Rough Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get that, but you didn't have to deal with losing your cherry, I did."

"Fine. Then you get to watch me and your dad again."

"No. You've had lots of turns. He's saving himself for me tomorrow morning." The girls were talking like I could hear them.

"Excuse me ladies. I'm standing right here. Taylor. Hanna. Go into that room over there and stay there. I'm going to bed, by myself. Any more talk, and I'll go next door and sleep in Moe and Charly's room."

The soft king-sized bed lulled me to sleep in a matter of minutes. No sounds, no dreams, just movements. At some point during the night a naked body had climbed into my bed with me.

For the second morning in a row I awoke with Hanna in my arms. Her nude body was molded to mine and within an arms-length was Taylor.

Unlike yesterday, I wasn't afraid of the contact. My hands cupped the firm breast and thumbed the hard, brown nipple on it. Hanna's moans were almost as silence as her breath.

My hand traced its way down the hard stomach of my daughter, to her hip. My intention was to cup her ass and slip my penis into the warm gap, but like so many things in life, there are interruption.

The loud pounding on door made everyone in the room jump. Giving the girls the silence finger over the lips signal, I went to explore.

Moe was dressed and ready.

"Buddy get the girls moving. Charly and I are going to do a little shopping for them. Who know, pick them up a few things before we leave. We'll meet you downstairs in ninety." And he was gone.

Both girls were awake and awaiting my return.

"You heard the man. Let's go."

Neither moved.

Taylor curled her finger and beckoned me to them.

"No way. Move it." Their head shook back and forth like children. Taylor rolled onto her back and put her legs into the air. Her pink wetness caused all kinds of trouble in my head.

"Come on, there's time." Tugging at a nipple on her soft tit, Taylor used the fingers on her right hands to part her lips and show me her glistening hole.

"Han?" I looked at Hanna for help but found none.

"Do it daddy. We'll be quick."

A cold beer tasted good on our flight back to the U.S. but it was hard to hold on to. My hands shook with what I could only believe was shame. Moe sat across from me and I could barely make eye contact with him. The memories of his daughter and mine taking turns riding my cock and tongue had me feeling guilty.

The shame and embarrassment were my own. Both Taylor and Hanna laughed and giggled like nothing had happened. Taylor talked with her mother about her new sundress like nothing was wrong. She had absolutely no issues with her uncle's cum dripping out of her pussy, soiling her brand-new panties. Hanna sat next to Charly telling her that her bottom felt better because she had soaked in the tub this morning when in fact, the only thing that her pussy soaked in, was my saliva.

Being home didn't make my life any easier. Every single media outlet wanted to interview us or at the very least get quote that they could use. We seemed to be in the public eye and under the scrutiny of all of our friends and neighbors.

None of it seemed to bother Hanna. She just pulled the drapes closed, and continued on with life.

Our first Saturday back, was the first time that I noticed that Hanna wasn't her normal self.

"What's up baby."

The teary eyes looking at me caused some concern.

"Han, tell me what's wrong." She stood and hugged me. I wanted to ask her again, but slowly she started.

"I don't know. I miss the island. I want to be back there. Does that sound crazy to you?"

"No." Yes it did. It was the craziest thing that had ever happened in my life and the thought of going back there would only cause me to go insane.

"I want Tay and us to share a bed again."

I have no idea what I was saying, but I couldn't believe my own ears.

"We can do that any time you want baby, and we don't have to go back to the island for it."

Hanna's mood perked up substantially. I could hear her walking around the house talking with her cousin, making plans.

"Daddy, would next weekend work for you? Tay wants to do a sleep over?"

My depraved mind started again. Just the idea of the two of them naked and at my side set the wheels in motion.

"Sure, next weekend works fine, or she could come over tonight if she wants." Hanna put her hand over the mouthpiece of the phone and shook her head no.

"Nope, we'll have to wait until next weekend because I forgot to tell you. No uncle-daddy for you. Tay got her period yesterday, and I started this morning. You really dodged a bullet on that one."

The non-sexual weekend alone with Hanna was what the doctor ordered. We spent time as a father / daughter team, and not once did we talk about what had happened over the past few weeks.

But, going back to work on Monday morning changed things.

"Chase & Walden, Wade Davis speaking." Just from the background noise, I knew Moe was on the other line.

"Hey buddy, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Moe, even if I say no, you're going to ask anyway, so go ahead."

"Have you found anything different about Hanna since we came home? You know, like is she the same as before or is she doing strange things?"

I'm certain that my heart stopped beating. I couldn't let on to Moe that anything was out of the ordinary, but I had to find out what he was talking about.

"No, not really. She still has some nightmares, but other than that she's fine. Why do you ask."

"You gotta promise not to say anything to Hanna."

"Yeah, I mean ask anything."

"Is Hanna okay? The reason I ask is because Taylor's a different girl. She's always walking around the house naked and quite frankly, it's too much for me to handle. Charly says that she can hear her masturbating all the time, and that she saw her watching us have sex. Man, it's crazy around here. Are you having any problems like that?"

"No, but I'm gone all day. Plus, Hanna's room is across the house from mine, so if she's doing anything private, I'd be none the wiser." But that was an outright lie. Hanna hadn't slept in her bed since we came home.

"I don't know Wade. It all just seems too weird. Maybe you can sneak away Thursday afternoon and we can shoot a round."

"I'm in." With a click the line went dead. Very much like my soul. Moe and Charly had always been so good to me, and now I was the reason that their daughter had been sexually awakened.

It took until the fourth tee before Moe opened up. I knew that something was still bothering him, but he held it in for as long as he could.

"It's fucking killing me man. I mean she hot as hell. Watching her shake that booty around the house reminds me of Charly when she was Taylor's age. You know what I'm saying?" I certainly did.

"Have you and Charly talked to her about it?"

"Oh yeah buddy. She tells her mother that it's liberating to have no clothes on. Says that when she was on the island, her and Hanna would walk down the beach out of sight and skinny dip. I gotta tell you pal, your loss."

"Skinny dipping, really?"

"Barely any bikini lines. Almost completely tanned. Here's the kicker, she wants us to go to this place in South Carolina, Shady Valley something or other. It's a fuckin family nudist resort. You believe that?"

I don't know why, but for some unknown reason, I laughed. It was uneasy and unfunny, but nevertheless, I laughed.

"Glad that you find humor in it Wade, because she wants you and Hanna to come with us."

"Wha, what?"

"Yeah, she thinks that the five of us should go as a family. She says that it will be fun, and we can turn over a new leaf or start a new chapter in our book of life. Her words, not mine."

My words were lost to me. I sat on the other end waiting and not knowing why. I could have told Moe almost anything and he would have bought it, yet there I sat, silent.

"Come on man, help me out a little. Say something." It was painful, but I tried.

"Maybe she needs this to grow. I don't know man. What does Charly think?"

"What do you think she thinks? If it will help her baby, she's all for it."

There was no need to tell Hanna what Moe and I had talked about on the golf course. Her cousin had filled her in on all of the details. I was told that when Taylor came over for the weekend, she would enlighten me with the plan that she had come up with. And fill us in she did.

The black Yukon pulled in my driveway. Without so much as a word, Hanna jumped into the third row and sat beside her partner in crime. I climbed into the middle row and buckled up. Not once did Charly or Moe make eye contact with me, nor did they make eye contact with one another.

From Charlotte, it takes just over 3 hours to get to Myrtle Beach, and for two of those hours the only sounds were the girls texting so that they didn't have to speak in front of their parents, Charly sipping wine out of her Yeti cooler cup and the sound of the road humming under the tires of Moe's black beast.

At a pee stop somewhere near Darlington, Charly added some ice to her glass and poured a refill. The booze was making her brave.

"Looking forward to seeing me nude Wade? Will it bring back any memories for you?"

She didn't have to elaborate. Charly was the spitting image of my late wife and over the past 6 years she had caught me staring at her beauty more than once.

"Stop." Moe knew where she was headed as well as I did.

"What? I blame you both. You and that fucking boat, and Wade not being able to control two girls. What the hell Wade, couldn't you stop them from running around naked or did watching them frolic in the sun make you feel young again?"

"Charly." Moe raised his voice loud enough to get her attention, but Charly was way past caring.

"Maybe if he acted more like a father and an uncle, we wouldn't be driving to some fucking nudist colony. What did that one review say? Oh yeah, it's a family style, "orgies R us". Make you boys feel good inside? Make you proud to be alive?"

Well not when you put it like that it doesn't. There was some pain in her voice, but mostly it was the alcohol speaking.

"Come on Wade, you mean to tell me that not once did you see the girl's nude? You didn't walk down the beach to see what they were doing? If you say no, you know that I'm going to find that more than a little hard to believe."

"Mom, for fuck sakes. I told you. Han and I would get dressed whenever we saw uncle Wade coming."

"Language miss." Moe scolded hi daughter.

"Really honey? We're a couple of hours away from seeing her flaunt her naked little body around all weekend in front of her family and god knows how many strangers, and your only concern is her swearing. Sweet fucking Jesus."

Wind blasted in the recently lowered driver side window at 70 miles per hours, and in one swift motion, Moe, with the anger of an enraged Incredible Hulk, tossed the wine filled cup across two lanes of asphalt.

Check in and orientation was quick and easy. The do's and don'ts are laid out pretty clearly. We were told what to expect and what was expected of us. Shortly after that, we were shown to our cabins.

Whether by design or not, Hanna and I ended up in a single bedroom cabin with one king-sized bed.

Hanna stripped as soon as we were alone in the room. She tied a small piece of cloth over her hip, but besides that she was naked. Just looking at her had me hard. She was a young beautiful woman, and when she walked through the door, the whole resort would see what only Taylor and I had had the privilege of seeing.

"Daddy, you can't be walking around with that thing poking out. You'll get sent back to the cabin for sure."

She was right, but it had a mind of its own and my daughter knew it. Dropping to her knees in front of me and engulfed me like a professional.

Over the past few weeks Hanna's sexual prowess had increased to the point that I believed she might have been at the top of her game.

Her tongue curled and cradled my shaft as her head bobbed up and down. Her cheeks collapsed inward from the pressure of her sucking s hard. When her delicate little fingers reached up and cupped my balls, I only lasted a few more strokes.

The sight of my eighteen-year old daughter swallowing my load, and then licking my shaft and her lips clean didn't help my erection problem. With a giggle and a wiggle, Hanna kissed my lips and told my that she would save me a chair by the pool.

I was going to put on jogging shorts but chose not to. I waited for the call to come and when it finally did, I jumped.

"You ready buddy?"

"Not even fucking close, you?"

"Nope."

Moe was holding a beach bag in front of his manhood and Charly only had on the same piece of silk that Hanna and I would assume, Taylor did.

Charly had another plastic glass in her hand, and it definitely wasn't full of soda. She made no bones about looking at my crotch. When see noticed that the towel I was carrying, covered my penis, she moved her small finger in a flicking motion, indicating that she wanted me to move it.

Considering that she was naked into front of me and was looking pretty damn good for her forty years. I moved the towel.

"Very nice Wade. No wonder Tess loved you so much."

"Jesus Fucking Christ Charly." I'm not even sure if it was me or Moe that said it.

As stated, the girls had procured enough chairs near the pool for most of us to sit comfortably. Moe sat in the shade with his back to some hedges. From the look on his face we could have brought in his favorite chair and fed him some Valium and he still won't have been comfortable.

Bar service came to us and Charly ordered a bottle of a chilled Chablis and beers for Moe and me. Before our waitress left, Moe changed the order. "Four Jacks with the beers back."

Looks like he needed something slightly stronger to take the edge off.

Hanna and Taylor were in and out of the pool. Applying and re-applying sun lotion. Talking like girls their age do. They hardly noticed us, but every male in the area noticed them.

The shots of Jack and the stress, along with having driven here was more than Moe could handle and soon he was softly snoring in the shade.

Charly joined the girls in the pool, while I opened a new book. My sunglasses may have appeared to be glued to the pages, but in reality, I had to remember to turn the pages so that the trio didn't know that I was staring at them.

Charly was correct. My brain was flooded with images of her younger sister. She and Tessa, aside from the hair were twins. The way they moved. The way they spoke. All of their mannerisms, identical.

With one leg dangling in the pool, and the other bent at the knee, Charly was giving me the perfect view of her womanhood. The mature lips hung down, reminding me what it felt like the last time I was with Tess and what it was like to be with Tay. All three were endowed with full, meaty lips.

Hanna waved in my direction. She was seeing if I was watching, but I fought the urge to respond. Waving back would have given away my stealthy plan to go un-noticed.

"Dad. Earth to dad."

"Hey. Yeah. What's up?"

"Come join us."

The day went smoother than any of us could have expected. We all spent time in the pool. We all had drinks. And in the end the most uncomfortable thing was when Hanna and Taylor tackled Moe, trying to push him under the water. The four boobs and two pussy rubbing on him during the struggle made him as hard as a post.

Dinner seating's required clothing, but all after events afterward were clothing optional. To say that Moe over indulged might be a slight understatement. The drinks flowed freely for him, music and dancing feel the air, before the beach fire, I had to walk him back to his cabin.

"She wants to fuck me buddy."

"Who does big guy?" I was humoring him, but Moe wouldn't let it go.

"You know. Don't make me say it."

I thought that it was the ramblings of someone who had had a few to many Jack and Cokes.

"Tay."

"Tay, what?"

"She whispered it in my ear Wade. She was holding my cock underwater and she told me that she couldn't wait for it to be in her."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. She an eighteen-year old Charly man. What the fuck am I gonna do?"

"I don't know pal." And I didn't. Charly is beautiful and sexy, and their daughter was a young clone of her mother. Hopefully Moe wasn't as weak as I was.

My best friend / brother-in-law was snoring before I had his shoes off. He had lots on his mind, and I had a feeling tomorrow was going to be a big day for him, but for me, the night had only just begun, for two beautiful creatures were awaiting my arrival back to my cabin.

Like all of our meetings since we arrived back on the mainland, the event was very interactive. The girls were competitive, yet they took turns and shared. When I needed a short break, they tended to one another's needs. With the 3 of us completely satiated, sleep came over us like a tidal wave coming in off of the Atlantic.

Breakfast was one for the record books. Moe wanted everyone to go on a jet boat excursion, but the only takers were his daughter and niece. Like I've said in the past, boats just aren't my thing. I opted to stay back, read and drink a couple of cold beers. Charly was all for the drinks part and pre-ordered some wine for poolside.

Moe took the opportunity to give a short speech, "Look, I don't know what everyone's agenda is for this weekend, but I'm going to lay it out for everyone. Whatever happens, happens, and just like Vegas, it stays here. I know that you girls are trying to find yourselves. You've become beautiful young ladies, so it's only natural that you want to explore your sexuality." If he only knew.

"Oh daddy."

"Jesus Christ Morris." Both wife and daughter rolled their eyes at his words.

Cold beer, even before noon is a treasure sent from heaven. I on my second one before Charly even appeared. Her wine was in a silver bowl stand covered with ice, awaiting her arrival.

My sister-in-law looked and smelled like a dream. She strolled in wearing only a silky cover-up. Her naked breasts swayed side to side as she made her way to her lounger. Today, was the very first time that Charly had ever pulled her hair back and tied it the exact same way that Tess did. It was not lost on me. Pulling the thin material up over her head, her dark skin glistened with the oils that she had rubbed in. Scents of coconut and papayas filled my nose.

"Wade, be a doll and pour for me while a fix my towel." Bending to lay a large towel over the lounger gave me an unimpeded view of her ass and all that surrounded it.

With no morning blow job to help me out, I was semi erect when I made my way her chair. Trying my best to keep her distracted, I filled her glass with ice and about a third of the bottle of wine. I thought that I'd got away with it until Charly pulled me in for a hug.

Hugging Charly was difficult at the best of times, but with both of us naked and alone, it was worse that I could have ever imagined. The shaft of my cock pressed between us and lodged itself on her smooth, warm skin. Standing on her tippy toes, her lips briefly pressed onto mine for a light kiss.

"I'm glad that you and Hanna came with us."

"Well, thanks for having us."

I tried to focus on my book. I tried not to watch her movements. I wanted to behave. But, every sip of her drink, every time her hand slid between her legs and twirled the meaty lips of her vulva did not go un-noticed. Each rub of her hand against her breasts and hard nipples, caused my blood to rush south.

Our server arrived with another bucket of beers and another bottle of wine and gave me the "look". The rules were clear, a gentleman "should keep an erection covered at all times". She didn't say anything, but her look was loud and clear.

On her hands and knees, ass pointed at me, breasts hanging down for my viewing pleasure, she looked over her shoulder and smiled.