All Comments on 'Roulette - Round 02'

by EmeraldCoastGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice second go.

Glad you added another visit to the Whisper Bay Inn and this time with the absence of a condom. Will she or won't she be pregnant? Even for ovulating women, it is not always a certainty that she will be, so maybe there is a third round a month or two later. You can have more fun with it and even bring out the worrying wait to see if she missed her period or not. It is a great idea that can be explored further I think.

My only concern, of course is that you may need to gain a bit more proof reading before posting. There are instances of misspelling, improper word choice and even obviously missing words. Otherwise, great writing.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice!

Well done - a good story! Might be nice to have a yarn about Cassie, too.... (hint hint hint)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

Awesome story. I wouldn't mind a prequel with Cassie, or seeing Jaime playing roulette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second Time's a charm

But did she getted knocked up ? 🤔

auhound49auhound49over 3 years ago
THANKS FOR ROUND TWO!!!

I liked your room 16 story, but as a breeding Dom I love these stories where there is an element of chance in what happens. Makes for an interesting read.

It looks like there is an immediate follow-up to this story to see what is in that bag from Walgreens. Is it Plan B or a pregnancy test or an ovulation test, or all of them? Inquiring minds want to know. I think it would be very hot for a one page follow up to cover the "two week sweats". I hope she confides in her roommate during those two weeks, and it is a pregnancy test.

Of course, it can be very hot to look at a plan B pill for the allowed 5 days but not take it - I have seen that in several stories - damn hot for a slut to look at it and contemplate not taking it while masturbating. Perhaps she leaves it up to Jamie if she takes it or not.

Do both Ashley and Jamie visit together?

I recall in round one that there are others besides Devin. I feel you need a black as a lot of sluts do have preg risk sex with blacks, and risking an IR baby makes things so much hotter as a black pregnancy would be more embarrassing and thus naughtier and thus a bigger adrenaline rush!

I would also like to know what happened to Cassie. Did she keep and raise the kid or adopt it out so she can play the pregnancy risk game again and again?

Now that the risk of an unwanted pregnancy is real, I do hope you will have a follow up on the next two weeks as well as more Whisper Bay games, both preg risk and other games.

Pregnancy risk sex is real sex - condom covered sex is mere mutual masturbation.

PS, the chances of impregnation on a woman's ovulation day are only about 25%, which is why it takes an average of 8 months for most TTC couples. There is also a chance in the previous 5 days as sperm can live for up to 5 days.

I wonder what Ashley's chances will be?

For those interested, I can also recommend another semi consensual story here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/co-leep

If you like it please leave comments. As a writer I know the power of positive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write Ashley part 3

Round three to ensure with child

SexKettleSexKettleabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Easily one of the hottest on this site, along with Round 1! I love the open ending as well - my personal interpretation is that Ashley has Plan B in the Walgreens bag, given her thought about buying it in Part 1 if she got creampied, although I like that there's no firm outcome.

That being said, a follow-up would be great, although if she isn't pregnant already I'm not sure Ashley can survive round 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I didn't think I'd get that turned on but damn... that was really hot. Omg. Your descriptions are sizzling and very, very erotic. The characters are so relatable too. Thank you, please keep writing more stories!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerabout 1 year ago

Yup that was great, well done and thank you :).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think this story could lend itself to expanded storylines. What about Cassie and Jamie? What other sizes of outfits for thinner or curvier women? What happened to the outfits in the first chapter that are gone in the second? Do other men play along, as suggested in the first chapter? What other games are played?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldCoastGuy@EmeraldCoastGuy
I like to write comedy, however, sometimes I like to create something with a little bit more of an edge to it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES