Rough Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly Tay, shut the fuck up." Hanna seemed a little pissy with her cousin in the early morning.

"What's your problem? Oh, who cares. I'm going poop. You coming with me?"

"No."

"Suit yourself."

The brief conversation between the girls gave me a bit of a reprieve, but it wasn't nearly long enough for my erection to subside. And if there was even a hope of it leaving, it all returned when Hanna leaned over, pressing her firm naked breast into my back and kissed my cheek.

"Morning daddy. Love you."

"Love you too baby."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Not the best. I can't wait to sleep in a real bed again. You?"

"I slept the best that I have in years. Being wrapped up in your arms made me feel so safe."

Well there it was. She had been fully aware of our skin on skin contact

Putting enough wood on the fire to keep the ambers glowing for when it was time to cook, I looked down the beach and noticed that Taylor was on her way back. When she saw that she had my attention, she made every attempt to be as sexy as possible. Her hips began to sway and there was a bit more bounce in her step.

The smile on my niece's face was shorted lived.

"Tay. Come with me while I use the restroom." Hanna wasn't requesting, she was telling.

"No. I want to..."

"Oh, I know what you want. Move your ass. Let's go."

The words, "bitch" and "little cunt" escaped Taylor's mouth as the two girls walked down the beach.

Trying to avoid the two naked girls was harder than it sounds. The small island only had so many hiding spots and I had pretty much exhausted them both.

It was obvious what Taylor wanted. She had been in heat since the first time we had sex. I wanted to continue, but some kind of mental rational came over me, But, even the strongest people have their weakness's and mine was apparently naked 18-year old's.

The splash of water and throwing of sand went on for the afternoon, until I cut it short for lunch.

"Hey you two, lunch."

Wet and naked, Taylor and Hanna made their way to the shady area for a bite to eat. The sea salt avocados and fish were a hit.

"Wow Uncle Wade this fish is so good. What is it?"

"Red snapper." As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted it. Taylor laughed out loud and Hanna just lowered her head and smiled.

"Yep, I know the feeling. I had one all day after the other night." I turned away like I hadn't heard, but Taylor wasn't about to give up.

"Come on Hanna, you should give it a try. Having the Red Snapper is pretty cool." Hanna stared down her cousin.

"You're so classy."

"Look, just because you're afraid of sex, don't be a downer for me. Everybody knows what I want, but I'm not allowed to have it."

"I'm not afraid of sex. Stop being a bitch."

"Then why aren't you doing it?" I wished that I could have been anywhere else in the world at that moment.

"Because he's my dad." Hanna's voice was soft and shy.

"So, he's my uncle, and you watched me suck him off and then you watched us fuck. Twice."

"What if I am not as good at it as you?"

At that very second my world stop revolving. My daughter basically told her cousin that she wanted to have sex, but she was afraid that she wouldn't be good enough. I was so torn. I wanted to hold my daughter and reassure her that like everything else in her life, she would excel at sex, but I knew it wasn't the right thing to do. The right thing would have been to insist that they remained dressed and to not have had sex with my niece.

"I'm not good at it, that's why I want to practice. So, stop being a bitch. If you don't want him to do you, at least let him screw me."

"No. We have to stop."

"Bullshit. Then let him go down on me for fuck sakes." They were talking like I wasn't even or didn't have a say in the matter.

I had to get away from them, but it was already too late. They had noticed my erection. It was full mast and pointed at the sun, but neither of them said a word to me when I left.

The water saved me from what might have been. I could hear the girls bickering from our shelter, but I pretended not to. Diving under, I gathered shells to kill time. After one of my shallow dives, I came to the surface to find both girls standing on the shore with their hands on their hips.

Like a scolded child I asked, "What?"

Both girls entered the water up to their butts and started rinsing themselves off. When they felt like they were done, each grabbed one of my hands into theirs and led me up the beach.

In the security of the shade Hanna spoke.

"Dad, will you show me what you showed Tay."

I was hesitant. I was reluctant, but I was weak. Without words, I pulled Hanna's soft wet body toward me.

My hands found the same perky breast that they had rested on earlier in the morning. Hanna cooed at my touch and raised to her tippy toes so that we could kiss. One hand cupped her ass, while the other worked its way around her rock-hard nipple.

Hanna's tongue danced around in my mouth. She was a naturally good kisser. I could only imagine what else she would be good at.

Lowering herself to her knees, my own daughter was directly in front of my hard penis. I wanted to stop her. I wanted to tell her that it wasn't right, but when she parted her lips and the tip slid over her teeth, I couldn't even speak.

Her tongue made a curled hammock for my shaft to rest in and her lips did the rest. What Hanna lacked in skill, she more than made up for with pure enthusiasm.

I looked over at Taylor to see her laying back in the sand with two fingers attacking her clit. When she noticed that I was looking, she smiled and told me that she was next.

The view of my daughter bobbing her head over my erection proved to be the best visual stimulant I had ever seen. The trial of saliva was joined by the pre-cum that was seeping from my balls.

Touching Hanna's indented cheek, I told her that it was her turn.

Hanna did not hesitate for a second. She laid on the softest part of the palm leaf mattress and spread her legs to give me the best possible view and access.

Her body soft, and I was unbothered by the stubble on her legs and pubic mound. Her excitement was seen, smelled and soon to be tasted.

Looking Hanna in the eyes, I used my tongue to part her soaked lips. A loud moan escaped my daughter as she felt a tongue in her vagina for the very first time. The taste and feel were incredible. Her lips were full, puffy and completely womanly. I would never be able get enough.

The sound of my lapping was overshadowed by the feverish stroking of Taylor's workout on her clit. When I twisted my head just enough to see what she was doing, she once again told me that she was next.

Unlike her cousin who couldn't reach orgasm from her first time having oral sex, Hanna came hard. Her body convulsed with mini shockwaves and jolts. Her arms and legs spasmed, betraying her.

When I crawled up over her, Hanna had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god daddy. That felt so good."

"Me. My turn. I told you both, I'm next." Taylor looked desperate for some attention, but she would have to wait her turn.

Hanna's small hand wrapped my rock-hard shaft and rubbed the mushroomed head between the lips of her virgin pussy.

We had already gone too far, but when I looked down, I still asked for permission.

"Are you sure baby girl? Are you sure this is what you want?"

She locked her eyes on mine and nodded.

The tip of my shaft found the entrance and gently I pushed forward in her tightness. Slowly I delved on until I reached a blockade.

Hanna, unlike Taylor did have an intact hymen. When I stopped pushing, Hanna looked at me, then lowered her head so that she could watch me entering her and said, "Do it".

The final push ripped away the skin blockade and my baby girl became a virgin no more. With one slow, smooth full push, I reached bottom in the tightest, wettest vagina that I'd ever had the pleasure of in being in.

Both Taylor and Hanna said, "Oh my god" at the same time. The only problem was that Taylor's "Oh my god" was followed by the word "Boat".

I tried to pull away. Hanna tried to pull me back in. And Taylor stood with her fingers still buried in her crotch.

Sure enough, what looked like a Coast Guard style of boat was approaching from a distance.

It wasn't necessary to tell the girls what was next. The mad scramble was on. Each of us stumbled over the other as we dressed in our bathing suits.

Taylor pointed down at Hanna and my crotch and said, "You guys might want to go into the water before they get too close." The moist splatters of bloody slime speckled Hanna thighs and the areas on me that had rubbed against her.

It was a good call. Running toward the beach with our arms waving in the air, none of us stopped until we were waist deep.

Even after rinsing, I was still semi hard.

As the boats approach got closer and closer, Taylor let out a scream of joy. On the bow of the cutter stood her mother and father.

Clean, bottled water never tasted so good. The ships doctor checked our vitals on the trip to St Lucia and found that other than the usual bug bites and scrapes and bruises, we were fine. Moe on the other hand hadn't fared as well. He had the telltale signs of a good old-fashioned beating.

Holding his only child tightly between himself and his wife, he sobbed like a child. His eyes had been blackened from a broken nose. His lips had been split open from either punches or slaps and the fingers on his left hand were wrapped in gauze and splints, indicating that at some point they had probably been broken by his captors.

4 hours later we arrived at a port in St Lucia and not once had Hanna left my side. Transportation carried us from the ship, to a very nice hotel, that was Moe's way of apologizing for something that was out of his control.

Tay, Hanna and I went into the only clothing store on the resort property and picked up the basic necessities for clothes. Moe explained that the rooms were family suites and had been loaded with all of the personal things that we would need.

When the door to our suite closed behind us, Hanna held me tight and cried for the first time since her mother had passed 6 years before.

"Baby, you want me to run you a bath? Maybe put some bubbles in it. You can relax for a while, maybe have a nap before we meet the others for dinner."

Hanna nodded into my chest but didn't allow me to pull away. Kissing the top of her head she finally let me leave her side.

The bathroom was larger than any I'd ever seen. Modesty wasn't on the agenda as Hanna stripped off her swimsuit and climbed into the hot tub and eased back. The bubbles covered her beauty from me, but the memories of her nakedness was etched in my mind for the rest of time.

"Oh my god dad. Soap. There's actually soap. I forgot how good it feels to use soap when washing. You want to get in here with me?" The tub was made for two people, but I needed a shower. I needed to shave my face, scrub my hair and try to wash away my sins.

"I'm gonna jump a shower baby, but I'll be right here." The glass enclosure shower was only a matter of feet from the tub. We watched one another get clean. Heads full of shampoo washed little granules of sand away from our scalps. Razors cleaned the beard off of my face, the stubble off her legs and away from my view, I could only guess where else. Last but not least, I must have used half of a tube of toothpaste. It felt so good to be clean.

I held open one of the hotel supplied robes for Hanna to slip into. The white terrycloth brought out her darker than normal features and suntan.

Climbing into the comfort of a high-quality mattress and bed made me think back to the palm leaves where I'd spent the past two weeks. It was a reminder that I'd never go camping again.

The suite had two bedrooms with two large beds, but Hanna climbed in with me. Under the blankets, she cuddled her back up against me. It was the same position that we had woken up to this morning.

"Dad. Thank you for saving us." I'm not so sure that saving the girls is what I did, but either way, we were safe now, so I hugged my daughter tightly.

"Dad."

"Yes baby." There was a long pause before she spoke again.

"Can...can we finish what we started this morning?" I was at a crossroads in my life. Recently we were stranded on an island and were uncertain about survival. Survival turned to lust, and that lust ended up with me having full blown sex with my niece. Then if things couldn't get any worse, I let my daughter go down on me. I went down on her and then I popped her cherry. It was craziness and I knew it. Now we were in bed together and she wanted to continue. Do I do the right thing, or do I cross over the taboo boarders again?

"Absolutely baby."

Hanna spun and removed her robe in a flash. By the time that she loosened the ties that held mine closed, I was already hard.

Mounting me, Hanna sat on my hardest, but did not let it enter her. Leaning forward we kissed and caressed each other for the first time without someone else watching us. The firm, perky breasts felt right pressed up against my chest and her lips and tongue seemed like they belonged where they were.

Moving her wetness over my shaft, I noticed that all of the stubble had been removed from her pubic mound and her legs. She was silky smooth.

"Daddy, can I put it in now?" I nodded yes. She didn't have to ask. She would never have to ask.

For the second time that day, I sunk into the depths of my daughter. Her tight, warm grip held like I'd never been held before. Hanna face showed signs of pain, so I stopped moving.

"Han, are you okay?"

With a nod and kiss, she whispered, "tender" and continued moving.

For someone having sex for the first time, Hanna moved her hips in a most sensual way. The almost grinding rotation was as sexy as anything that I'd ever felt. Her abundance of natural lubrication helped to ease the pain of the friction created by our thrusts, but it wasn't enough to allow her over the edge.

"Do you want to stop baby?"

"No, keep going. I want to feel you cum."

Not again. I had made the mistake early, but I would not allow it to happen again.

"I can't Hanna. We just can't take the risk."

Hanna clench her grip tighter onto me and wrapped her legs around my back.

"There's no way I'm letting you cum in Tay and not cum in me."

The pure taboo feeling of the act that we were committing was more than enough to satisfy even the sickest incestual cravings. I had gone from a lovely, caring father, to one that was about to cum in his very beautiful, very fertile daughter.

I lasted a lot longer than I originally thought that I would. It wasn't stamina, nor was it will power. No, it was pure unrelenting greed. The feeling of being in Hanna was so good that I would have killed to last the night.

Our moans and thrusts built to the point of no return. Lifting my weight off of her body, I watched my shaft moving in and out of the tight little pussy, that I had helped create. When my eyes went back to Hanna's face, I realized that she was looking at the same thing that I had been admiring.

There weren't many thrusts left in me. Every ounce of my body screamed for release. I had fought a good fight, but the time was now.

"Baby, I'm about to cum." Hanna grabbed the sides of my face and pulled my lips to hers.

A flood of semen filled my 18-year old daughter, a flood of emotion filled us both.

The sound of a ringing phone woke us both. The wake-up call gave us just enough time to clean up and meet the others for dinner.

The waiter told us the nightly specials and mentioned that the best thing on the menu was the lobster. Both girls shouted "NO" in unison. After a steady diet of fish and fruit. They wanted beef and wine.

Charly sat between her daughter and her niece. She touched each of them every chance that she could. She was certainly relieved that they had survived the ordeal. Moe on the other hand was quieter than I had ever seen him in all the time that we had known one another. I could see that he was hurting inside and out.

"You okay buddy?" My words made him jump. The shock and pain in his eyes, were things that I hadn't seen in him since Tessa's funeral.

"Moe, we're fine. Everyone's safe." Moe sobbed his apology.

"Wade, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.

Turns out that the old sailing buddy of Moe's, was no friend at all. Seems that he is very renowned in these water as a modern-day pirate. He and his band of thieves stole boats and money from unsuspecting people and sold them around the world. Apparently, Art the pirate was very excited about his new find and decided to try and up his booty by emptying Moe's bank accounts. After many futile attempts, they beat the hell out of him. When the bank finally froze the assets due to an over-abundance of incorrect pin numbers, they tossed Moe overboard and the "In Grand Fashion" sailed off into the deep blue sea. Moe would have been a goner, if it hadn't been for fishing charter that had gone off course tracking a marlin.

When they pulled him in, Moe was in shock and in an almost coma like state and was only babbling gibberish that the officials couldn't understand. He came around at nearly the same time that a cruise ship reported seeing a fire on an island that was known to be deserted. The rest is history.

As the night passed us by, tensions started to ease and little by little we went back to normal.

Everyone one was reluctant to part ways. We sat and talked until our waiter pointed out that the restaurant had been closed for 45 minutes.

Arm in arm, Charly walked back toward the suites with the girls. She kept looking in her niece's direction, until she finally asked a question.

"Hanna, are you alright? You seem to be walking funny." I almost died on the spot, but Hanna was quick on her feet.

"Yeah, just a little chafed from using palm leaves for toilet paper if you know what I mean."

Taylor smiled, but couldn't let it go.

"I know. I walked like that after my first time too."

Charly looked strangely at her daughter. "First time?"

"Wiping mom. Those leaves are like sandpaper." A simple "Oh" came out, but Charly looked at them both like any mother would.

Moe hugged me at the door to the room.

"Sleep well buddy. Our plane will leave when we get there, but the plan is to head out around noon. I chartered a direct flight home. No stop over bullshit and don't worry about the stuff that you lost on the boat. Whatever the insurance company doesn't cover, I'll take care of." I knew that he meant well, but it was unnecessary.

I was looking forward to full night of sleep, on a mattress, wrapped in blankets. Something about their warmth gave me a sense of security.

The three girls were in a group hug. I suppose that the secure feeling was being felt all around.

"Wade, Tay wants to spend the night with Hanna. Are you okay with that?" I wanted to scream "NO", but I also didn't want to raise any red flags.

"Yeah, if you guys are." And with that, the three of us entered our suite.

The door was no sooner shut, and Taylor was in my arms.

"Oh my god. I'm so pissed that I missed it. How was it? Can your guys do it again so that I can watch. I'm so fucking horny right now. Han, how did it feel? Was it what you expected?"

Hanna looked at her cousin like she was about to slap her.

"Great. Yes. And, no." Taylor didn't understand the response.

"What?"

"It felt great. Yes, it was even better than I expected. And, no we are not doing it again so that you can watch."

"What the fuck Hanna, you watched me and your dad. That's not fair."

"You've had other shit in your pussy Tay. I haven't, so it's a little raw down there."

"Yeah, but I had never had a dick in there, or a tongue for that matter."