Roughly Bred

Story Info
A wolf anthro is taken and bred by her lover...
1.3k words
4.41
26.2k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

The wolf howled as her lover filled her, her legs wrapped around his waist and dragging him deeply into her. There was no way Sandra was letting him go before he had spent his load inside her, though with an unwrapped cock there was only one outcome there that could come to pass. Her long, brown hair splayed out around her head like a less than serene halo as her partner snarled, showing his teeth, slamming the headboard back into the wall with each thrust. Not that either of them cared about the damage, of course, as long as they got what they wanted from the franticly heady liaison.

Everything was perfect, exactly as Sandra had wanted it to be, John growling deep in the back of his throat as his smooth-skinned cock powered into her. It was not the first time that they had come together but it was the first time that he had plunged into her with the intention of knotting and not pulling out. Even then, his knot swelled, something that he should have already locked inside her, though something in John hesitated, knowing that, once that deed was done, there simply was no going back.

Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe it wasn't. But what wolf in the world could deny the call of breeding lust, the heat of his partner tickling his nose? John grunted and sucked in greedy breath after breath, her body ripe with pheromones, letting him know that she was more than ready for him and, well, Sandra most certainly was not on the pill either. He clasped her wrists in his paws and shoved them above her head, pinning them there, the rise of her tits begging his attention and tongue.

He could not resist, lashing her nipples with that long, flexible appendage, not caring for the drool that splattered. It was merely a by-product of their lust, something that would have to be dealt with. Sandra trembled and arched up into his touch, her heaving tits pressed against his muzzle as her partner snarled and growled, teeth catching. Yet any manner of them grazing her tits only served to send yet another exotically erotic thrill through her body, hips bucking, trying to push back at him as much as John was locked onto pounding her down into the bed.

"C'mon..." Sandra growled, forcing the words out as her throat tightened, needing it, wanting it so badly that she could hardly at all say so. "Fuck... Fuck me... Harder than that..."

Her eyes gleamed and she dared him to truly take her like the breeding stud of her dreams, squeezing around his cock with as much strength as she thought she had in those muscles. There was no moment for finite control but there was a moan on her lips and a snarl on his, the flash of their teeth upping the ante where they gleamed with drool. No, a mating, a true one, between wolf and wolfess was something different entirely, something carnal and crude, something that could never be borne witness to except for those that were there and present in the moment.

It wasn't for anyone else.

James' claws dug into her wrists but if there was any bite of pain there it was not for Sandra to feel. No, all she could think about was just how his cock pounded into her so deliciously, her hips raised so that she could get every inch of that cock into her that she so very desperately needed. Nothing else existed for her but her partner, slamming up to him, glutes aching, back sore, yet needing it all the same. Her pussy seemed to tense, that cord of tightness within her drawing tauter and tauter, and she knew that there was no way she could push back against her dominant partner as much as she would have also have liked to be on top of him, riding and pounding her pussy onto his cock for their moment of breeding.

There could have been words if there had been any breath left to convey them to one another, their grunts and yips and whines all that they had to give. James grunted in the back of this throat, nipping at her throat, and yet all Sandra could do was yield to him, her pussy soaked and yearning even as orgasm washed over her. It was the crash of a wave upon the shore, the wind howling, whipping the world up into a frenzy as it threatened to dash the lives of so many on the rocks, yet she was there to ride it out as her cunt clenched and rippled, begging her stud wolf for all that she could have ever yearned for and more.

He felt it too, her climax trembling through him, quads pressing in closer, his tail flagging proudly. He was not exposing himself per se but showing off the fullness of his nuts as they bounced off her buttocks, slamming in over and over again, the fatness of his knot still remaining outside. It may not have been the right way to go about things but that knot still had to be plunged into her, stretching her pussy open more and more, sending her crashing into a second orgasm. His wolfess' cunt stretched and she howled as he sealed the deal with the kiss of his knot, the tapered tip of his shaft driving up as deep as it possibly could go, squashed up to her innermost barrier.

James' balls ached and churned. He tensed. It was coming.

There was no holding back as she dug her heels into his buttocks, demanding his seed even as it poured into her, spurt after hot spurt clamouring for her depths. There was only one place that it could go and she was going to take it all, well seeded and well bred, her body fit for purpose as she longed for her heat to be soothed. It may not have been sated with just one round, trembling as her lover pinned her wrists, teeth at her throat, but it was a start to what Sandra craved from John, the pounding of his cock intoxicating to the nth degree.

Lying there, she panted, tongue lolling out, brushing against his, though there was a rougher edge to even that kiss as she rocked her hips up to him. Her pussy worked and worked, determined to milk him of every last drop of his seed that he had to give, shoulders shoved back while she wanted all that they had done all over again. Even before he had finished ejaculating inside her, she was squeezing and tugging at his knot with her cunt, showing him that she was still there and ready to go, need trembling through in the best of ways.

"Come on... Stud..."

Fluttering her eyelashes at him, she rolled her hips up sensually, comfortably trapped under him while his knot remained locked inside her pussy: just where she wanted it to be. Yet the wolfess was far from done as James groaned and shook his head, arms trembling with the strain of holding his torso up, sweat darkening under his arms and between his legs, though the light musk only adding an intoxicating delight to the mixed aromas of the room. Well, that was a good thing when it came to wolf noses...

Stretching sensually, Sandra rocked up to him, though she didn't need the words that followed to convey her trembling desire.

"Fuck me again..."

As if he'd ever say no to her.