans and I was leaving for Dubai in 4 days time as well (5 days actually). In reality, I did find the idea of spending the remaining 5 days of my holiday, being a human sex toy for some horny 30+ year old men tempting but my better judgement prevailed.

You may think this was the only sexual encounter I had during my trip across Asia but it wasn't. I did have one other, slightly less rough but honestly, more exciting encounter, in the Emirates but that's another story.

Today, in my personal and professional life, I have learned to become more assertive, I now work as an office supervisor back here in New Zealand, where I am only one of three women in the whole office, am responsible for instructing and overseeing newer employees, as well as somewhat aggressively negotiating with other department managers just to make sure my staff have the resources and support they need. I've learned to not only assert myself but also be confident in giving people orders and instructing them on how to do things, but when I get home and climb into bed with my partner, I love being dominated and playing the role of the submissive female again.