Rough Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take another minute. I had to find a release.

"Tess, I'll be right back." I was standing up as I said it.

"What?"

"I'll be right back."

"I heard that part, but you called me Tess."

"No. No, I didn't."

"You did. I knew it. The only reason you came was so that you could see me naked and think about my sister. What about Taylor, does she remind you of Tessa when Tess was eighteen?"

There was no hiding it. My dick was pointed right at her. There wasn't another lady within 20 yards and those that were nearby didn't do a thing for me.

"Yes. There, are you happy? You both remind me of her every day. And now that I've watched you both running around naked, I'm ruined."

I left everything but the key card to my cabin behind. Half trotting back to the room, my cock bounced like a pogo stick. I wasn't sure if a quick jerk and cold shower would even help me at this point.

Safely inside, I leaned back into the closed door and shook my head. What the fuck did I get myself into?

A pounding fist rattled the wooden door. Charly stood there in my doorway, naked. Not waiting for an invitation, she pressed past me.

"What, you think that you can just run away and leave me there?"

"No, I just..."

"Yeah, I know. You just ran away. I honestly think that this whole naked weekend shit is going to be a onetime thing, so I think we should take Moe up on his offer."

"What offer?"

"The whatever happens, happens, offer."

"He was kidding, and you know it."

"No. No, he wasn't. He's planning on fucking his daughter today. I know my husband. So, I'm giving you the green light Wade. Fuck me. Fuck me any way that you want. Please call me Tessa. Pretend that I'm your wife. Use me. Make me yours. Treat yourself to what you've been missing for the past 6 years."

I tried to look shocked, but honestly Moe wanting to fuck his daughter wasn't that big of a surprise.

I knew better. Moe was my best friend. Charly was his wife and my sister-in-law, yet there she was, in my arms as I carried her across the wooden planked floor toward my bed.

Our tongues entwined for what was to become our first nonfriendly kiss. Laying on top of her she grabbed my hard shaft and used the head to rub the lips of her pussy. Temptation and lust pushed me forward. I slid the tip into Charly. Only her loud moaning stopped me.

Pulling out, she let out a sigh. Pulling apart our lips, I moved down and suckled her breasts. Her hard nipples firmly clenched between my teeth, I slid my hand over the smooth skin of her stomach, down the warm wetness of her crotch.

Charly willingly parted her legs to accept my fingers. Curling and plunging into the wetness, I heard her cry out. The course, rigid texture of her g-spot felt good on my fingertips.

"Oh fuck. Faster."

My fingers worked like tiny pistons. Pushing into and out of her sopping pussy unrelentingly. Charly bucked her ass up and down off of the bed, matching each and every one of my strokes.

Pulling my face off of her tits, she rammed her tongue back into my mouth and came.

Trying my luck. I pulled my soaked fingers out of her pussy and moved them towards her face. Shocked and a bit surprised, Charly parted her lips and sucked my dripping digits clean. With my knees on the floor, I pulled Charly's ass to the side of the bed. Her legs draped over my shoulders, I leaned forward and placed my mouth where my fingers had been earlier.

Charly tasted fresh and clean. The smells of coconut and papayas from earlier, still filled my nose. My long, slow licks from the bottom of her slit to the hard button that was her clit, drove her crazy. Charly thrashed around the bed making it tough for me to keep direct contact on her clit, but I kept trying.

Using my thumbs to pull apart her meaty lips, I attacked her with more vigor than I recalled having had in a long time. Charly was not new to the game. She wasn't trying to learn, nor was I required to be gentle. Alternating between sucking the big lips before me and flicking my tongue over her hard clit, Charly wrapped her hands full my hair, pulled my face into her crotch and came for the second time in the past few minutes.

I could have asked her for anything at that moment, but I only had one thing on my mind, being in her.

Standing and trying to push forward, Charly stopped me.

"Let me get on top. It's my favorite." Not one to deny the request of a lady, I laid down and let my lover climb aboard.

We both groaned out an "Ohhhhh" as she sunk down on my hardness. The tight, wet confines of her vagina hugged my shaft lovingly. Raising and lowering her hips, a continual wave of pleasure coursed through my body. Looking down, I watched as my penis was wrapped in the very same lips that I had stared at all morning.

"How does that cunt feel Wade? Does it turn back the clocks? Close your eyes baby. Picture your wife."

Charly leaned forward, brushing her hard nipples, and soft breasts over my lips, almost as though daring me not to bite and caress them. With a nipple firmly between my lips and both hands filled with boobs, I thrust up to meet her hips.

The fit and tightness reminded me of my wife, but I refused to give into the need to be with her again. It was a part of my life that had passed me by. Charly must have felt or sensed something, because without warning her hands held my face as our lips and tongues molested the others.

"Do it Wade. Call me her name. Tell her that you love her."

Rolling Charly onto her back, I thrust forward until I was on the brink of explosion.

With tears in her eyes, she stared at me lovingly.

"I love you Tessa."

As a load of my cum filled my sister-in-law, for the first time in years, my world felt right. My seed overflowed onto the sheets, but I still gently push forward, not wanting to stop what we had started. Not wanting the dream and illusion to end.

Quietly staring at the ceiling, Charly moved down and took me deep into her mouth. She would tell me later, that just in case it was a one-time deal, we had to get it all in.

The warm water cascaded over us both as we washed away the sweat and smell of sweet love making.

"Did you act out you dreams? I love that I was able to give you that gift. I'm okay with it."

"Are you kidding? I acted of all of my dreams. Charly, you're beautiful and sexy, you remind me so much of her, and I've had a crushed on you since high school. I wouldn't have changed a thing about today."

Charly buried her face into my chest and sobbed gently.

After lunch, Charly and I walked hand in hand back to the pool area. Everything was as we had hastily left it, accept our server had replenished the ice buckets that were holding our drinks.

"So?" I looked at Charly to try and read her mind. The "so" question came out of her mouth a little venomously.

"So, what?"

"How many times?" I knew exactly where we were heading, and it really didn't make sense to fight it.

"On the island, or in total?"

"Let's start with the island. We'll work from there. Did you steal my daughter's virginity?"

"Three or four. And no, I didn't steal anything. It was given to me as a gift. Her request, not mine." I could tell Charly was staring at me from behind the darkened lenses of her Gucci sunglasses, I just couldn't tell how upset she was.

"Was she a virgin?"

"I believe so. No hymen or blood."

"All those hours of horseback riding." The statement was very matter of fact. I was impossible to read if she was upset or not.

"Well, if she had to lose it to anyone, I'm glad that it was you. You're a gentleman and a good lover. Hopefully she learned a few things that she can use later in life."

"Thanks, I guess."

"So, where was Hanna while all this was going on?"

"Watching."

"Her innocence was also lost I imagine." I just nodded.

"You seem to be setting up a trend here Wade. The only Evan's woman that you haven't fucked is my mother, or is there something else that you should be telling me?"

"Also, a fine lady, but I'm going to have to pass on that." Charly chuckled at what I guess is the thought of me fucking her mother and our children's grandmother.

Moe and the girls returned, sunburned and semi drunk. Apparently, the day went well. We had a fairly quiet meal together. There was something on Moe's mind, but he wasn't very forthcoming with any information as to what it was. Finally, Hanna got me alone and cleared things up for me.

"Do you think it would be alright if I slept in Tay's cabin tonight?" It was simple enough.

"Sure. Don't stay out too late."

"Dad, we need you to do something for us." Hanna was staring at the ground, kicking around an imaginary pebble.

"What's that."

"We need you to persuade Aunt Charly to stay in our cabin."

"Why is that?"

"You know why." I did, but for some unknown reason, I wanted her to say it. When she noticed that I wasn't budging, she let the words out of her mouth.

"Tay wants to fuck Uncle Moe. She wants to fuck her dad."

"And you?"

"Maybe."

Charly and I danced to the soft piano music playing behind us. She smelled fresh and alive. Her hand felt good in mine, and her breasts felt even better pressing against my ribcage. For two consecutive songs, she not once did she lift her head of my chest and shoulder.

A couple of bourbon nightcaps and we started toward my cabin.

"You're okay with your buddy fucking your niece and your daughter?"

"Two-way street baby. Are you okay with your husband fucking your daughter and your niece?"

From the look on her face, she wasn't.

Only the soft glow of the moth covered patio lights lit my cabin. Moe's cabin had a light on where Charly said the bedroom was. Releasing my hand from hers, she walked between the closeness of the log buildings and looked in.

The seconds passed by, and I knew that my persistent calls wouldn't bring her back.

Looking over Charly's head, we watched the live sex show before us.

Moe was laying on his back. His 18-year old daughter was bouncing on the hardness of her father's cock. Her tits jiggled and swayed from the movement. We could see the shaft of his cock, entering and exiting until only the engorged tip was left in. Moe didn't move. He couldn't. He was pinned down, because his 18-year old niece was sitting on his face in a reverse cowboy position. His tongue was either buried in her ass or pussy, or perhaps both.

Charly's hand grabbed at my hardness through my pants. Unbuckling, I let them fall to the ground and slid my palms up the sides of her hips, lifting her light summer dress up and out of the way.

Her panties fell into the same heap where my pants lay. Bending just enough to give me access. I pressed forward.

"Holy fuck Wade. Squeeze my tits." Pulling the shoulder straps down her arms, I filled my hands with her fleshy globes and started fucking.

Unlike early, I was very aware of every ripple and every inch of Charly's pussy. She had absolute control over her muscles. She clamped me into her, riding each of my thrusts as though it might be the last.

I could feel her warm juices lathering me up. The night breeze caused me to shiver when it blew on my wet shaft.

The tips of Charly's finger caressed my shaft as she rubbed her clit. Watching your daughter tongues exploring the others mouth caused Charly to shudder.

"Close. Real close. Keep going."

She didn't need to urge me on. My hands let go of her tits and held her hips. Her grunts got louder and louder as I pummeled her meaty pussy.

It was yet another chapter in what had become my surreal life. I was watching my daughter and niece have sex, while I was fucking my wife's sister in public, and we were being watched by camp security. A male and a female guard were standing at the end of the building watching us. They were silent, with the beams of their flashlights pointed to the ground. I had no idea how long they had been there, nor did I care.

I felt her clench up around me as her body stiffened, her orgasm rocked us both.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god."

As Charly looked at the show before her, I filled her with my seed for the second time that day.

Security must have felt that the show was over. They flashed the light toward us and asked us to kindly to take the sex indoors.

Unashamed, I picked up my pants and Charly's underwear. She let her dress fall over her hips and we walked to the front door of the cabin. Her tits hanging out and my semi hard cock, bobbing up and down.

Awkward. Yeah, that would probably be the best word to describe breakfast. Moe looked like he was about to have a stroke. He could not make eye contact with anyone. He just stared at the eggs on his plate like they had been poisoned and eating them would be a death sentence.

Charly could not stop looking in my direction and Taylor and Hanna were glued to their phones, like nothing was out of the ordinary.

The scenic drive home should have been one of fun, instead it was mostly a silent affair.

Hugs and shy handshakes were passed around in my driveway, but eye contact was not available.

For the next five weeks, there was zero word from most of the Grand's. Moe and Charly stayed away. Only Taylor came near, and on those days and nights, I locked myself in my room.

Quietly reading the Sunday paper in my den was how I imagined all Sunday mornings should be. Me, a coffee and the paper. No interruptions. But not today.

The sound of Hanna yelling down the hall snapped me out of my trance.

"In here."

"You feel like going for a run old man?" Ten minutes later we headed down the path near our house.

Hanna had always been a talker when is jogged. She said that it helped her with her breathing. Me on the other hand, I like to run in silence. Unfortunately, today wouldn't be one of those days.

"You read your e-mails this morning daddy?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I was reading the paper."

"We got an invitation."

"To what."

"To an adult resort in Mexico. Uncle Moe rented us a villa for the week."

We were less than a mile into our jog, yet I stopped cold in my tracks. Just like before, I was intrigued and torn at the same time.

"I don't think it's a good idea Han. Bad shit happens when we go away. Moe hasn't spoke to me since we got back. I think we should pass on this one. You and Tay will be going away to school soon and you'll both meet nice boys. You don't want to be mixed up in this shit."

"I'm already mixed up in it, daddy. Plus, I don't want a boy's yet, I want you."

"And occasionally your Uncle Moe?"

"Are you jealous, daddy?'

"No."

"Good, because I've watched you fucking Tay so many times and I know that you and Aunt Char hooked up."

Why bother trying to deny it. I was a weak man and my daughter knew it.

"I don't know Hanna, but I promise that I'll think about it."

"Well think fast daddy, cuz I already replied that we'd go."

The next two miles were run in silence. Hanna continually looked over her shoulder at me. She certainly caught me checking out her ass more than once but didn't say a word.

Stripping off our sweaty clothes, Hanna gave me a hug and put her lips up to mine. The tip of my cock could feel the heat radiating out of her pussy.

As my cock disappeared into my daughter, soft warm air filled my mouth and nostrils from her words.

"By the way daddy, looks like you're going to be a daddy-uncle after all. Tay told me that Aunt Charly's pregnant."